Julie and Danny Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie's marriage falling apart, Danny & Lorna support her.
2.5k words
4.45
31.5k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday, June 29 (Continued)

Julie and I walked quickly to the parking garage, anxious to leave. I paid two dollars at the Expressway toll booth while Julie called a friend who had experience with situations like this.

"She gave me great advice," said Julie. "I have to see a lawyer, no doubt. She gave me a name and phone number. There's a lot of money and property involved, a lot of options, a lot of decisions to be made. Good thing Katelyn's not a minor living with us." She took a sip of bottled water, then continued. "He didn't threaten me, but I don't want to be in that house with him." Julie put her hand on my thigh. "Danny, I know you have to go back West for personal business, but can you stay with me? Can I stay with you?"

"That's never a problem," I assured her. "I've got you covered. Just tell me if you want to stay in a hotel, or at that apartment I rented."

We made a beeline for her house so she could pick up some clothes, jewelry, important papers, and a couple of flash drives. Next stop was the hotel, where I got Julie checked in under my name. Finally, she dropped me off at Lorna's place. I went to pick up Lorna from work, while Julie headed back to the hotel.

(Riding home with Lorna)

"Julie loves you so much, Dan," said Lorna. "She knows you'll take good care of her."

"Julie always took great care of me," I replied, thinking about the sexual intimacy we shared. "She's just beautiful, and she's got a heart of gold," I added, daydreaming about her lovely naked body. "From the time I got here for the wedding, she made sure I had coffee, muffins, dinners, and even a hot date," I continued. Lorna put her hand on my thigh. In my mind, I was tasting Julie's sweet kisses and lip gloss, feeling the warmth of her embraces, filling my head with the scents of her perfume and body. "I love Julie to pieces. I love you to pieces too, Lorna, you're a dream come true." The rush-hour traffic jam was a nightmare.

"That's so sweet, Dan, how much you love her too. I'm so madly in love with you. I wish we got together years ago, but I'm thankful we're together now, forever. Like they say, I had to go through years of frogs and toads before meeting the prince."

I laughed. "Ha! I showed lots of toad-like behavior for years. I had to clean up my act or self-destruct. You know what I told you. Years ago, you would have thrown me out on my ass. You probably wouldn't have let me introduce myself to you, just told me to fuck off."

"I've done stupid things too. I told you. Let's just look forward to the wedding and our lives together." Our lips met. Behind us, drivers honked their horns. Green light! Lorna muttered, "Fuck off," and stepped on the gas.

"Speaking of asshole behavior, John betrayed my sister. That's what pisses me off. Plus, this will affect Katelyn, Michael, their children..." I paused to calm down. We were out of the traffic jam, on a country lane.

"As long ago as I can remember, Julie was so bright. She always won awards for creative writing, social studies, math, you name it. She always had the ability to connect with people because of the way she expressed herself, the way she understood others. That is exactly why she's such an awesome professor. She knows her stuff, and she doesn't just teach from the book. She gets shy students to participate, she makes everyone feel respected and valued. But her own husband treats her like shit..."

"But this was all of a sudden, Dan. That's what I can't figure out. Julie would have told me if she suspected anything, if she'd been treated like shit."

"I guess so. And I know you're not defending John. I wonder if this was some stupid impulse he acted on."

Lorna parked the car, shut off the engine. She placed a hand on my leg, and moved to kiss me. "I'm feeling an impulse right now. Wanna act on it with me?" Our lips met. "Hmm?"

"Only if it's a stupid impulse," I teased. "You know, like trying to squeeze two people into a small shower..."

"With one bar of soap? Sounds like fun. We can be stupid like that. Actually, that's smart. Saves water," Lorna purred.

I pushed the front door closed behind me, made sure it was locked. "Want something to drink?" I asked, but got no response. From the refrigerator, I got the pitcher of iced tea and filled two glasses, over ice, with lemon slices.

Lorna came out of the bathroom in her underwear, pantyhose off. "Bring it back to the bedroom, please, sweetheart," she said. I followed, admiring the way she walked.

I put the glasses of iced tea on her night stand. Lorna was on the other side of the bed, pulling the bedspread down. "Another long day in a chilly office. What's a girl to do?" she asked, playfully.

"I can help you with that, Miss," I answered. "I have a special stick, a hot stick, which I would like to rub on you. I think I know how to get your temperature rising."

"Before I say yes, let me see the special hot stick. What's so special about it?"

"It has the power to warm you up, and cure all of your problems. It'll take care of your muscular aches, make your heart beat strong, and it may even make you sing."

Lorna laughed. "And this magic hot stick, is it as impressive as these?" Her bra went sailing through the air. I joined her in laughter.

"Your lovely breasts are truly magnificent and impressive, and my lips and tongue have plans for them. Listen! Hear that? The magic hot stick is calling your name... it's telling me to remove your panties... it wishes to fill you with its loving power."

"Ah... I get it, the magic hot stick does your thinking for you!" We laughed, knowing it's true. Lorna's panties were below her knees, about to follow the bra's flight path.

"Anyone who disagrees with you has a lot to learn about men!" I said. The panties landed somewhere across the bedroom. More laughter.

"Danny, um, would you mind if I was on top? Sitting, facing you?"

"Sit facing me, my love. Wiggle on down, okay, reach under there... yeah, help me get it in... okay, come down the rest of the way."

Lorna bounced up and down a couple of times, bending at the waist. She shifted her legs a little, and found the most satisfying position. Vigorously, she ground her pelvis against mine. I felt like I was just along for the ride, that Lorna was teaching me how she wanted to be pleased. Her breasts jiggled close to my face, and the undulating motion of her pussy amazed me. Lorna showed no signs of slowing down. She took very good care of herself, and I got to enjoy some fantastic, high-energy lovemaking. Was this the fulfillment of one of her fantasies?

I came not too long before Lorna did. We pressed our hot, sweaty bodies together and kissed, trying to catch our breaths. My hands rubbed her back from shoulders to cheeks. I could still sense my heartbeat in my ears.

"It worked, it worked, it worked!" she said in a sing-song voice. "I'm all heated up now. It really is magic!"

"It made you sing a little, too!" Lorna rolled her eyes at me.

"Wanna get in the shower? Hmm?"

"Follow me!"

In the bathroom, Lorna put on a shower cap and washed her pantyhose in the sink. I adjusted the water temperature. She hung the pantyhose over a guest towel to dry, then got her lady razor from the medicine cabinet.

Quickly, I wet and shampooed my hair. Lorna handed me a washcloth. "Scrub my back, please, Danny?" I made circle after circle of fragrant suds on her back, including her ass cheeks. I rinsed off a small area, then kissed the left cheek. "Tastes clean to me, darling, how did that feel?"

"Mm-mmm. Very good, Danny. You're hired!"

Lorna soaped and shaved her armpits, then offered to scrub my back. "Thanks, I really need that," I said. Afterward, I turned to face her. Water glistened on her breasts, her belly. Hugging each other, slippery when wet, breathing the hot moist air, so erotic. I shut the water off, and Lorna shaved her legs.

Out of the shower, we dried each other off. "Danny, can you help me with something else?"

"Sure!"

"Give me a little haircut?"

Lorna handed me a rechargeable trimmer and pocket comb. "I don't want it bald, okay? Just trim off most of the bush." She stood over the wastebasket. I combed her bush, which wasn't thick at all. I ran the trimmer along the flat side of the comb, clumps of wet hair dropping into the wastebasket.

"Can you squat a little bit so I can get the rest?" She did. Lorna's fingers pulled the outer lips apart slightly as I gently, carefully passed the trimmer along the comb.

"How's that?" I asked.

"I like it," Lorna answered. "Now, could you go around the edges with the razor?"

Using a tiny bit of skin lotion, I shaved the top of the triangle. I also got the stray hairs in the creases, the ones that peek out from bathing suits. Finishing the job, I wiped with a damp washcloth, checked for any hairs I missed, then patted it dry. A light application of lotion and a kiss made for one very happy fiancée.

We got dressed, ready to go out for dinner with Julie. The ice cubes in the iced tea had melted.

Thursday, June 30

(Late morning, in Julie's hotel room)

"I wish Lorna could have gotten time off from work," I said. "I know it's last minute, but I still wish something could have been worked out."

Julie said, "She understands you have to go as soon as possible."

The laptop was all powered up, ready to go. "Let's see what's available," I said.

I found a flight leaving Saturday afternoon, but required a plane change in Chicago. The direct flights were all sold out. Peak travel season, late June, close to the Fourth of July holiday weekend. Time was running out. I clicked the mouse.

"Okay, Julie, we're all set. One-way flight for two, rental car, and we'll just wing it on the hotels."

"It'll be fun, Danny. Katelyn's having fun on her honeymoon, you and I will have fun on this adventure, and John can sit at home, in an empty house, wondering how, in one minute, he lost his wife and girlfriend." We high-fived and laughed. Julie hugged me tight.

"It'll be fun, Julie. To me, this is a necessity, but you really need a getaway trip. My treat."

"Thank you, Danny. You know how to make a girl feel loved."

"I wish I had the power to erase the aggravation yesterday."

"Oh. On top of all the other aggravation yesterday, I got my period." Julie pouted.

"Hmmm. But that's predictable. Nobody could have predicted the other stuff."

"Right. That fucking sneaky bastard, I didn't see this coming. Bastard!"

(After lunch, back at Julie's hotel)

We had a short couple of hours to spend together. Julie hung the "Do Not Disturb" sign outside, and locked the door. She removed her blouse and bra, but kept her panties on under pajama pants. I had stripped totally naked.

Julie began by kissing the tip of my cock, her lips slightly parted as she dabbed the head with the tip of her tongue. Opening her mouth a little wider, she moved down, covering the head. Julie moved her tongue in circles around it, slowly clockwise, then counter-clockwise. I felt a spasm inside, knowing that pre-cum had started its race to the tip. Sweet Julie surely noticed; she chuckled, and pulled back slightly. A thin line of gossamer connected her mouth to my cock. "Hold tight!" she murmured as she tilted her head to the side. My sister worked her way down the side of the shaft, creating tension as she gently smooched and licked. Reaching the base, she stopped for a moment, then ran her tongue the whole length of my rod, up and back down. My cock was pointing straight up, trembling.

Next, Julie started at the base of my erection, on its underside. On her way up to the head, she nibbled ever so gently with her teeth, using her tongue a little more aggressively. I realized a puddle of pre-cum had dripped on me, near my waist. As Julie neared the top, she stroked my balls with her fingertips. She had to pull away to catch her breath, gasping and giggling. "I love you, Danny, I do!" she moaned as she put her chin above the reddish-purple head of my cock. Julie squeezed my cock, then she took the head between her lips. She kept her lips in a tight circle, pushed down, then opened her mouth just enough to let my cock slide in. It felt just like entering a hot, soaking wet pussy!

After a moment, Julie pulled her head back. She grazed the shaft with her teeth and tongue, as if she wanted to stretch it out. As she pulled free, she made the kissing sound "Mmm-WAH!" and giggled. "Julie, Juliejuliejulie, I love you sooo very much too!" I exclaimed. Again, she kept her lips in a tight circle, opened slightly, and tantalized me by moving slowly down the shaft. This time, as she pulled back, I knew my orgasm was near. "Julie, honey, I'm gonna come, gonna come..." Breathlessly, she whispered, "Come, Danny, it's okay, mmm..."

Julie went one more time for the tip, her tight lips yielding as my cock slid into her mouth. She held on as I shuddered, gasped, and came in wave after wave of thrilling, pounding ejaculation. The pulsations slowed, yet Julie kept her lips around my shaft. Slowly, she pulled her head back, releasing my cock to the cool air. Our eyes were locked as she dipped her chin slightly, swallowing. Julie smiled, licked her lips, and hugged me. We kissed. And kissed.

"I just can't do the deep-throat thing. Sorry."

"Sorry for what? Oh, Julie, I never imagined, never expected any of that."

"John would demand it, sometimes. It had to be his way. That's why he never got it very much."

"Let Blondie-bitch do it. You know what? Fuck both of them. Fuck 'em! I mean it. I told you before, I'm here for you, unconditionally. Whatever you need me to do, I'll do it. Really. I love you madly, no matter what anybody thinks. I always have and always will adore you. Me and you, Julie, me and you!"

"I love you so much, Danny, I'm constantly excited like a newlywed. I can't wait to get away with you on this trip!"

(To be continued)