Julia's New Patient Ch. 03

Story Info
Julia prepares herself to fuck her own son.
1.5k words
4.3
109.3k
43

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! Thank you all so much for your letters of appreciation and your kind thoughts. I know that many of you have been waiting for the next installment of my story. While the following does not actually culminate in me fucking my son James, it adds background information on how all this started, and leads up to that night. I am working on the next bit, and will post it as soon as it’s ready.

Thank you!

J

Chapter Three


By that Wednesday Julia was convinced that, to remain sane, she was going to have to actually fuck her son. Role-playing with her client Billy was fun, and she was looking forward to more. She was also looking forward to toying with and humiliating Billy’s mother Sondra by getting into her head and playing with what she found there.

Yes, all that would be fun. But her sessions with Billy were teaching her that there was something deeper that she needed to attend to. Fucking beautiful James.

Of course, Julia knew that this was wrong. But her situation with her son had always been unusual, to say the least. A few years back, she had struck up an anonymous Internet relationship with a man she knew only as Mr. M. In a series of letters to him, Julia had confessed things about her relationship with her son that she had never told anyone. The letters she had written to Mr. M were still on her computer. Wednesday night, she opened them to recall her state of mind back when James was just a boy.

“Mr M

The thing that’s important here is that I love to masturbate, always have, always will. Not a day goes by that I do not touch myself. So much so that I have gone into the ladies room while shopping to make myself feel good, I've done it on airplanes, stopped at a rest stop on the interstate.

I had felt both great shame and guilt from a very young age - from the time that I found that masturbation could give me so much pleasure. I used to think something was wrong with me. As an adult, my husband would make mad passionate love to me for hours on end and after he dozed off to sleep, I would find myself in the bathroom masturbating. I truly thought I was some kind of nymphomaniac and seriously considered seeking help. If the embarrassment had not been so overpowering, I might have done so but just couldn't bring myself to open up to another person about something so intimate. Not only that, deep down I knew that I would not stop doing what I was doing.

My husband has always travelled a great deal which left James and I alone - a lot. At a very young age he would climb into my bed during the night sometimes without my knowledge. I'd wake up and he would be beside me all snuggled in. He never did this when his father was home, only when he was gone.

Anyway, James as I mentioned likes to snuggle - spooning would be more appropriate. He would climb into my bed and snuggle against my back. There were times when I would be in the middle of some serious "me" time when he did that. As soon as his breathing indicated he was sleeping I could finish what I was doing. Fortunately at the time, most of my administrations were the use of my fingers. This went on for many years.”

Even as she re-read these old letters, Julia found her fingers tracing the edge of her pussy lips. Oh! She was already getting wet. She closed that letter and opened the next one.

“As he got older things began to change. I usually wore nothing to bed but a little nightie that barely covered my ass. Asleep, of course, it would ride up around my waist. As he reached puberty, James would rub himself against me in his sleep, against my leg or my ass and in doing so would become aroused. Feeling his hardening penis against my body like that caused me to become wet and I would slowly move onto my back. I would quietly finger myself while James, asleep, slid and pushed his cock against my warm thigh. One night he was doing this and I was playing with my clit and quietly inserting my fingers in my hole. I was getting hotter and more sensitized, nearing another climax when I allowed my other hand to reach between our bodies and I slowly, gently rested my fingers along the length of James’ prick. So big! I imagined that cock in my mouth, sliding and easing up my cunt… I carefully wrapped my fingers around my son’s warm shaft and lightly squeezed. In response, James, still asleep, pushed his cock into my hand and moaned deeply. I held him a bit more firmly, and stroked him once… twice. I knew that, at his age, it wouldn’t take much. I was right. On the third squeeze/ stroke, my son’s prick pulsed, jerked, and I felt hot cum flood my hand and burst all over my naked thigh. I was still finger-frigging myself. I transferred a wad of his cum to my clit, and smeared it around… suddenly, I was cumming too.

As Julia read and touched, she kept her tough light. She was resisting reaching an orgasm- ‘not just yet’, she thought…

“At that point I knew something drastic would have to happen soon or I would up jerking him again tomorrow, sucking him the next night, and in short order I’d be making love to my own son. The next morning, I told James that he would have to sleep in his own bed- that he was a big boy now and too old for cuddling.

I don’t think he really understood but he accepted it. I started locking my room at night and bought a separate laptop for home. Late at night and whenever James was away I would watch pornography and masturbate. I developed quite a collection of vibrators and dildos.
To get my mind off of young boys, I watched videos of Negros forcing their oversized black cocks into young women. I developed a taste for the largest ones. Eventually, I had quite a collection of videos- especially of young women being gang raped by black men.”

Reading this, Julia momentarily considered stopping her reading session, playing one of those videos- she especially enjoyed the Lexington Steele movies- but she was still reading what she had written to Mr. M the year before.

“I developed a fantasy of being taken by a black man and his friends. But my desire to control young men, to eat their cum, did not go away no matter how I tried to distract myself with other fantasies. That’s when I started to seduce and fuck the boys that came to me for therapy. I knew it was wrong but I figured it was better than fucking my own son.”

Reading this now, Julia realized that she was probably incorrect- it would not be better than fucking her own son. In any case, she would not be able to rest until she had her hand wrapped around young James’ prick again, made it shoot onto her face…

In the last two years, James had not been allowed to sleep in her bed, and Julia had taken pains to be sure that he did not see her dressed too provocatively. With her husband away on business for months at a time, it was just the two of them in the little house. Julia did not want to make their home into a sexual pressure cooker.

So at home, Julia usually wore nothing dressier than sweats and exercise clothing. She changed into her silks and heels at the office, where she took out her sexual desires on her young clientele. She returned home at night only after wiping off her ‘work’ makeup, washing her face, and rinsing her clients’ cum from her hair and her pussy. By the time James arrived, his mother would be at the stove in jeans and a floppy sweatshirt, making them both dinner. After eating and discussing their day, they would each retire to their own rooms.

Now, months later, James was masturbating regularly- Julia could hear him in his room, through her own bedroom wall. One day when he was out, she explored his porno collection. It was no surprise that James particularly enjoyed big-titted MILFs. She had smiled to herself as she paged through the skin magazine she’d opened on his bed, lightly touching her damp pussy lips.

The next Wednesday, James was out, and Julia was masturbating, pretending that the dildo up her cunt was her son’s cock. She was nearing a climax when she suddenly stopped, slid the wet cock-thing out of her pussy-hole. She had just made the decision, then and there, that the next night she would cause her beautiful young son to have an orgasm in her presence. Would she jerk him off? Perhaps it would be hotter to mouth-fuck him, take his cock in the throat? Julia rose, opened her lingerie drawer. She considered what she might wear. What might James like? She didn’t want to scare him, but she did want to inflame him.

To be continued….soon.