Julie and Her Teacher Pt. 01

Story Info
Julie tells of her experience with her biggest crush.
2.1k words
3.97
29.8k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 04/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. Please tell me what you think! :)

Big thanks to my editor!

All characters in this story are 18 years or older.

******************************

My first day of high school was the day I met the hottest guy I'd ever seen in my life. I had no trouble finding my first class, but I got lost while trying to find my second. The hallways emptied, making me feel stupid that nobody else got lost but me. When the bell rang I started rushing around aimlessly, not wanting to be too late. I remember thinking how funny the school smelt as I turned a corner and slammed right into someone. We apologized and his big strong arms wrapped around me holding me up as I found my balance. He was tall, at least 6 feet and towered over my average height. Other than his height, I could tell he was a teacher because of his outfit. He wore slacks and an untucked button up shirt. He had nice muscles, but with more of a sleek look than bulky and had short light brown hair. His face was incredibly handsome with eyes that pierced into you and he had a deep sexy voice.

I shook my thoughts away long enough to ask him for help. He was clearly amused when I told him of my being lost and asked for my schedule. Then he put his hand on the small of my back to turn me in the right direction and pointed to where i had to go. I thanked him and was on my way. I was hoping that he would be one of my new teachers, but he wasn't.

*****

Over the next few years, every now and then I would see him around school. Then on the first day of my senior year, I walked into my last class of the day and there he was. Apparently his name is Mr. Johnson and he taught English. I was excited to have such a hot teacher, who wouldn't be? As the year went on though, my infatuation with him grew a lot stronger. It started being his maturity that made him so attractive. It seems like high school guys either fit into (or at least attempt to fit into) one of two categories, preppy and jocky or ghetto. But Mr. Johnson, he was just...a man. He was smart, deep, funny, and sweet. He made all the guys my age, not to mention the ones I've dated over the last few years, seem like little boys. So I started developing a pretty big crush on him.

I was pretty good looking, a little above average chest and hour glass figure. I had long dirty blonde hair and a pretty face. I started suspecting that he had a thing for me too when he would do certain things. Like I always caught him staring at me from his desk, and when he would walk around the room when the class was working quietly he would always walk by me super slowly and linger around my desk. Also, whenever I would ask for help and he'd bend down to help me he always put his arm around me and squeeze my leg lightly when he was done. Of course all of these things could have been innocent and I was just building it all up in my head to mean something it didn't. But then one day we were talking. He was a cool teacher so we would sometimes chit chat after class for a minuet since it was the last class of the day. Our ages had come up during our conversation. He was 34 and when I told him that I was 17 his face was a total look of disappointment.

I think what really confirmed it was when we were in class one day. We were watching a movie on the projector and the light were off. I was wearing a really short skirt that day. I don't usually dress very revealing but I paired it with a loose top that didn't show anything so they balanced out. My legs were crossed and I had an itch on my upper thigh. Since it was dark I pulled up my skirt and scratched it. For some reason my eyes flickered over to him at his desk. He was leaning back in his chair with his hand behind his head facing the movie, but his eyes were looking right at my legs! When I pushed my skirt back down he looked at me in the eyes, so he knew that I knew he was looking at my legs. So he immediately looked back at the movie and pretended that that nothing happened. I smiled inside now knowing that he was attracted to me. But would he try anything with me? And did he "like" me? I wasn't sure.

*****

A couple days later when I was walking up to his class I was stopped by this guy who I knew liked me. I got asked out pretty often but I've always been kind of picky. The guys name was Jake and he was one of those jock types on the basketball team. He was pretty cool and good looking but just wasn't my type. He started flirting with me as usual and was standing like an inch away from me. Mr. Johnson was standing outside the classroom using his back to hold the door open like all the teachers do to greet the kids as they came in. I could just feel his eyes on me. When we were finished talking and I walked up to the door, not only did he not say his usual "Afternoon Mrs. Henderson." (He never called me by my first name, Julie.) But he didn't even look at me. And his face looked really mad. In fact, he ignored me all through class and refused to call on me every time I raised my hand for a question. If I didn't know any better I'd say he was jealous.

*****

The next day was my birthday. I guess he got over being mad because he greeted me when I walked into class. When everyone was inside and he closed the door, some girl a few seats over from mine called out.

"Hey happy birthday Julie." She said.

