Julie and Mitch

Story Info
An affair with her husband's boss.
9.3k words
3.75
148.5k
32
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MitchR
MitchR
92 Followers

Part 1

One Friday, Mitch decided to invite some of the employees out to a restaurant and bar for happy hour. There about twelve employees. John had told his wife to pick him at the restaurant afterwards as he did not want drive home if he was drunk. Everybody was having a good time when Julie arrived to pick up John. She was wearing a very conservative suit with a knee high skirt that had a little slit in it, and very silky black nylons, with two inch heels.

Mitch couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. He thought she was about fifty-five, but she was in really good shape. He also liked how she wore her gray-streaked black hair in a bun and she was not dressed flashy. He had always been attracted to older women, but had never had an intimate relationship with one. That was his biggest fantasy. He immediately was excited.

John was ready to go home, but Mitch said, "Stay a little while longer, let your wife sit down and have a drink."

John replied, "Okay, but for only about a half hour."

There was an empty seat next to Mitch and she sat there. Her husband was sitting at the other end of the table. She noticed what a handsome man Mitch was. He had dark hair and dark eyes. He was dressed in a beautiful blue suit. She also noticed how fit he was unlike her husband.

Mitch said, "Hello it's nice to meet you, I didn't know, John had just a beautiful wife."

"Why thank you," Julie responded.

Mitch asked her what she wanted to drink.

Julie said, "Gin and tonic."

So Mitch ordered her a drink.

Mitch asked her, "How long have you and John been married?"

Julie said, "Almost thirty-five years. We have three grown children and two grandchildren. The children live out of town and it's just John and I. I am getting bored just staying at home. I would like to get a part time job, just to get out of the house."

"Don't you spend time with your children and grand kids?"

"Yes, but I come home and it's the same boring life. All John wants to do is relax and watch television. I need more excitement."

For the past ten years she hadn't had any loving from John.

That statement really got Mitch's juices flowing. He really thought she was the type of woman to have an affair with. He loved his wife but he wanted to have an affair and love a woman who wanted the same thing. He wanted to take it slow and not be real forward for fear she wouldn't like him.

"I don't understand it; you are a very attractive woman."

"Thank you!"

Julie felt her juices starting to flow.

She was attracted to Mitch, but she thought, 'Why he would want to be with an older woman like me?' although she never felt old. He felt her knee against his leg. He didn't want to move his leg; he loved that feeling. His dick was starting to expand. She was the woman for him.

John was ready to go home and started to say his goodbyes to everybody. Julie was a little disappointed she wanted to stay and get to know Mitch.

Mitch said to her, "I see our evening is being cut short, but I'm having a dinner party at my house in two weeks and I would like to invite you and John. Maybe we can continue our conversation then. I would like to get to know more about you."

"I would love that, Mr. Lavelle."

"Please call me Mitch. So it's a date?"

"Yes Mitch, I'll be there; hopefully we can stay longer than tonight."

"I'll make sure John stays."

John came over and said goodbye to Mitch and Mitch invited him to the party.

For two weeks Julie couldn't wait for the party. She was getting a good feeling that something would happen with Mitch. Maybe this was her last chance for some loving she so desperately needed. She didn't want a commitment but just wanted someone to love her and her body. Maybe Mitch had that same feeling.

She started thinking about what she should wear. She thought a conservative dress with sexy undergarments, so she went shopping about a week before the party. She found a beautiful navy blue dress that zipped up the back and hemmed just at the knee. She decided to buy a see through lacy black bra and panties. Julie loved to wear either pantyhose or stockings with a garter. Since she hasn't had any reason to wear the stockings for a long time, she bought some shear navy blue stocking and would wear the garters. She was getting wet just thinking about it.

The Wednesday before the party, John got some bad news his older brother died. John would have to go to the funeral, which was about a thousand miles away. He wouldn't be able to go to the party. He told Julie she didn't have to go and insisted she go to the party alone. He wanted to stay on the good side of Mitch, just in case there was a promotion for him in the future.

The next day he went into the office and told Mitch what happened and that he would not be back to work until next Tuesday.

Concerned John asked, "Would that be a problem?"

Mitch said, "No problem, you have to be with your family."

"Julie is not going. She isn't very close to my family. Is it okay if she still comes to the party?"

"Absolutely; if she needs a ride tell her to call me."

"I will."

John went home that evening and started to pack and told Julie what Mitch said about needing a ride. Julie really got excited. She didn't know what to do, to drive or have Mitch fetch her.

Friday, she decided to call Mitch for a ride. He said he would pick her up at half past seven and he was looking forward to it.

All day Julie was feeling like a teenager going on her first date. Finally Mitch arrived.

He took one look at her and said, "Wow you look fantastic!"

"Thank you; you are very handsome man who has a way with words."

Mitch opened the car door for Julie and watched her slide into the front seat. He noticed what beautiful stocking covered legs she had. He had always had a fetish for legs especially with pantyhose or stockings.

"Julie, I am so glad you are coming to the party. I want to get to know you better."

"I am so glad you invited me and are giving me a ride. You really didn't have to do this."

"I wanted to do this. You can have a few drinks and not worry about driving home. So Julie what is missing from your life?"

Julie was surprised about the question. "I have not had any loving for over ten years. John is just not interested. Just getting out tonight is a thrill for me. Why would such a handsome young man be interested in an old lady like me? I'm twice your age."

"Julie let me tell you. I'm in the same situation as you. Since Mary and I had our last child, three years ago, she hasn't been interested in making love. She is into being a mother. Also I have always had fascination with older woman, but never acted on it. You just fell into my life and I want to act on it. You are very beautiful not only on the outside but inside. To be honest with you, I want to have an affair with an older woman who is lacking loving and make her happy. No commitment, just meet when we can, it must be very discreet. I was hoping you were interested because you sound like that's what you want."

Julie couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was too good to be true.

She responded by putting her hand on his knee and said, "I would love it, but how do we be discreet so our spouses aren't suspicious?"

"It can be done Julie. I have a new position at the company that will require a lot of traveling out of state. I thought John might be interested. It will be a promotion."

Julie said, "That would be great!"

"Can I say something?'

"Sure."

"You have the most beautiful legs I've ever seen."

"Thank you I think that's one of my best assets."

"You have more than that, but that's my favorite."

Julie's panties were getting very wet just thinking about making love to Mitch.

They finally arrived to Mitch's house. Mitch introduced Julie to his wife and other people. The house was huge; it must have had twenty rooms. Julie told Mary she had a beautiful house.

"I'll have to take on a tour later," Mitch said.

"Can I get you a drink, Julie?" Mary asked.

"Yes please."

Julie started mingling with the guests and had a few drinks. Mitch was playing the perfect host. Julie and Mitch kept glancing at each other all night. Halfway through the party Mitch came over to Julie and asked she would like a tour.

Julie was feeling a little tipsy and said, "I would love it. What about Mary?"

"She is busy playing hostess, but I will tell her."

They went off on their tour. Julie couldn't believe how magnificent the house was. Mitch decided to show her his office which was on the other side of the house near the guest rooms.

They entered the room and Mitch said, "I waited for this moment all night. I kept watching you the whole night and just imaging this."

"I felt the same way, Mitch you are sooooo handsome."

Mitch finally kissed her, their tongues exploring each other's mouth. Mitch said, "Julie I want you so much. You are so beautiful"

Julie said, "I feel the same for you, Mitch. It's been so long since I have had a kiss like this. You have revitalized my life."

Mitch started to move his hand under her dress rubbing his hands on her stockings.

"Your legs feel so good encased in the stockings. They make me bigger and bigger."

His hand went up higher on her thigh right to her panties. She was so wet.

"You must really like me. Your juices are flowing and you make me so horny!"

"Oh Mitch I am so happy right now."

She was rubbing her hands all over his arms and shoulders. She noticed how muscular he was as they were kissing. They couldn't get enough of each other. Mitch inserted his finger in her pussy as Julie was moaning, "Please keep doing that I'm going to cum!"

"Yes Mitch, Oh MY GOD I'm cumming."

"I love it Mitch, that was the best orgasm I ever had."

She kissed him on the lips and said, "Thank you."

"This is only the beginning Julie. Let's get back to the party. Remember I will be taking you home later. It only will get better."

He placed his open eager mouth over her lips and explored her mouth with his tongue. They went back to the party. Julie couldn't wait till later.

