Julie, Jack, and Katherine

Story Info
A brother and sister find love.
27.4k words
4
69.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markh00
markh00
4 Followers

The Awakening

My sister and I wrote this story together about a year ago. We tried to submit the story then, but struggled to get it uploaded. We watch the site to see our story but we could never find it. A few days later we lost the hard drive of our computer and just forgot about the story.

In the end we had submitted several versions and Literotica did not know which one to publish.

Several weeks ago I was back in the system and found we had to choose which version we wanted to put out there. I just picked one with out reading either only to get comments about the grammar mistakes. I had uploaded an early version. I have now edited about half of the story and will continue as time allows. I apologize if you find mistakes.

This story has nine characters and a total of seven sections. The characters are: Julie, Kat, Jack, Bill, John, Susan, Will, Thomas, and Diane. The sections are: The Interview, Dinner for Three, High School Sweethearts, College verses Sports Sex, The Shocker, Out of the Closet, Roommates, and The Morning After.

The Interview introduces Julie, Kat and Jack, who are the three main characters.

Diner For Three continues their story, while High School Sweethearts introduces Bill as one of Julie's earlier lovers.

College verses Sports Sex is two side stories about Kat rolled into one. In the first section Kat is thinking about her earlier relationship with John who was an earlier lover. In the second part, she is telling John about an even earlier relationship with Susan.

The Shocker reveals more about the relationship between Jack, Kat, and Julie.

Out of the Closet is Julie talking about her childhood while Roommates is a continuation of the Jack, Kat, and Julie story. Out of the Closet also introduces Will. The Morning After wraps up the story.

*

THE INTERVIEW

Katherine.

I hope I'm doing the right thing coming here tonight. I just met Julie, today and it's a little soon, her taking the role of my boss in a few days and asking me to a late dinner tonight. But except for a few friends from school, I've been alone for the last four years, so I couldn't pass this up. I need to have some contact with people other that those I meet at school, and I need some more friends. I definitely need more friends. It's not that there's something wrong with the few I have; it just that, I only have a few. While Julie and I may not become close friends because of our relationship at work, it can't hurt to have dinner with the boss and her spouse, especially if her hubby is a hunk.

I don't know what Jack will be like, but Julie is very nice. She is about five years older than I am and much more socially mature. She's outgoing, funny, and can talk a mile a minute. I unfortunately am an introvert, born with no sense of humor, and think long and hard before I ever open my mouth. To sum it up we're exact opposites and like they say, opposites attract.. Physically we're close although she's a lot taller. We are both pretty if I do say so myself, and it's obvious we both stay very active because of our trim figures. Yes I noticed, I'm not ashamed of looking twice at a beautiful young woman close to my age.

Why am I alone? Well, I lost my parents when I was twelve and I've been alone ever since. Not totally alone, I stayed with my aunt after the accident. She raised me through middle school and then guided me through the high school years. She became my compass, my family. She is all I have. But after graduation from high school, I just had to get out on my own so I choose to go to a college in central Illinois.

For the past four years my aunt has helped me through college. My parents life insurance took care of college, expenses and at the insistence of my aunt, some money set aside for later. She said I shouldn't go through college as a rich kid, but instead, as the daughter of a working family that knew the value of a dollar; and that I did. For four years I followed a vow of poverty. My one concentration was school and my future. I lived in a dorm, never went out at night, and dressed myself with garage sale and thrift shop clothes.

During high school I worked in a small local insurance agency and grew to enjoy the business environment. So coming to this town for college was not really a surprise. With one of the countries largest insurance companies headquarter here, many business students come here for school and never leave. I came here because of the college not because of the local job opportunities. Now, four years later, I just want a job, any job. So why not start my search here, where I already have an apartment and I know a at least a few people. Plus as an added benefit, I know the town well even though I have made few visits to the small shops and restaurants.

Jack:

Julie's working in the kitchen on some finger food. She said she had a friend named Kat coming over for a light dinner. All I know is, she told me to stay out of the kitchen, and I always obey that command. I've had been in the garage working on my car since I got home from work, so I'm upstairs taking a shower. Been in long enough, off with the water and I hear Julie yelling for me to get the door. I throw on a pair of briefs lying on the floor, shorts, and a tee shirt, then head for the door. I open it and find a young woman standing on the porch. "Hi, are you Kat?" I ask.

