Julie & I

Story Info
He drinks at niece-in-law Julie's breast.
2.4k words
4.5
208k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

This story lives out a lifelong fantasy of mine and although the characterizations are fictional, I am dedicating this story to my online friend Julie.

My nephew John married about three years ago at the age of 31 to a beautiful young lady named Julie. Julie was only 24 and was a vision in white satin at the wedding. She is a brunette with the most glorious blue eyes you can imagine. I had the honour of acting as emcee at the wedding since John and I had been quite close since his parents were killed in an automobile accident when he was only 18. I suppose I acted as somewhat of a surrogate father to him after my brother died.

At the wedding, I had the joy of dancing with Julie several times and as she melted into my arms, I felt really quite aroused. I suppose it was fortunate that she was unable to feel anything through the multiple petticoats under her dress – or at least so I assumed. I wasn't sure but for the balance of the evening, she seemed to be glancing at me occasionally and smiling rather coyly.

Since I had to return to my home several provinces away the next day, I made an early evening of the reception and retired to my hotel room. In the morning, I caught my early flight and returned to work the next day. My work as an accountant at a large corporation kept me very busy and, except for regular phone calls to John and Julie, I haven't seen them in almost 2 years. Then, about a year ago, I received an excited call from a very ecstatic couple – Julie was pregnant and would deliver in about seven months. I was very pleased but sorry that John's parents wouldn't have a chance to see their first grandchild. Perhaps I could fill that role to some degree – I would love to have a granddaughter or grandson to spoil.

I knew I was going to be very busy at work for the next year since we were in the process of a major merger that took all my time. However, I went into my bosses' office the next morning and booked some holiday time for when the baby would be about three months old. I wanted to spend some quality time with all of the family.

Time seemed to fly by and it wasn't long before I was enroute to John and Julie's. They had since moved into their own small house and were able to put me up rather than staying in a hotel. This would give me all the more time to get acquainted with Jennifer Marie (they had named the babe after John's mother and Julie's mother. I suppose it would keep both sides happy. When I arrived at the airport, a glowing Julie who rushed to embrace me at the arrivals gate met me. Her mother was watching the baby while she picked me up since John had been called out of country for three weeks on business. I was disappointed that I would miss John (I was only here for two weeks before I had to return to work) but would reacquaint myself with Julie and have lots of time with Jenny. We walked arm-in-arm to the luggage carousel to pick up my bag and then Julie led me to her car and we headed home.

Her mother (whom I had met at the wedding) bade her farewells almost as soon as we arrived. She had made us a light supper and put the baby down for a nap. Julie and I sat at her kitchen table and she offered me some wine with my dinner. After she served me, I noted that she wasn't drinking. When I asked her why, she said, "I'm breast feeding Jenny, Uncle Bob so I don't drink"

"Oh, of course, I said, just a little embarrassed for not thinking of it. So many young mothers these days seem to prefer the bottle since they are busy with their careers even after childbirth but Julie had opted, she told me, to be a stay-at-home Mum as long as possible. Then I said, "Julie, since we are both adults here and John has always used my first name, please call me Bob, not Uncle, OK?" She agreed with a smile and a nod.

Just then, we heard a soft crying from the nursery so, leading me by the hand, Julie led me upstairs to introduce me to Jenny. She was lying in her crib and was smiling (well, maybe it was just gas?) and cooing now that she had our undivided attention. She was a beautiful babe with her mother's eyes and a dark cowl covering her head. Julie decided a changing was required so I went down the hall to have a quick shower in my room. I was only in the shower for 15 minutes of so, towelled off and put on my bathrobe for comfort. As I started back down the hall towards the stairs, I heard a soft crooning from the nursery. As I stepped into the doorway, I was awestruck by what I saw.

Julie had obviously changed herself. She was sitting in a rocking chair in the corner of the nursery wearing a very short terry cloth gown that barely covered her crotch. One shoulder was pulled down and her full breast was exposed. Jenny had her lips clamped around the most beautiful nipple I have ever seen and was greedily – and noisily – sucking her evening meal. Julie was looking down with a mother's love at her daughter and was singing a sweet soft song to Jenny. I was an unobserved bystander, I thought, until Julie looked up at the doorway and whispered, "Come in, Bob and sit beside me. I am sure that Jenny won't mind and I know I don't"

I moved slowly over and sat down in the other rocker that was positioned just to Julie's right. From that vantage point, I could see the side of her breast and the engorged nipple that was the focus of Jenny's attention. Slowly, the babe started to doze as she reached her limit and Julie looked over at me and asked, "Bob, would you please take her and put her in her crib while I get cleaned up?" As she handed Jenny to me, my hand lightly grazed Julie's exposed nipple and I felt the heat and my palm became wet with the overflow from her nipple. As Julie watched me, I cradled Jenny in one arm and brought my hand to my mouth, smelled the sweet milk and my tongue reached out to lap it up. We smiled at each other; then, as I laid Jenny down and tucked her in, Julie whispered hoarsely, "Meet me in our bedroom, Bob, and please hurry?"

