Julie & Daddy

Story Info
Daddy and his little girl get together.
1.8k words
4.18
306.3k
26

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers

After a night of debauchery and lovemaking and a sound night’s sleep in each other’s arms, Julie and I awoke on the second day of my visit. While Julie changed and fed Jenny, I showered, dressed and then went into the kitchen to make a big breakfast for Julie and I. After all our physical activity of the night before, we needed some energy food to keep us going. This was specially the case for me since at 61 I am definitely not the man I used to be. However, I have to say that Julie is sure bringing out a side of me I had forgotten ever existed. I have never been so constantly turned on in my life and am enjoying every moment.

As I was putting the finishing touches on the bacon, eggs and toast, Julie walked into the kitchen in her robe and walked up to me. She reached up and, placing her arms around my neck drew me down to her sweet tasting lips for a penetrating soulful kiss. “Good morning, my loving Daddy! Thank you so much for last night!!” After our kiss parted I pushed her gently into her chair and we both devoured our food with relish.

After breakfast and cleanup, Julie made out a shopping list for groceries and wine and asked if I would go to the store for her since she had some jobs to do around the house. I looked pouting at her “Can’t we go together, baby. Daddy doesn’t want his little girl out of his sight today” She ignored my pleas and, placing her car keys in my hand and giving me directions to the nearest mall, shoved me out the door.

I took me almost four hours to complete the tasks; of course, being somewhat directionally challenged, I lost my way twice. By the time I returned home it was already after 2:30 in the afternoon. I tried to open the door with an armful of groceries but it was locked. Putting down the bags, I unlocked the door, stooped down to pick up the bags and turned to enter the door. The sight I beheld almost caused me to drop my load; Julie was standing in the doorway (for all the neighbourhood to see) wearing what can only be described as a girls’ school uniform. Looking up from her penny loafers, up her white sheer hold-ups with the lace elastic band on top, the expanse of bare thigh to the pleated blue plaid skirt that was at least 2 inches above the stocking top and finally a starched wide midi blouse with the top three buttons undone and a loosely tied blue plaid tie around her neck. Though the open neckline I could just see the top of what looked like a plain cotton bra – just the sort that a girl would wear.

I suddenly realized that I was standing on the front stoop holding an armful of heavy groceries; Julie stepped aside and let me pass closing and locking the door behind me. I cast an admiring glance over my shoulder with a breathless “Wow!” hoping that it sufficiently expressed my surprise and pleasure. Julie followed me into the kitchen and without a word being exchanged, I put away the perishables – I figured the rest could wait to later. I wanted to play out the fantasy that my little girl was intent on.

I took her by the hand and led her into the living room where we sat across from each other in front of the fireplace on the matching ladder back chairs she had obviously placed there in my absence. The mid-afternoon heat was being kept at bay with the closed drapes and only the soft light of the lamps on the end tables illuminated the large room.

“So, Baby. Tell Daddy what kind of day you had at school today?” I asked. This struck me as the question needed to kick-start the game afoot.

Julie looked some ashamed and muttered under her breath, “I got suspended, Daddy”

“What!” I said sternly. “I can’t quite hear you! Explain yourself right now!”

“I was talking in class and when I was sent to the principal’s office, I told him to stick it! I guess I shouldn’t have done it, Daddy. I’m sorry”

I wasn’t appeased. “That is not good enough, my bad little girl. You know what happens to bad little girls, now don’t you?”

I could almost see a small smile cross her face but she quickly hid it. “No, Daddy; why don’t you show me?” This last was obviously said as a dare and I wasn’t about to let it pass.

“Get over here right now and stand in front of your very angry Daddy!” I yelled. I think I almost frightened my baby girl but that was part of the game we were playing. We had discussed this as a possible fantasy on the phone a few times and in exchanged e-mails since my first trip. Julie came as stood in front of me and I grabbed her and laid her across my lap. “Your punishment for acting up in school and for being rude to me will be a hard spanking. Saying this I pushed up her short skirt to expose her bare heart-shaped ass I loved so much. However, I had to concentrate on the task at hand.

“Why you naughty little girl! You aren’t wearing any panties! Did you flash your bare little pussy at school today?”

“Yes, Daddy, I did. But only at a couple of the other girls and at Mr Thompson the old goat of a math teacher.” You giggled. “I thought his heart would stop!”

I raised my left hand and brought it down firmly on your ass, leaving a slightly pink mark. “That was not a nice thing to do. Now I will have to increase your punishment, won’t I?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she whimpered. “But please don’t hurt me too much” I knew that this was my signal that this was only her fantasy and I wasn’t about to spoil it for her so I made the next ten slaps on her butt cheeks somewhat gentler. Still, they left her ass looking very pink and almost hot to the touch. I gently stroked her ass until she started to squirm on my lap; this served to rub my cock through my shorts and I felt myself growing harder.

Ordering her to stand up in front of me, I pulled by t-shirt over my head and unhooked and unzipped my shorts. I raised my hips drawing down my shorts and kicking them aside. I sat in the chair with my cock standing tall and proud.

“Now! Daddy’s little girl is going to sit in Daddy’s lap with her legs on each side of his legs and not say a word!” With that, I pulled Julie into my lap facing me and, holding my hands under her still warm ass cheeks, lowered he slowly down my shaft until she was fully impaled. Her full skirt flared out to cover my thighs as the wetness of her cunt lubed us both fully. She started to move and moan and I told her as sternly as I could to sit still and be quiet. The heat of her pussy engulfing my cock was exquisite and I had a hard time holding still myself!

I reached up and removed her tie from around her neck and dropped it to the floor beside us. Then, starting at the bottom, I undid the buttons of her blouse one at a time over a very slow 5 minutes. Between each one, I used my tongue to lave the side of her neck. She smelled so sweet and child like. The one non-youth smell was that of her arousal as it wafted up between us.

When I had undone the last button, I pushed the blouse off her milky white shoulders and let it fall. All that remained was the simple cotton bra. Once again, unlike an innocent child, her full breasts had been leaking milk and the cotton cups surrounding her firm globes were soaked to the point of transparency. “I see we have a problem, little girl. Should Daddy help to clean up your mess?”

“Oh, yes, please, Daddy. I have been a bad girl again and I need you to clean me up” Of course, I couldn’t refuse and bent my head to the task. My tongue further dampened the cotton as I licked her tits one after another and then grabbed with my teeth the hard nipples that were pushing themselves so invitingly through the material. With each nip, another spray of milk soaked her bra.

“We’d best remove that pesky thing, don’t you think, Baby?” I asked. In response, Julie grabbed the bottom of the bra and tore it forcefully clear allowing her full tits to swing free before my hungry mouth. I once again attacked the tits and pulled more of her warm sweet milk into my mouth where I could get my fill.

As I did, Julie threw her head back crying out “Please Daddy! I want to move on you sooo badly! Let me fuck you pleeease?”

“Not yet, baby” I reached down between us and found her hard protruding clit and started to strum it as I continued to suck on her breasts. Her vaginal muscles clamped and spasmed around my cock that felt as hard as an iron bar inside her. Holding her off had made me feel the power and excitement of control that I had never experienced before and I had to admit it was turning me on as never before. But there was a price to pay as I soon found out; I was unable to prolong the holdout too much longer as my own climax felt like it was just around the corner.

“OK, baby! Now!” I lifted her up with my hands on her butt until she was almost at the tip of my cock and then released her to fall hard onto me. I repeated this again and again.

She kept calling out “Oh! Oh! Oh, God, Daddy! That feels so good!” She began to take the motions over by herself and I reached for her breasts and squeezed them firmly while rubbing her nipples hard with my thumbs.

Almost in concert, we cried out “I’m going to cummm!” and she flooded my cock with her copious cum just as I began to shoot ribbons of my own up into the deepest part of her cunt.

Julie collapsed against my chest with her arms wrapped around my neck. I got up from the chair – a little shaky from the exertion and the weight of Julie – and carried her down the hallway to our bedroom. Once there, I stood her beside the bed and removed her skirt. I laid her on the bed to rest while I went into the bathroom and ran a nice hot bubble bath for my baby and I to share before we went to sleep.

silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers