Julie & I Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet again.
1.9k words
4.55
78.5k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers

It has been two and a half months now since my last visit to John and Julie and to enjoy the new baby. Jenny was now a little over five months old and I knew from my last call from Julie about two weeks ago that she was still on the breast. True to her word, Julie had kept Jenny breast-feeding as long as possible.

I was about to go out for the day when my telephone rang and when I picked it up, it was Julie. “Bob,” she said. “I just learned that John is travelling overseas for two months next week to set up a new division for his company. Would you like to come and stay with Jenny and I?” It took me all of a few seconds to answer in the affirmative and she told me she would call for my flight arrival just after John left on his trip. I immediately booked a trip and waited for her call.

Ten days later, Julie greeted me at the airport with an enthusiastic embrace and kiss as she held Jenny on her hip. After I had picked up Jenny, we walked arm-in-arm to get my baggage and piled into Julie’s car for the trip home. As soon as we arrived and I had settled my bags into Julie and John’s room (we both knew without speaking that I would be sleeping there), I joined Julie and Jenny in the nursery where the baby was receiving her afternoon meal. Immediately thereafter, she would be put down for her nap. I took my position next to mom and babe in the matching rocker and gazed lovingly at the hungry sucking of the baby’s lips around Julie’s thick nipple. I reached over and turned Julie’s head towards me and brushed my lips softly along her jawbone to her ear where I whispered “It’s so good to be here with you again my love”.

As her head turned into mine and we shared a kiss – gentle at first and then with a bit more urgency – Julie moaned into my mouth as the sensations of having her nipple tugged on and my kiss combined. I reached down and laid my hand in her lap under the reclining baby and pressed her mound while continuing the kiss. Fortunately, Jenny had dozed off and I removed my hand so that Julie could tuck the babe in for her nap. After brushing a loving kiss on Jenny’s forehead, Julie took my hand and led me down the hall to her (our) bedroom. The sheers were pulled across the French doors leading to the balcony and a slight summer breeze billowed them inward.

Julie melted into my arms and with her arms around my neck, pulled me into a passionate kiss. As our tongues danced in each other’s mouths, she reached behind me and pulled my ass hard into her. As she felt the hardness of my erection rubbing against her, she pulled all 135 lbs and five and a half feet up my body wrapping her legs around my waist. I cupped her firm ass in my hands and, without breaking the kiss, we staggered to the king size bed. When my knees hit the edge of the mattress, I lowered her – not too smoothly, I’m afraid – onto the top sheet. Without taking my eyes off her intense blue eyes, I stepped back and slowly unbuttoned my silk shirt and shrugged it to the floor. Undoing my belt, I unclasped my pants and let them fall to the floor after kicking off my loafers. My socks quickly followed and I stood there in my bikini briefs with the glistening tip of my cock protruding from the waistband. Julie held out her arms and I lowered myself to lie on top of her. Our lips met and we once again began the long preamble to our lovemaking by kissing each other everywhere above the neckline for at least 30 minutes. Although we were both very aroused, we knew that the longer the foreplay lasted, the more intense the results.

Julie rolled me onto my back and sat astride my hips. She slowly teased my cock by rotating her hips. She was still wearing the short pleated skirt and cotton shirt she had been wearing when she picked me up at the airport a couple of hours ago. As she shifted on my cock, she spread her skirt wider and pulled the front up high enough for me to see her smooth pussy - she was wearing no panties - and I felt her wetness soaking my briefs and through to my erect and straining cock. She slowly unfastened the button of her shirt and let it slide down her arms to the bed. She was wearing a lacy white bra through which her hard nipples could be seen. She was also leaking milk from her still full breasts and it created a transparency to the cups of her bra. I was licking my lips in anticipation when she unclasped the bra at the front and pulled it back. Her full tits with the inviting nipples protruding stood proudly on her thrust out chest and I started to sit up to take then in my mouth.

Julie wanted to be in control this time, and pushed me back on the bed. She slid down my body, trailing kisses as she went. She paused for a second and swirled her tongue around my nipples and then nipped and sucked on them until they became hard and full with blood. How did she know that this is such an erogenous zone for me? I loved to have my nipples sucked on and often, when I was trying to pleasure myself, would tweak them until the feeling drove into my cock!

As she slid lower on my body – circling my navel with her pointed tongue – she slipped her fingers into the waistband of my briefs and slid them off my legs. She then stood and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stood at the side of the bed in all her naked glory with an enigmatic smile playing across her lips. She whispered to me “Lift your legs to your chest, my darling!” As I did, she crawled onto the bed and lowered her head to my clean-shaven balls and run her tongue around them and then took them into her warm mouth and very gently rolled them around while her tongue laved me! My cock twitched and hardened even more and precum was oozing almost continuously from it. Her mouth released my ball sack and her hot tongue continued down until I felt it touch my sphincter and I groaned with the feeling she was giving me. She was rimming my most sensitive ass and it felt sooo spectacular. Her hands spread my ass cheeks and her tongue probed at me until I relaxed enough that it slipped inside me. She started to fuck my ass with her tongue and every time she went in a little more - I wanted to reach down and stroke my cock, it was throbbing so much. On the other hand, I wanted her to continue so I pulled my legs higher still and spread them to give her more access.

After about ten minutes of almost excruciatingly joyous treatment, she helped me lower my legs to the bed and crawled up to share a deep kiss with me. I could taste the bittersweet taste of my inner reaches on her tongue and it wasn’t at all unpleasant.

She lowered her head to my cock and with her tongue pointed and hard, she probed my pee hole drawing out copious amounts of precum, which she sucked off. “Yum!” she said in a husky voice. Her warm hot mouth opened to take the head of my cock inside and her tongue played with the underside of my sensitive glans. As I oozed more and more precum, she continued to swallow it all. Slowly, she engulfed more of my cock until all 7” was buried in her mouth. Her eyes looked up at me to check on my reaction and then, still watching me closely, started to pull her mouth almost all the way out and then plunge it to the back of her throat again.

This went on for several minutes until I started to tense up and cried out “ Baby, I’m going to cum if you keep that up! Oh please, not yet!” With her thumb and forefinger, she exerted just enough pressure below my cock head to take the pressure off. She then repeated the cycle for at least another 20 minutes – it felt like an eternity. I begged her to let me cum but she just shook her head slowly. Finally she released my cock (which felt as hard as steel) and held on to it firmly to keep me from cumming.

She then straddled my hips and spreading her wet vulva lips wide, started to rub herself and pull on her clit until she was quite literally soaking me with her cum. She sped up the self-expression until she did her wonderful ejaculation, spraying my body, upper legs and cock with her cum. Now that we were both fully lubricated, she grasped my cock and lowered her cunt lips to the hard gleaming tip and dropped herself in one movement to fully impale her self to the fullest.

As my cock hit her cervix, we both cried out and I pulled her close enough to allow her full breast to reach my mouth. As she remained still on my cock – but clenching the walls of her pussy in a milking motion – I started to run her nipple between my teeth until the first warm milk sprayed into my mouth. Swallowing every drop greedily, I moved my hand to her other breast and pulled and twisted the nipple as I moved that breast closer to the one in my mouth. I felt the second breast spray its sweet nectar all over my face and neck and this was enough for Julie. She pulled her tits away from my ministrations, sat up and started to ride my cock. As she did, she grabbed both of her tits and squeezed then furiously sending warm streams of milk over my chest and as far as my mouth. Her speed increased as she rose and fell on my cock and I reached down to stoke her clit – now swelling so much, it protruded outside her labia – on her down strokes.

I felt my balls tighten and my cock swell inside her and she fell forward on my chest as her orgasm swept through her. Mine was close on following hers and I started to cum over and over again inside her. With each fresh spurt, her cunt grabbed my cock along its length as if she was going to pull every last drop of my being from me.

With a deep sigh, I whispered in her ear “I love you, my darling Jules!”

“And I love you, Daddy!” she said.

With that, we rolled over and dozed in each other’s arms until the crying of Jenny awoke us. Julie went into the nursery, changed the baby and then brought her into our bed where we sat up against our pillows and the baby went to one breast while I gently massaged the other.

silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers