Julia's Treat

Story Info
My girlfriend taken by a US cop.
1.5k words
4.24
12.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A streetlight flickered as I drove the cherry-red '67 Ford Mustang convertible through the never-ending suburban streets. It was late, all the houses were dark with their curtains drawn. Nothing was moving, except possibly a back yard raccoon trying to steal food from somebody's garbage.

Julia and I had flown into New York on the red-eye. We were trying to save a bit of money on our big American holiday whilst still treating ourselves. That's why I'd hired the classic Mustang, a car I'd always wanted to drive.

"How lost do you think we are?" said Julia, looking out of the car window at the endless procession of driveways and houses.

"Pretty lost, these streets all look the same to me." The downside of a classic car is that there's no Sat-Nav to help you find your way, you're back to the old fashioned maps and written-down directions. We didn't have those either.

As we approached a "Stop" sign at an intersection I could see that there were no cars coming from any direction. It seemed pointless to stop only to pull away again immediately so I just kept on rolling right through. The sudden flashing blue lights of a police car told me I'd made a mistake.

The Police Interceptor came up behind me and I pulled over at the side of a quiet street that looked just the same as every other street we'd been driving down for the past hour. In the rearview mirror I watched the New York state police office get out of his car and walk slowly towards my window.

"At least we might be able to ask him for directions," said Julia.

He tapped on the window and I rolled it down.

"This your car sir?" he asked.

"It's a rental, my girlfriend and I are on holiday but we're a bit lost, would you be able..." He cut me off.

"Licence and registration," he said.

I reached across Julia to the glovebox. The cop shone his torch into the car, at first I thought he was trying to help me, but it seemed like the beam was resting more on Julia's legs than the open compartment. She was wearing a short pleated skirt that showed them off her and, coupled with long socks, was a look I found extremely cute.

"I can't seem to find the registration, officer," I said.

"Would you step out of the car please."

"It's a hire car, maybe they have it, I could call them?"

"Just step out of the car, both of you."

We did as we were told, Julia came and stood beside me in the street. The cop had one hand resting on his gun.

"Okay, turn around and put your hands on the roof of the car."

We'd both seen plenty of police movies so we knew what he meant. We turned and put our hands flat on the roof with our feet apart. He came up to me first and kicked my shoes so that my legs spread further. With practised efficiency he checked me for a concealed weapon, patting my chest and waist band but all the while keeping an eye on Julia who stood stock-still beside me. He turned towards her and stood close behind her, between her legs almost, his mouth close to the back of her neck.

"Spread 'em," he said.

She tried and he gave her hand, pushing her knees further apart with his own. Then his hands were on her. Starting at her waist he ran them up her sides, then round to the front where they groped her breasts. I felt something stir within me, not jealousy or anger, but arousal. He took a step back and crouched to feel for anything in her sock. Slowly his hands slid up her leg until they were past the sock, stroking the bare skin of her thighs they kept going up, until they were touching the hem of the skirt. They kept going, all the way to the top. Julia let out a little squeak, I guessed he must have run out of leg.

"Well, now what do we have here?" he said. Then he opened the driver's side door and turned to me.

"Get in and put your hands on the steering wheel where I can see them. If you so much as twitch, you'll both be spending a night in the cells."

I did as I was told. He took the keys out of the ignition and shut the door.

"Now you," he said to Julia, "put your hands behind your back." She was cuffed, and I began to wonder what this cop had it in mind to do. I didn't have to wonder for long. He took the nightstick from his belt and used it to turn Julia around until she was facing him. Then hooking it over her shoulder he pushed downwards until she was forced to kneel under the pressure. Her head was level with my window as she knelt facing back down the street. I saw her involuntarily lick her lips, and if there was any doubt in the mind of the cop, then that probably sealed it. I heard him unzip his fly and had a grand view as he pushed the head of his thick cock into Julia's mouth. As she sucked greedily at his cock I felt my own stiffen. Watching this stranger use my girlfriend's mouth was a huge turn on.

The cop put his hand on her head and pulled her on to him, his cock filling her mouth. He put the nightstick behind her neck and used it to hold her head close to his crotch. Julia's head bobbed back and forth, sucking and slurping. I heard the cop moan with pleasure, she was an excellent cocksucker, the best I'd ever known, so I didn't have to guess how good it would feel to this rogue policeman to have her warm, wet mouth servicing him. I was so turned on that I felt tingles running up my spine.

It seemed as though he was going to cum pretty quickly, I know I would have. But his self-control was better than mine. He let go of Julia's head and stepped back. His cock slipping out of her mouth with a wet "pop".

I watched as he hooked his arms under hers and lifted her to her feet. He turned her around and bent her over the bonnet of the car. His hands lifted her skirt over her bum to reveal her skimpy red panties. He ripped them off and tossed them to one side.

With one hand pressed into the small of her back he used the other to guide his cock into her pussy, letting out a satisfied grunt as the thick head opened her up. He pushed it all the way inside her until he was pressed up against her. Then he started to fuck. No preamble, not building up to it, just raw fucking. He pulled his cock out and slammed it back in, each time harder and faster until he was pounding her pussy so hard the car was bouncing up and down on the suspension.

The sensitive head of my cock was rubbing against my shorts and I felt like maybe I'd be able to cum if only he would keep fucking her long enough. With the window down I could hear how wet she was, I could hear how he grunted with every deep thrust and I could hear how she moaned with pleasure as he filled her up.

The pounding increased as he put both hands on the cheeks of her arse, he was pumping his cock into her with no mercy. Then, the pace slowed, I could see he was about to cum by the way he was pushing deep into her pussy and reluctantly sliding back out. I could feel the orgasm building in my own balls as he thrust himself into her one more time and let out a long, satisfied moan. He collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the bonnet as he softened inside her.

After what felt like an age he recovered his strength and got off her. He undid her handcuffs and tossed the car keys through my open window. Then he picked up Julia's panties from the ground.

"I'm keeping these for now, but maybe I'll let you earn them back next time I see you," he said.

The cop drove off as Julia got back in beside me.

"Fuck, are you okay?" she said.

"That was intense. I've never been more turned on in my life," I said.

"You're not mad?"

"Of course I'm not mad, well, only that you stopped before I could cum too."

"Maybe I can help you with that," she said, "but lets get out of here first."

I turned the key in the ignition and drove off. The image of my beautiful girlfriend bent over the car, the thought of him cumming inside her and how expertly she had sucked his cock kept flashing through my mind. My rock hard cock continued tenting my shorts. Julia must have noticed as she put her hand on me and gave it a squeeze before unzipping my fly and setting me free.