"Hi, yes I am. Is Julie here?" she answered in a shy voice.

Standing in front of me was a girl who looked to be about 18. She was petit, but had a giant head of thick, wavy black hair. She wore a white blue jean jacket, cream colored Jeans, a lacy white top that didn't even come close to covering her navel, and a pair of brown sandals.

I asked her to step in.

"Julie, your friend Kat is here" I call out as Kat stepped into the foyer.

Julie:

I heard Kat talking. This was meant to be a surprise, but Katherine arrived a little early. I walk out the kitchen door to find Jack checking her out.

I went over and introduced her to Jack as Kat, short for Katherine. I put my arms around her waist, pulled her tight, then kissed her on the cheek so close to her mouth our lips almost met.

I could see Jack staring.

"Jack, be a gentleman and take Kat's jacket please." I said. He helped her out of the jacket but just stood there hovering. "Be a good boy and go hang it in the closet." His eyes finally divert their gaze from her body as he came out of his trance.

Jack:

I watched both the girls as they stand there attached to each other. For a few moments it seems there is a spark or tension between them. Julie seems interested in Kat as more than just a recent acquaintance. The girl is very young and sexy, but Julie acts like they're old lost buddies.

I just stare at the Kat for a few moments. I can't help it, but every woman I see makes me wonder about her body. I shake these thoughts from my mind when I hear Julie asking me to put Kat's jacket away.

Julie:

Shit, I thought I would be ready by the time she got here.

"Jack, I met Kat at work today, and just had to invited her over" I said. "Since I had the pleasure spending most of the day with her at work, I thought we might enjoy her company tonight."

I should explain. Katherine applied for a job at the firm I work at. As office manager, I interview and hire new office workers. Kat's appointment was at 10:00am. After the interview we ended up going out to lunch together. She seemed perfect for the job, so by the end of the day she was mine; well, I mean she was hired. It was at lunch that I told her about Jack.

Katherine:

I sent a resume to Baxter's two weeks ago. Within days I was called to set up an interview. I was a little nervous when I went in for the interview, until I met Julie. We seemed to connect from the first moment and that put me at ease. When we finish the interview, she insists I have lunch with her. We walk downtown to a small, but very nice restaurant. I've been living under a vow of college poverty for the last four years, so lunch was going to be a real treat.

We sit and talk while we eat. I though Julie was going to use the lunch as a way to cover additional information about the job, but we talked about everything but the job and the firm. We start by telling each other the five minute version of our life story. I talk about my mom, my dad, and my aunt. Julie talks about a guy named Jack.

Our booth is very small and our legs can't help but touch under the table. It's Friday, and Julie's office has casual Fridays during the summer. She has on a beautiful white silk blouse and pair of elegant dress shorts which show off her long tan legs. She is about 10 years older than me and very pretty. I can't help but notice she is in great shape.

It isn't the first time. I've always been appreciative of the female form as well as the male. I recognize they're both beautiful in their own way, the masculine is hard and rough as in muscle covered with coarse hair. The feminine is soft and smooth, as in the curve of a breast.

Both forms are equally deserving of our attention. I guess that's why I could rent a porn flick and get enjoyment from it. I watch all the players, not just the men. Hey, don't get the wrong idea, I watch porn because it allows me some release while I am almost celibate for the last four years. But I'm normal and ready for the real thing now. No more masturbating under the sheets as I watch the guys on the video eating warm moist, well you know what guys like to eat in bed besides crackers.

Julie:

Kat had the job at the firm from the first few moments in my office. I could tell she was very mature for her age. The only problem would be her age. She's only twenty-one. She's about 5' 4" and probably weighs about 100 pounds, so she looks like she's eighteen. But it's obvious she's smart and very articulate when speaking. She can handle the job, if I can keep the men in the firm at bay. And yes, they would all be sniffing around her. She has a great bod for such a small thing and the first thing they'll notice will be her boobs.

Lunch was nice. I told Kat about Jack and she told me about her lack of boy friends. In fact she said she hardly dated at all in the last four years. Her only goal was to finish school.

I didn't tell Kat my relationship to Jack, and she didn't ask. I just said he was a nice guy and very good looking. But he had a problem; he hadn't had sex for over two years. She asked why, but I told her that was between Jack and I.

During lunch we sat across from one another in one of the smallest booths. Our legs were in almost constant contact. I moved to avoid the contact at first, but after a while I realized there was just no way. Finally, after both of us constantly moving our legs to avoid touching, we both leaned back at the same time and looked under the table, Kats skirt was at mid thigh. Her bare legs were open with my knees between hers. At the same time we both said "nice legs." We laughed, and from that point on, we sat with our legs intertwined, touching skin on skin.

"Well, I know what Jacks going through, you know, the lack of sex" Katherine said. "Maybe it's hard, or in his case, maybe it doesn't get hard" Katherine whispered.

Julie explained that wasn't the problem, "he wasn't getting any, hadn't for several years, and wasn't going to in the immediate future either."

Katherine just smiled, and decide not to ask about it but said "If all he needs is some encouragement, I know I could provide that. I've been horny for years." She regretted saying that as soon as the words left her lips. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

Julie smiled and said it was okay. A few minutes later she asked me to have dinner with them that night.

DINNER FOR THREE

Jack:

The two girls just stood and smiled. "How old are you," I finally asked.

"Twenty-one." she said as she stared into my eyes.

"Oh, I though the firm was robbing the cradle for a minute there."

"No, I'm legal," she said as she glanced down at my shorts.

I think Katherine is really telling me I can fuck her without getting in trouble. Then I noticed she keeps looking at the bulge in my shorts caused by my hardening. I try to stretch my t-shirt lower to hid my arousal.

I should explain that my wife and I have been married for eight years. But we hit a dry spell two years ago, an our sex life has been non existent ever since. I introduced her to porn videos, but they had little effect. Since then I've taken a stab at having an affair but just couldn't pull it off. I'm not worried about what my wife thinks, because she doesn't care. I really think she has had several partners in the last few years, but then it hard to know, because we never discuss it and she works so much I normally only see her once or twice a week.

I watch Julie take in the sight of the girl. Julie's right arm is around Kat's waist, then when she moves her arm, her hand comes to rest on Kat's lower back. When she finally withdraws her hand, I can see that her fingers are trembling. Her facial expression and her body language tell the truth; Julie is affected by this young girl's presence.

We stand in the foyer, me watching them watch each other. Finally I ask, "Shall we have a glass of wine."

Kat quickly responded, "That would be nice."

Julie:

I walk to the kitchen with my legs trembling. I don't know why I am like this. We will have a drink, some dinner, and then I will leave them alone. I think Kat and Jack can take care of the rest. But somehow, I don't want to go. No, I want to stay.

I have wine and finger food ready in short order. I walk back in with a chilled bottle of sparkling wine on ice and three glasses. Jack and Kat were sitting together on the couch and talking wildly about NASCAR and the current seasons points standings. It seems they both have the same favorite driver.

I set the serving tray and ice bucket on the coffee table and Jack pulls himself away from Kat long enough to pour the wine.

"You look great tonight." I tell Kat.

"Thank you, but I'm sorry I didn't get as dressed up as you." she says.

"You're fine, you look great."

I wasn't really that dressed up. When I got home, I had taken a long bath and shaved my legs, carefully trimmed my bikini area, and then slipped into a pair of French-cut white lace panties, white lace bra, a very short black skirt, and a red silk blouse. I had applied little makeup, but did dabbed perfume in all the right places.

"What you have on is fine" I say as I admired her petite shape. Kat was a small woman, but her breasts were not, and the white lacy top did little to conceal that fact. Her bust, her curves, her hair, and her stunning face, when all rolled together were breathtaking. Add her short lace top and the exposed skin between the top and the low cut jeans and the total effect became stunning. Don't misunderstand, there was no slut effect going on here, just the sheer beauty of youth.

Katharine:

I was really enjoying myself. Jack was nice so I don't understand why Julie doesn't take care of him. Best of all, we had a common interest. Seems he never misses the races on TV.

