Julie and the Demons Pt. 03

Story Info
An alien world, where the females can't bear young.
8.1k words
4.55
25.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER SIX -- HUMILIATION AND DESPAIR

The instant Julie tries to move, the memories come flooding back. Her face rests on slippery mud, her entire body is coated with a stinking mulch in which blind things wriggle aimlessly. Night has fallen, firelight glances from her coated flesh, loud insistent drumming echoes in the clearing.

And slippery hands rove her body!

Three giant web-footed aliens rudely handle her. Although half Julie's size, the things remind her a bit of alien creatures although with bigger webby feet. They tower above her mud-smeared face. Her immediate name for them is Webbys. Their eyes glow with alien magic, and they work intelligently as they wash her with soapy water, scrubbing everywhere with rough wads of dried moss. At least that smelly goo is going away!

Close by, her crewmate Jayelin's splayed ass projects above the muddy beach. And there is Zody, also captive to the mud. Blocky-headed Webbys with glowing eyes surround them; with buckets of soapy water the aliens lather their helpless flesh.

The women had thirstily consumed their bowls of a local narcotic, thinking it was only water. Julie recalls wild dreams as her mind spun into dark oblivion. She shudders at what could have been done to her during that lurid darkness.

Julie watches two Webbys scrub Jayelin. One of them with flat webbed hands lewdly massages the lovely buttocks, stretches the helpless girl's ass cheeks wide apart while another soaps her crotch from her belly and up her slippery back. Julie can see Jayelin's hips move hungrily, straining, legs imprisoned in the sucking mud. Beyond her control, the poor girl responds to the intimate touching. And to the drugs. Occasionally, Julie hears a soft moan from Jayelin's lips.

Julie tries to understand what is happening, not sure her mind is working properly. The scene is real, but immersed in unreality. Her head is lost in the trance of pulsing drums, the rhythmic croaks of interplanetary Webbys undulates through the dark forest.

The Webbys pour buckets of clear pond water over the women, rinsing away the white suds and leaving muddy puddles around them. Now smaller webbed aliens approach the captives, carrying buckets full of oily slop.

Julie wriggles as webbed hands begin smearing hot syrupy oil between her captive legs. This is a different touch than before, a slow stroking over her slippery bottom from clit to starfish. Heat from the oil sends a warm glow through her abdomen. In spite of her revulsion, Julie's hips try to follow the stroking fingers. She can see Jayelin's hips rocking under the gentle stroking she receives from two of the creatures. What fucking planet are these guys from? So strange. The girl gives a hungry moan when knobby fingers probe her sensitive flesh.

The Webbys retreat. Zody's breathy voice pleads, "No, don't stop now. Oh please."

Now many web-footed aliens ring them in the firelight. Everywhere around them are flat, expressionless faces with slitted mouths and glowing eyes. Another spaceship lands beyond the trees, and still more aliens arrive in the clearing, pushing and shoving for the best view. The nearest Webbys are pressed bodily against the women by the crowded throng behind. Julie shivers to feel rapid breathing on her exposed flanks. Zody and Jayelin are likewise surrounded in shuffling alien flesh.

The drums rise to deafening crescendo, and a procession parts the crowded mass, led by a truly giant Webby which shuffles forward in a crouched position. The alien stops directly before Julie's astonished eyes, blocking her view of Zody and Jayelin. The attending Webbys retreat to join the slippery throng, which now numbers in the thousands. The drums stop, the croaking chorus echoes off into dark forest.

Silence.

Julie stares transfixed at the massive alien. Firelight glints from slick, greenish skin. In the sitting posture, the thing is easily four feet high. The head is a misshapen block nearly two feet across the jaw. A jaw that now opens wide in an obscene yawn, allowing a tongue to snake out long and thick before curling back inside. The alien creature turns its head to regard Julie, and she shudders, frozen in the stare of two empty, glowing eyes.

Staring fixedly at the grotesque face, Julie loses track of time. Something is there! In the power of that otherworldly alien mind, a connection forms between them. Many minutes pass in the hushed stillness of massed bodies as Julie waits, riveted by the impassive gaze. Before the creature turns away, Julie hears in her mind a crisp, confident voice, clear as anything the Linguist had ever spoken.

"I'm saving you for last, cow."

At these controlling words, Julie's pussy lets go a squirting orgasm and her nipples fountain. The Webby alien mass behind her slaps their hands together in enthusiastic applause, causing Julie to blush hotly.

After that shocking declaration, all Julie sees of the alien creature is its fat back as it swivels toward Jayelin. Without ceremony the fat Webby makes a galumphing leap to land heavily on the girl's immobilized hindquarters, as if she were his private stool. Jayelin gives a screech of fright and grunts as her body strains beneath the alien's weight.

The warty alien squats with hind feet the size of swim fins on Jayelin's bare, sweaty, lovely ass. Webbed forepaws grip her shoulders. The giant's hefty thighs adjust into position directly above Jayelin's oiled pussy, and a pointed white penis tip extends below the short flat tail. The unearthly corkscrew elongates in a spiraling motion, nearly touches the mud beneath Jayelin's wide-spread crotch.

The Webby does not need to move; the penis manages everything quite well, swinging beneath Jayelin's belly and slithering through her oiled pussy, causing her to gasp. The penis coils more tightly, sliding rearward until the tip finds the girl's slippery opening. Jayelin's frantic squeals of fright are the only sounds. To Julie's shock, Jayelin's pussy lips open as a yawning mouth, the very picture of a devouring sex-hog. The woman's love tunnel ripples in anticipation and her pussy lips flap like applauding butterfly wings.

From the mystic forest, drums begin a slow, steady monotone rhythm, and with it, sensuous music. Julie has never heard sounds like these, strange, unearthly. She perceives an intelligence and artistry from among the stars, sounds which call her mind away. Almost. Her eyes are drawn to the giant alien perched on Jayelin's haunches.

The penis uncoils, slithering forward into Jayelin's welcoming girl-hole, which is now hot and dank as the sweaty night. She arches her back and takes a sharp breath. The penis is capable of extending and retracting, which it does, slowly and deliberately, inside the Earth girl's clasping tenderness. She arches to lower her belly, allowing the Webby complete access to her overheated sex, which now squeezes around the marauding male organ. Julie watches in dismay.

**My god, is she actually digging it?**

While the alien creature parks motionless atop the girl's hips, the penis continues its slow probing, stroking and tickling every secret place within the sweet girl's love-tunnel. Transported on hypnotic music, Jayelin mates with the rhythm of the drums. With arching back and rocking hips, the lovely woman performs a tantalizing twerk-fuck that slurps the corkscrew prick deep inside her, coil by coil. She occasionally announces her success with a shuddering feminine gasp of ultimate surrender.

About this time Julie feels something brush her inner thigh, looks down between her legs and finds to her horror that a fat plant bulb has been placed there, a plant she recognizes, which now extends a wide fleshy mouth upward toward her oiled crotch. The top is a wide circular disc fringed with waving fronds. As if finding a scent, the plant leaps the distance, slapping its fleshy mouth over Julie's pussy with a loud pop, emitting a vulgar flatus as the seal is made.

Julie's shrieks carry a mix of pain and degradation. Behind her, the Webbys are high-fiving one another and applauding with raucous laughter. For the first time, Julie feels humiliated. She has a pumping sucker plant glued to her dripping pussy. And these goddamn things are intelligent! Julie is too; she's smart enough to know this feels fucking good.

Sitting on Jayelin's upraised ass, the King does not turn, merely continues his stolid penetration of the slow-humping captive pussy beneath him. He extends his forelegs until he sits upright on Jayelin's bare haunches. The alien creature's gross body perpendicular to her jutted ass, Jayelin gives a drawn-out piggy squeal at her intimate and complete subjugation beneath the fat alien, who gestures dreamily in the air as though conducting a symphony.

And Jayelin is his instrument.

Her body twerks and shudders, her moans become louder in rhythm. Yet more aliens emerge from the forest at the edge of the packed mob, and these are not all Webbys. There are many shaggy four-foots, a species of lizard-bat she's never seen before, and others she cannot recognize, all gathered to take in the show. Julie is reminded that women's sexual sounds in ancient tribal days were meant to attract all the males to join the gang fuck. Jayelin sings her siren song into the night, beguiling the ears of every male within miles.

The most obscene moment arrives when Jayelin's hips stop moving. The desired connection has been reached. The subjugated woman is commanded silently to freeze in position, open to him as the penis-tip corkscrews through her cervix, invades and locks itself deep in her most sacred chamber. Their bodies are literally bolted together by the huge alien creature's corkscrew thing, their minds enraptured in cosmic ecstasy. Only Jayelin and the alien creature are aware of this connection, as the seminal fluid in the alien creature's dangling sac begins to flow as from a garden hose, to empty deep within the girl's plundered loins. Jayelin's nipples spray wildly into the mud and her eyes close.

Julie wakens to the rising sound of drums, applauding Webbys, and female screaming. Where Jayelin was mired in the ground there remain only muddy puddles. She is gone.

