Julia's Sexual Adventure - Day 02

Story Info
A mature woman continues the discovery of her own sexuality.
5.4k words
4.35
48.6k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of Julia's Sexual Adventure. I would recommend that you read Day 1 first, but it's not absolutely necessary.

Roman

*****

It was the next morning. Julia lay in bed, feeling wonderful. Yesterday had been an incredible one -- and it started off so badly! That reminded her; she needed to get a plumber round to fix the washing machine and Steve -- wonderful, handsome, athletic Steve -- had promised to fix her car. She thanked goodness that she was unlikely to get pregnant -- she had been fitted with an IUD four years before, something her husband had very little time left to him to make use of. He had loved the feel of 'bare-backed sex' with her.

Now it was only 7am. She'd gone to bed early, tired after their sexual activities. Who would have thought it? Widowed for three years and never having had a sexual experience with anyone other than her husband; then being ravished by a twenty one year old. Ravished -- was that the right word? Did he force her? Well, no, not really. She did everything willingly. Yes, he spanked her a bit, but they had already had sex prior to that and anyway, there was something... enjoyable about the pain that she felt. Her mind wandered back to the marvellous feelings she had.

Unbidden, her hands slid onto her nightie-clad breasts. They seemed more sensitive that usual, particularly around the nipples -- which were very hard indeed. She imagined it was Steve's hands caressing her, but he wouldn't have put up with the material, so she yanked the nightgown up over her tits and set about rubbing and pulling at the maroon colour nubs. She was aware that the rest of her body was now naked under the bedclothes and her legs parted of their own accord and she began to writhe.

It was inevitable that a hand would snake down to her pussy, pushing through the thick forest of her pubic hair to find the already sopping folds of her vagina.

Masturbation was something that Julia had only really discovered in the last few years -- since her husband died. But it was something that she had reserved for the bathroom, specifically in a nice, warm bath. Until yesterday that is. She didn't have time (or the inclination) to run a bath now, instead she slipped her middle digit into her pussy and worked it right in, before using it to finger-fuck herself. When she got close to orgasm, she pulled it out and concentrated on her clitoris, rubbing it rapidly. She yelled as the fires spread out through the rest of her body.

*****

Eventually, Julia got up out of bed and went and had a bath. She lay back luxuriating in the warmth, the bubbles tickling her skin where it touched the surface. She looked down at her body, which was slightly misshapen because of the water. She saw the soap suds part momentarily and reveal her pubic hair.

"Now that is going to have to be dealt with," she said out loud. "I mean, I'm not expecting anything like yesterday again and anyway Steve didn't complain, but it needs trimming at least. And I really must stop talking to myself!"

In the past Julia had kept her pussy hair trimmed. Occasionally she had waxed her bikini line, but the hair that was left was usually kept to less than a centimetre in length. She was drying herself off when she looked more closely. Not surprisingly, at her age she was now sporting quite a few grey hairs. She didn't like them in the hair on her head and regularly paid a visit to the local hairdressers to have them dealt with. The idea of dying her pubic hair was a non-starter, besides, who was going to see her pussy? "Well, I will," she thought.

Back in the bedroom, Julia took out a pair of nail scissors and sat down on a towel before beginning to trim the hair as short as possible. She sat cross-legged as she worked, aware that her pussy was starting to tingle again. After fifteen minutes she stood up to inspect her handiwork. It looked a lot better -- it no longer looked like a jungle, but she still wasn't entirely satisfied; it looked patchy due to the silver hairs.

"I wonder...," she said.

Pulling open the bottom drawer of her dressing table she looked for her husband's beard trimmer (he only ever used it for his sideburns). Taking it out of its pouch, she looked at it and then down at her crotch. She then set it at its lowest height and switched it on. Lying on the towel on the bed, she made an experimental pass to gauge the results.

"Oh!" she said. "That's... kind of nice!" The vibration was tingling deliciously. It took two minutes to cover her entire pubic region, by which time she was panting. Leaving the device switched on, she rotated it so that the smooth back of the head was now against her skin and ran it down over her clitoris and labia. It reminded her of the motorbike ride the day before -- only more direct, faster. Already aroused, her pussy began leaking lubrication. Her heels dug into the duvet and her hips lifted from the bed. Her hand movements became more rapid and then, suddenly, stopped altogether. She pressed the buzzing razor hard against her sex and howled.

*****

When Julia had recovered and cleaned herself up, she then took a critical look at the effects of the razor. Alas, she still wasn't completely happy. She sighed, realising that she was probably going to have to use a wet razor. She reached back into the dressing table to find a new one and found an empty packet. But then she spied the box next to it, containing a depilatory cream that she sometimes used on her legs. She always considered it more of a hassle to use, but was normally very pleased with the results. She knew she would have to be careful if she used it on her pubic area, but figured it was worth trying.

Back in the bathroom, she unhooked the shower head and laid it in the bath ready to use. Then she removed the lid from the tube and took hold of the applicator. Squeezing a line of cream on the end of it, she then smoothed it across her entire pubic area (with the exception of the sensitive parts -- which she had protected with Vaseline). She waited, hoping that she wouldn't feel any burning that would indicate an adverse reaction. After five minutes there hadn't been any problems and it was time to remove the debris. She used the reverse side of the applicator to scrape the cream and hair away and then stepped into the bath to carefully wash away the remains.

Julia took her time and made sure that she had removed all cream, hair and Vaseline from her pussy before she stepped out of the bath and patted herself dry with the towel. Once dry, she took a closer look. Now she was satisfied; it was beautifully smooth and free of hair. She ran her hand across her lower abdomen and was amazed at the silky feel. Of course (she told herself) she had just check to make sure that her pussy lips were OK. They were, but on the spur of the moment she decided that (for once) it would be nice to feel free of panties for the day. So she dressed in a simple white blouse and navy blue knee-length skirt.

*****

Shortly after 10am, Steve turned up with the part that she needed for her car. It took him only thirty minutes to fit the replacement starter motor. She asked him to come inside so that she could pay him. She wasn't entirely unaware that she was opening herself up to the possibility of another sexual encounter with him, but he had acted as if nothing had happened before, so she responded in the same manner.

"There's no need, Mrs. Gill -- Julia -- I'm just glad to be of help."

"Yes, but the part must have cost money. I can't let you pay for it."

He followed her inside to the kitchen and she retrieved her handbag. She asked how much she owed and Steve reluctantly gave her a figure. Taking her purse out she extracted the money.

"There you are Steve. And thanks very much for sorting it out for me." She paused then said, "And thanks for yesterday. I mean... getting me to the interview in time... and lunch...and...everything."

"That's OK Julia, it was my pleasure. Is there... anything else I can do for you?"

Julia's mouth went very dry. There was no misunderstanding what he was asking her, was there?

"Um, well... there's something that I'd like your opinion on." Her heart was beating fast. She hadn't planned for this at all.

"What's that then?" he asked.

"Huh?" She was losing track, "Oh! Well, er, you'll need to... to... put your hand up my skirt to find out."

There, she had said it. Now it was up to him if he wanted to take it any further.

Steve stepped closer and, looking into her eyes, reached down and pulled her skirt up. His hand went straight between her now parted legs and onto her pussy.

"Mmm. Nice," he said, as he stroked the satin-smooth flesh, deliberately running his finger along her slit. She opened her legs a little more and felt her labia opening of their own accord, attempting to draw his digit in.

"Of course, there's only one way to be certain."

"Yes!" thought Julia.

Steve put his hands on her hips and lifted her up onto the counter, before pushing the skirt out of the way. He pushed her knees wide apart and stood for a moment admiring the view, before dropping to his knees.

Julia was momentarily disappointed that he was not going to get his cock out and ram it up her, but soon forgave him as he got to work with his mouth. She hadn't forgotten how good he was with it.

Steve put his hands behind Julia's knees and lifted them up so that her feet were now on the worktop surface, spreading and exposing her body obscenely. She leaned back on her elbows watched his head as he worked. He used his tongue to push deep into her vagina and then replaced it with his fingers while he worked on her clit. When his tongue returned to the opening, his index finger probed her ass.

After two minutes of this attention, Julia was in heaven, but she still wanted his dick.

"Steve, why don't you fuck me, huh? Please, I need you inside of me."

His finger, by now, was sawing in and out of her anus.

"You can do it either way. I don't mind, honestly. But, please fuck me now."

Steve rose to a standing position and unfastened his jeans. His dick was as big as she remembered and she waited impatiently so see what he would do with it. She didn't have to wait long; he leaned in and aimed it straight at her vagina. He put all his weight behind it and sank right in.

"Ahhhhh! Yesssss!" she exclaimed.

As he plunged hard into Julia, Steve took hold of her blouse and ripped it open, sending buttons flying in all directions. By pure chance, the bra she was wearing was front fastening and it was the work of seconds to release her breasts.

Julia had never been fucked like this before, the angle, length and speed of pounding all served to send her wild. She didn't have the breath to say much, but when she did it turned out to be incredibly coarse.

"Go on, fuck me you bastard. Harder! Harder! Really ram it in! Fuck my cunt and don't stop. Make me come again and again."

"You... really... are... a dirty... little... slut... aren't... you... Julia?... Does... anybody... else... know... that?"

"It's you that turned me into it. You make me feel like I want to be a whore. You've already fucked me in all three holes and you know I'll let you do whatever you want."

He paused, "That sounds like you're hoping for me to do more now."

A hungry look came over Julia's face. "Yeah," she growled. "I want to taste my pussy on your cock."

"Well if you want to do that you're going to have to improve on yesterday. I expect my sluts to get it a lot further down their throats." He withdrew from her pussy and pulled Julia off of the counter and pushed her down to her knees. With her back to the cabinet she was unable to back away.

Steve pushed his cock past Julia's lips and into her mouth. He was already turned on by the older woman's wanton behaviour and she seemed to want to be used roughly, so he humped his cock harder than he might normally have.

Meanwhile, Julia was more than a little frightened. She had wrapped one hand around the base of Steve's dick in an attempt to prevent him from going too deep. With her other hand she was pushing against his stomach trying to keep him back. He was going much deeper than before and she was struggling not to gag.

"That's it Julia. Take my cock as far as you can. You can have it up your ass if you're a good girl. Just let me know when you want it."

Julia didn't really relish the pain that she had felt when she had been penetrated anally the day before, but perhaps it was the lesser of two evils at the moment; she was concerned that her mouth and throat could get badly hurt. She hadn't even had the pleasure of tasting her own arousal. But how was she going to let him know what she wanted?

There was only one way to stop Steve and it worked instantly. The moment she closed a hand around his balls he felt the pain and wasn't prepared to endure more by thrusting forwards. He pulled back gently until she let go and then bent down and placed his hands under her armpits to lift Julia to her feet, before spinning her round and bending her over.

Steve kicked her feet apart and bent his knees to aim his cock at her anus. He tried to push in but she was too tight and dry, so he looked at what was available and found a bottle of cooking oil on the worktop. He flipped off the lid and splashed the liquid between Julia's cheeks. She looked back to see what was going on just as he pushed again -- even harder. The oil was enough to ease the passage and his shaft slipped in. It still hurt, but he took hold of her hips and fucked for all he was worth.

For Julia, the pain passed relatively quickly, helped by her own hand rubbing her pussy, which was saturated with both her own juices and the overflow of cooking oil.

"I'm coming, Julia," Steve announced. "Where do you want it?"

"Stay where you are. I want to feel you flood my bum."

So he did. He kept slamming hard into her and grunting as a fountain of semen leapt from the end of\his cock.

It was only afterwards that Julia realised that she must have had an orgasm at that point. Her senses were too overloaded to be able to distinguish a momentary high amongst all the minor ones.

*****

Steve said he had to have a quick shower and then left, but not before he kissed her passionately. She hadn't bothered to dress properly and her tits were still hanging out. She could also feel his come dribbling down from her ass. She knew she was going to have to have a shower too.

It was lunchtime when Julia returned to the kitchen. She had just finished eating a sandwich when the doorbell rang. It was the plumber she had called earlier. He had arrived much sooner than she had expected and she was still in her bathrobe. Embarrassed, she let him in and showed him through to the kitchen. She was naked underneath her robe, but the way the man looked at her made Julia feel as though he was fully aware of it. She held the material tightly closed and retreated to the bedroom to dress.

