Julie: Ch. 5

Story Info
Her niece and nephew come to visit.
4.3k words
4.62
107k
10
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/23/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
869 Followers

Since that party of Cindy’s, my life seemed to have been turned upside down, all those deep inner desires had forced their way to the surface, I was beginning to realise that Cindy herself was like a disease inside me, I wanted her and wanted her every minute of the day, and yet I loved seeing her with others too. And what I felt for Cindy I found myself starting to feel for others too, other young innocent, exciting, incredibly sexual people. Seducing Jeffrey had fired me up like crazy, and I still drooled just thinking of his beautiful young cock as my lips closed around it.

So, initially, when my sister in law rang and asked if I could possible look after her twins, I felt resentful and deprived. My gorgeous, horny life was about to be put on the back burner, just when it was getting interesting! The story was quite simple, and I really had no choice but to agree to her call for help. That darling brother of mine had gone off overseas yet again to set up a new company venture, and out of the blue Deirdre’s mother had suffered a stroke and was in serious condition in hospital, so Dierdre just had to go and take care of her, but couldn’t take the twins with her. The twins were the same age as Cindy and still at school, so the disruption would have been a real problem for their education, particularly as Dierdre didn’t know if she’d be gone a couple of days or a couple of weeks.

Well, I agreed, and Dierdre said she’d drop the kids off a little later, meanwhile I had the task of telling Cindy that she’d be sharing the house with her cousins for a while, and maybe even her bedroom, as we only had three and Cindy and I had one each. Somehow I don’t think Dierdre would appreciate it if I put both twins in the spare bedroom, since they were male and female! As soon as I hinted that her cousin might be sharing her room, Cindy threw a tantrum ... and then a series of cushions, which ended with both of us wrestling on the floor where our difference of opinion took second place to our proximity to each other’s bodies, and we ended up in a wild 69!!

I realised, however, that Cindy was definitely very protective about her own space, and I guess at her age I couldn’t blame her, so I reluctantly concluded that I’d have to share my room. I quickly dashed in and tidied up and hid away all those lovely toys that Cindy and I had recently been playing with. I was barely finished when the bell rang and Dierdre was ushering the twins and a couple of bags of clothes into the house, thanking me profusely for helping out, and disappearing almost as quickly as she came. I led the twins into the kitchen and sat them down and got them both a drink, and looked at them for the first time.

I’d never been that close to my brother and his family so didn’t see them that often, in fact I couldn’t recall seeing anyone but Dierdre for at least a couple of years. The twins were therefore quite a surprise, both 18 years old, but as different as chalk and cheese. Melissa was blonde and willowy, her hair cascaded down almost to the swell of her cute buttocks, she looked to have small, but interestingly high, firm breasts. I found myself almost licking my lips as I looked at her, damn, and I was going to have to share my room with this little vixen! I told myself I’d better watch out. Stephen, on the other hand had short, cropped, almost jet black hair and was probably a couple of inches taller than his sister, but paper thin. He had the most infectious smile I think I’d ever seen, and I couldn’t help returning that smile as I served him his drink, causing him to blush slightly and drop his eyes – straight onto the slopes of my breasts which were clearly revealed by the loose necked top I was wearing!! I sucked my breath in quickly as I realised that he’d made no attempt to take his eyes away, indeed, there was almost a smirk of boldness on his face as I straightened up and moved away. Maybe this visit wasn’t going to be as boring as I thought!

They were both delighted to see the pool in the back yard and asked if they were allowed to take a swim. “Sure” I said, “Why don’t you take a dip while I’m making dinner” They both squealed with delight and rushed into the lounge to grab their bags, then stood looking around a little uncertainly. I smiled and called out to them to follow me, and led then down the corridor, pointing Stephen into the small spare room, then taking Melissa on to mine. I apologized for the lack of room that meant one of them had to double up and expressed the hope that she didn’t mind sharing with me.

She looked around my large bedroom with it’s huge King sized bed and smiled, “Oh, no, I don’t mind” she said, “This is a super room, so light and airy, much better than mine at home” and she moved over and bounced laughingly on the bed, toppling over in the process and giving me a clear view of her thong covered pussy – and my pussy immediately started to leak!! I quickly left her to it and went back to the kitchen and started preparations for dinner, but the vision of her loveliness stayed with me, hauntingly!

And was only made worse when she and Stephen emerged from the back door and started frolicking around the pool, Oh God, she looked quite stunning in a simple white two piece, with her incredibly long blonde hair swirling everywhere as she hopped in and out of the pool. Every time she emerged, of course, she had to sweep back her long blonde hair, and that thrust forward her young, beautifully formed breasts. I was surprised her mother hadn’t counseled her about the problems with white bikinis – they had a tendency to become somewhat see through when they were wet! Perhaps I should say something? But then, it really wasn’t my business, and she did look so mouthwatering with her surprisingly large nipples poking though so clearly! I was quick to notice that there was no dark thatch peeking through the wet bottoms, so perhaps ...Mmm I groaned at the thought of a hairless pussy!!

I’m not sure how I managed to salvage dinner with so many horny distractions, and it didn’t help when Cindy came home and stood just behind me as I looked out onto the pool, and started to stroke the underside of my breasts while giving a running commentary on how gorgeous and sexy her cousins were. Damn she was reading me like a book ... And taking great delight in it!

Dinner was a little chaotic, with Cindy and the twins catching up on news from each other’s lives and comparing likes and dislikes of pop groups and music and fashion, before Cindy announced she was going over to her friend’s place, and if it was ok with me she might stay the night. By this time I’d learned there was no point in arguing with Cindy, so I was stuck with the twins all to my self for the rest of the evening. It would have been a lot worse probably if it hadn’t been for the pool, as they spent most of the evening dashing in and out of it, so I was able to relax and catch up on a few movies on TV.

I guess it was about half past ten when Melissa announced that she was tired and if it was ok with me she’d head off to bed, “Ok” I said, “I’ll try not to disturb you when I come in”. A few minutes later she dashed in to give me a goodnight peck on the cheeks and I noticed she had on a cotton night dress that covered her from neck to toe. Stephen popped in too, blushing a little as he pecked me on the cheeks – taking the opportunity, I noticed, to take a quick peek down my neck line! – dressed just in pajama bottoms. I grinned as he almost ran from the room, trying to hide the tenting that was suddenly taking place.

I guess I stayed up another hour, watching a lightly erotic movie, before deciding to get some sleep myself. It was clear by this time that Cindy wasn’t going to be coming back tonight. I moved slowly and quietly into the bedroom, and pulled the curtains back a little to give me some light. I glanced over at Melissa and noticed she’d taken the right hand side of the bed, but quite close to the middle, her cascading blonde hair almost covering her face – the only part of her outside the bedclothes. I stood for a moment staring down at her, then with a faint sigh I turned away, and slowly undressed, standing naked in front of the mirror, watching the play of the moonlight on my firm breasts, cupping them lightly, feeling the nipples harden instantly, and wishing Cindy were here right now to be doing this for me!

I started to move over to the bed, then stopped, damn, I hadn’t thought of that, I normally slept naked, but with Melissa in the bed too, perhaps I’d better cover up a little. I even turned back towards my lingerie drawer before I came to my senses, hell, this was still my house, and I shouldn’t need to change my ways just because there were visitors! I spun back around and headed for the bed again, moving around to the left hand side and slipping under the blankets as carefully as possible so as not to disturb Melissa. For a moment I lay on my back, but that didn’t feel at all comfortable, normally I slept on my left hand side, with my back to the window, but if I did that I’d be facing Melissa. I guess I tossed and turned just a little, trying to find a comfortable position, before eventually giving in to the inevitable and curling up slightly on my left hand side.

Perhaps my squirming around looking for position caused Melissa to become a little restless herself, because I had barely settled into my normal position when she shifted and tossed and squirmed slightly before coming to rest in a new position – one where her young body seemed to be folded into mine, her back pressing against me! almost without thinking, I lifted my arm and slipped it around her to draw her even closer – and froze!!

That neck to toe cotton night dress she’d been wearing when she came to kiss me goodnight had mysteriously vanished! What was enfolded in my arms at that moment was one very naked, beautiful, sexy young lady! Even as I started to slowly draw my arm back, she shifted again, her arm coming down to trap mine in place, and wriggling her tight ass cheeks even more firmly into my pussy!! I knew it was only accidental, a subconscious movement in her sleep, but the effect was electric! My pussy flared into life, and I couldn’t help pressing back lightly into her ass. She moaned slightly and wriggled again, even deeper into the arch of my own naked body. Meanwhile my trapped hand was hovering in the air, not sure what to do or where to go, until she moved again, and it collided with her body, lightly brushing over a small swelling and then ...oh god! my hand had come to rest on one of her young breasts, and I could feel her nipple poking into my palm! She shifted slightly again, causing my hand to brush over her nipple slightly and it exploded into life! almost burning into my palm, and another slight moan came from her.

Every bit of common sense told me to pull away, even if it meant waking her, but her body, her young, exquisitely sexy body was enticing me, setting me on fire. My own nipples were rock hard, boring into her back, my pussy was starting to ooze juices as it moved in slight, but perceptible fucking motions against her tight sexy ass. My hand, as if with a life of its own began to brush slowly and lightly over her breasts, moving from one to the other, rolling her surprisingly large nipples between my fingers, feeling then swell and stiffen even more. She whimpered and moaned in her sleep, her body reacting to my touch. I was surprised at how much room my hand had to move, until I realized she had lifted her own hand to brush her hair back from her face, and left it there, giving me free access to her succulent body.

The hair she’d brushed back left her beautiful, delicate neck exposed, and I found myself raining light kisses on it, as my hands made feather like passes across her small. exquisite young breasts, then moved down over her tight stomach and caressed the outer part of the thighs. I felt the slight shiver race through her – and find a corresponding shiver in me to resonate with – and drew my hand backwards to stroke lightly over her tight ass cheeks. To do that I had to bend away slightly, and that brought a soft ‘mew’ from her, and she shifted position yet again, pressing even more firmly back into my pussy, almost trapping my hand.

I took it out of the way just in time and slid it forward – and couldn’t stop the gasp that burst from my lips! in moving she’d lifted her right leg and bent it upwards, so as my hand slid forward it went straight between her legs to land on her pussy, her bare, hairless pussy!! and she was wet! incredibly, incredibly wet!!

Well if my hand and fingers had a mind of their own when they were at her breasts, they surpassed that now! Without any hesitation they were stroking and caressing her pussy lips and sliding inside to brush over her clit ... oh wow...she was so bare and smooth .. and that excited me so much, I knew, I just knew I had to get my lips on that, taste her sweet juices .. I was on fire! But as soon as my fingers brushed against her clit, her whole body jerked and shuddered and jumped about 2 feet across the bed, and a loud gasp came from her.

Damn I’d done it this time, she just had to be awake now, awake and wondering, but as the seconds ticked by she just lay there, a series of light shivers running up and down her back and buttocks ... my god, she was having an orgasm! Just from that light touch, she was cumming, this was one hot young lady!. Then as I watched, she rolled over onto her back, lifting her arms up to brush away her hair from her face, and her eyes were still welded tightly shut, pushing the blankets slightly off her body, and letting her beautiful young breasts out into the moonlight ..oh god they looked so succulent, barely a mound, but topped with such magnificent strawberry nipples. I waited for her hands to come back down, but they didn’t. She lay there half arched, her nipples poking teasingly up into the air ... and I couldn’t resist them! With a low moan I leaned over and took one nipple gently into my mouth and ran my tongue around it, sucking it lightly, and she moaned and arched even more. Her hand came down on the back of my head and I expected her to push me away, instead there was a slight downward pressure and her nipple disappeared more deeply into my mouth and I sucked harder.

Oh god, this was exquisite, so tasty, so succulent. I lashed her nipple, feeling it thicken and harden and swell, hearing her moans turn to shuddering bleats ...and another orgasm raced through her, causing her to jump and jerk again, and her hand fell away. I took the opportunity to pull back, looking down at her hot young breasts in the moonlight, looking up at her face, at her hot horny expression, but her still closed eyes, was she or wasn’t she? ..I couldn’t quite tell. I reached down and took hold of the blanket and lifted it and peeled it down, revealing more and more of her naked body to the moonlight, then gasped as her gorgeous, totally naked pussy came into view, glistening with juices from her two orgasms. Perhaps the sensation of the blanket weight being released from her body triggered an automatic response, because her left foot moved slowly upwards until it was alongside her right knee, then sort of fell away.

The result of that was to open and reveal in all it’s glory the inner pink layers of her pussy, she was as wide open and vulnerable as any woman could be! And I was as hot and horny as I could ever remember being! A decidedly explosive mixture!! and one which could only have one possible outcome! My lips descended inexorably towards her waiting pussy!! Oh god, just the smell of her as I got closer was driving me wild, but I knew I had to be cautious and gentle, and I was! Gently pressing my lips against her pussy in the faintest of angel kisses ... and a deep groan ripped through her, and her leg shifted even wider. I couldn’t hold back! my tongue darted forward, lancing deep into her pussy, lightly caressing her clit ... and another somewhat larger orgasm seemed to sweep through her, causing her to buck and heave against my lips and tongue, causing hot liquid to pour from her pussy into my mouth, and I lapped it up greedily.

Then her hands were on my head, pressing me down urgently, forcing my tongue deeper and deeper, “Yes Aunty Julie, yes, yes!!” I heard her whisper urgently ...and I knew she was awake .. awake and wanting it very badly indeed ...so I gave it to her. gave her the full range of my licking and sucking and my probing, my teasing fingers, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, and each one got longer and louder, until she was screaming and bucking wildly under my tongue, “Yes! yes! yes! oh God Aunty Julie, this is awesome!!.

I switched around wondering if? ...and she didn’t disappoint, her hands were all over me. all over my breasts. teasing and squeezing my nipples and reaching up and up to stroke my pussy ...and I was cumming too, cumming very loudly, screaming my orgasm deep into her churning pussy. Oh, she didn’t bring her lips into play .. not this time .. but I knew deep inside that I was going to teach her to please me every bit as much as I’d pleased her ...and soon! Meantime, I just enjoyed eating out her copious juices, sucking her clit deep into my throat and making her wail and scream.

I guess it was the noise more than anything that woke Stephen, although later they told me that as twins they tended to sometimes feel what the other was feeling, so Stephen had woken up in a very aroused state to say the least. When he burst into the bedroom crying out to find out what was wrong, his beautiful, young and surprisingly hairless cock was jutting out rock hard in front of him! when he saw what was happening between Melissa and I, he stopped dead, his chin dropped and his eyes almost popped out of his head!! and his cock, well, that seemed to get bigger and harder ...or perhaps that was only the moonlight, or my highly aroused state!! Whatever it was, I reached out and took hold of his cock and drew him forward onto the bed, Melissa giggled and also reached out and started to stroke his hard young cock, and Stephen groaned.

“Wow, bro, I’ve never seen you this big before, it must come from staring all day at Aunty Julie’s tits” she said, laughing.

“Mmmm, tits he’s just about to lick” I said hotly, and pulled his head down onto my breasts.

For a moment he was just frozen in place, then his innate masculinity took over and he started to suck on my nipples real hard. Well my nipples are sensitive at the best of times, but after what had just happened with Melissa, they were on fire! Then Melissa was there too, licking and sucking on the other one, and it wasn’t just a fire any more it was a raging volcano!! Well I wasn’t going to stop that too quickly, it was much too pleasurable, so I just lay back and enjoyed their eager, if somewhat innocent explorations, each one seeming to try to outdo the other with their lips and tongues. But I knew I wanted more, I wanted young Stephen's cock, in my mouth ... and in my pussy!!

It wasn’t long before I’d maneuvered Stephen into a better position and was able to reach his gorgeous cock. I guess it was about 6 inches long, with small tight balls cupped neatly underneath, and not very thick, but Mmmm so smooth, and so tasty. I ran my tongue up and down it’s length and around and around it’s girth before taking it slowly and sensuously into my mouth, causing Stephen to jump and jerk and cry out. I quickly grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed lightly, I didn’t want him to cum yet. I saw Melissa watching me carefully, smiling every time I made Stephen jump and jerk, noticing how I kept squeezing to hold him back.

I rolled him over on his back and straddled him, rubbing his young cock up and down my pussy lips. teasing him, but when I let the head of his cock slip inside, I saw the look of astonishment sweep across his face, No I couldn’t be! I wasn’t! ... but I was!! Slowly, ever so slowly I lowered myself onto his hard cock. I saw Melissa’s eyes widen too as she watched her brother’s cock disappearing in between the pink , glistening wet lips of my pussy! Then he was in!...all the way in! ...and he let out the breath he’d been holding in what could only be described as a sob! ...and his whole body shuddered.

Patrick
Patrick
869 Followers
12