I tucked the baby snugly into her crib and raised the side rail. I then hurried down the hall to the master bedroom. Julie had lit a couple of candles on the bedside tables and was sitting cross-legged in the middle of the king sized bed with her robe tossed on the floor. Her heavy full breasts – still full of milk – stood proudly out from her chest. When I looked downwards I could see that she was completely shaven (she kept herself shaved ever since Jenny was born) and I could see that shiny pearly drops of milk were hanging from the tips of each hard nipple.

My cock stood immediately to attention creating an obvious tenting in my housecoat. Julie smiled and said, "Do I have to be the only naked person in the room?" Without taking my eyes of this vision, I undid the sash of my robe and shrugged it off my shoulders to the floor. "Mmm; very impressive!" she said softly while beckoning me closer to the bed.

"Jenny left so much milk behind that my breast feel so pressured, Bob. Could you please come here and ease the load for me?" I crawled slowly onto the bed and as I lay down beside her, she cradled my head in her arms and lowered her left tit to my open hungry mouth. God, how I have waited for this moment!

I closed my lips around her swollen nipple and sucked it firmly. At first only a tiny drop escaped until I started to pull harder at the nipple. Suddenly a stream of warm, slightly watery but very sweet milk filled my mouth and I continued to swallow as I milked my lovely Julie. With each successive draw of her tit, she moaned softly and cried, "Oh yes; keep that up! It feels so good and I am getting so wet." I could smell the excitement arising from between her legs and I reached down with my right hand and started to stroke her outer labia ever so lightly. She was so wet, I felt like she was trying to suction my hand right inside her but I stayed on her outside for now to heighten the feeling for her.

Julie moved my head to her other tit and I started to suck the excess milk there as well. Meanwhile, I felt her hand encircle my hard cock and start to stroke me at the same speed I was stroking her. Apparently the sensation of me suckling on her was creating a near climax in her cunt and my fingers slipped into her and I started to fuck her deeply while I sucked her milk into my throat and she sped up her hand job on me.

The feeling was building in my balls as I moaned and started to raise my hips to meet her downward strokes. I suddenly pulled her hand off me, left her breast and got up - somewhat shakily – on my knees between her spread legs. I had to taste her sweet juices and I needed to fuck her so much. I didn't realize it but I had actually spoken those words out loud and she cried out, "Yes, please Bob! Taste me and fuck me! Now!"

She pulled her knees to her chest and I dove down and fastened my mouth over her slick pussy and buried my tongue deep inside her. I avoided her clit but instead ran my tongue around her outer and inner lips until she started to buck as she neared her first orgasm. Ass she raised her hips and strained downwards, I wrapped my lips around her hard clit and sucked on it while I slid two fingers into her cunt and fucked her. She screamed out,"Oh yes! I'm going to cum! Please don't stop!!" as she filled my mouth with her juices. What a thick sweet taste I thought, as I swallowed it all.

I rose up – her juices covering my face – and leaned down to kiss her deeply. As our tongues played with each other, she could taste herself and she grinned; "Now, I want you inside me!" she whispered. I lifted her legs until they rested on my upper arms and teased her open pussy with the corona of my raging cock. I don't remember ever feeling so turned on or so hard. The precum was just streaming out and my cock slid so easily into Julie's waiting cunt. I paused for a few seconds to let her get used to me – I am a little wide although not terribly long (only about 7"). However, Julie wouldn't wait and with her long sexy legs clamped around me, pulled me into her until my balls slapped her ass cheeks. She sighed with contentment – as did I as she squeezed me tightly with her pussy muscles.

"Fuck me long and hard, Bob! I want you to cum inside me – I need to feel your hot spunk now!" With that I started slow and deep strokes – pulling almost all the way out and then slowly pushing as deep as I could go. Julie started to meet each of my strokes and reached up to pull me down for a series of deep kisses as we picked up the pace. Soon I was moving so fast and she was gushing around my cock - we were making more and more noise and both cried out in unison, "I'm going to cum! Can't hold any longer."

With one final lunge forward until I could feel my cock hit her cervix, I started to cum again and again. Julie squeezed and milked my cock until she had drained every last drop.

I finally eased her legs to the bed and, as my cock softened and withdrew from her, I lay down beside her. She curled up in my arms as she pulled a sheet over us. We were both breathing fast and ragged but soon we calmed down enough to talk.

"Thanks, my love," I said. "But this is not something we should have done."

"Bob, do you remember the dances we had at my wedding reception?" she asked. I answered in the affirmative not sure where this was leading.

"Well, when we were dancing, you were very turned on and I could feel your cock hard against me. I was so turned on I could stop looking over at you! Ever since then, I have dreamed of the time when we could be together. When Jenny was born, John wanted me to bottle feed her right away but I wanted to feel the excitement of someone sucking my nipples several times a day; and I always imagined it was you! Now my dream has come true thanks to your opportune visit and John's absence"

I smiled over at her and drew her close in a kiss and we then curled together and fell into a dreamless sleep.

For the balance of my visit, I continued to help Julie with her milk overflow and we continued to make love several times each day. When it came time to leave – a week before John was due home – I promised to keep in touch with Julie and gave her my office phone number to call me anytime during the day if she wanted to talk. To this day, we talk several times a week and I plan to visit again in a couple of months when John goes on his next prolonged trip. Julie has kept Jenny on the breast for just such an occasion!

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers