Julie

Story Info
Pre-school teacher finds love with an older man.
6.3k words
4.47
132.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That day started like any other first day of preschool for Julie. She greeted the returning children as well as the newcomers. Parents milled around the room to see what new things Julie had set up for the children to do. As she was speaking to one concerned parent, she noticed a tall man standing in the doorway, with a large Stetson in his hand. Wrapped around his leg, was a small girl in a pretty green dress and saddle shoes. She seemed to be terrified at what she was seeing.

After assuring the parent that only all natural foods are given at snack time, she headed in the direction of the man, who by now surely had the blood flow cut off to his foot.

"Hello, I'm Miss Julie," she said, as the little girl hid her head behind his leg.

"Hi, I'm Mike Walters. This is my niece, Heather Somers," he replied in a Texas accent and a large smile behind his mustache.

The smile had an effect on Julie. She smiled back, turning three shades of red. She shook her shoulder length, curly brown hair off her shoulders and leaned down to look at the frightened little girl.

"Hello, Heather. Don't be afraid. There are lots of thing to like about being here. Do you like to paint?"

Heather looked out from his leg with one eye. She nodded her head and then hid again.

"Do you like to use crayons? How about listening to stories? We have cookies. Good ones too." Said Julie, in her 'come on, give it a try' voice.

Heather peaked out again, looked at her uncle and held her hand out to Julie.

"My niece and her husband were killed this summer in a car accident. My sister died last year, so I'm the only family she has. I inherited my niece’s home, so I moved up here to raise Heather. Michigan is just a might bit different than Texas. I'll leave her in your skilled hands, Miss Julie," he said, looking down at his niece.

"Don't worry, Mr. Walters. Heather and I are going to get along just fine,” she said as Heather started to move around the room looking at all the interesting things.

"Thank you very much. I'll be back around 4:30," he said with that same smile.

"See you then," said Julie, as she suddenly felt that the room was getting a little warm.

The day progressed as any other first day. There were a couple of arguments on ownership, (That’s mine! No, it’s mine!), somebody was ‘looking’ at somebody, and a missing lunch.

Later in the afternoon, Julie found herself watching the clock, in anticipation of seeing Mike again. Close to 4:30, she had her aid watch the children just long enough for her to go to the bathroom and touch up her make up and comb her hair.

Parents began to show for their little ones. Julie had to clarify a few things to the parents as some of the kids told them that they got a ‘time out’. The whole time she was answering the questions, her eyes were glued to the doorway, waiting for Mike. She looked at the clock. 4:40. Most of the kids were gone. Heather was playing with some blocks over at the window. Finally, the last kid left and she found herself alone with Heather.

“So, how did you like your first day?” Julie asked.

“I had fun. I think I’ll come back tomorrow,” answered Heather.

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, honey,” said a voice from the door. “Sorry about being late, Miss Julie. My truck just decided to play dead,” Mike drawled, as Heather ran over and gave his leg a big squeeze.

“That’s alright, Mr. Walters. I’m usually her till five or so anyway,” Julie said, knowing that she was blushing badly, and felt the room heating up again.

As heather gathered her things, Julie noticed a few things about Mike that she hadn’t in the morning. He appeared to be in his late 40’s, with curly brown hair, and blue eyes. He was tall but not thin. His hands were large and strong. His face had a wind worn look to it, as if he made his living outdoors. He wore a red flannel shirt, and well-worn blue jeans that covered his boots.

“Mr. Walters, do you and Heather need a ride home?” Julie asked before she realized what she was saying.

“Well, I have a cab waiting, outside.” He replied.

“Please can we ride with Miss Julie, uncle Mike?” begged Heather.

“It’s two against one, Mr. Walters. I’ll be ready in a minute,” said Julie as she wondered what the heck she was trying to do.

Mike dismissed the cab, and they piled into Julie’s blue Blazer with Heather in the back. Mike gave her some directions, and off they went. She asked Mike a few questions as small talk and found in the course of conversation, he was 49, unattached, and a life long bachelor. He was born and raised outside Houston, and owned a horse farm. He had made several wise investments in the .com industry over the last few years, and cashed out just before the bubble burst. Between that, the horse farm, and the insurance money from his niece to raise Heather, he pretty much had all the bases covered. He now spent most of his time taking care of Heather and working around the home and yard.