When Julie brought the wine in, I stood up and tried to help. I should have sat right back down, but instead I stayed standing and helped Julie with the food. I knew jack was watching me. The way he was looking, I might as well have taken off my clothes. Maybe after the wine, I would take them off. Yes, I was enjoying the fact that he was checking me out.

Jack:

After devouring the finger food and two bottles of wine we all become more relaxed. Julie walks to the kitchen several times to check on dinner, which left Kat and I to talk. The conversation between us is smooth, with neither of us having any problems keeping up our end of the discussion. We talk about NASCAR, but also about her other hobbies and interests.

When dinner is ready we all sit out on the patio and eat. After several hours we come back in and share another bottle of wine. We talk for several more hours. I was having fun. Then it all turned erotic when I said "I'm going to get some other clothes on." The problem is my cock. It keeps getting larger and my shorts are not doing a good job of hiding that fact. Kat protested, and said that isn't fair.

"What do you mean."

Kat blushed and hesitated, "If I can't cover up I don't think you should either."

"What are you talking about."

"I think she's talking about the way you've been looking at her breasts, or maybe she's talking about your erection." Julie said.

Now that took me by surprise. Sure, Julie could see I was checking Kat out, but Julie noticing my erection, how erotic was that?

Julie:

Nothing was said after I made the comment about Jacks erection, except now I noticed that Kat was constantly checking it out. We were all three sitting on the family room floor now. Jack and Kat were leaning back against the sofa and I was in front of an over-stuffed chair.

"I'm hot." I said, and stood up and skimmed off my short skirt to reveal my white panties. I sat down quickly and said "Sorry if this makes anyone uncomfortable but, I'll feel a lot cooler this way."

I don't know why I did that. I wanted to get them together, so why am I taking my clothes off. This evening wasn't going the way I had planned. I needed to get the two of them set up and then exit gracefully.

Then, Kat grabs the bottom of her top and in one easy motion pulls it off. "There, now I feel better also" she said as she sat there in her white bra, and Jeans. Her bra was a tee-shirt bra. It was very thin and almost transparent. Her nipples were hard and stood out through the thin fabric, but she made no effort to cover herself.

Jack:

I'm surprised when Julie sheds her skirt. But surprised doesn't explain how I felt when Kat takes her top off. I mean this little girl sitting next to me is almost naked from the waist up. I didn't want to be caught staring, but my god, I could see her nipples plain as day.

I decided to take a chance. I threw off my tee-shirt. "There, it does feel cooler without it." I said.

Kat just looked me in the eye and said "the shirt doesn't count for you, loose the shorts, now!"

I looked over at Julie. She doesn't protest, just smiles. So I stand and unzipped the shorts. I slowly pull them off to reveal my tight briefs. Well, not actually my briefs.

Julie:

"Hey, those are mine" I protest.

"That's all I had in the bathroom when the doorbell rang" Jack said. "I needed to put on something and these were sitting there with some other clothing of yours."

I wasn't going to protest to loudly because jack was standing there with the biggest erection I had ever seen straining against a skimpy pair of my white nylon high-cut panties.

Kat:

It was big, and being restrained behind the thin white cloth probably enhanced the effect. You know what I'm talking about; his thing, his penis, his dick, his cock, his very nice c-o-c-k. When he sat down the bulge was even more obvious. I stare for a moment then try to make eye contact with him but he is looking directly at my tits.

I think I know what's going on here; the two of them are trying to get my panties off. I'll do them one better. After staring at Jack's long shaft again for a moment, I get up and shimmy out of my jeans kicking them off to the side. I walked over to Julie in my panties and bra, put my hands on my hips, and lean down close to her. "Are you guys trying to seduce me? Either way it's working."

I really wanted to get naked for both of them. I knew Jack was interested, but as for Julie, I could only guess. I think she might not be ready to commit to what could unfold here in a few minutes.

Finally Julie answers my question, "Sort of." she said. At that point both of my hands moved from my hips to the front of my panties where my fingers take turns lightly stroking the slight budge of my mound. I stand right in front of her; my hips just slightly higher than her head. She just stares at my fingers, then reaches out to me. My fingers move aside to allow her access, and the back of her folded index finger traces along the slight toe at the front of my panties.

markh00
markh00
4 Followers