Mr. Johnson must have heard her because I saw him smile as he was walking to his desk. Just my luck, we had a big test on my birthday. They were already on our desks when we came in. It was quiet while everyone was working and Mr. Johnson was slowly walking around watching everyone work. I heard him walk up behind me but I didn't hear him bend over. All the sudden his lips slightly touched my hear.

"Happy birthday." He whispered.

I jumped slightly and he stood back up and smiled. I smiled back.

"Thank you." I also whispered.

He continued walking and i went back to my test, or at least tried to. The test took up a lot of time and when we all finished he graded them and handed them back to us. I did alright. There was only 5 minuets left of class so he said we could just talk among ourselves. When the bell rang and we all got up to leave I was the last one heading to the door. Just as I was about to walk through it an arm shot out in front of me. Mr. Johnson was resting his hand on the door frame blocking my exit and staring at me. My heart started beating really fast. I thought he was going to make a move now that I was 18.

"You forgot your test." He said.

I looked down and he was holding up my test.

'Damn.' I thought.

*****

The next day I was at lunch in line getting my food. I was deciding what to get when the person standing next to me moved closer. The side of their body was pushed up against mine. I inched away a little but they just moved closer. I looked up and it was Mr. Johnson. He smiled and leaned over to grab a sandwich.

"Hello Mrs. Henderson." He said.

"Hi." I said back, and turned away from him.

'What was that about?' I thought. 'Was he trying to flirt with me?'

I brushed it off and went to go eat, but later on I was pretty anxious to get to his class. When I walked up he seemed very happy when he greeted me at the door. It wasn't until later that I understood why.

"Mrs. Henderson, may i have a word with you?" He said after class right when the bell rang.

I got my things together and went up to the front of the class. He was writing some things on the board while everyone was walking out so I half sat on his desk with my feet still on the floor and waited. When everyone was gone he was still writing. I waited a minute.

"Did you want to talk to me?" I said.

After he wrote a few last words he faced me. He sucked in a breath and rubbed his hands together.

"Yes." He breathed out.

He walked towards me and sat on his desk right next to me with the sides of out bodies touching. He turned his head to look at me and crossed his arms. He just stared at me with this knowing look in his eyes and started smiling. My heart skipped a beat. I knew what he was saying...

He got up and stood in front of me putting his hands on the desk on both sides of me. I was trapped between his arms. My heart was beating so fast. I didn't know what to say, my mind was racing with thoughts of how all my suspicions were right and not just in my head. Knowing he liked me the whole time made me so happy I just smiled. He smiled back and slowly leaned in. When our lips touched, sparks of electricity flew through my whole body. My fantasy was coming true. I was finally kissing him. Kissing my teacher! My eyes closed as we deepened the kiss. It started out slow but it heated up fast. We started smashing are faces together to a point where my lips were hurting. I stood up so I wouldn't lose my balance.

Just when our tongues touched for the first time I heard the door handle to the classroom turn. With the room being so quiet, it was incredibly loud and made us both jump and him spin around just as the door opened. The Principle of our school walked in. Mr. Johnson was breathing hard from the sudden scare but the man didn't seem to notice or suspect anything when he told Mr. Johnson that he had some sort of papers for him to sign. Mr. Johnson composed himself and told me that he needed to talk to Principal Allen who walked up to the desk and started shuffling with some papers.

"Okay." I said.

I greeted then said goodbye to Principle Allen and started to walk away. I walked a few feet when Mr. Johnson suddenly grabbed my upper arm and tugged me back. Principal Allen wasn't facing us but I think Mr. Johnson knew that was an unusual gesture because he quickly let go and put his hands in his pockets.

"We'll uh...talk about your test later." He said.

I knew what he meant so I just nodded and left.

Stepping out into the hallway with people still walking around was like stepping back into reality and down from the cloud 9 I was just floating on. I couldn't believe that had just happened. I felt the need to pinch myself. But I knew it did and I couldn't stop smiling. I must have looked like an idiot. I felt like I was glowing with happiness and if someone looked at me they could somehow tell what just happened. Or maybe notice that I was walking funny from how wet that experience just made me. My body was clearly just as disappointed as I was that we were interrupted. I was so excited to "Talk about my test." later with him. So I just avoided talking or making eye contact with anyone and went home as quickly as I could. It was all I could think about when I got home!

To be continued...