Julie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers

'The place we are going will require more than a towel, so you might want to pick a different outfit' she said with a smug smile that made it clear that she knew I wanted sex and equally clear that she had just told me I wasn't getting any . I grabbed a pair of chinos and a shirt out of my bag and started to go back to the bathroom to dress. 'Aren't we shy all of a sudden.' Julie said in a bit of a challenging tone. 'I think I've seen it before.' She added, making it clear she meant it.

I really couldn't think of any reason why I couldn't dress in front of her, but really didn't want to drop my towel and show her my hard on. I felt like it would be telling her she won again in some odd way. So I started to stammer something without having even decided what I was going to say. Julie cut me off. 'I've seen it hard before too, and maybe if you play your cards right I might see it hard again.'

She knew she won with that last part, and I dropped the towel and got dressed...a bit awkwardly around my stiff cock. When I was dressed Julie looked at me appraisingly, then stood up and walked over to me. With her hand behind my head she gave me a long passionate kiss, her full breasts pushed in to me and her right hand snaked down and gripped my hard shaft through my pants. She broke the kiss and licked my ear, whispering 'You did well yesterday, was it good for you?'

Was it good for me? I spent so long on my knees on the hardwood floor, licking her to orgasm after orgasm followed by an embarrassingly quick hand job. She rode my face so hard my jaw and nose ached this morning. And I never got to see or touch her spectacular breasts. And yet her commanding presence, her ability to get anyone to do what she wants, and her hand wrapped around my throbbing shaft ignored all of that. 'Yes, it was so good.' Julie kissed me deeply, continuing to push her chest in to me as she gave my cock a few quick strokes through my pants. I groaned and buckled a little, but she withdrew and grabbed her bag, making it clear we were going to breakfast.

Julie and I did go out for a very pleasant long breakfast. The events of the previous 24 hours had taken their toll, and the way her super snug t-shirt highlighted her bust was maddening, but we did spend the time getting to know each other better and in a way we never had before. We were only casual friends in a group, and had somehow moved from that to this unconventional sexual relationship over the last few weeks, but had really spent very little time talking. I had always liked Julie, she was smart and funny and very intellectually curious. Though it was very difficult to relax and talk as friends when my desperation to get her bra off was always right there in the front of my mind. Well, more accurately they were right there in front of my face and there was nothing I could do about it. Over breakfast she asked me to join her as her date for a friend's wedding in New Jersey in two weeks. She needed a presentable guy to impress her friends, though she did throw in a dig that had not come up all weekend. 'In a jacket and tie I know you will impress my friends, and they won't know you have a little one.' I don't know if I would have had the guts to try to defend myself in some way, but the waitress arrived just then, making it impossible to retort.

The waitress refilled Julie's coffee and scurried off, neglecting my nearly empty cup, but as usual Julie has that effect on people. Julie turned back to me and said 'So, you're coming to the wedding?'

I couldn't answer fast enough.''Of course' though her question felt like it had already been decided.

'Great. Why don't you get a hotel room for us nearby. Two weeks from now, by then you will probably need a break from fucking your flat chested blonde sorority chicks anyway...' she said with an evil grin.

Once again I didn't know how to respond. Should I protest that they aren't all flat chested, should I protest that I am not that shallow, should I protest that she hadn't let me fuck her this weekend? I kind of sat open mouthed as Julie chuckled, then announced she had to get back. We made our way back to my car on this beautiful morning, and I finally couldn't help it. I blurted out 'Are we dating, or what are we doing?'

Julie, as usual, parried effectively. 'Why, do you want to be dating? '

So now I was on the spot, and had no idea what the right answer was, but I did know the effect her body and the last 24 hours was having on me. 'Well, umm, well yes, I guess.'

Julie laughed. 'Well that sounded convincing. Yes, I guess?'

'Ok, well, yes, I do want to date.'

Julie just smiled. 'Do you really want to date, or do you just like seeing me mostly naked?'

'Julie, please stop the games, what are we doing?' I managed a tone that was about halfway between irritated and joking.

Julie sat down on sidewalk bench, then fished through her bag and took out her cigarettes. She extracted one and lit up, sending a long elegant exhale skyward. 'I'm not real big in to dating, certainly not exclusively. 'She took a pause, like she was in no real hurry to talk about this. 'I have some guy friends; they all have different roles in my life. You make a great date to take out in public, you're funny and fun. And you work hard in bed so the sex isn't bad.'

There are many ways to say the phrase 'isn't bad'. It can be said in an uplifting way that makes it clear 'isn't bad' means 'is really good'. It can be said in tone that's positive, as if to say 'that will work'. But this tone was different, it was once again Julie's way of telling you that she will direct and judge you in the bedroom, and isn't interested in the least in your feedback. In this case 'isn't bad' meant she was completely comfortable telling me 'the sex isn't great but since you do what I tell you to do it meets some needs.' It was humiliating to hear, but as she leaned back in the morning sunshine on that bench with her bustline wrapped in white cotton straining to contain its contents she looked so hot. And she knew it. And so when she told me I wasn't very good in bed and that I have a small cock all I could think was how to elevate my standing in her eyes so I could get invited to her bed again.

'So I guess that's it, if that makes any sense. I want to see you from time to time, and we live a few hours away from each other anyway, so y'know. I told you I'm not like other girls when it comes to sex and you kind of saw how it is.'

Julie has just done a masterful job of talking, and not clearing up anything at all. Or maybe she had. But then after a long pause, she talked again. 'Ok, there is something else. I kind of said it a couple of times, but let's just put it out there. Look, I have a strong preference for guys who are really well endowed. It is what it is, that's just what I like. I mean, well I don't care what they say, size does matter. And it isn't just me, girls who tell you otherwise either have never been with a guy who is big, or they are just lying to you. Whatever. ' Julie didn't seem the least bit uncomfortable with the conversation, but she stopped and took out her cigarettes again and lit up another one. 'So it's not like I only fuck guys who are huge, though that would be nice but guys are more than just their dick. But a guy has to be at least average or a little bigger for me to be interested. Guys don't like to hear it, but let's face it...I bring it, they need to too.'

I was stunned by her openness, and without taking time to think about it blurted out the question...'So, what does that mean for me?'

Julie took a long, deep inhale and stared off. 'It's not like I'm telling you something you don't know, you have a small one. I mean I can do average, but you aren't there. I mean I feel bad, I feel bad for guys with little ones because it's not like you can go get like a boob job and buy a big one. And on top of having a little one, you shoot really fast, it's actually kind of funny. So, you know...' And she just drifted off.

I did take Julie to the wedding two weeks later. I picked her up at her parent's house on Saturday morning early to make the drive to New Jersey for the late afternoon wedding; she had driven down from Boston the night before. I was a little anxious on my way to pick her up, if I thought I didn't understand what we were doing before, now it was basically hopeless. Though I suspected that after I posed as her respectable date for the wedding this was probably it for us.

Julie was in a great mood when I arrived; she was excited for what promised to be a lavish wedding and had a new dress she couldn't wait to wear. She gave me a hug and warm kiss, then quizzed me on what I brought to wear, and apparently was more than satisfied with my answer. She, as usual, looked great in a pair of jeans and a snug sleeveless top. We drove to the hotel that was two towns over from the wedding site, it was about an hour's drive and I stole occasional glances at the small window around the armhole of her shirt that gave a view of her bra. We checked in to a lovely room and Julie was actually appreciative and grateful for my choice, not a sentiment she expressed often. I carried both our bags in so Julie could carry her dress, and she laid her dress across the bed as she sunk down into it. 'oooh, this is a nice bed. Who knows, if you impress my friends maybe you will get lucky in it later.' Julie surveyed the room, spying the mini-bar. 'Pour me a glass of white wine, we have some time to relax before we have to leave.' Julie took over the spacious bathroom, and I brought her a glass of Chardonnay. 'Can you unpack my bag for me while I do this, it doesn't take guys any time to get ready.' Julie smiled as she asked, and then put her hand behind my head as she leaned in for a long passionate kiss.

