Julie Loves Her Daddy

Story Info
Julie is having a bad week but finds comfort with her Daddy.
3.7k words
4.32
122.3k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie just woke up. She was lying naked on her bed, but the heat in her bedroom was still oppressive. She was in her bed and it felt good to be home, in the comfort and the privacy of her own bedroom. She left her home at the end of last summer soon after her eighteenth birthday, to study at a university on the other side of the country.

The university course turned out to be nothing like what she expected. She did not like the course and she did not enjoy her time at the university. She found it hard to make new friends with the exception of her roommate that she was only just friendly with. She finally met a boy and lost her virginity to him. They were going out for a good part of the second semester, until two weeks ago when she caught him fucking her roommate.

She was not really that disappointed. He was not so good in bed, and she would often have to masturbate on her own afterwards, to fully satisfy herself. Towards the end, she was starting to suspect that he was cheating on her anyway, so when she caught him red handed, she was not really surprised. She was disappointed with her roommate. Julie suspected that her roommate also came to the University as a virgin and so when the opportunity to lose her virginity presented itself, she was more curious about it than what it meant to Julie.

Unfortunately, her roommate must have been trying to catch up on lost time, because once Julie caught them fucking and they were discovered, they seemed to be doing it almost all the time, irrespective if Julie was in the room or not.

That was a bit too much for Julie and since her end of year exams were coming up, she found herself studying in the library for extended periods of time, hoping to avoid having to have to listen to her ex-boyfriend and her roommate grunting like two pigs in heat. Unfortunately, this arrangement also removed any opportunity for her to pleasure herself, which she usually enjoyed almost every day. Now, she would only come to her room late at night and was usually not in the mood for some stress relief and self pleasuring. So as the stress of the exams and the study kept climbing, her frustration was climbing with it.

Everything changed three days ago. It was three days ago that she received the news of the accidental death of her mother. The shock of the loss was still with her. She realised that she still did not have time to fully process the news. She tried to book a flight back home to make it for the funeral, but could only find a seat on the red eye special. Having gained another day that way, she sat for her second last exam, though she was certain she failed it. She then advised the faculty of not finishing her final exam due to personal problems, but she did not think that they will accept her excuse. At best, they will let her take the subject again next year, but she did not really care.

She came home to pack her things, grateful that they were no grunting noises coming from her roommate's side of the room. She packed up all her stuff and quickly left for the airport, spending the last of her cash on a cab ride and a dinner at the airport. She landed at 5am this morning, having had virtually no sleep on the way. Her father came to pick her up at the airport and drove them home.

During the ride home, he filled her in on the details of the accident and the funeral arrangements. She could hear the pain in her father's voice, but was too numb, or tired or sleepy to respond. She just nodded and stared ahead. She wanted to hug her dad, to hold his hand while driving, but she felt silly doing it. Her mind was not functioning. She need sleep, but this morning was not time for that.

Once they arrived home she did not have a lot of time to get ready. She quickly showered and dressed because the funeral was at 9am. It was just as well because summer arrived early today and being dressed in an all-black dress and black stockings in the morning was bad enough. By midday, the heat became oppressive. She was milling around in the post funeral wake, talking with family and friends from school that stayed behind in her hometown, but all the time she was thinking of stripping down naked and sleeping on her bed. She realised that she was starting to feel the effect of the heat and the stress and the tiredness of the past few weeks. When the wake ended and her dad drove them both back home, he admitted that he also slept badly and was feeling very hot and tired.

At home, they both retired to their respective bedrooms for an afternoon siesta. Enjoying the privacy of her bedroom, and in response to the oppressive heat that seemed to permeate the house, Julie stripped down to her underwear and after a small hesitation she pulled off her panties and bra as well. Although she had every intention to pleasure herself to relieve some of the stress, she fell asleep on top of her covers before she could get into the mood.