The rest of the night they kept sneaking glances to one another. Finally it was around midnight and all the guests had left. The caterers had just about everything cleaned. Julie was helping Mary with putting away the dishes.

When they were finished Mary said, "I am tired I'm going to sleep. Mitch I know you have to take Julie home, so be very careful and take your time."

Mitch said, "I will, I didn't have much to drink. You get some rest and don't worry about me."

Mitch and Julie got into the car and headed for her house.

"We couldn't ask for a better situation Julie. I need you so badly. I brought a bottle of champagne to celebrate our first time."

"You are so wonderful Mitch. I just can't believe this happening to me."

She placed her hand on his throbbing prick and said, "Is this for me?"

"It's for you and only you my love! I want our first time to be special and last a long time. I know Mary will pass out once she hits the bed, so we have some time."

"It's been so long since I have felt a prick. My juices are rolling down my legs. Do you mind if I talk dirty?'

"Julie, I love it, I want to do anything that will make you happy. I love talking dirty and it excites me that we are cheating on our spouses. God, Julie your legs turn me on so much."

After he said that Julie pulled up her dress and showed him more. He could see the garter holding up her stockings. His cock was contracting and expanding when she pulled her dress up and her hand played with his big prick.

She spread her legs and said, "Mitch please touch me."

So he moved his hands up her thigh all the way to her pussy and dipped his fingers inside her.

He took his fingers out and said, "Let's kiss with my fingers in between our lips."

They did that and they loved the taste of her juices.

They finally arrived at Julie's house. Mitch brought in the bottle of champagne.

Mitch said, "Let's take our time, have some champagne and talk."

Julie got a couple of glasses and Mitch poured the champagne.

"I want to tell you what I like and find out what you like."

"First I love that you are an older woman. I am enamored with legs, especially with stockings and pantyhose. I would like it if you posed for me and let me put the stockings on for you. That's my biggest turn on. I like to take my time with foreplay and make sure you're satisfied. I also like to talk dirty and talk about cheating on our spouses. I like the fact that we can be in love but still be married to someone else. I want to make you happy especially since you haven't been happy for a long time."

Julie said, "Mitch, I will do anything for you to make our love making special. The only thing I ask is that we do not do anal and no physical abuse."

"I don't like either one of those. I hate that stuff."

"It seems like we're on the same page. If your husband decides to take the promotion, we are going to have a very sensual experience."

"I have dreamt about this all my life."

"Oh Mitch, you are what I have been waiting for. A young man, who is muscular, caring and can give me loving I have been missing. When I cummed earlier, it was the best orgasm I ever had."

"I love what you're saying about having an affair and trying not to disrupt our spouses' lives."

Julie could feel the effects of the champagne; she couldn't wait much longer for Mitch to begin his magic. It didn't take long.

"Julie, sit over on the love seat next to the couch and cross your legs for me. Let me adore you, and pull up the hem of your dress slowly."

Mitch thought just how sexy she looked. She had a little trace of wrinkles around her eyes and her hair in a bun with streaks of gray. Julie sat down and started pulling up her dress, while Mitch crawled over to her. His cock was very hard now. He took off Julie's shoes and started smelling, kissing and licking her feet.

This made Julie scream, "Oh my God Mitch! That feels great! Keep doing that, it is making me wetter and wetter. Your wife doesn't know what she's missing."

Mitch started licking and kissing Julie's legs.

"Your legs are so beautiful with these silky nylons. The next time I want you wear pantyhose my love. We can cut out the crotch. I love sliding my prick under them and you watch how it really grows."

"Anything for you Mitch, you're my perfect lover."

Mitch slid his head under her dress and finally reached Julie's pussy. The smell was heavenly. He couldn't get enough of it. He keep licking and licking it through her panties.

Julie put her legs over Mitch's shoulders and said, "Yes my lover, keep doing that. I love knowing I'm cheating on John and he never satisfied me like you do. Suck my pussy dry, Mitch! I'm going to cum right on your face; I'm cummming ... Oh My God."

Mitch got up and kissed Julie on the lips very sensually, their tongues swapping her juices.

"Oh my how much I love you Julie."

"I love you Mitch."

"Please stand up."

She started to slowly remove his shirt button by button. She couldn't believe how in shape he was.

"A body like yours is all I ever dreamed of having against me; my husband could never compare. You have some great muscles; just let me feel them for a little while."

She kissed him on the lips and slowly moved down his neck to his chest.

"This is beautiful Mitch."

Her hands started to undo his belt and she pulled his pants down as Mitch stepped out of them. All he was wearing now was new pair of silk boxers.

She started caressing is huge prick through the silk, "Your cock is so large Mitch and I love your boxers."

"I bought them this week especially for you, babe. Come here you vixen!"

Mitch turned Julie around so her back was against him. He pulled her zipper down on the back of her dress.

"Did I tell you how sexy you looked tonight in this dress?"

He let the dress fall to the floor. Still with her back to him he started caressing her tits. Julie turned her head around and kissed him while he was pinching her nipples.

"Oh Mitch I can't believe what you do to me."

As they were kissing Mitch picked her in his arms and took her to her bedroom and sat her on the edge of the bed. He took her nyloned covered feet and started rubbing his cock through his boxers.

"Julie do you feel what you do to me? Tell me how much you love this."

"Oh Mitch I am having one of the most incredible nights of my life. You are so good for me. I can't wait to fell that lovely married cock inside my married cunt."

He continued to rub his cock with her feet. Then he slowly started to take his cock and rubbed it up her legs.

"How does that feel? I want to fuck your married pussy."

"Mitch I have never felt anything like it. OH, Mitch please put that prick in me."

Julie laid back on the bed and opened her perfect legs.

She shouted, "Give it to me. Give it to me honey!"

Mitch got on top of her and aimed his prick toward her pussy and slowly entered her. She wrapped her silky legs around him said, "Oh Mitch I Love You."

He responded and said, "I Love You Julie."

They stayed in that position for a couple of minutes and Mitch started to go in and out of her pussy.

She screamed, "GIVE IT TO ME MITCH I WANT TO CUM TOGETHER!"

He started pumping faster and faster, he could feel her silky nylons against his shoulders, which made him grow more and more.

"OH JULIE I AM GOING TO CUM."

"I love this cheating."

"CUM WITH ME MITCH."

Mitch started kissing her on the lips. Julie tightened her legs around him and she started to cum. She could feel Mitch's cum just explode inside her. It felt like he would never stop.

They just laid there for a minute.

Finally Mitch said, "That was the best love making I ever had. It feels even better knowing we are cheating. I love you Julie."

Julie responded, "You make feel wanted and appreciated. I will do anything you want. You deserve it."

"Julie, when your husband gets back on Tuesday, I am going to give him a proposal for a promotion. This means he will be making more money, but spending about ten to fifteen days out of town, which means more time for us."

"Don't worry he will take it," Julie responded.

"I better get going my love. Also can I have your cell phone number and email address, to keep in contact? Remember there will many more nights like this only better."

Julie gave him her cell phone and email address. She said, "Goodnight my lover," and gave him a lovers kiss.

Part 2

Julie woke up the next morning feeling great. She decided to call John and see how he was doing. She spoke to him and everything was going as well as it could. She told him about the party and that she had a nice time.

She made herself some coffee and sat down and thought about her wonderful evening last night. She couldn't wait to hear from Mitch. The more she thought about him the more she started to get moistness in her pussy. She couldn't believe what a great situation this was becoming. There was only one problem, that was getting caught.

In the meantime Mitch received a call from an out of town client. He needed to be in Columbus by Sunday morning for a seven AM appointment. Columbus was three hours away by car. He didn't know whether to fly or drive. If he flew he could leave in the morning; if he drove he would leave late this afternoon. His decision will be based on if Julie can could go and spend the night in Columbus. So he decided to email her.

Julie was on her computer and she noticed she had an email from Mitch. She got excited. She read it and immediately responded and said yes. Mitch would call her when he gets there.

He also said, "We should be going out and, remember what I like for you to wear."

She was to meet him at the new Sheraton Hotel right outside Columbus around five o'clock. She had the perfect excuse for John. She will call him and tell him she was going to go outlet shopping, which was near Columbus, and that she would be there all day. If she got tired she would just stay over night and she could be reached on her cell phone. He was fine with that; he just told her not to drive if she was tired.

MitchR
MitchR
92 Followers