Julie Eats Out

Story Info
Al and Julie dine out together for the first time.
1k words
4.08
25.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some weeks Al and Julie had been chatting online but tonight they would meet face to face for the first time. They agreed on restaurant close to Julie's hometown where on arrival Al immediately noticed Julie sitting alone a table near to the bar; a glass of chilled white wine in her hand. Their greeting was as natural as it was warm; they had, after all, already engaged in close conversation through their online chats.

As they embraced, exchanging a fleeting kiss, Al tells Julie how stunning she looks; her sumptuous body fully accentuated by a loose white, high-waisted dress that is tight across the chest but open enough to reveal her perfectly ample cleavage.

Settling on a secluded table in a dark corner of the restaurant they order drinks whilst perusing the menu, Al catches Julie subtly adjusting her dress to reveal even more cleavage; so much so that he can actually see both nipples peeking out from inside her dress. The poor young waitress, not more than 19 years old, notices too and stares, somewhat flushed and mesmerized, until Julie clears her throat to order.

As the mood of the conversation changes from polite and innocent to increasingly flirty, Al swallows hard as he watches Julie reach into her water glass and take out an ice cube. She then proceeds to circle the cube around first one nipple and then the other, making them hard and rendering that part of her dress transparent. Putting the ice cube back, Julie slowly and sensuously licks the water from her fingers.

Al tells Julie how sexy she is and how he can hardly believe she's doing these things, and in response Julie just grins again, raises an eyebrow and pulls her top aside a bit more to reveal one hard, pink little nipple. The waitress almost drops their food when she sees it.

As they eat their meals Julie "accidentally" spills some sauce onto her breast. She looks up mischievously at Al and instead of using a serviette she lifts her breast up and licks it clean; pinching and twisting her nipple a bit as she puts it back down. It feels so good that Julie proceeds to do the same to the other breast, revealing that nipple too in the process.

The waitress stutters when she comes back to ask if they want dessert. Ordering hers, Julie hastily adds: "with plenty of whipped cream." When it comes, she dips a finger into the cream and licks it clean with just the tip of her tongue, then put it in her mouth to suck it for a moment. Then she reaches into her dessert again and gathers up some more whipped cream, this time coating her nipples and part of her breasts. Al expects her to lick this off as well, but Julie instead just goes about calmly eating her dessert as Al can't take his eyes off her voluptuous, decorated breasts.

Al looks a little concerned when the pretty young waitress comes back with the bill, but in her now heightened state of arousal Julie simply looks her straight in the eye and whispers breathlessly: "You can either get a tip, or you can lick my breasts clean. Which would you prefer?"

The waitress glances nervously around to be sure no one will see then sits down beside Julie and looks hesitantly, first directly at Julie's face and then at her exposed chest. Julie smiles encouragingly then guides her head down. "Make sure you do a good job," she says. Julie looks over at Al as she arches her back to give the lovely young waitress better access to her breasts. Al looks on watching the teenager hungrily set about eating the crème off Julie's large, swollen tits; stroking them eagerly with both her hands as she does.

Al notices Julie's hand reach down and begin to caress the girls' thigh; prompting her legs to part just enough to allow Julie's fingers to find their way up high enough to the now clearly moist, panty clad pussy which Julie begins to stroke gently through the thin, silky material.

Thinking that the situation was about to get out of hand and prompted by the arrival of a new group of diners at a nearby table, Al reluctantly interrupts the proceedings and Julie is forced quickly to straighten her top before leaving the restaurant. On their way out, Al hands the young waitress £20; thanking her for the excellent service before promising to return again soon and inquiring on what nights she normally worked.

Returning back towards Al's car, he and Julie kiss passionately; his hands coming up to pull her top aside, freeing her breasts completely. Al buries his head in Julie's chest, feeling how sticky it is from the whipped cream and another woman's tongue; he sucks and bites her nipples just the way she likes it. By now both are so hot, yet Julie is still caught out when Al bends her forward over the car bonnet and lifts up her dress. Julie's breasts hang down and touch the cold metal of the car and her nipples get even harder; so hard they hurt, as Al stares at her gorgeous rounded buttocks as he undoes his trousers before ramming his hard cock deep inside Julie's moist, willing pussy.

Julie's gasps and moans are incoherent as he fucks her, but Al knows she's trying to tell him how much she wants him and how incredibly hot she got teasing him like that. Al reaches around and plays with her breasts, just like he's wanted to do all evening. Soon, he's telling Julie he has to cum and she tells him she wants it on her tits. Al turns Julie around quickly and gets her on her knees and sprays his hot cum all over her face and tits.

Still on her knees, her top half drenched in Al's cum, Julie reaches out and grasps hold of his cock and guides it into her mouth. As she expertly sucks him ever harder and deeper, Al notices out of the corner of his eye the briefest of movement. Turning his head, his eyes focus on the resplendent young waitress standing alone in the dark shadows nearby; her skirt hoisted up around her waist, her right hand buried deep under her panties between her legs watching them transfixed.

"Hell," Al thought to himself; "just what will Julie make of this..."