Now that she woke up, it was later in the afternoon, and the need for a stress relief presented itself with the usual tingling and moisture between her legs. But she also needed to go to the bathroom. Listening to the silence of the house, she decided she could risk walking to the bathroom naked. Her mind quickly considered what would happen if her father caught her in the corridor naked.

They were always very private people, but life at university made her realise just how sheltered and conservative her life really was, and she felt that teasing her father may just become her next favourite pastime. They say that girls grow up to marry their fathers. Was that the reason why she was not so keen on her ex-boyfriend? He was nothing like her father. But her father was exactly like her father. The idea that she could tempt her father sounded exciting. She smiled to herself as she opened the door from her bedroom to the corridor. She decided she will never again close the door to her bedroom. He will be able to catch her sleeping, getting dressed or even masturbating whenever he would walk past. She loved the idea of being caught masturbating by her father.

The idea was very exciting and feeling the wetness between her legs she hoped that it was her juices that were leaking and not her bladder.

The corridor felt cooler and Julie briefly wondered where the lovely draft was coming from. Having satisfied her need at the toilet, she decided to investigate the source of the cool draft. Walking naked down the length of the corridor was the most exciting thing that she has ever done. She was even more excited when she found her father's bedroom door opened.

Normally, the heavy drapes covering her father's bedroom window blocked all light into the room, leaving it just dark enough that it was hard to see any details from the brighter corridor where Julie was now standing. But the window behind the heavy drapes was opened and the wind would move the heavy curtain, providing short periods of more light flowing into the room. Every gust of wind would bring out more details from the shadows for Julie's eyes to register. The first wind gust allowed her to see the shape of her father spreadeagle on his back, asleep on top of his bed covers.

Julie shivered, as the gust moved cool air around her naked body. She felt her nipples harden and again, she was aware of the moisture between her lips. Julie guessed that the opened window behind the heavy drapes in her father's bedroom was the likely source of the lovely cool breeze that was now cooling her hot body, blowing through the corridor and out through the kitchen.

In the next wind gust, she saw that her father also stripped down to his underwear. Not only just his underwear. She saw that the split in the front of his boxers was parted, to accommodate the massive erection that was standing up proudly like a flagpole between his legs.

Noticing the erection made Julie take in breath as the very sight of her father's fully erect member made her startle. She had never seen her father naked, and never suspected that he was so well endowed. She suddenly felt the weeks of frustration and lack of sexual contact make demands on her body that she could no longer ignore. She could no longer resist. It had taken over her mind, it had taken over her entire body.

She felt her pussy flood with her juices. Her clit swell up, itching for some relief. The strength of her desire was such that she knew that just any ordinary masturbation session will not be enough. She realised that just playing with her clit will not be enough. She wanted to stuff her pussy with a cock, a big fat cock, especially a cock as massive and as hard as her daddies seemed to be. She knew she needed a big, fat, rock hard cock.

She took a small step into the bedroom. Yes, just like that one that her father was sporting during his afternoon nap. Her eyes were now starting to get used to the darkness of the room and she could see a lot more details. It was huge, especially when she compared it to what she experienced with her ex-boyfriend, which was really her only other cock she could compare it to.

She took another step into the dark bedroom and without thinking further about what she was doing, she pulled her undies over the broadening of her hips and let them drop to the ground. She also took off her bra. She wanted the freedom to play with her nipples and if her daddy was to wake up, she wanted him to see her tits. She loved her tits, and she knew they were nice. It was the only compliment her ex ever paid her so she was sure they must be nice.

She knelt down next to the bed for a closer observation. It was really a first cock that she ever saw close up. Her ex usually could not wait to stick it in her, then would pounce on her like possessed. He would then come quickly and after that would be all flaccid and useless and would only use his fingers to play with her clit to make her come.

This cock was different. It was thicker and longer and looked rock hard. She could not wait any longer. She reached out and touched it. She was surprised at how soft and hot it felt in her hands. And yet, it was hard as a rock. She could push it a little to the side, but soon, there was too much resistance and she had to return it back to its upright flagpole position. She moved her hand up and down and she saw the head of his cock peek through as his foreskin stretched over it.

He father let out a sigh. She thought she heard him whisper something but she did not pay much attention. She felt wetness collect over her pussy lips and she knew that she could not wait any longer. There was no need for her to suck his cock. He was hard as a rock and she was wet enough to lubricate his cock all the way inside her.

She quickly climbed up on the bed and without touching his legs she straddled over him and gently guided his cock into her dripping pussy. She then slowly lowered herself onto her father's massive hard cock, her pussy lips stretching to breaking point and her clitoris gently buzzing from the force of the huge member sliding insider her, but she did not stop until she was sitting on her father's balls.

She watched her father as he let out another sigh. Oh how fantastic his cock felt inside her. Somehow she knew that sex should be better than what she was getting with her ex. This was exactly what she was looking for. She felt herself filled to the brim. Stretched tightly over his hard cock, she gently touched her clit that send out tingling feelings through her belly and down to her toes. She rose up as high as she could and lowered herself back onto the cock. It felt even better than the first time.

She rolled her hips around and she felt his hard head massage deep inside her vagina. She felt a quiver run through her body and she realised that an orgasm was already starting to build up inside her. Was it the long time since her last masturbation that made her so excited? Was it the forbidden fruit that she tasted in climbing onto her sleeping father? Or was it just the sheer size of his cock, and the hardness that she felt through every nerve and fibre of her pussy.

She started rocking back and forth on his cock, pulling it out part of the way. As she slid back, she was forcing his cock down, making the top of his cock rub hard over her quivering clit, stretched to breaking point to cater for the massive girth of his cock. Then sliding forward, she felt his fat cock slide back inside her. She felt the head move inside her, rising up and sliding up insider her pussy, making a hard contact with her G-spot. Her G-spot. Not a part of her pussy she ever fully explored. Now that she discovered its existence, she knew that it will definitely become a regular part of all her future sexual exploits.

She started to increase the rhythm as she felt falling over the precipice and into the depth of one of the strongest orgasms she ever experienced. She felt her muscles grab his cock and squeezed it with all her might as her abdominal muscles contracted making her body shake and her throat release a primal scream that she could not control. If she was aware enough, she would have realised that she was not in control of anything that was now happening to her. She wanted to breath, but could not the muscles were just not responding. She felt herself riding back and forth. She saw her dad's face, looking at her. He was happy, he was surprised and he was disappearing in a soft, warm, bright, white fog. She wanted to call him, she wanted to hug him, she wanted to thank him, but the muscles were not responding. She felt she was floating on a cloud. A white cloud. She could hear someone calling her name from a distance. Everything felt slow and soft and warm. She felt loved, and protected and happy.

Julie! She opened her eyes. She was lying on a warm hairy bed that was moving. No, it was not a bed. She collapsed on top of her father's chest. She collapsed on his chest during her orgasm. Did she really pass out? She lifted herself up and realised that not only was her father's cock still inside, he was still as hard as a rock. She had an orgasm, but her father did not. But he did wake up.

"Julie, what are you doing?" Came the expected question from her father.

"Daddy," Julie replied, as she again started to slide back and forth, enjoying the feel of her Daddy's hard cock deep inside her. It felt different to the first time. There was no longer the urgency on her part. Now, she was happy to take her time. She still felt the same level of excitement as before her orgasm, but there was no longer the urgency. Everything inside her was buzzing nicely and she knew she could be sliding back and forth on her father's cock all afternoon.

"We are all alone now," she continued speaking, "and I need you so much." She stopped as she realised that what she needed more was his cock, so she corrected herself.

"Daddy, I need this so much," she smiled, "And I hope you like it as well."

