Julie Covington McGill Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle gained her bearings, and recalled the merciless teasing she had subjected her father to throughout most of the day, and realized it was time for her to do something about it. It was obvious that he was having the same thoughts about her, as she was having about him, and since both of their naughty bits were now on full display, pretending the mutual feelings didn't exist seemed pretty foolish.

Michelle finally broke the awkward silence, as she put her middle finger fully in her mouth, sucked it, and pulled it out slowly, and said, "I was dreaming about you daddy," as she returned the finger to her throbbing clit.

John nearly steered off the road as this brazen display, and his cock got even harder, as Michelle pulled his hand off her thigh, and placed it on her extremely hot and wet pussy. The head of John's cock turned deep purple, as his fingers explored the wet folds of his daughter's cunt, as she slowly unbuttoned the front of her #2 jersey, and shrugged it off her shoulders, leaving her totally naked in the moving car.

Dying to know what that sweet pussy tasted like, John reluctantly withdrew his fingers from his daughter, and raised them to his lips, savoring the sweet nectar that covered his hand. Seeing an opportunity, Michelle crawled over the center console, and grabbed his throbbing shaft, smearing the precum over the bulbous head with her thumb, before engulfing her father's cock in her hungry, hot mouth.

John had never experienced a "roadie" before, and that, coupled with the fact that it was his daughter providing it, as he sped down the New York State Thruway, made his cock grow even fatter within her talented mouth. He was never so happy about paying for the upgrade package which provided cruise control and an adjustable steering column, as John set the speed and 65, and titled the steering wheel higher, giving his daughter more room to bob her head on his extremely grateful cock.

He reached under her kneeling body with his right hand, and pulled and pinched her nipples, and she moaned around his cock to let him know how good that was making her feel. Her pussy was dripping as she slurped on her father's cock, and reached a hand back to rub her clit, which was screaming for attention.

John pulled his hand away from her breasts, and reached to rub the globes of her ass, which were pushed high into the air in her kneeling position. He had to lean a little to reach her wet pussy, and dipped his middle finger deep within her, feeling the viscous nature of her natural secretions, and her own fingers rubbing her clit.

Michelle pulled her mouth off his cock, and John sighed deeply, sad that something happened to break this heavenly realization of his lifelong fantasy. However, his despair quickly changed to delight, as Michelle unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his shorts and started tugging them down his legs, along with his boxer briefs. John lifted his butt off the driver seat to assist her, and Michelle returned his cock to her hot young mouth, rubbing his aching balls with her hand.

The leaning position was not comfortable, nor safe, and John heard a plaintiff whine from around his cock, as he withdrew his coated finger from his daughter's pussy, and straightened his position to better focus on the road. The next noise from around his cock was a satisfied shrill, as John used her moisture to coat her tight rosebud, and then slipped his middle finger into her anal cavity, finger fucking her ass as she sucked his cock.

"Albany - 10 Miles" read the sign, and John couldn't believe how close they were to home, nor how long they had been playing.

"We're almost home Mitchie," John spoke reluctantly, using his pet name for his daughter, afraid that words would break the magic spell that has her expertly sucking his cock.

Michelle's only response was to redouble her efforts, hell-bent on swallowing her father's cum before they would have to exit the highway. Her hand was jerking the length of his shaft that wouldn't fit in her mouth, and her tongue was swirling around the large head of his circumcised cock. The car was filled with the slurping sounds of the determined daughter, and the heady aroma of her overly excited pussy, as John now was bucking his hips into her mouth, while continuing to finger her ass.

John felt Michelle's hand release his balls and reach down further between his legs, and his cock erupted when her finger snaked between his ass cheeks and rubbed over his tight asshole. Michelle other hand was a blur on her clit, and she exploded in orgasm almost at the same time, as the car raced past the Albany - 2 miles sign.

Trying to swallow as quickly as her father's spurting cock was filling her mouth, Michelle savored the taste of the seed that created her, and darted her tongue around to catch any that was dripping down his cock. Her own juices were running down her legs, and she reached her hand to her father's mouth, letting him taste her again.

John tapped the brake which took the car out of cruise control, at the same time as he tapped the back of his daughter's head. Sensing the car slowing down, Michelle gave a few more playful licks to her father's deflating cock, then yanked his shorts back into place, as he once again lifted his ass off the driver's seat to help.

Even though they had EZ Pass, and didn't need to worry about the prying eyes of a toll collector, she sat back quickly and threw her Jeter Jersey over herself, and quickly snapped her seatbelt in place. The last thing either of them needed was a compromising picture arriving in the mail with a summons, if the EZ Pass cameras picked up anything illegal going on in their vehicle.

The Lynch's lived only a few minutes away from the Thruway exit, and Michelle snuggled against her father's shoulder, as he wondered how things would unfold, after they finally arrived home.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
readyfreddy555readyfreddy5553 months ago

So hot, amazed dad didn't crash the car...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've gotten 2 'roadies' I'm amazed I didn't wreck the car both times as I shot off. Damn Mitchie your writings get better and better every time I read them! So very descriptive. You're extremely gifted as a writer. 5 stars isn't enough.

Dragonrider055

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So absolutely fucking red hot, the lucky fucker with getting a blow job from his daughter. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Even better

Your skill at describing this wonderful scene - so well done

Swcrossucks79Swcrossucks79about 4 years ago
Fantastic

Your stories always please, and as usual it takes more than one sitting to make it through the entire story. Keep up the fantastic work.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Julie Covington McGill: The Lynches Michelle's father finally realizes his longtime fantasy.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories