Julie

Story Info
Fur love with father & daughter.
5.8k words
4.41
84.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers

1

Julie and I have lived alone together, since the day my wife .. her mother .. walked out.

Not a word, a reason or a good by.

Papers were served on me two days after with no alimony or financial demands attached and giving me sole custody of Julie. I signed and mailed them Express Mail the same day.

Betty, my wife, and I had known each other since we were two and married very young. I got Betty pregnant with Julie too soon and we had to go to a special private school to finish without loosing any time.

Money was never an issue with Betty and me. I had a modest inheritance from my grand parents that kept us well off and allowed us both to go through school and college, starting into our professions right away. I did very well from the beginning of my working life.

One .. well two issues that Betty and I had, not long after we started college. I always had fantasies over furs and attempted to introduce them into our love making. Our Love making was starting to cool for reasons I never understood and I thought that this would help and I could get my favorite fantasies into our life. Not only did it not work but our love making quickly went totally into the toilet.

I did hear a few months latter, after Betty walked out on us that she had been sleeping around on me for some time. I guess I didn't really know her at all.

My parents died a few years ago in a rafting accident on vacation leaving yet another modest inheritance and a final big hole in my life. I could easily retire in a few years and still put Julie through college.

At only 34 I'm well invested, in excellent heath and physical shape having inherited a fine youngish six two body from my folks.

Julie was seven at the time Betty walked out. She still remembers her leaving us alone. Her resentment to her mother has all but gone now.

To say Julie and I have grown close over the years would be an understatement. I've been father and mother, housekeeper and provider. She has been the sole focus of my life more by desire and circumstances than by necessity. She alone is my family now.

I never spoiled Julie. She has done her tasks as she has grown up and learned her responsibilities like any good child should. She has been very well provided for, maybe to an occasional excess. She is my sole focus and daddy's little girl after all.

2

Practically the next day Betty left I purchased a bunch of furs. I would no longer live a fur impoverished life, I swore and I didn't leave out Julie. Her bed was covered in a thick Red Fox spread to match her red hair and I got her a cute little hooded short Red Fox jacket with matching mittens. Some vests, scarves and the like came quickly.

Julie has always been a cute child. Despite her mother leaving us Julie has always been cheery and bright. Very intelligent, inquisitive and self assured. I do everything possible to encourage all her qualities. She has always taken care of herself and dresses very nicely. Getting furs for her is as much a treat for me as it is for her and she knows it. Girls love to shop so going to the fur salon began as a 'mom' thing I would do with her and it quickly became a favorite together thing for us.

Raising her I could not help but know everything about her and she about me. She knew all about my penchant for furs and in many ways seemed to share them right off. She never said no to a new fur and by puberty was asking for specific furs we would sometimes have to 'negotiate' over. By then Julie had been getting and reading all the fashion and trade material on furs that she could. Exploring fur sites and information on the Internet.

She knew I was a soft touch when it came to fur. Like the time at age 12 when she just had to have a Sable. She had been looking for one to see after finding out about Sable. She saw and generously 'felt' one (more like consumed it) at a visit to the fur salon. "Oh Daddy ... this is wonderful .. magnificent .. oh my." I managed to turn that into her first 'adult' fur. A very fine 'preowned' hooded Mink jacket (generously over sized for her growth) with the promise of a Sable for her high school graduation if she kept her grades up.

Like most loving small children Julie would come running to my bed some nights from a nightmare, bad storm or just lonely and insecure. With the absence of Betty I have to say that I looked forward to those nights. Julie would cuddle but it was all quite normal. I think it was enhanced for us both with the furs since I would calm her by cuddling and fur fondle her in my Lynx spread until she was cooing and would fall asleep. Looking back I can see that Julie was quite excited by it all at the time. Daddy's little girl .. loves her Daddy.

We were always affectionate with each other and I viewed that as reinforcing her ability to normally relate to men in general and have normal affections for men when she grew up. Maybe escape the flaw of her mother's unfaithfulness.

With the pressures of work, wanting to guarantee our security, and the time spent with Julie I had little time for a date life. To aggravate the issue, all the women I did manage to date were disinterested to disgusted with furs. Those relations would never happen and they were all very short lived. Julie would pout with each and every one.

Julie occasionally dated but with decidedly non-aggressive type boys, geeks to be precise. As a doting father I was quite happy with that. She didn't seem to be driven to have sex or be with the "in" crowd. Again I was not disturbed with that at all. All things in good time I was thinking. I didn't want her to make the same mistake her mother and I had made. I reminded her of that on more than one occasion. Unlike most girls, she seemed to actually listen to her father.

Even by freshman year in high school Julie had turned from cute little girl to a tall, taller than the boys, elegant woman. Now at the end of her senior year she is drop-dead-gorgeous. Fashion model material. In fact she has been occasionally modeling since freshman year for a local outdoor equipment company as a 'fashion' model. She makes hiking boots look sexy.

We have both liked to go hiking and camping since Julie was a little girl. I got it from my parents but Betty never liked doing it much and even before she left us Julie and I would take weekends and go out in the woods. She has always been a great hiker and camper. This is where we met the camping company folks. Turns out I already knew most of them anyway. They took to her right away as a natural. She was modeling for them the next week.

Julie instinctively knows how to wear clothes of all types, particularly furs. They are like a denim jacket to her yet she is so sensual. She will never make it as a great runway model however. She doesn't have the drive or ruthless personality for the business end of it. Pros have told her this and she seems to be not at all unhappy over it.

Her sensuousness in fur began to get to me from about sophomore year and had be thinking 'unclean' thoughts about her on occasion. I struggled with them and was able, for the most part, to push them aside.

Julie on the other hand was becoming a genuine vixen around me. We were at the fur salon one day when she had just turned 17 and she is trying on a floor length Silver Fox. Julie is already five nine by then so it was a long coat. It had a huge thick collar and enormous sleeves. She was doing an exaggerated models swirl, her red hair entwined in the thick fur as she pushed it into her face, she looks at me with the sexiest coy, come hither look I had ever seen. "Daddy .. do you like me in this coat? .... Daddy .. I mean really like me?" Frozen with my mouth agape, I wanted desperately to pretend it never happened and to also never forget that moment. Truth prevailed .. "Julie you are totally magnificent. The most beautiful woman in the world." My honest thought at the time .. and to this moment. She beamed radiantly with the most incredible smile she ever gave me.

3

Graduation and her 18th birthday were upon us. This meant my baby girl was grown up, going to college and ready for her Sable .. which she never let me forget. One of those pesky lifetime promises you wished maybe you should have never made? Of course she was at the top of her class so no dodging this one. She fully deserves it. Her friends were getting cars for graduation so it was a bit difficult to plead poverty.

Sable, of course, is very expensive and I had not promised her a flowing, floor length NEW Sable though I desperately wanted to. I shopped for nearly two years prior to that. I knew this was a promise I dare not break. I managed to find and keep secret a hooded, it had to have an hood, very full on her, dark brown genuine Russian Sable long jacket with very generous sleeves. Used it was still a small fortune. Certainly as much as the car gifts her friends were getting. This I would remind her of. I was also compelled to get that Silver Fox coat she so seductively "talked me into". She somehow knew she would get it. After all, I can't disappoint my little sweetie.

When I gave them to her with the birthday cake that evening she was hysterical .. and unbelievably gorgeous. She modeled them for me for a very long time in the most sensual and provocative way imaginable. I took her out to dinner and she wore the Sable of course.

"Daddy .. you won't be sorry you got these for me."

"I would never be sorry giving you anything sweetie."

I don't know why I always called her sweetie, aside from the obvious, but that is what she has always liked me to call her. When she was into puberty I thought she might like her father to call her something else more formal, like Julie. We talked about it and she insisted I continue to call her sweetie. She says everybody calls her Julie and she wanted us to have our special name for her. I like that she wanted that.

For the first time in my life I intentionally and deliberately sexually fondled my daughter. Well I stroked and hugged her in the fur, caressing her body through the Sable. She moved and squirmed around like never before with a deep humming sound I'd never heard her make. She was clearly excited by it all. We managed to maintain a normal father-daughter presence at dinner however.

That night was the first time I deliberately masturbated to the image of my fur clad daughter. I was so ashamed as with all the 'unintentional' times and wet dreams before. Always since she was a sophomore, when I am sexually aroused Julie will invade my mind, at the peak of my ejaculation. Always wearing furs of course. Her beautiful fur clad body would be so clear before me. Now in her Sable and Silver Fox I had just given her.

I don't have to work very hard at 'seeing ' her nude. We have never been shy around each other though not deliberately exposing ourselves to one another. There are always those times when mistakes and accidents happen or we are surprised when the other is there when you thought they were gone. It seems Julie has been having a lot of 'accidents' lately. Her nude body is beautiful in every way. Her modest breasts betray their sensual contribution in their perfection. Her muff is as red as the hair on her head and her graceful form is exquisite. She really is the most beautiful woman in the world to me. I am pretty sure she knows it as well.

She was also much more feely kissy around the house lately as well while always wearing fur. Julie has many small furs now that are perfectly appropriate around the house like her several fur vests. I also, at her insistence, had reconstructed for her a very large sheared Phantom Beaver coat into a robe, fur inside of course. She had gotten it for nothing on eBay. The fur itself is incredibly soft and silky. She often wears it around the house and I'm suspicious that is all she has on most often. She can wrap it around herself several times it's so big. Sweetie has gradually been doing a very fine embroidery all over it on the skin or outside mixed with and overlaying the stitch pattern of the pelts. Brilliant colors and the designs are incredible. It's a crafts project she wears. She loves it and is magnificent wearing it.

A few mornings ago at breakfast, I think Julie was using the Beaver to fondle her 'beaver' under the table. She was intently staring at me eating but seemingly distracted.

I can't keep my cock soft or stop thinking of her other than with 'unclean' thoughts anymore.

Since her birthday I have masturbated thinking only of her and her beautiful fur clad body each and every night. Sometimes in the middle of the day with the opportunity. I have to stop. The guilt is driving me mad but her image is burned into my mind now and tearing at my heart.

Julie had Prom night after graduation and again it was with one of her geeky boyfriends. She was elegantly and modestly dressed for Julie. A nice white silk dress with her hooded mink jacket. Almost like a reminder over the Sable. Like Dan isn't good enough for Sable.

Dan is a nice guy and he knows he is nowhere near Julie's league. I am still baffled by this and asked her on more than one occasion, including this one, why she dates these guys. "Daddy .. I just want to have a good time and not be mauled and groped all night the way the other girls are."

She smiled sweetly and gave me a long and lingering kiss before her and Dan left for the prom. "Besides .. as she whispered in my ear .. my heart belongs to Daddy." My heart was racing as I watched them drive away.

I raced to bed furiously masturbating in her Silver Fox coat for a long time. I am not sure when I fell asleep but I dreamed of 'my sweetie' nude in her Sable and without shame. It was all so natural, soft and loving.

4

Movement in my bed slowly woke me. In my groggy state I knew it was Julie! It was still dark out. A quick glance told me it was only 1 AM?

She is behind me fondling my back and body with the Silver Fox as she speaks.

"Is something wrong sweetie?"

"No Daddy .. everything is wonderful."

I roll over facing her. Julie is nude and wearing her new Sable. I always sleep in the buff and my whole body went flush.

"I see you were thinking of me with my Silver Fox tonight Daddy?"

My cock by now is stiff as a fence post and it is clear for her to see. Her nipples are like bullets and her areolas are swollen. She is practically drooling as she looks at my cock.

"Julie, I said sternly, we can't do this .. it is so wrong and unnatural." Fathers don't fuck their daughters! With the word 'fuck' Julie shook with a sweet but lecherous look and, I swear, her tits jumped.

She paid absolutely no attention to my admonition other than her increased stimulation. She quickly had the Silver Fox around my waist and my cock stroking it smoothly with its huge sleeve. I'm going out of my mind with lust for my sweetie. It must be a dream .. a very vivid dream!

"No Julie" I attempted to say with the sternest voice possible. I failed as my voice quivered and broke with the thrill that was rushing through my body as my daughter began fondling me.

