Julia's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Julia experiences her first ever orgasm while watching...
2.7k words
4.59
19k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another restless night for Julia so it was a struggle to rouse herself when her alarm told her it was seven AM. A mixture of confusion and excitement invaded her thoughts all through the night as her mind replayed last nights events. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she was soon up and preparing herself for the day ahead...

By eight O'clock she was downstairs checking the bookings for that night. The couple in room three were there for another night and had requested not to be disturbed so wouldn't be wanting fresh towels or change of bedding. No other bookings for that night as yet but that was nothing unusual.

Before recent events Julia took everyone and everything at face value without a second thought but she now found herself wondering more about her guests. Yesterday she had booked in a young man and much older woman into room three and she was now wondering just what their relationship was.

Room two she had booked in a middle aged man by himself while room four was taken by two women who were around the same age as herself. Julia was soon thinking about ordering another camera and no sooner had that thought occurred then another. Why not three more camera's. One for each room.

She sat staring into space for some time considering the idea. Again the guilt raised its head but it was being beaten back by her curiosity. Her daydream was suddenly broken by the appearance of the man from room two standing before her.

"Good morning," he said handing her his room key.

"Oh yes good morning, sorry I was miles away," said Julia taking the key from him.

"I could see that. Somewhere nice I hope," he said smiling.

"Just daydreaming. Hope you enjoyed your stay, was everything OK?" she asked.

"Yes yes very nice thank you, I'm sure I be seeing you again," he said turning to leave.

As Julia saw him out wishing him a good day she was soon back in deep thought. Moments later she was brought back to reality when she heard female voices and a door closing.

"Morning," said one of the women from room four.

"Good morning, hope you enjoyed your stay," replied Julia looking from one face to another.

"Oh yes we certainly did," was the reply as the two women looked at each other and giggled.

After retrieving the room key Julia watched them leave and couldn't help notice they were holding hands. At that very moment Julia knew that curiosity had won out over guilt and she would order three more camera's...

It was a little after ten when Miss Williams from room one handed in her room key. Julia could feel herself blush as she looked at the woman remembering back to her laying naked on the bed and playing with herself.

"Are you OK dear you look rather hot," said Miss Williams.

"Yes I'm fine thanks, did you enjoy your stay?" asked Julia quickly changing the subject.

"Very comfortable thank you and very impressed with the Wi-Fi. I often find its not really up to scratch but yours worked like a dream. Well worth the extra charge," Miss Williams said with a smile.

"Good that's nice to hear," said Julia not able to look at the woman without seeing her naked.

She was relieved when Miss Williams had gone, it had made Julia feel quite uncomfortable although there was another feeling as well, a feeling totally unfamiliar. Was she really feeling an attraction to another woman! Pushing these thoughts to one side she must get on with her work.

After cleaning the two vacant rooms upstairs she made a start on room number one downstairs. She had barely started when she heard the front doorbell ring. On opening the door she was greeted by a young couple maybe in their early to mid twenties.

"Hello we're looking for a room for a couple of nights would you have a vacancy?" asked the young tall handsome man holding the hand of a short petite blond haired stunning looking girl beside him.

"Yes certainly, please come in," said Julia inviting them in.

She soon had them settled in and had put them in room number two upstairs. Returning to room one to continue the cleaning she cursed her luck. If only she had been able to put them in room one. She felt sure they would have been worth watching on her secret camera.

Julia had just managed to change the bed clothes when she heard the doorbell once again. This time it was a middle aged man accompanied by a much younger woman who were after a room for just one night. This time Julia didn't question their relationship. After her experience from the other day she wasn't going to assume anything.

After showing them to room number four she again felt disappointed that she couldn't have put them in room one. Annoyed at her bad luck she quickly went upstairs to her own rooms and ordered the camera's before returning to finish her work in room one. Paying extra for next day delivery she felt excited and couldn't wait to get them installed.

With her thoughts on what she might soon be watching when all her rooms were visible to her she began cleaning the shower room. Each of her four rooms were almost identical with a small partitioned area containing a shower, wash basin and toilet.

As she picked up the towels to be washed she suddenly realised she had the large bath towel in her hand that she had watched Miss Williams use last night to wipe herself after pleasuring herself. Before she was aware of what she was doing she had raised the towel to her face.

