Julia's Sexual Adventure - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until today, Julia had never had more than one orgasm in a twenty four hour period. Now she was approaching her third in less than an hour. Her knees began to give way and she started to slide down the wall. But Steve pinned her there with his strong hands on her hips until she shook with the inevitable ecstasy of yet another climax.

Steve stood and held Julia until she was able to support her own weight. They began kissing again and it took a few moments for her to realise that she was tasting her own pussy juices. Still aroused and feeling more liberated and daring than she ever had in her life, she unzipped Steve's jacket and pulled it from him. She then attacked his trousers, unfastening the belt, button and zip. She was only able to draw them down to his knees as the boots held them there, but kneeling in front of him she then saw the head of his fully erect penis jutting out from the gap in his boxers.

Reaching out, Julia took hold of the shaft. It certainly was large -- much bigger than her late husband's. She wanted it inside of her pussy, but she could tell that Steve himself was yearning for immediate release. She had seldom sucked on her husband's dick, but she knew that he enjoyed the sensation. She decided that she wanted to repay her young lover for the pleasure he had given her and bent towards it. She licked her lips and opened her mouth as wide as possible. She only managed to get the head in, but was then able to use her tongue to swirl around the underside. She reached in and cupped his balls with one hand while stroking with the other.

She hadn't intended sucking him until he came. In fairness she hadn't even thought that far ahead. Steve had been aroused for so long that he was unable to last for more than thirty seconds. The first that Julia knew was when liquid gushed into her mouth and overflowed out, dribbling down her chin. There was so much that she swallowed some and choked on the rest. She had never allowed her husband to go this far with her. She was shocked that Steve's penis was still spurting when she took it from her mouth. She looked down and saw how much come was sprayed across her suit and blouse. She could feel it dripping down her neck.

Steve pulled up his leather trousers, but only fastened the button. He lifted Julia up off of the floor and then carried her upstairs to the bedroom.

"First on the right," were the only words she had spoken since arriving home.

Steve placed her on the bed and then helped her remove her jacket and blouse and bra. He gently cupped her breasts and flicked the nipples with his thumbs before unfastening her skirt and drawing it down her legs. He tossed the garment aside and removed her shoes as well. Standing and admiring her body clad only in stockings and suspenders he began to pull his boots off. He managed to keep his balance and not spoil the slightly bizarre strip tease. The trousers came off, then the t-shirt followed by the socks. Finally, he removed his underpants to reveal his still rigid dick.

Julia looked at his magnificent body and couldn't resist slipping her hand down onto her aching pussy.

"Are you finally going to put that thing in here? I don't think I can wait much longer."

Steve smiled and moved onto the bed. As he crept closer Julia spread her legs wider. The young Adonis loomed above her and then she felt the head of his dick pressing against the entrance. He pressed forwards a couple of times and then, it popped through the resistance.

"Ahhhhh!" Julia groaned as he slipped deeper and deeper. Once fully embedded, he paused for a moment allowing her to get used to its size, before making long, controlled thrusts. She looked down between their bodies and watched as all but the head slithered out of her pussy, before the shaft squelched back in.

As Steve fucked her, Julia's mind wandered; she had never felt so turned on before -- she had never felt so filled before! And she had already done things today that only twenty four hours before, if somebody had suggested it to her, she would have laughed at them. She could still taste his come on her lips and some that had gotten away was still smeared by her ear. She wanted to be covered in his semen. She wanted to be disgusting, crude, used.

Steve withdrew. "Turn over," he told her. "And get on all fours. Have you ever been fucked doggy-style?"

"No, but I always wondered what it was like."

Steve was still between her legs, so Julia had to bring one knee up to her chest in order to roll over. She could feel her stretched hole gaping. Once in position, she looked back over her shoulder, past the rounded curves of her buttocks towards the waving dick.

He moved forwards and took hold of her ass cheeks, pushing them apart. Julia spread her legs a little more and then felt the underside of the shaft rub against her coccyx. Steve moved back a little and took hold of his cock, then rubbed it down the crack of her ass. She shivered as it passed her anus and then sighed as it parted her labia again.

This time Steve wasn't quite so slow and gentle. Once inside he took hold of her hips and began slamming hard into her. Julia's ass cheeks were making a rapid slapping sound as his thighs made contact each time. He was attempting long strokes at the same time and once or twice he slipped out. He quickly repositioned and entered her when it happened, but the slick penis pushed against and rubbed past the star of her anus as it escaped. She was shocked at how delightful it felt.

Steve was beginning to lose his balance as his orgasm approached. It helped Julia, as her own was closer, but with the disrupted rhythm her climax was delayed just enough to coincide with her partner. They both moaned loudly as they came together.

Julia collapsed on the bed, with Steve still embedded and lying on top of her. He had made her feel like a slut and - she was surprised to admit it -- she loved it!

Some time later they lay on the bed cuddling, having recovered enough to talk, Steve asked, "Well? Did you enjoy that? Was I a good enough lover for you?"

Julia stared at him open-mouthed. "Are you joking?" she asked. "I'm not sure that I've ever come four times in a week before, let alone in a day!"

"Good. I'm glad. You know I've fantasised about doing that with you for years now."