There was no way she was taking any chances with this man and even felt nervous of being naked in her own bedroom as she donned simple cotton underwear, a pair of loose fitting trousers and a t-shirt. Even that seemed a bit risky to her. She was sure that she could make out her nipples through the material, so she pulled on a loose cardigan as well.

Back downstairs, the plumber had finished his work.

"Blocked filter love," he explained. "These modern machines are pretty intelligent. If the outflow doesn't operate properly it stops dead. It's the limescale, you see. It builds up and blocks the filter."

She thanked him for sorting it out and then paid his call-out fee by credit card. Once he had gone she re-inserted the clothes that had failed to spin dry the day before and started the machine up.

She sat down to finish the coffee she hadn't had time to drink and it was then that she realised what had been nagging at the back of her mind; when she opened the door to the plumber, she caught sight of Jimmy, her neighbour's eighteen year old son watching from the pavement outside. Possibly, this was entirely innocuous, but they lived on the opposite side -- and any walking routes would have taken him down the road on that side. She shrugged it off as paranoia.

Then the doorbell rang again. It was Jimmy.

"Oh! Hello Jimmy. What can I do for you?"

"Hi Mrs Gill. I've got something I need to show you. Can I come inside?"

Julia was taken aback by his forwardness.

"Well, can't you just show me now?"

"I really don't think you would like that Mrs Gill. It's... private, you see."

She couldn't see any reason to deny him and wanted to overcome her unfounded fears, so she opened the door further and ushered him into the lounge. She didn't want to make him feel at home, so she remained standing. He, on the other hand, made straight for the sofa and sat down.

"I think you may find this easier to see sitting down," he said patting the cushion next to him. As he did so, he pulled out his mobile phone from his jacket pocket.

Julia sat down and looked at the phone as he turned the large screen towards her. He pushed a button and a video began to play.

As she watched, Julia's jaw dropped. She had thought that her and Steve's return yesterday had been unobserved, but clearly somebody -- Jimmy -- had not only witnessed it but had caught it on camera as well. She was horrified to see that it looked like she was draped around the young man, even though this was essentially true. She was even more appalled to see the way her skirt was flying in the wind. It wasn't just her stocking tops that were on show; her creamy thighs and even her hips were also visible.

From the angles, Julia guessed that the video had been shot from the other end of the street, just where they would have turned in from the quiet country lane that they had approached from. The small picture wasn't too clear as they turned and drove towards her house, but her skirt seemed to be billowing out behind her. The video finished and she looked at Jimmy, wondering why he was showing her this. Why had he shot it in the first place?

He answered the last unspoken question first, "I was testing the camera on my new phone and I heard Steve's bike, so I thought it would be good practice to film him as he went past. But I wasn't expecting that." He nodded to indicate the mobile.

"I was gob-smacked, but even more so when I downloaded it to my laptop. It's not clear on this, but on a nineteen inch screen, you can clearly see that you're not wearing any panties."

The shame of being seen like that was almost too much to bear. But she still hadn't understood the full implication of the video -- it wasn't just Jimmy who might see it.

"I reckon that I could get a hundred thousand YouTube hits with this, easy."

She nearly choked. "But why would you do that?"

"Because of the respect it will get me. I may even start getting some luck with the bitches at school."

"You... would ruin someone's reputation just for that?"

"To boost my own? Sure, why not?"

Julia felt ill. But she had to try one more time. "Jimmy," she said sternly. "When I tell your Mother what you are trying to do..."

"She's going to want to see the video to see if I'm telling the truth."

Julia's mouth dropped open. "Listen Jimmy, please, I beg of you don't show this to anyone. I've never done anything like it before. People won't understand."

He lounged back on the chair and smiled, before saying, "What's it worth?"

"Blackmail? But... I don't have much money."

"Money doesn't mean a lot to me at the moment."

"Well, what then?"

He made an exaggerated intake of breath, allowing the air to whistle over his teeth -- the classic tradesmen's way of preparing you for big bill.

12