"Oh God what am I doing!" said Julia dropping the towel to the floor.

Already catching a faint aroma she couldn't resist picking it back up for another sniff overcoming her initial disgust. Finding the section of the towel that appeared slightly discoloured she closed her eyes as she sniffed in the scent of another woman's pussy as the image of Miss Williams laying spread-eagled formed in her head. A tingle between her own legs indicated her obvious enjoyment, something she couldn't deny...

It was ten past five when Julia was answering the call of the doorbell. A smartly dressed attractive woman wanted a room for three nights.

"Yes please come in, you're in luck I have one room left," said Julia inviting the woman in and leading her through to book her in.

"A friend will be joining me later, I hope that's OK?" asked the woman.

"Yes that's no problem, what time will that be?" Julia inquired.

"About eight I should think," she replied.

"The front door will be locked but you will have a key of course so I'm afraid it will be up to you to let them in," said Julia.

"That's no problem I'll get her to ring me when she gets here," said the woman as she finished filling in the booking form.

"You're in room number one so you're close to the front door anyway," said Julia taking the form to check, "Mrs Woods is it?"

"Please call me Rachel, Mrs makes me feel old," she said with a laugh.

Julia smiled as she examined the woman more closely. She was an attractive lady, perhaps in her middle forties with black shoulder length hair she stood a little taller than Julia so must be around five five and was of a heavier build.

"OK Rachel I'm Julia, let me show you to your room," said Julia.

. . .

That evening Julia made sure she was ready as she was intrigued to see who Rachel's friend was. Of course she didn't know what to expect so wasn't getting her hopes up. If only the young couple had come earlier she could have put them in room one and would have been more likely to have something to watch. As it was she would just have to wait and see.

By ten to eight she had her laptop on sitting beside her on the sofa as she watched the TV. As she clicked on the camera she saw Rachel sitting up on the bed wearing a white bathrobe also watching TV. A sudden feeling of guilt washed over her once again as she thought about what she was doing. These thoughts soon evaporated when she heard Rachel's phone ring.

"OK Tina I'll be there in a jiffy," Rachel said answering the call.

There was Julia's first clue as to Rachel's friend's identity and another minute she saw a young woman of no more than twenty years old and quite possibly younger walk into view. She had expected to see a man so was quite surprised...but not disappointed.

"Sorry Rachel I'm so nervous," Tina said as Rachel came into view.

"Oh please don't be, there's nothing to worry about," Rachel said.

"It's just, well I've never done this before. I've got to admit I'm a bit scared," said the young girl almost in tears.

"Oh you poor thing, don't be scared I'm not going to hurt you...on the contrary, I hope you going to enjoy it," said Rachel putting her arm around the girls shoulder.

"Sorry I know I'm being silly," said Tina.

"When we spoke online I thought you wanted to try this but if you've changed your mind it really doesn't matter. I'm not going to force you to do anything you're not comfortable with," Rachel said with sincerity.

"No honestly I really do want to, you're such a sexy lady," said Tina.

"I know you've never been with a woman but why did you choose me, an older woman when you could have anyone. You're such an attractive young thing and a body to die for," asked Rachel.

"I've always been more attracted to older women and just looking at you really turns me on," said Tina.

"Would you like to kiss me?" asked Rachel.

"Very much so," said Tina.

"Come on, sit with me on the bed," said Rachel taking the girls hand and leading her to the bed.

Julia watched on as the two women sat on the bed and gently and sensually explored each others lips and mouths. She was soon aware of her own arousal between her legs.

"Feeling better?" asked Rachel.

"Yes much better," replied the girl.

"Would you like to play with my breasts?" Rachel asked.

"Very much," replied Tina.

Rachel loosened her robe and exposed her bare chest. Tina stared with obvious delight as did Julia at the older woman's large tits. They drooped down under the weight the stiff large nipples highlighted by huge dark areola almost the size of the young girls palm stuck out proud demanding attention.

"Don't be shy," Rachel said directing Tina's small hand towards a nipple.

"Oh God they feel so good and the nipples so stiff," said Tina, "It's making me so wet."

"Did you do as I asked?" said Rachel.

"You mean my pussy, yes I haven't washed it today," Tina relied.