The Webby is climbing down from Zody's haunches. Her head rests in the mud, her body heaves with aftershocks from a string of intergalactic orgasms.

He gazes placidly at Zody's white-drooling pussy, while several Webbys rush to dig her from the mud. She is dragged away, mumbling incoherent yet sincere love poems.

A pull on Julie's female parts. The hickey plant is being detached from her behind. She knows that the infernal thing has expanded her pussy lips to a size that would summon a wildebeest from miles away. She has no idea how the Webbys see her. But come to think of it, she does. At least they like to dip their wicks into anything wet and hot. She has been fucked energetically and impregnated by two different intelligent alien species on this planet so far, and is about to experience another. She has the distant memory that amphibious aliens lay multiple eggs.

The King Webby stands before her now. Big blocky head, one eye of a darker color that doesn't track, and many scars. Suddenly, Julie experiences a sensation of lightness, a warmth and comfort that glides through her body. She'd been feeling wretched from the long captivity in her position, but now it's like she got a major hit of Demerol.

Julie shakes her head in surprise. Her body relaxes and her throat emits a kitten-like purr. She eyeballs the alien creature, who gets what she's thinking.

"Of course, doll-cheeks. This is not s'pose to be torture." The giant alien creature winks its good eye. The lips had not moved. So what now, Julie thinks, another mind-talker?

"Is this about fun, or babies?" Julie asks, not speaking her question, but only thinking it.

A deep rolling basso laugh echoes in her head. "Both. As much fun and as many babies as possible. Of course, it helps if the female is in a good mood."

"So did your females go sterile too?"

"Right to the heart of things, eh? Yeh, that's about it. The fucking weeds are to blame."

"The Flowers?"

"You got it." The Webby King shuffles past, out of her vision back there where her spread thighs sink deep into clasping mud. She cringes in shame at the slutty view he has, with her spread cheeks framing an oiled pussy which the sucker plant has puffed up shiny as a glazed donut. A small waft of air in the humid night touches her open sex and she shivers in pleasure.

Webby paws clutch her ass cheeks and press forward, opening her crack wide.

"Hah, that ol' sucker plant did a job on you. Like an old mama cow."

The alien creature's nubby tongue snakes out and slurps noisily into Julie's gaping vagina.

"Yesssssss! Oh yes!" Julie's hips twerk wildly.

Raucous laughter from thousands of alien throats. The King rests a paw on Julie's ass, and croaks a few guttural syllables. More laughter. A loud wet slurp and the tongue snakes out again, slapping her bung-hole. It's sticky and peels off like ripping Velcro. Her captive ass launches into an incandescent mambo, the Webby multitudes are shitting themselves with what can only be laughter.

"Had a fly on ya. Haw." The King is doing a bit of stand-up comedy prior to jumping her.

"You say the sweetest things," Julie thinks at the King. "You really know how to turn a woman on."

"You're a cow. Don't forget that."

"You're an asshole."

"Just for that, creampie, some of my boys here is gonna do yours when I am finished."

"You said this was not supposed to be torture."

"Sigh. Yes I did. Here's your foreplay. Brace yourself."

A sudden massive weight as the giant alien creature hops onto Julie's hindquarters. Her legs slide deeper into soft mud, yanking her thighs wider, stretching her distended sex. The King shifts around, positioning himself.

A stroke on her feminine lips pulls from Julie a heartfelt sigh. Her body arches and her nipples spray into the mud. Peering down her belly she sees it, the long white twisty corkscrew of the King's alien penis contracts into a tight spiral, probes her, the tip marching around her opening like a blind man's cane.

Julie's head swims. The drippy thing touches her lightly in small steps, up one lip and to the top of her enlarged clitoris, teasing the length of that exotic organ, flirts its way down the other lip. By the time the exquisite sensations arrive at her swollen girl-hole, she is quivering. She is wide open back there. The mental image fills her with shame. And depraved hunger.

Reminded of Jayelin and Zody, she realizes the tickly corkscrew thing that is about to plunge itself up her willing girl-hole had spent the last six hours deeply planted inside both of her friends. Oh well, what are friends for?

"You like me a little," the King observes in Julie's head.

"Hope I can be little for you."

"Haw. You are a riot. I gonna be super nice to you."

"Mr. Alien ..."

"Call me Elvis, baby."

"You're joking."

"Naw, why you think they call me the King?"

"You are hilarious. Mr. Elvis, if this is about babies, will we go back to the Flowers now?"

"Naw. You're mine now. Stay here with me." As if to punctuate his statement, the prick slow-sliding into Julie's vagina makes a rapid circuit of her interior, finding secret nerves the Earth woman didn't know she owned. Eagerly she opens her pelvis in acceptance. A sudden, rocking orgasm rewards her and the scream trails off into an alien growl. The press of Webbys regards her with wide eyes. Slimy liquid drips along her clit, the tickling is insane.

When Julie can form a coherent thought, she asks, "Don't we need the Flowers to complete the birth?"

"Sheee-it. The Flowers say they do, but that's to keep them in the loop, control the bats. You gonna do this all on your own, girl."

Julie feels the penis tip barely inside her opening, lets go a loud yelp of surprise as the thing starts a rapid wiggling motion toward her sensitive, swollen interior. A stretching sensation, and she gets the mental image of coil after coil of the corkscrew penis easing inside her. Her vagina is full of something hard that moves. The coils expand, like a balloon, then begin a rapid vibration that makes her scream aloud.

"Oh yes, Elvis, yes do me do me do me do me!" Hips twerk madly in her confinement to take more of the gyrating male anteater into her.

Loud applause from the press of waiting Webbys. High fives and more shoving for a view. The Webbys pass fat bulbs of liquid among them, from which each drinks before sending it on.

Julie's world goes dim as an interstellar orgasm careens through her clenching belly. She is in tune with the music of the universe.

Between loud feminine moans, Julie says aloud, "Elvis, is it good for you baby? I want it to be good for you honey." Revulsion be damned, this time she really means it.

"Well sweet cheeks, I know you are sincere. But dig it, I hardly feel anything anymore. All in my head. I know I got you, there will be my babies. The best sex is mental anyway."

"The beast sex you mean."

"Yes, you are an alien after all. Normally I wouldn't touch something like you, but this is for the survival of our species."

"Not what I meant," Julie says petulantly.

"Fuck off you little heifer. You humans think you are so superior. You look around our planet, you don't see electric cars and flat screen TV, you think us totally backward. Fact is, we were a spacefaring race that gave it up eons ago. Evolved past it you might say. We catalogued your planet before there was sex, when everything divided by fission. You stick around baybee, I teach you a few things. Now brace yourself, this might hurt."

Julie gets a sensation like delivering a birth, but it's not that. Something is stretching her cervical ring. A sudden mental picture, delivered courtesy of the King perched atop her oily buttocks, of a squirmy white corkscrew probing wormily inside her, the narrow tip forcing its way into her uterus.

**After all the sex I've had, I'm finally getting screwed.**

But then she yells in fear. "No! You'll fucking damage me!"

More high fives, croaky laughter and jostling from the packed crowd.

"Haven't hurt one of you cows yet. Fact is, both your friends asked for my schlong in marriage. Naturally I said yes. Haw."

Julie screeches as the thing stretches her, it's like having a baby in reverse. The thing wiggles inside her, lets go a spurt of slippery goo, gains full entry to her happy cervix, which plants a languorous French kiss on the King's slippery tip and slurps it inside.

"Well that was a nice welcome home."

Panting, Julie says, or thinks at him, "Think nothing of it, Master."

"Won't hurt so much now. Soon we will drift away in Tantric bliss." He vibrates the corkscrew in her clenching pussy and she moans in pleasure.

"Elvis, you know how to keep a woman happy."

"Huh. Don't call yourself a woman. You are a cow."

"Then what are you?"

"I am the King."

"You are a weirdo from an alien race."

"Proudly. But don't let your hubris take over. You an' me are getting' hitched, bitch."

Oh just fucking swell, Julie thinks, hoping she can have a quiet thought to herself. A lifetime of being publicly fucked by this ego-inflated alien. If these guys are like every other race on this fucking planet the females are sterile. Wait a minute! I have never seen a female. Not that I know of! They keeping them out of sight, or what?

Her mind is lost in an ocean of cumming. The alien creature does enjoy Tantric sex, preferring to sit motionless atop his latest conquest in front of his admiring throngs, corkscrew dick screwed into her transfixed womb, while she works it for him from her subservient position with everything she's got.

Julie's constrained motions become more imaginative and slutty, her female hump-rhythms couple with the eternal drums undulating through the forest. In the firelight, Elvis enters his own private reverie, screws his spiral alien dork one turn tighter into the captive girl, and opens his floodgates. But for him, being kind of an older dude, and having just finished with two previous hot dates, letting go is more of a flow than a splurt. Blobby-gooey things swirl through his twisty pipe, which is screwed tightly into the sacred heart of Julie's womanhood.