"How many years?" It was a silly question, but she wasn't prepared for the answer.

"Seven or eight."

"Oh!" Julia was pretty shaken by the idea. She decided that she had better change the subject -- and quickly.

"So, do you use your motorbike as an implement of seduction very often? You said that it turned some of your girlfriends on. I assume that you must have a fair bit of experience if it had the same affect on them as it did on me."

"I never go without, if that's what you mean."

"And do they act as rudely as I have done?"

"Sometimes they can be even hornier."

"Go on, tell me about them."

"Well, for instance, after we've fucked, sometimes they still want more. So, they go down and lick my cock clean, getting rid of all the come and pussy juice. By the time they've finished I'm usually hard again. Those are the sluts who usually like it up the ass."

Julia was shocked. Then (and she knew what she was doing and what it meant, but she couldn't help herself), she sat up, swivelled her legs around and moved her head towards Steve's genitals. She could smell the pungent aroma of his semen mixed with the scent of her own pussy juices. She poked out her tongue and slipped it around the head. The taste was slightly salty and sour, but not particularly unpleasant. She picked the penis up with her fingertips and licked up and down all around it. This close, she could also see that his testicles were moist, so she provided them with the same treatment.

Her cleaning work done, Julia was determined to bring Steve back to erection. He was already semi-hard, so she decided to suck on him again. Not being quite as big in this state, she was able take almost half of his length into her mouth -- but not for long, as she soon felt him swelling, pushing her tongue down and the head pressing against her throat and almost making her gag. She pulled off a little and began rubbing while still using her tongue.

As he rose to attention, Steve had been stroking Julia's conveniently positioned bottom. He ran his middle fingertip from the base of her spine, down between her cheeks, along her open pussy lips and onto her clitoris.

"Mmph," she let out a muffled moan and sucked harder.

Steve slipped two fingers into Julia's pussy and finger-fucked her for a while, before trailing his fingers up to her anus. She stopped sucking and held her breath, waiting. She felt a little pressure and then a finger slid in up to the second knuckle. It didn't hurt and she was surprised about that. The finger withdrew and was replaced by the other one. The process was repeated, gradually applying more and more lubrication. After getting used to this, she resumed fellating Steve's dick.

Julia almost choked when Steve slipped both fingers into her ass. It hurt a little bit, but she soon forgot about that as he worked them all the way in. It was so dirty! She was being so dirty!

Steve grabbed the woman's hair and growled, "I want to fuck your ass now, Julia."

She knew he would want to, but now that the moment had come she was feeling nervous.

"I'm not sure I want to. I mean, you're so big. Its going to hurt isn't it? Besides, it's not really... well, it's not very nice is it?"

"Don't be a cock-tease Julia. You knew what to expect the moment you went down on me. You wanted to act like a slut and then be treated like one. So that's what I'm going to do."

Steve pulled his fingers out and slapped both cheeks, hard.

"Owwww!" she howled. Rising to a kneeling position she used both hands to rub the reddening flesh.

"Now pull those cheeks apart for me," he ordered, placing his hand between her shoulder blades and pushing her forwards.

Julia fell onto her hands and then lowered her head to the bed. With her forehead supporting her weight she then reached back and did as he had told her. He caught her by surprise when he plunged into her pussy first, coating his dick with juice. Then he pointed it at the slightly larger than usual opening of her anus. He had opened her up enough for the tip to push in without causing discomfort, but when he applied a little more pressure, the sphincter muscles resisted the head.

"Ahhhh! No Steve, it hurts!!

Two more slaps made her muscles relax momentarily and the head popped through.

"Gnnnnn owwww! Please! It really hurts, Steve".

"Do you want me to stop?"

Before she could answer, he smacked her twice more. She then went to answer him, but felt four more strikes. She could feel her ass stinging and radiating a glow now. But more importantly, she could feel even more of his cock inside of her. The pain was still there, but it was either easing or she was getting used to it. With every nudge she could now feel it slipping in further.

Steve dealt her two more slaps. Julia was surprised to feel a tingling in her pussy from this violent act. She reached back underneath herself and touched her clitoris. As she played with it the shaft reached its limit and his testicles nudged her knuckles.

Now Steve waited, fully encased, until Julia was ready. He could tell that she was finding it easier as she began to masturbate in earnest.

"What do you want me to do Julia?" he asked.

"I... I want... I want you to... fuck me."

"How?"

"You know what I want, you bastard. Just do it will you?" She caved in, "Just fuck my ass, please?" She begged him.

As Steve rocked his hips backwards and forwards Julia found herself being pushed up the bed, but she didn't stop frigging herself all the while. For a moment she though she was going to wet the bed as yet another amazing climax overcame her. She was still coming when Steve's cock spasmed and fired his ejaculate deep with her rectum.

*****

Later that night, long after Steve had gone, Julia laid in her bed thinking about the day's events. She had never been overly sexual and had never (seriously) considered sex with any man other than her husband. But today she had experienced so many things for the first time. She began to wonder if she was in reality a slut. She told herself that she couldn't be; this was the first and only time she would ever do anything like this. Still, it would give her something to fantasise about when she felt the need to masturbate.

12