Julie in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man slips his fingers lower now, and with all of us watching, he caresses her slit with his oiled fingers. Beneath me the toy turns her face slightly as thrills shoot into her belly. The clever fingers tease her lips and gently part them as he and his woman gaze at her most intimate flesh. She whispers to her man as she squeezes his growing cock. The slave's hips shudder in irresistible response to his clever touch. The woman smiles at me, my cock still being teased by the slut's hands as she thrill under this most intimate attack.

The woman whispers to her man and he pushes out his hips, standing now; Assisting his woman, he rubs residue oil over the swollen tip of his rod. Moving behind her man, the sexy woman reaches around him and grips his shaft with both hands, snuggling her body into his back. Growing more and more, the huge cock thickens and straightens obediently. I am shattered by the mass of this rod, but I wonder if our toy is thrilling or is horrified at what she sees.

As crude as possible, the woman slowly runs her hands along the shaft, making it twitch and throb with delight. As this happens, it seems that the toy mirrors the action by squeezing and stroking my own cock, now solid and ready to burst spunk all over her face and tits.

As I watch, the woman whispers again at her man and he suddenly straddles the toy and her sunbed, his knees clamping the slave's legs against the side of the bed. He leans forward as his partner slowly rubs the impressive tool over the oily belly of our toy. The woman sighs softly as she tries harder to hide her desire and passion.

Slowly, the man's partner strokes the toy's belly with her man's length as she squeezed the magnificent tool, confident that the toy can see the action clearly. The man can't help his hips, which jerk forwards with his passion, thrilling him. His partner moves around him now and presses her hand on his cock, crushing it into the toy's belly. I let out a sigh, so powerful is this vision for me. The hands gripping my shaft squeeze me not deliberately, but automatically, naturally and passionately.

I feel my balls tingle at the touch as her hands speak the language of desire. Her body slithers on the sunbed sensuously as we all enjoy her offering. Suddenly, unable to feel it coming, I allow my cock explode over this lovely woman. She is aware of my prick jerking in her hand but she can't see my mess shooting through her fingers.

The couple gaze at me as I gasp out my passion; my back bending forward as I try to keep my legs straight. Splashes of spunk hit the floor loudly as it oozes through her fingers. The couple smile at me, the woman's eyes losing focus as she enjoys the sight of my helpless state in my climax.

She guides her man back a little, whispering instructions to him. He clumsily steps back while his woman guides his cock down the slave's belly. Suddenly, the toy is exposed to this huge, monster cock. I gaze, still thrilled at our game as I rest my weight on the sides of the sunbed, gasping and moaning, no longer trying to hide my presence from the woman we are abusing. The short woman guides her man's cock between the slave's thighs, the shape of his hard flesh clear through his stretched skin, veins swell along the length, feeding this cock with power and passion. Teasing the slut on the bed, the woman rubs her slit with the huge helmet, clearly a large and cumbersome length of meat.

Under my hovering body, the slave moves her head, clearly so that she may look at the rod that threatens her. I expect her to panic and pull away from us. After all, she has not consented to any of this, and it could become rape!

I can't do anything for the woman anyway as all I want to see is this beautiful, if frightening tool fill her belly. Urged on by his partner, the man slides up the torso beneath him, his cock nudging at her hole, a little pressure clearly deforming her lovely slit. As we stare, the cock bends in the middle as the woman encourages her man to push at the tight boundary.

I can see clearly, the flesh open as the oily cock-head nudges into her. The woman allows her thighs to fall open as the rod takes her, slowly and gently, yet stretching her in ways never experienced by her before. Suddenly, the shaft straightens as the cock enters the slave's body, the resistance fails and the hard meat slams deep inside her. Unable to pretend any longer, the slut gasps and moans loudly as her body thrills with delight at the new sensations in her sex.

The other woman gazes in awe at the shaved slit as it is stretched wide by her man's ample tool. He nudges more into the toy and suddenly, her hands slip from my cock and race down her belly as she reaches for this amazing man. She shakes her head and flings the flannel from her eyes openly staring at the length of his shaft already filling her hole. She lifts her head, totally ignoring the faces smiling at her only to gaze at the beauty of this hard shaft filling her.

Crudely, she lifts her head higher; I stand behind her, also straddling the sunbed and allow her to rest on my thighs. She relaxes her head, which rests on my cock, softer now, but still tingling with pleasure. We both share the view from similar positions and we watch as the man and his partner feed this huge cock into her belly. The toy gasps each time they push into her, yet each time, more of the cock fills her.

I gaze in awe as I see the shape of the cock through her belly, each nudge forward making a swell in her waist, visible through her soft, slim skin. I grin as I see the woman gazing at the sight of her man's prick filling this randy little cock-slut, but giving her more cock than she has ever tried before.

All pretence gone now, the slave pulls at her knees to lift her legs in the air, Balancing on her buttocks only, still resting against my thighs, she stares in admiration and lust at the rod that fills her.

I want to join again, so I reach under her arms and lift both of her lovely tits squeezing them hard, feeling the hard nipples in my palm. Suddenly, the sex-toy speaks, no she shouts.

"Oh for fucks sake!" She mumbles through her teeth, saliva spurting as she struggles to control herself. Her whole body is slippery with sweat and oil and suddenly, she falls back, through my own legs onto the bed again.

"Roll over darling!" The other woman says, ordering. I move away from her.

The slave obeys as she should and struggles to turn onto her belly, but as she does so, the man lifts her hips. Understanding, the woman obeys the prompts and raises her hips in the air. Again, I stand over the bed and get closer to the action, intent on watching this huge cock tear her open. As I move closer, my hanging, dripping cock nudges against her back, her face on the towel beneath me. I hold her hips as the woman and man manipulate the sex-slut preparing her for a major fucking. I hear her gasp beneath me now, totally ours, a toy to play with, to posses, to open and to do with what we liked.

I change my grip, tugging at her buttocks. The flesh opens and we all gazed at her oiled and well defined ass. In this position, her buttocks fell apart and her tiny little ass is exposed and vulnerable. Maybe the slave is aware of her exposed position and is worried, maybe she is neither. But what matters to me is that I can see her most intimate detail as well as the huge meaty rod that is working into her.

The man and I stare with interest and desire as his tool slips slowly into her tiny, cared for clean shaven hole. The other woman moves from us and tends to the slave, moving to her head. I look at her expecting her to be caring and affectionate, but she reaches under the toy and grips her tits cruelly.

"Well slut! It looks as if you are going to be knocked off your posh and elegant pedestal. I bet you never knew that such a big cock could fit in your lady-like twat!"

She did not wait for a response, simply enjoying the crudities as she made them up. The slave simply moaned at the verbal abuse, still too preoccupied by the agony and pleasure of her man's prick as it filled her.

The man's partner reached under the toy's body and cruelly thrilled her by squeezing her tits hard. The pain, like that in her quim slowly turned into pleasure, the most wonderful ache spreading through her body from the areas that have been most abused.

The slave gasps in the most sensuous ways as she is cruelly treated by us all. The man is determined to fill her with his cock and fuck her into a fantasy world; the woman is determined to make her pay for it by cruelly hurting her body; I want to see her slit as she orgasms, unable to resist the clever pounding from this guys weapon. And the slave wants whatever she is given!

I stare now, almost from above her, the terrible tool that stretches her womanly flesh. Unable to control her ass, the huge cock distorts her hole, making it fall open slightly. The huge cock stretched her slit so wide that the skin looks pale and shiny in the sun. The man now starts to use strokes to gain access to the slaves slit. As he withdraws his tool, we both gaze at it, a thick line of oil and fanny juice mark the depth he has penetrated into her hole.

I look at him and he smiles while winking at me. Together, we both gaze at the woman beneath us as he pulls on her hips so that he may enter her tiny hole. As he pushes, so the slave groans. I feel her upper body collapse into the bed and under her, the other woman's hands squeeze both of the slave's crushed tits. With so many erotic sensations, all the toy can do is sigh and moan in pleasure.

I suddenly realise that I am rolling my own hips, my cock rubbing against the toy's back, getting hard again, fed by the crude passion that fills my eager eyes. The slave's hips suddenly shudder as he squeezes more of his tool into her greedy hole. I look in deep respect at the amount she has already consumed, but there is no way that she can take much more, yet he still pushes into her.

I feel her rub against me as she tries to move from his thrust, stretched to the limit, but it seems as if he knows her body better than she does. My cock throbbing again, nudging into her back, I gaze at her sex as she is fucked. Her ass hole flexes in confusion as it is pressed into a funny shape, falling open and twitching closed again, bubbling with juices from her sex. I want to touch her, even fill her ass with my filthy cock, but I too am transfixed by the action I see.

I watch as the man releases her hips and does what I should have done, slipping a crude finger easily into her ass. I am sure that this must be painful, yet as his middle digit enters her in one go, she pushes at him. As his finger began teasing her hole, so he slowly, but firmly filled her slit with cock. I would have sworn that no more could enter this lady's hole, yet in one or two clever strokes, he buried his cock inside her.

Gripping her hip, with one hand, he pulled her onto him, his finger still making her head dizzy with lust, slipping around in her greedy ass. The woman under me gasps in a succession of tiny squealing breaths, desperate to cum yet unable to with so much happening to her. I lean forward and try to kiss her beautiful buttocks. Shocking me now, the man removes his finger and fills my mouth with it. It tastes of oil, not unpleasant, so I suck it quickly before he removes it. As soon as he does this, I attack the slave's ass with my tongue.

Now the man starts to stroke her. Inches from my eyes, too close to focus, he starts to fuck her. My tongue slips easily, deep into her ass; she unable to protest or resist. As he pulls out of her, I breathe in the full scent of her sex and lust juices. The beautiful, erotic aroma fills my head with its muskiness, making me greedier for her. I want to fuck her too, but this cock is too good to waste, so I rub my tingling cock on her back, my tongue deep in her most intimate part.

I am aware that beneath us she might be struggling to break free, but I can't stop this attack. I just want to take everything I can from her and enjoy all she has. The long rod that thrills her now, slides close to my nose, moving so deep in her hole that each stroke forces the air from her lungs, making her gasp endlessly.

Suddenly, the toy rises, her arms are almost straight and she gains intense strength, her climax very close. I straighten my legs, giving her room and she is now on all fours. I glance down and see her face to face with the other woman, not at all interested in her, yet desperate for affection, she kisses her lips. The other woman is attracted to her hanging tits, yet allows the slave to kiss her. It's as if she knows the passion she feels.

They both gasp, taking in each others breath as they kiss passionately, while the other woman slaps the hanging tits in front of her. Her tits also swing as the long stroke of the man increase in speed. I sense her body stiffen as she heads for her reward. Her arched back crushes my balls into my groin as she jerks beneath me. I feel my own climax returning, as my head enjoys the sexual ambience.

In front of me, the woman's body orgasms, entirely, totally, in full; her body shakes and spasms as it explodes into a climax never before felt. She lets out long, stuttering gasps as she moans, struggling to breath. He back stiffens until it is solid, most of my weight on my balls and on her back. She struggles to keep her body in motion with the man, but can't coordinate herself, slamming uncoordinated into his pelvis. His cock fills her belly, but stretches her lips so wide that they become pale; his balls slam against her belly and rub teasingly over her clit.

"OH FUCK!" The toy squealed as she came for us; we all to watch, each of us enjoying the spectacle and the thrill of her pleasure. On her back, my balls send thrills into my belly and I too joined her on her quest for release. My second climax came with an intense agony, so close to the previous, yet it arrived with very little stimulation apart from the passion and desire that fills my mind. I can't even see the mess that I make on her back but the sensation burned an impression in my head, to remember for ever.

Ignoring me, her back bent up as she pushed onto the man's prick. She suddenly stopped and concentrated on the sensations that flitted through her body as it climaxed, sending millions of thrills into her nerves and her brain. As she shuddered like this, I sensed that the man was close too, and suddenly, he groaned, slamming into her in tiny but sharp stabs as his balls released a torrent of spunk.

My head, so close to them is able to witness this erotic display freely. Her strong muscles grip the cock in her hole and squeezes out each drop of his mess, sucking it into her womb greedily. I glimpse her hands now, reaching under her own body up to the hanging balls that fill her with their gift of love. She crudely, yet in a feminine manner squeezes them affectionately. He groans with the overall intensity of this woman's passionate fuck as, like her, he tries to control his fucking movements.

I watch as he pulls his prick from her and flops it crudely on her buttocks, spunk dribbling and squirting in turn, onto her back, close to my cock and my own tribute. I don't care where it lands, it is a powerful vision. He now grips the rod and feeds it back into her; her hands grip it as soon as she can. Both hands now smooth over the impressive tool and feeds it all back inside her again. Softer now, the shaft slips easily into her, this time far more pleasant and painless. I gaze with jealous awe as the huge beasts slips into her, sending intense thrills into her body.

The whole of her groin is now covered in wet, sticky mess from their bodies, the juices actually forming a milky trace in the oily medium in which it floats. Crude, the bendy, but thrilling tool slips in and out of the slave as we two guys enjoy the spectacle; a finale humiliation of our slave-fuck-toy as we use her body again, she not able to refuse us. Beside us, the man's partner joins him again and wraps him in her arms, as if proud of him and what he did to this poor woman.

I realise suddenly that I have not yet had a fuck, yet I have never had such an erotic and passionate time before. I have a feeling that this is not yet over, so I feel relaxed and prepared to wait, knowing that when it happens, it will be a tremendous and satisfying event.

As my feet land again on the floor, the slave collapses back into the sunbed, the man lets his cock slip from her and I gaze at the woman again, now lying on her back. I step to the side of the woman and admire her shapely ass, my eyes teasing me as I gaze at the pile of sticky mess still on her back, forming a pool. She has a beautiful shape whichever way we look at her and I am thrilled that she allowed us to sample her affectionate nature. As I look at the gasping and resting female form, I realise that I need my camera, this is a vision I should not ignore.

12