Julie explained that she was 27, was not married, (she failed to mention Scot, her boyfriend), and had no children. She had lived in Michigan right off the lake all her life, and loved it there. She had been teaching preschool since she finished college six years before.

As she was receiving the directions to his house, she noticed that they were getting out to the edge of town. When they finally arrived, she noticed a lovely little two-story house with a white picket fence, a meticulously cared for lawn, and a swing set in a large back yard that ended with a small creek and woods beyond.

As she pulled into the driveway behind an old red pickup with it’s hood up, she realized that she was feeling sad that the conversation was ending, and that Mike would no longer be sitting next to her.

“Thank you kindly, Miss Julie,” he said as he closed the door and placed his Stetson on his head. “If you ever need the favor returned, don’t hesitate to ask.”

“Bye, Miss Julie, see you tomorrow,” yelled Heather, as she ran up to the front door.

“I’ll see you in the morning, Mr. Walters,” said Julie, as she put the car in reverse and pulled out of the driveway.

While driving home, she found herself not wanting to wait till the morning to see him. She tried to shake the feeling off. She already had a boyfriend and he was a good guy. Why was she reacting to this man like this? She decided to get it out of her head, before she saw her boyfriend, that night.

Mondays were pizza and sex night. When Scot would come home from work, he always would bring a pie from Anthony’s down the street. After eating and filling in each other about their day, they would watch a little TV and then retire to the bedroom to fulfill the ‘sex’ portion of the night.

That evening, she found herself not wanting to prolong things. They ate and then skipped the TV and went right to the bedroom. They undressed and she indicated that he should lay back.

She took hold of his semi-erect cock and gave it a few short pulls to bring it to full attention. Then she simply put her mouth over him and started to jerk him with one hand kneed his balls with the other. With her head bobbing and her hand jerking, it didn’t take Scot long. He started to moan. She pulled her head off and continued to jack him. Soon he was spurting his seed as Julie pumped him dry.

“Well, that was a little faster than usual,” he said.

“My turn,” said Julie as she rolled over on her back.

“In a hurry, are we?” he asked.

“Get cracking’,” she replied, pointing down below.

Scot followed orders and started to do what he knew Julie liked.

She closed her eyes and tried to think about Scot, but kept finding his face replaced by the middle-aged Texan, with the wonderful smile and big powerful hands. Finally she stopped fighting it and let her mind just wander.

As Scot was working his magic on her womanhood, she pictured Mike in bed with her, holding and caressing her, and whispering in her ear that everything was going to be all right. In her fantasy, he holds her tight and tells her to cum.

It caught Scot off guard as she suddenly gasped, let out a yelp, grabbed his head, and ground his face into her womanhood. It was one of the most intense orgasms she had had in some time. She laid there and let the glow last as long as possible.

“Mumph, mumph, mumph.”

She wondered what the noise was as she slowly came back to reality.

“Mumph, mumph, mumph!”

She looked down and realized that she still had a firm grasp of Scot’s ears and hair.

“Mumph, mumph,.. gotta breathe!” he said as she released him.

That night she slept with Mike on her mind.

The next day, Mike dropped Heather off, and left before Julie could talk to him. At 4:30, the parents were picking up the children and this time, Mike was on time. She motioned for him to wait as the last of the children left.

“Were you able to get your truck running, Mr. Walters?” she asked, as she crossed the room to him.

“I’m afraid the old gal has seen better days. Time to put her out to pasture. I picked out a new one, today and it’ll be ready tomorrow,” he replied.

Julie looked right into his eyes and asked, “Can I drive you home again, today?”

Heather started jumping up and down, excitedly.

“I don’t want to continue being an imposition on you, Miss, Julie,” he said, hat in hand.

“It is no imposition at all. Let me finish up and I’ll be right out,” she said, as her day suddenly got brighter.

As they walked to her car, Mike said, “I really want to thank you, Miss Julie, both for the ride and for helping Heather to cheer up. She’s been mighty quiet and sad since her parents died.”

“I’m glad I could help,” she said as she opened the doors.

As they began the journey to Heather’s house, Mike said, “Heather, I want you to draw a real nice picture for Miss Julie when we get home. She’s been real nice to us.”

“You can just call me Julie, Mr. Walters.”

“Okay, Julie. Please call me Mike. Heather, make sure you still call her Miss Julie.” He said over his shoulder.

