Julia's Sexual Adventure - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy wiped the remaining come from his cock using Julia's hair and then moved aside to look at her. She looked so wanton lying there with her legs parted and her pussy wide open. She was panting from the effort and, having moved up onto her elbows, looked like a porn star. Her face was dripping with his issue. He wished he was still hard so that he could enter her again. Clearly she was still capable of being pleasured further. He smiled at an idea that he had.

"I'm going to let you have my mobile phone now, but there's a bit of a catch."

"What," she paused to lick yet another drip of come from her upper lip. "What are you talking about? We had a deal!"

"Yeah, we had a deal and I'm keeping to it. I'm letting you have my mobile so that you can wipe it clean. But I want you to wait for a while before you delete the picture."

"Why?"

"Because I still want a bit of fun with you; after all, you want the phone and I'm going to give it to you. All you have to do is promise not to touch it for an hour or so."

Julia was confused, but readily agreed to his terms – even though she didn't know what he was thinking.

Billy jumped off the bed and grabbed his jacket that was hanging from the back of the bedroom door. He pulled out a pack of condoms and ripped one open. Julia watched, baffled, as he reached under his pillow and removed the mobile. Her eyebrows shot up as he proceeded to pull the latex over the phone and tie a knot to seal it in.

When Billy moved back onto the bed Julia instantly knew what he intended.

"No, you can't do that!" she protested. But before she could say anymore he was already easing it into her well-lubricated pussy. He slipped it all the way in, making sure that it was well embedded.

"Now," he told her. "You can go home. But you can't remove it until I call you on the landline and tell you that it's OK."

"Why should I do as you say? Once I'm indoors I can pull it out and get rid of that picture. What's to stop me?" She immediately regretted having spoken her mind and telling him what she intended.

"Good point. Of course, you could do that. But we had an agreement and I've always assumed that you were a woman of your word. Besides," he went on with a smirk. "I think you kind of like being told what to do."

Perhaps Julia should have objected. Perhaps in acceding to his demands she was showing that he was right; that she did enjoy being dominated like this.

Billy threw her a towel so that she could wipe the come and sweat from her face and body.

"Now get dressed and go home," he instructed. But as an afterthought added, "But don't bother with your underwear, you can leave them with me."

Julia momentarily wondered if he was going to try and use them for blackmail, but then figured that there was no way that he could prove that they were hers, so she mentally shrugged her shoulders and got dressed without them. She'd already experienced being panty-less under a skirt, but going without a bra under her blouse was an entirely new sensation. As she moved, her breasts rocked from side to side and her nipples rubbed deliciously against the thin material. Looking down, she realised that it was obvious that they were erect. Slipping into her shoes she turned and headed out of the bedroom door.

Her concerns about her nipples were soon forgotten, as she became more aware of the object buried in her pussy. It didn't exactly make it difficult to walk, but she did have to take smaller steps.

Billy had the cordless landline phone in his hand. He had moved quickly to the front bedroom window as Julia walked downstairs. He watched her emerge from the front of the house and then dialled his number.

"Ohhh!"

Julia stopped dead, just as she was about to step off the pavement. The mobile had been set to vibrate and was ringing. She looked behind and saw Billy at the window grinning. She couldn't move – apart from her trembling knees.

When the vibration stopped she ran as quickly as she could to reach her front door before Billy called again. She had almost made it – but not quite.

"Ahhhh! You bastard Billy," she hissed. Her eyes were unfocussed as she attempted to find the key in her handbag by feel alone. She hoped that nobody else could see her. Another pause and she fought her way inside, only to hear her house phone ringing.

"Yes!" she forced out.

"Leave it in there Julia. Don't take it out," said Billy. "Now just hold on a moment while I dial using the other line."

Julia had intended slipping her fingers up into her pussy to remove the mobile, but somehow she seemed unable to disobey Billy when she could hear his voice instructing her.

"It's dialling, can you feel it yet?"

Almost on queue the vibration began again.

"Oh! Please, Billy. Stop it!" she moaned.

"Tell me what it's doing to you."

"It's... fucking me, Billy. It's going to make me come again if it doesn't stop."

The buzzing stopped, but almost immediately the missed call alert forced her to her knees. And then Billy called his mobile again. She lost track of how many times this happened but, inevitably, she came once more and Billy cackled gleefully as he heard her shouts of passion.

He waited until she had picked up the phone again and told her, "OK, Julia, I think you've had enough for one day. You can take it out now. You can let me have it back when you next see me." He hung up.

Julia thought, "I never want to see you again." She pulled her clothes off and stumbled upstairs. She was hot, sweaty and desperately in need of a bath.

*****

Billy smiled evilly, as he sat down at his computer and paused the web camera that was aimed down his room at the bed. It took only seconds to prove he had the kind of images he was hoping for.

*****

12