"Daddy .. she always pauses slightly after saying it .. I told you my heart belongs to you."

"That's just a figure of speech .. an old song title!" I'm desperate and can't hold out much longer. My daughter is seducing me .. hell she's bent on doing her old man.

"Please sweetie .. let's stop and think about this! Please."

"Daddy ...... Daddy ... I want you." She is very distracted by her fur fondling my cock which is about to go off like the 4th of July.

"Julie please stop .. please" My words are not finding a mark.

"Daddy .. I have been thinking about it since mom left and now I have you ALL to myself." and with that she launched into jerking me off with a vengeance.

Silver Fox sweeping up my engorged cock, running it over my stomach and upper thighs. Her magnificent hair is swinging and swishing over the head of my cock and with an intense look of concentration she parts her lips and devours the head of my cock, her hair spilling all around.

My hands are in her soft hair massaging the back of her head and neck in ways I know she loves. Like the countless times I have comforted her and coddled her in my arms as a child. I am becoming lover to my daughter and suddenly it is more than fine.

Meanwhile my gonads have taken all the "abuse" they can take as she has been massaging them with the Silver Fox. More pressure than ever forces thick, hot juices rushing to the head of my cock. Burst after burst is sucked and taken by my sweetie. Her head had been bobbing well down my cock relentlessly bringing up my wildest passions and fantasies so long buried in my body and mind.

As she sucks up and cleans my cock of the last bits of my cum she looks at me .. "Was that good for you Daddy?" I nearly shot another load with that.

"Did I do a good job? I want to do it better than mom."

"Your mother never would do this for me." An enormous smile flashed across her face with a clear sign of enormous pride and satisfaction as she wipes across her mouth with the back of her hand. She would mention Betty only once more in our lives. She knew everything there was to know with that since she also knew about Betties disdain for fur.

"Sweetie .. there is something Daddy would like to do for you." She lit up like the sun.

"Yes Daddy yes Daddy .. anything ... what are you going to do?"

"Lay back in the furs and wrap yourself in your Sable, the fur to you. Then fondle your breasts as I know you have already done .. right sweetie?"

She broke into a sheepish grin that told all, following my instructions instantly. I nearly shot off watching her finesse at fur fondling her marvelous tits. I had the Silver Fox and my Lynx spread fondling her thighs and it was no time at all that she was nearly to orgasm on her own. Sweetie was doing just fine.

"Daddy ... what now?" in a quivering voice. I didn't speak but began kissing her from the calves of her legs, slowly moving up between her legs. Sweetie was way beyond humming and well into moaning and having her first mini-orgasms. They were causing her to quiver more noticeably. The quivering increased the closer I got to her soft muff. I blew gently on her muff and she instantly cried out .. "Oh Daddy .. do me please do me."

I progressed to kissing her around her muff and her quivering advanced to mild humping. I finally slid one finger through her muff and down the middle of her very wet labia. Sweetie was tossing her head from side to side, moving her knees up and down rapidly and moaning quite loudly. The more I fingered her labia the faster she moved and the louder she got. I did this for a few minutes to pull her level of excitement to a fever pitch. Her hips were in a constant vibration by then in her anticipation.

Meanwhile my cock was recovering to its former power pole condition. This was all very exciting for Daddy as well.

When I brought my mouth down on her muff and began sucking her labia and vagina she froze in mid rise .. her hips still off the fur, rigid in my mouth. She stopped breathing until I parted her labia with my tongue and into her vagina. With a huge exhale and moan she fell limp in the furs and cried softly, her hips once again quivering lightly. I sucked and stroked her clitoris with my tongue. She had her first full orgasm, I'm sure.

"Daddy I love you so much .. please take me .. take my virginity. I've been saving it for you alone." I kissed her sweet lips softly at first and then we locked into a tongue tangling kiss as lovers, not father-daughter. Her passion was ferocious and with wild abandon, driving me quite mad.

Our mutual fondness for being in the furs became a full part of our love making as we wallowed and frenetically fur fondled the other. She is very proficient at getting me very excited with the furs alone. In our kissing frenzy my cock found her virgin essence.

FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers
12