She smiled her 'begging daddy' smile, and she hoped that he will not make her stop. She hoped that he will let her continue to ride him. She hoped that he will now like her pussy so much, that he will squirt his seed deep inside her. She wondered what it will feel like. She was on the pill at university, but stopped taking it when she broke up with her ex. She wondered what it would be like to get pregnant by her daddy. She knew that she will make him come inside her now, and again later. Again, as often as they can manage. As often as he can manage.

"Daddy, I love you so much, and this feels so great," she repeated in her baby pleading voice, as she continued to emphasise each word with a thrust of her pelvis, pushing her daddy's cock hard against her G-spot. Rubbing her clit with his cock on the way out.

"Baby, I hope that this is what you want," he spoke in a hoarse voice, waiting between each word for her forward thrust as the head of his cock bounced deep insider her.

"Because I can no longer stop." He finished speaking as he resigned himself to the situation. As he let him-self be taken over by the powerful orgasm.

When he woke up, just a few short seconds ago, he was the most erotic dream he ever had. He was expecting the pleasure of the dream to stop, now that he was awake, but the pleasure continued.

First, he was dreaming that he was driving Julie home from the airport, but she was very restless. She was grabbing his cock, and every time he changed gears on the car, she changed gears with his cock. Then the dream changed, she was sitting in his lap, facing him, riding his cock, the car bumping or was it his rocking chair that was sliding back and forth. His cock riding in and out of her pussy with each bump.

Then he woke up, and at first, he thought he was having sex with his wife. It was only a few seconds later, as Julie entered her orgasmic dance he recognise the large well developed breasts of his daughter changing their rhythmic swaying into wild bounces before she collapsed on his chest.

When she passed out on his chest, he was scared that she was hurt, but he was afraid to move too much, still feeling the muscles deep inside her quivering with the last spasms of her orgasm, making his cock receive the best velvet massage he ever experienced. Now that she recovered from her orgasm and began riding his cock again, he used up his last shreds of willpower when he asked her what she was doing. He knew he could not stop now and the more she spoke and the more she expertly pulled his cock along her pussy and then pushed him deep inside her, he knew he was going to spray his seed deep inside her pussy. It was the very idea of ejaculating inside his daughter that pushed him over the edge.

It only took a few more thrusts from Julie for her Daddy to erupt into his own orgasm. It started with him bucking underneath her. He could not stop, he could not help himself. He was trying to insert his cock as deep into her vagina as he could, lifting her body on his pelvis inches above the bed, with easy that surprised even Julie. His grunts matching the force with which he could feel his balls contracting. With each upwards thrust, he felt the ejaculation travel through his belly and out through his rock hard cock with a force that he did not experience for a long time. The force of his ejaculation delivered huge wads of his hot seed deep inside his daughter's pussy. He knew that this was exactly what he wanted, what he needed.

Julie was surprised at the force with which her father orgasmed. His body lifting hers with such ease, that she felt as though the entire weight of her body was resting on her clitoris that was in contact with her dad's cock. She did not realise just how close she was to her own orgasm, until she felt the hot wads of her daddy's seed land deep inside her pussy. The heat of his cum, combined with the wild bucking of his own orgasm was enough for Julie to come again, grabbing and milking her daddy's cock of the last bit of sperm she could.

She again lay down on his chest, but this time she did not faint, or pass out or whatever it was that happened to her during her first orgasm. She was again floating in warm cotton clouds of her orgasm. She felt her daddy's strong arms wrap around her. She felt his cock finally shrink and slowly slide out of her pussy with a wet plop. It was followed by a flood of her juices mixed with his seed that slowly dripped out of her quickly shrinking pussy. She felt tired and satisfied, and truly happy.

To her, there was no outside world. There were no problems, no ex-boyfriend and no exams to worry about. There was only their inner sanctum. Her daddy's bedroom and her Daddy's cock, and his strong and protective arms. And she knew she will never leave. She fell asleep on his chest, the afternoon draft comfortably cooling her red hot pussy covered in the mixed juices of their lovemaking. She hoped he will be able to fuck her again before dinner.