“Okay,” she said.

After a few minutes of silence, Mike said, “Julie, how would you like to join Heather and me for some ‘Texas Stew’? It’s been simmering all day and should be just about right by now.”

Heather started clapping and cheering in the back seat.

“Mike, I don’t really think I should interfere with Heather and your dinner.”

“You wouldn’t be bothering us at all. I made more than enough and it would be nice to have someone to have an adult conversation with, for a change. That is unless you fell uneasy about it,” he said as he turned to look at her.

“I shouldn’t be doing this,” she thought. “I should never have taken him home in the first place. What do I tell Scot?” She looked over at him. “Damn,” she thought as she looked into those baby blue eyes.

Knowing exactly what she may be getting herself into, she said, “I’d be happy to join you.”

“Yeah!” came the response from the back.

Another large smile behind the mustache formed in Mike’s face.

Julie glanced over to Mike and felt her legs get weak. “God, I wish he wouldn’t do that when I’m driving.”

Soon they arrived at Mike’s house. Heather took Julie for a tour, as Mike prepared the rest of dinner. She showed her the swings where she got a skinned knee, a tree where squirrels live, and the creek where she got her new shoes wet.

As they approached the house, Julie could smell something wonderful in the air. Home cooking.

“I hope you’re about ready,” said Mike, as Heather started a tour of the inside.

“My stomach went off outside just smelling this,” said Julie as she was led away by Heather.

A couple of minutes later, Mike said, “Alright, ladies. Soup’s on!”

Heather led Julie to the dining room. There was a large rectangular oak table that was set perfectly, complete with lit candles.

“I know it’s a little fancy for a simple meal, but we don’t get much company here,” said Mike as he pulled a chair out for Julie and then Heather. He poured some pink wine in two fine glasses, leaving the bottle on the table, and a glass of milk in the third for Heather.

First up was a huge bowl of salad that had everything but the kitchen sink in it. It was served with 4 different dressings in their own serving bowls. There were French, Ranch, 1000 island, and Italian.

“God, Mike, I could make a meal out of this,” exclaimed Julie.

“Don’t do that!” He said. “If you like it, please take some home with you.”

After a dent was made in the salad, he cleared that table and returned with a bowl of chicken noodle soup for Heather and two crock type bowls of soup for Julie and him. They were steaming hot.

“My goodness. This is ‘Texas stew’?” she asked.

“No, that’s French onion soup. You melt the cheese on top in the oven.” He replied, blowing on his soup.

Figuring that this might just be dressed up soup mix, she gave it a taste. This was the real thing, and it was every bit as good as the kind you get at a good restaurant.

“If you don’t like it, there’s more noodle soup out there,” said Mike, as he stood and motioned to take it away.

“No!” said Julie as she came to the defense of her bowl.

Mike chuckled and sat back down. They made some small talk about the weather and his horses and then it was time for the main course. Julie wasn’t sure if she could handle any more.

First he came out with a hot loaf of Italian bread, freshly sliced, and butter. Then when her returned, he had three crock bowls of bubbling stew that was steaming hot. He went back to the kitchen and returned with a Dutch oven, still half full of stew.

Heather was already blowing on her bowl when Mike sat down. “I really hope you like this, Julie,” said Mike. “It takes two days to make it right,” he said proudly.

This was what she smelled when she was outside. It was thick, rich and had tons of vegetables in it beside the beef. It was both smooth, and spicy. It was delicious.

After dinner he served some coffee for himself and green tea for Julie. Looking at her watch, she said, “ I better be going. Thank you for a wonderful dinner.”

“Glad you could be here. Maybe we can do it again,” he said as he gave her another one of those smiles.

“Please dear God, get me out of here before I can’t make myself leave,” she prayed.

Heather and Mike walked her to her Explorer and said final goodbyes. She drove home wondering how she was going to explain being late.

Julie lucked out. On the answering machine was a message from Scot explaining that he was going to be delayed and he was going to get something to eat at work. She breathed a sigh of relief and got herself dressed for bed. As she sat on the sofa waiting for Scot, she turned on a love story on the TV. When the love scene came on, she realized that she had begun fingering herself. She closed her eyes and listen to the couple on the TV making their love sounds, while she thought of Mike and used both hands on herself. Soon, her hands were working at warp speed and a low moan turned into a loud wail as she nearly fell off the couch with the intensity of her orgasm. Outside, the dog barked and whimpered, wanting to make sure she was okay. Just then she heard a car door. She was barley able to pull herself together, went the door opened and Scot walked in.

“Hi, honey. Sorry I was so late,” he said.

The following week, Mike asked Julie over to dinner on Friday night. He had received some prime rib from a friend in Houston that owed him a favor.

“You’ve never eaten ‘till you have genuine Texas Longhorn Prime rib,” he said.

Julie knew that Scot was going hunting with some buddies that weekend and wouldn’t be home till Sunday night. She wrestled with her feelings for a minute. She didn’t want to string Mike along and yet didn’t want to send him away.

He smiled at her.

“Sure.” She said in answer to the smile.

That Friday she drove alone to his house. He was outback with Heather raking up some leaves.

“I built that Bar-Be-Cue myself this week,” he said pointing to a large brick and mortar structure. “We’re going to christen it with that prime rib roast.”

“Isn’t it a little cold to Bar-be-cue?” Julie asked?

“No, I built it for all year round use,” he answered.

Soon the roast was on the spit and veggies were cooking on skewers.

Dinnertime came. It was probably one of the best meals she ever had. He was right. Texas beef was the best.

After dinner they talked and played board games with Heather (who mysteriously always won) and heated themselves by a beautiful fire.

At 9:00 it was time for Heather to go to bed. She said goodnight to Julie and Mike carried her up to bed.

While he was upstairs, Julie knew the time was coming when she was going to have to make a decision. Leave soon before he got the wrong idea or stay and accept the inevitable.

Thinking of Scot, she knew she had to leave. She was about to say so up the steps when he started down and looked at her with those baby blue eyes and that hypnotic smile.

“I think that I….,” she started to say and fell silent.

“What’s that Julie?” he said as he finished coming down the stairs.

She crossed the room, threw her arms around him and locked her lips on his.

Surprised by that, and it took a second for him to recover. He then wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss in earnest.

After they broke off the kiss, Mike said, “You know young lady, I’m old enough to be your father.”

“I know. That’s why I’m so attracted to you,” she said as she started another passionate kiss.

Mike considered this and asked, “So your attracted to me because of my age or because of the person I am?”

“Both,” she answered between kisses.

This time when the kiss broke, she grabbed his hand and walked him up the stairs to his bedroom.

She undressed him and then herself.

He was in good shape for 49. He had a lot of body hair that had not yet started to turn gray. He also had an 8 inch monster that was quietly waiting to come alive.

She was medium height with natural brown wavy hair above and neatly trimmed below. She was curvy, cute, and had perky tits.

“Is this right to be doing this with my great-nieces teacher?” he asked.

“Do you want to ask her?” Julie joked. “I didn’t think so.”

They lay on the bed kissing and caressing each other. His strong hands, although calloused with hard work, were skilled in pleasing a woman. Her hands were tracing his back, butt and legs as far as she could reach. He moved to her neck with soft kisses and then down to her breasts. Julie was getting so hot, she thought she would explode.

His hand glided down to between her legs. She opened them to allow his touch. He no sooner caressed her womanhood, when an animal groan came from deep in her throat and she shuttered, and clamped her legs together on his hand.

When she relaxed her body, Mike covered her mouth with his. After the kiss, he brushed her shoulder length hair out of her face and kissed her gently on the cheek. He laid her back on her back and moved himself between her legs.

Mike was totally different than Scot. While Scot knew how to make her cum quickly, Mike knew how to make it special. He teased, tickled, licked, fast, slow, up, down, and side-to-side. His tongue was inside her the first time she came and he thought he was going to lose it. The contractions were that strong. He didn’t give up. He stayed there until she had cum 4 times and she couldn’t take it anymore.

He finally lay back down next to her. Julie was out of breath and trying to regain control. When her head cleared, she ran her hand down to his cock and realized he was still soft. She ran her fingers over him and played with him until the serpent came to life. When she had him good and ready, she climbed between his legs and stared at awe at the 11-inch weapon bobbing there.

She gently stroked him as she licked and sucked his balls. That caused a groan to come from him. Then she looked that monster eye to eye and slipped it into her mouth. He was as hard as a rock. She swirled her tongue, and bobbed her head. She kneaded his balls. Scot would have been a goner at this point, but Mike just seemed to be enjoying himself.

12