"Mmmm good girl. I so love the natural smell and taste of a young pussy," said Rachel licking her lips.

"Can I suck your nipples," asked Tina.

"Oh please do, you don't need to ask. But first let me see your tits," said Rachel.

"I'm afraid they're only small," Tina said as she stood up beside the bed and let her short black dress fall to the floor soon followed by her black bra.

"Oooh you gorgeous young girl come here and let me feel them," said Rachel.

Julia was glued to the screen as she watched on. The two women were now kneeling on the bed facing each other while their hands and fingers explored each others breasts. She found the contrast between the older woman's heavy hanging mounds and the girls small firm tits fascinating.

Tina lowered her head to lick and suck on first one then the other of Rachel's big stiff nipples.

"You lovely girl, are you sure you haven't done that before? That feels so good," Rachel said while running her fingers through the young woman's blond hair.

Before Tina could reply Rachel continued, "Mmmm yes that's so good...I don't really want you to stop but I must see your pussy."

Julia wondered what it would be like sucking on another woman's nipples and how it would feel having her own nipples sucked on. Surprisingly she had never experienced it even with her husband. With the excitement of what she was watching her hand snaked under her bathrobe which was all she was wearing since showering earlier. She began feeling her bare breast and was surprised to find her nipple was quite stiff.

Rachel gently pulled Tina's head up from her breasts. They kissed passionately, their tongues exploring each others mouths before Rachel unable to wait any longer pushed the young girl away.

"Lay down for me sweet girl," she said as she climbed off the bed and let her robe fall to the floor.

Climbing back on the bed Rachel now totally naked knelt beside Tina and began running her hands all over her young soft body. She soon had a hand on Tina's silky black panties and felt the crease of her pussy through the thin material.

"No need to ask if you're enjoying it, your panties are soaked. Lets get them out the way shall we," Rachel said and tugged them down.

Julia immediately noticed the small neat triangle of dark hair between the young woman's legs and realised she was not a natural blond. Not that it mattered to her as she now had a hand on each of her breasts as she enjoyed the show before her.

Rachel had now placed a pillow under Tina's bum and was kissing her way up her inner thighs, working her way towards her goal, "Oh yes my lovely, that's what I love, your pussy smells so good lets see how it tastes," she said and began teasing Tina's pussy lips and clitoris with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh My God that's so good please don't stop," said the younger woman now pinching her own nipples.

Rachel slipped a finger up Tina's tight wet hole and sucked hard on her clit.

"OH YES OH YES OOOOH YEEEES," Tina cried out in ecstasy as she was consumed by a shuddering orgasm...

Julia had never felt so aroused. She picked up her laptop and moved to her bedroom to make herself comfortable on her bed. Her pussy was so wet she wondered if she'd wet herself in her excitement as she had never experienced anything like this before. Laying on her bed with her robe fully open and her head propped up on a pillow she watched on...

Rachel was now laying beside Tina letting her recover from her orgasm, "Oh Wow that was incredible, I don't think I've ever come that intensely before," Tina said when she had caught her breath.

"Glad you enjoyed it. Do you think you could do the same for me?" asked Rachel looking across at the hot young naked form beside her.

"I'll certainly try, but remember I've never done it before," Tina said pulling herself up and getting into position.

It was only now that Julia began to focus on the older woman's pussy. Totally hairless she was fascinated by the large flappy lips of her labia. For the first time in her life she ran her fingers over her own pussy lips. She had only ever touched herself when bathing and had never experienced the pleasure she was now feeling. Closing her eye's she explored her dripping pussy slipping a finger inside herself and groaned from the new sensation.

"Oh yes keep sucking on my lips, that's wonderful," Rachel said which made Julia open her eye's.

While fucking herself ever faster with her finger she found her clit with the fingers of her other hand. It wasn't long before she felt her first ever orgasm approach which was made all the more intense as Rachel cried out with her own orgasm as the young woman between her legs lapped away at her pussy and clit.

"OH Fuck YEEEES," Rachel cried...

It seemed like an age before Julia came to her senses. She had been so lost in her new found pleasure. Looking at the screen of her laptop she saw the two woman cuddled up together with their eye's closed. Closing her computer she was soon drifting into a blissful sleep with thoughts of what was to come...