I stumbled out of the bathroom, and put Julie's bag on the bed to unpack. We were only there overnight and her dress and toiletries were separate, so it was a small bag. On top were a pair cotton slacks and a dressy t-shirt top that I set on the bed. Underneath were some panties, very nice and lacey a pair in black and in white, but panties have never been my thing. But underneath those were two bras, again black and white. My cock stiffened a little just looking at them, and when I reached in to take them out it stiffened further. The thought of the precious cargo these garments carry had me a bit flushed. I looked quickly to see if Julie was still in the bathroom, and then ran my hands all over them trying to imagine them full as I did it. My fingers brushed the tag and I flipped it over and held the black one up to look. 36 D it read.

'Are you done with those, I kind of need the black one?' Julie's voice snapped me from my fog, and I was mortified that I had been caught. Julie gestured toward my tented slacks. 'Don't get any ideas; we have a wedding to go to.'

Julie emerged 15 minutes later in a gorgeous black dress and heels. The bra she took from me combined with the dress to create spectacular cleavage. 'Wow, you look great' I blurted out. She smiled, but it wasn't a grateful smile, it was more of an 'I know that' smile. I stared long and appreciatively, and I could feel my cock shifting and appreciating the view as well.

We made a good looking couple, and the wedding was an old money spectacular. We danced; we drank good booze and ate great food. And I believe I was sufficiently impressive a date for her friends, so I did my job. At Julie's suggestion I danced with a high school girlfriend of hers, Tess, a smoking hot blonde with a lithe, models figure. Julie had already had many glasses of wine, so was even more outspoken that usual. So as she nudged me toward her friend she stage whispered a catty warning. 'You watch it; she comes off all proper and snooty, but screws around on her husband big time.' Her husband was overseas, leaving Tess to attend solo.

Tess used the private moment on the dance floor to quiz me on details of my relationship with Julie, but since I really couldn't explain something I didn't understand myself I came across as a discrete gentleman. She was gorgeous, and had that waif like build I chased regularly in Manhattan. Just having my hand on the small of her back was very pleasant. As the song wound down Tess figured out she wasn't going to get any useful details from me. So as the final notes played Tess reached up and put her hand gently on my cheek. 'You be careful, it takes a special guy to be able to handle dating Julie.' Tess leaned in and gave me a quick thank you peck on the cheek. When I returned I thought Julie would quiz me on what Tess had said, but she showed no interest.

After an appearance at a post reception party we made our way back to the hotel. Julie had been touchy and casually affectionate all evening, so I was hopeful those were signals of what was to come. In the hotel elevator Julie pushed me up against the wall; she had more than enough wine that night and was even more brash and bossy than normal. Her body pressed in to mine as she kissed me long and hard. 'I am so fucking horny, are you going to take care of me tonight? I know you know how...' She didn't wait for an answer, she knew what it was. 'You've been staring at my boobs all night, it's about time I got some payback' she said as she ground her hips in to mine. I had to admit she was right, presented in that dress they were spectacular, but I thought I had been a little discrete.

I grabbed her ass as I pushed my hardening cock into her as we kissed passionately. The elevator reached our floor and the door opened, it nearly closed again before I stuck my foot in it and it popped open. Julie laughed as we stumbled out of the elevator. 'Good thing you caught the door or we might have ended up doing it on the elevator floor.'

We got in the room and Julie pushed me up against the door, again kissing me with passion as her hand found my cock and rubbed through my suit pants. I came so close to reaching up and grabbing her breast, but just didn't dare, but the view down her dress showed nearly all of her overflowing bra. Julie turned her back to me and stuck her butt in to my crotch and wiggled lewdly. 'Be a gentleman and unzip me.' I was only too happy to assist. 'Why don't you get me a glass of wine, then get out of that suit' she said over her shoulder as she headed for the bathroom. I knew she didn't need any more wine, but wasn't about to say no.

I poured Julie's wine and set it on the nightstand, then slipped off my suit jacket as I kicked off my shoes. My dress pants followed then the tie and the shirt as I struggled with the cufflinks. As I pulled my undershirt off I couldn't help but think once again I would be greeting Julie with a stiff cock, desperate for her favor. I was sliding off my briefs, this time the combination of the alcohol and past experience putting me beyond the embarrassment I felt the first few times I was with her. Julie emerged from the bathroom in just her bra and panties. The sight was incredible; both were in black satin and lace and looked perfect against her pale skin. The panties where high cut and flattering. The bra jutted out proudly, presenting her big bust perfectly. I couldn't help myself and blurted out 'WOW'.

Julie swayed her hips as she walked over to me, saying 'You like?'. As she got closer her hands rose up and cupped each of her breasts and pushed them up and together, causing me to inhale sharply. 'I thought you might enjoy seeing a little more of the girls.' She let them drop and I watched as their heft bounced in her bra. Julie reached over and wrapped her hand around my hard shaft, then led me to the bed by my cock. She stood at the edge of the bed and looked in to my eyes as she tickled my cock with her fingertips. 'You know what to do...'

I sunk to my knees again as she wriggled out of her panties. She parted her thighs and I gently eased in and started the process she had taught me, taking her through three sets of thrashing, gushing orgasms over about 20 minutes. She sent me to clean up as she pulled back the sheets, my face was soaked. When I returned Julie's eyes invited me in to climb in with her. As I slid under the sheets, careful not to snag my stiff cock, I rolled toward her. Julie again pushed up her bra covered breasts and we both looked down toward them. 'You can look, but you can't touch' she instructed.

'Julie, please, why?' I blurted out without thinking, clearly taking a risk with my cock so stiff and unrelieved.

'Oh you know why...' was all she said as her hand drifted down to my cock and she started stroking it with two fingers. Her message was clear, and it was pointless to argue. 'Now be good, you still have work to do.'

I climbed on top and Julie let me inside her. As I sunk in I hissed from the intense pleasure, and took a long moment to savor that before withdrawing and starting to stroke in to her. Predictably, once again I shot very quickly. Julie didn't try to hide her laugh as I unloaded. She took a brief break to drink about half of her glass of wine. She brought her mouth to my ear and started whispering about who much more work I had to do, and combined with her fingernail lightly tickling my cockhead brought me back to full hardness. She peeked under the covers, and invited me to try again. I lasted quite a bit longer this time, incredible because she was so tight and warm and wet. But I never did get her to orgasm from all of my thrusting, in fact Julie just watched me with an amused smile. Her condescending smile told me she knew she was doing me an incredibly generous favor, and I couldn't argue. I took my weekend to escort her to the wedding, paid for a hotel room, acted as the model boyfriend, and serviced her as directed. And she let me fuck her twice, but with the clear stipulation I couldn't touch her boobs that I had drooled over all night. And we both knew I got a good deal. After I shot a second big load Julie moved me down to lick her to another orgasm, gently teasing me about having to swallow all of my cum again.

In the morning Julie roused me and sent me downstairs for coffee, then invited me to spend a little time licking her again to start her day. Of course I did, and when she was fully satisfied it was obvious she didn't plan to reciprocate in any way. In fact she had me come up and sit with her and have coffee while we plotted our return to her parent's home, seemingly oblivious to my cock tenting the sheet in front of her. She got up and in to the shower, I lingered in the bed and jerked off discretely, then flushed the tissues. I'm sure she knew what I did.

That was the end for Julie and me. I took her to dinner once after that when I was in Boston. At the end of dinner we sat on the outdoor patio and had an after dinner drink and she enjoyed a leisurely cigarette. I knew I would be taking her home next, and basically begged her for sex, which only got an amused smile from her. Julie enjoyed how badly I wanted her, and enjoyed saying no.

Julie married about a year later, married a guy I had never met, and moved on with her life. She still haunts me...

skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers
12