Julie and Ashley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke my kiss with Chad as soon as Rob's tongue flicked across my anus. He slid a thumb into my pussy and continued to lick my asshole. My body contracted and I gripped Chad's shoulders as an orgasm washed throughout my body.

"YES, OH GOD YES!" I cried out. Chad pulled me to him to hold me up. Rob released my cheeks; stood up and pressed his hot, hard cock against my ass. Chad's dick was pressed tight against me belly.

"Are you ready for more Julie?" Ashley asked and I could only nod my head.

Chad took control from that point on. "Hey buddy, get on the bed on your back." He told Rob.

"Give Rob some of that sweet head you just gave me babe. I need to sample some of your pussy.", he told me.

As we parted, I turned and lightly pushed Rob onto the bed. He fell back and then got himself centered on my double bed. I climbed up and crawled between his legs. His cock was sticking straight up in the air. I gripped him firmly at the base and guided his wide mushroom shape tip into my mouth.

I felt the bed shift as Chad climbed up behind me. I widened my knees when he placed both of his palms on my ass. He flipped up my skirt to reveal myself to him. Once he had my cheeks separated, I heard him make that weird sound that guys make just before they spit.

Rob grabbed my head and pressed down. I was almost to the base of his dick when I felt Chad spit directly on my asshole. My moan reverberated through Rob's dick and he moan as well. "Fuck ya, swallow my cock whole!", he groaned.

Chad's tongue was magical. He licked me from my clit, across my taint, to my asshole. He used broad, wide swipes to keep me moaning on Brad's dick. He flicked his tongue across my clit and pressed a finger slowly into my ass. I had to put my hands on either side of Rob's thighs as he forced his hips upward, fucking my mouth.

Suddenly Chad pulled away, giving my right cheek a hard slap. My pussy convulsed from it. "It's fucking time.", Chad announced. He emphasized the word fucking.

"Oh ya! You two fuck the shit out of her." Ashley said. I had completely forgotten about her. As I scooted forward and positioned myself over Rob's dick I saw her out of the corner of my eye. She was naked, slowly sliding a finger up and down her slit. My skimpy thong was in her other hand and she had it pressed to her nose.

Rob grabbed my hips and guided me to his cock. I was so wet at this point. His manhood was like a heat seeking missile and my pussy was it's target. We easily got ourselves aligned. When I felt that fat head split me open I pressed down; taking almost half of him inside me immediately.

"FUCK YES!" I yelled as Rob dug his fingers into me and forced me to take the rest of his dick. It had been almost two months since I had a real, hot throbbing cock inside me and it felt even better than I remembered.

Chad quickly put a hand on the small of my back. "Hold still." He told us.

"Oh god Chad, plea... please go slow. No one no one has ever gone in there before." I stuttered.

I felt a hand at the back of my head, grabbing a handful of hair. As Ashley pulled my head up to look at her, she showed me the bottle of lube. She had pulled it out of my night table. "Don't worry slut. We have just the trick for that virgin ass of yours." She told me, before kissing me and sliding her tongue into my mouth.

As we broke away, she tossed the bottle to Chad. As I heard him flip it open; I pumped my hips up and down, riding Robs throbbing dick. When I felt the cool lube squirt against my balloon knot, I froze. Chad pressed a finger into my ass and I moaned deeply. He slid it in and out a half dozen times, before slipping it out and replacing it with two.

I groaned at the sensation, knowing that shortly his cock would be replacing them. Once I was accustomed to it I began thrusting back and forth on Rob's cock and Chad's fingers. "OH GOD, FUCK MY ASS CHAD! I have wanted this for months. Fill my ass with you dick." I practically yelled.

He pulled his fingers out and I steadied myself. Rob grabbed my cheeks and spread them as far as possible. Chad once again put a hand on my back and pressed the head of his cock against my asshole. It felt hot and wide and slick. He slowly pushed forward and slowly the head popped in.

"OH GOD THAT'S FUCKING BIG!" I exclaimed

As Chad waited a few seconds, Rob took my left nipple in his mouth and sucked. My pussy gushed fresh and my ass relaxed. As soon as that happened I felt Chad press deeper. It hurt so good, I groaned again. Chad pulled back and pressed forward again, forcing my ass to take more.

"OH FUCK!" I yelled.

"You asked for this bitch. This is your fantasy. Do want them to stop?" Ashley asked.

"Oh god no, please don't stop." I whimpered.

Chad pulled back a little and then pressed forward. I continued to whine as he slowly fucked my ass. I felt so full, I was beside myself. Chad gripped my hips and started lifting and pushing. As he pulled me off of Rob's dick he pushed his into me. He set the rhythm and the pace. I quickly got accustomed to the guys fucking me and I moaned in pleasure.

"Oh ya Rob, your dick feels so good! Fuck me baby! Take my ass Chad! Make me pay my bet!" I told them. Still clinging the the charade.

That was all it took. Both of them redoubled their efforts. Rob trust hard and deep in my pussy. When I finally felt Chad's hips slam against my ass; I had the hardest, deepest orgasm of my life.

"Fuck, her cunt is practically crushing my cock!" Rob cried.

Chad was grunting behind me with each thrust. "Her ass is flexing and milking my cock so good dude." He said.

"Pound that slut's ass and pussy guys. Make her beg you to stop." Ashley told them.

"OH YES PLEASE! Wreck my holes." I screamed.

Suddenly I felt my hair being pulled again and my head forced back. Ashley shoved my thong in my mouth. "You are being to loud. They can probably hear you down at the beach." She told me.

Another orgasm crashed over my body. The taste of my pussy, Rob biting and sucking my nipples, Chad slamming his thick cock into my ass, and me bouncing up and down on Rob's dick was too much. As soon as that orgasm began to subside, another one crashed over me.

I moaned and groaned as Chad and Rob grunted. Suddenly, Chad changed his stroke. He pulled back a split second longer. Then he thrust forward as Rob filled me. He never let up after that. I felt full and then then empty, over and over again.

When my fourth orgasm hit me, I collapsed on top of Rob. My pussy clamped down on his thick shaft. "Oh god I am cumming"! Rod exclaimed.

Chad grunted out a strangled "Me too!"

Their cocks flexed. I could feel their seed filling me. It felt hot as it splashed inside of me. All I could do was lay sandwiched between them as they emptied the balls into my body.

Slowly Chad pulled himself up and out of my ass; then got off the bed. I felt empty back there. Robs dick was starting to soften and I was just going to try and get off of him when Ashley stopped me and spoke up.

"Oh my good look at your asshole. It's still open slightly. Holy fuck Chad, that was a huge load of cum." She told me.

Suddenly I felt the bed shift again. I was too tired to move, but when I felt a Ashley's hands on my ass spreading me open again, my head popped up. She had shared Rob's cum with me and now I was sharing Chad's cum with her.

Her delicate tongue dipped in and licked some off the cum from the surface. I moaned and my pussy convulsed on Rob's cock. Slowly she dipped her head lower and licked his balls. I knew it, because he moaned in my ear. She continued to eat as much cum as she could find.

"Roll of baby. I wana eat this cream-pie." She told me. Rob and Ashley rolled me over on to my back. She attacked my pussy with lunging strokes of her tongue.

Rob got up and knelt next to my head. He pulled my tong out of my mouth and pressed his dick to my lips. I automatically opened for him and sucked it clean. "Good girl, as far as I am concerned, you have paid your debt." He said as he climbed off the bed.

I was getting excited. Ashley was licking and sucking Rob and Chad's cum out of me. As I was quickly building to another orgasm, Chad stepped up next to the bed. He leaned over and turned my head towards him. I didn't hesitated, I cradled his balls and took his dick in my mouth to lick off any remnants of cum.

"How does your ass taste?" Chad asked as he pulled away, with a smirk.

"Oh girl, you are going to make me cum again." I said.

"Your dick tasted yummy, straight out of my ass Chad." I told him.

Ashley sucked on my clit and slid two fingers into me. She quickly built up speed and I was once more on the verge of cumming. When she turned her hand palm up and raked her finger tips over my g-spot, I exploded again. A large gush of fluid drenched her fingers and seeped down my ass and onto my skirt.

She finally pulled her mouth off of me. I was completely sated. My body ached, but in the best possible way. Ashley climbed of my bed, then leaned over and gave me a quick peck on my cheek. Grabbing Rob by the hand, she practically dragged him to her bedroom. "Come on stud, let's leave these two alone. I am so horny, I need you to fuck me deep and hard." She told him.

When I turned to Chad, he was looking down at me. His dick was starting to rise again. I knew he wanted to go another round.

"So, what do you wana do? He asked me.

"Pound my pussy Chad. Fuck me hard and deep. You helped me live out a fantasy. I wana feel your cock deep in my cunt." I replied.

"I will be right back." He said as he went into the bathroom.

I heard him turn on the shower; as I laid there. I pushed my ruined mini skirt off and tossed it away. My mind replayed how good it felt to be DP'd. My ass was sore, but my pussy was still wet and the thought of Chad fucking me again only served to get me hotter.

When Chad came out, his blonde hair was wet and slicked back. I finally got to truly check him out. He is tall, with broad shoulders, nicely developed pectorals, strong biceps, slightly defined six pack abs, and muscular thighs.

"Ready for round two babe?" He asked me.

In response, I spread my thighs and smiled. He climbed into bed and immediately got on top of me. He kissed me deeply as his hands roamed over my breasts. As he tweaked my nipples, I felt his cock grow harder against my mound.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and ground my we slit against his cock. In just a few minutes he was rock hard. He grabbed both of my knees and put my legs up on his shoulders. I reached down and teased myself with the head of his dick.

When he moaned, I lined him up and told him to fuck me. He thrust into me with enough force to bury himself completely. I groaned when I felt our pubic bones bump against each other. Good lord this man could fuck.

He quickly pulled back and thrust in again. His pace was fast and deep. His balls were bouncing off my ass on each thrust. He grabbed my legs again and pushed them towards me until my knees were next to my ears.

"Yes, pound my cunt! Take me hard!" I cried out.

"Your slut cunt is so tight around my dick." He told me, as he pummeled my pussy.

I just laid there and took everything he had. He was pounding me into the mattress. That's when the profanities started.

"Dam girl, you are such a good little cock slut. Take my schlong. Your such a hot little bitch." He told me.

"Yes Daddy punish my pussy for being a such a slut! You can have any hole you want! Fuck me harder!" I cried out.

He reached down and gripped both of my nipples. He pinched them and pulled them up away and then shook them from side to side as he crushed his cock into my cunt. I was quickly building to another crescendo, he continued to abuse my tits as he plunged his cock in and out of me.

He quickly pulled out and flipped me over onto my knees. Grabbing my hair he pulled my head back as he slammed his fat dick back into my pussy. When he smacked my ass and called me a 'Fucking Slut' I came.

He continuously used my hair to force me back and forth on his dick. The smacks to my as never stopped. My pussy juice gushed around his cock and soaked his ball. All the while he grunted and groaned. I was on the verge of yet another orgasm. When he slipped his thumb into my ass, I collapsed to the bed and hugged a pillow.

"Come on bitch, cum on my cock one more time before I nut all over your slut face." He commanded.

That was it, I came again and my pussy contracted around his cock. He was relentless as he pounded my pussy into submission. He pulled my hair hard, forcing me to face the headboard.

Suddenly he pulled out and, hopped off the bed. "On your back slut. Let your head hang off the bed." He told me.

No sooner was I in position, than the head of his cock was past my lips and on its way into my throat. With one hand tweaking my nipples and the other gripping my throat, he fucked my mouth. Once more, all I could do was take it. And I loved every mili-second.

When I saw his scrotum suck up against his body and felt his cock grow even thicker; I knew he was close to coming. He finally withdrew from my mouth. Still gripping my throat with his left hand, he stroked his cock with the right. Within less than a minute he groaned and announced his eminent orgasm.

He growled as the the first shot launched at my face. I opened my mouth and caught a little bit. The second shot plastered my left eye and a nose. His third shot went directly into my mouth. As his orgasm subsided, he put his dick back in my mouth and I sucked and licked him until he pulled away.

"Hellz Bellz Julie, that was great." He said.

"Wow Chad! It definitely was."

I rolled over, wiped is cum off my face with the pillow and got comfortable. Chad climbed into bed, wrapping me in his arms and snuggling up close. As I drifted of to sleep, I thought about what Ashley and I talked about weeks earlier. I was hoping she would be more open to anal now.

12