Julie on the Street

Story Info
Meeting Julie Klausner during Billy on the Street.
2.9k words
4.64
6.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a boring morning at work, I was walking the few blocks from my office to the closest coffee shop. I didn't really want or need coffee, but getting out for a while was nice, even though it was pretty cold out.

I was rounding a corner when I was almost bowled over by a man holding out a microphone. As I stumbled back a few feet I got ready to tear into this asshole, but when I saw his face I recognized him right away.

"What THE F-OH HEY, Billy on the Street!" I said to him as he was picking himself up. He was followed by a small bundled up film crew and some people I assume were PA's. I was a little bummed that there wasn't a celebrity with him that I would get to meet, but maybe I could make a few bucks if he was doing a quiz.

"CALM DOWN SIR," he yelled to me, then got right to the point, "For one dollar, who is your celebrity crush?"

He pulled a crumpled dollar bill out of his pocket and shoved it in my face, and I didn't hesitate to answer.

"Julie Klausner," I replied, "can you give her my number?"

I was trying to be funny, but I was also being serious. She is crazy hot, and since they co-star on a show together it was my first instinct.

"WHAT, NO WAY," he shouted, "YOU'VE UNCOVERED OUR SECRET CELEBRITY GUEST!"

I turned as one of the film crew started to unwrap her scarf and slide off her hat, and to my surprise, it really was her!

"SHE WASN'T EVEN PART OF THIS GAME, WE WERE SAVING HER FOR LATER," Billy continued yelling, but I was looking past him now.

Julie smiled awkwardly at me, and I held eye contact. A flurry of thoughts were swarming my brain, fighting to figure out how to handle the situation. I smiled back at her and settled on following through, there was nothing to gain from wasting this opportunity.

"This is UNPRECEDENTED!" Billy continued, stomping around as he yelled. I took the dollar from his hand without looking and walked closer to Julie. The camera woman backed up to get everyone in the shot as I approached.

"Hey, do you wanna get out of here?" I asked. I didn't intend to be so forward, but it just slipped out of my mouth.

Julie blushed and I noticed her bite her lower lip slightly.

"A-am I bring set up? Is this a joke?" she stuttered out. I was struck by how cute she was.

"NO! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!" yelled Billy from behind me.

"No, this is really happening," I confirmed as I looked her in the eyes. I reached for her hand and she didn't resist, and I started to lead her away from the spectacle.

"WHAT. IS. HAPPENING!" screamed Billy, but I was beyond caring about the game at this point.

As we walked away she turned and shrugged to the camera, before giving a quick wave. I could still hear Billy yelling as we moved around a corner, but surprisingly no one followed us.

"Hey," I said again stupidly, still holding her hand and leading her forward.

"Hey," she said back through a smile, "where are we going?" I hadn't been sure if she was just playing along like it was a bit or if she was really into me, but I was starting to feel more confident.

I debated trying to come up with a funny answer, but it didn't feel right with the vibe she was putting out.

"My place is only a few minutes away, but my office is even closer if you can't wait," I replied cryptically. We both knew what I was talking about, and when she bit her lip again I got my answer.

As we walked into my building I held the door for her, taking the opportunity to gawk at her ass as she climbed the steps inside. Despite her thick winter clothes, I could tell how fine she was, and it took major self control to keep my hands to myself in the lobby.

As the elevator door opened on the floor of my office, I silently thanked god that our admin staff all took lunch at the same time today. I keyed open the doors that led to my office, then pressed a button on the wall that dimmed the lights a little.

Without asking, I came up behind her and helped her take her coat off. I pressed my body up against her as I draped her coat over my filing cabinet.

"Are you sure they won't miss you for a while?" I asked. I didn't want to sound like a bitch, but part of me needed confirmation that we were on the same page.

"They'll be fine without me for now, but I can't stay forever," she replied as she turned her head to the side. It felt like she might start turning around, so I wrapped my arms around her.

"We shouldn't waste any time then, Miss Klausner," I whispered in her ear. My hands slid down to her waist and undid her pants. I nudged her forward as I knelt down behind her and pulled her pants to the ground.

Her ass was even more amazing than I imagined, and here it was, right in my face. She kicked her shoes and pants the rest of the way off, and I positioned her with my hands by the side of my office couch.

Without prompting, she bent herself over the couch arm and turned her head to look at me. She lightly bit her index finger as she bore into my skull with her fuck me eyes, and my cock almost jumped out of my pants on its own.

I stood up and closed the gap, and smacked her ass as hard as I thought I could get away with.

"Oh!" she gasped loudly on impact. I squeezed her ass firmly, savoring how it felt in my hand.

"Hit me again," she breathed out to me, still looking back over her shoulder.

"Do you like getting roughed up, Miss Klausner?" I said through a grin, punctuating it with another firm squeeze, followed by sliding my hand down between her legs and feeling the heat from her pussy through her lacy red boy short panties.

"I'm a big girl, I can take it," she said seductively, and I felt like my dick got twice as hard.

As I pulled my hand up in the air, I noticed how she tensed in anticipation. I didn't keep her waiting, I laid down several hard spanks in a row, pushing past how hard I had hit her at first.

I alternated between punishing her ass and squeezing it, trying my best to keep her on her toes. After a few minutes of fun I looked up to see her red faced with her eyes screwed shut, and I took the moment to quickly slip off my pants.

She had said she didn't have much time, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from enjoying myself fully. After one last slap, I knelt behind her. I was admiring her ass, now adorned with bright red hand marks, and I slipped her panties off without a word from her. I don't know if she was expecting my cock right away, but she jumped as soon as my tongue touched her pussy.

I half expected her to have a giant red bush, but I was instead greeted with a fully waxed, beautiful pussy. I dove in with abandon, sticking my tongue in deep and savoring her flavor.

"Ooohhhhh fuck..." she moaned out, leaning forward further onto the couch. I lapped at her for a minute, but quickly grew frustrated that I didn't have great access to her clit from my position behind her. I briefly considered moving up to eat her ass, but I figured that might be a little much for a first date.

After a last long lick, I stood up behind her and squeezed her thick ass again. My cock was tenting my boxers out, and she looked surprised when I pulled her up off the couch instead of taking my dick out.

"Miss Klausner," I instructed as I lay down on the couch, "I'm going to need you to sit on my face."

She stripped off her sweater and shirt, revealing a matching red lacy bra that barely contained her huge tits. I settled in as she wordlessly straddled me on the couch, and again reached around to squeeze her ass as she lowered her crotch into my face.

With one had still appreciating her ass, I focused my tongue on her clit and pulled my other hand between us to start fingering her. I didn't have the greatest mobility with my hand in that position, but I did my best to get her off with my tongue.

She wasn't being as vocal as when I was spanking her, but soon I felt her start to squirm. I was dragging my tongue in slow, soft circles around her clit, and I could tell she was digging it. Her breathing got louder and raspier, and her thighs started to tremble as she squeezed my face.

If there's a better feeling in the world than making a woman's legs shake as she cums, then I haven't found it yet.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she breathed out as she started to cum on my face. Her hands gripped my hair, and she sat down fully, grinding her clit on my tongue. Her juices were sweet, it was easy to keep lapping at her as she rode out her orgasm.

As she started to come down, I felt like I should amp it up. I thought things were going well, but I wanted to really knock her socks off. To my surprise, she beat me to it.

Standing up and quickly turning, she reached down and started forcefully yanking my boxers off. I laid there and let her do the work while I started to unbutton my shirt. I had just gotten my shirt off when she started to straddle me, reaching behind herself at the same time to undo her bra.

I moved quickly, knocking her off balance as I rose. I gently guided her fall down onto the couch, and pounced on her as she threw her bra onto the heap of our clothes.

No words were needed, she reached down between us to guide my cock into her, spreading her legs wide at the same time. I normally liked to tease women and rub the head of my dick around their clit for a moment, but there would be none of it that day.

I sank into her easily, despite how tight she was. Our skin slapped together, and I felt her wetness coat me as I bottomed out. Her legs locked around my back, angled upward slightly, giving me a slight diagonal angle as I started fucking her.

"Fuuuuuuck meeee," I groaned out as she clamped down on my dick. She definitely did her kegels, and I can't explain how appreciative I was.

Reluctantly, I pulled back and started to pound her. I wasn't going nearly as hard as I would have liked to, her pussy felt too amazing and I had to savor it.

Her cheeks were flushed to match her mane of hair, she was glowing beautifully. With her eyes closed and face screwed up in concentration, I did my best to let her have it.

Despite how wet she was, she maintained her grip on me, forcing me to keep my slower pace. We didn't have too much room on the couch to experiment with positions, but I made the best of it by grabbing her wrists and pinning them above her head.

This new angle gave me more leverage, and I didn't hesitate to take advantage. I sped up a little, but I was more focused on power, really slamming down hard each time I buried myself.

She moaned out as her breathing was interrupted with each impact. Her tits bounced up toward her face each time I slid in, and the visuals were starting to get to me.

"Fuck, you are so hot," I managed to blurt out, punctuated by a few especially hard thrusts.

"Don't you finish on me yet, I need to cum again," she warned, apparently sensing that I was starting to tense up.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good..." I moaned to her. I started to slow slightly, trying to stave off my orgasm.

"Flip over, sit down," she insisted forcefully. Eager to try and cool down, I obeyed her right away. I slowly pulled out and released her wrists, and she rose up under me. She grabbed me by the neck and pulled me into a deep kiss.

We made out for about half of a minute, before I wrapped my arms around her and slid her onto my lap as I sat down on the couch. She rose up without breaking our kiss, reached down between us, and moaned loudly into my mouth as she slid down on my cock.

Taking a break for a moment definitely took the edge off, but when I felt her hips connect with mine I knew that I would cum soon regardless.

My hands returned to her amazing ass as she took control, and I made no effort to guide her pace. She leaned forward, pressing her tits into my chest as she started to ride me.

We broke our kiss as she found her rhythm, and the sounds of slapping of skin on skin filled my office. She was barely raising herself up an inch, but was still able to slam down hard enough to jiggle her ass in my hands each time we connected.

"Oh fuck, Julie," I warned her, trying my best to last as long as I could.

"Call me Ms. Klausner again," she yelled out as she grabbed me by the neck, "wait for me, I'm really close." I squeezed her ass harder in response, and started to fuck up into her, trying to get her off before I did.

"Your pussy feels amazing, Ms. Klausner," I said as I panted. I started to smack her ass again as she rode me, hitting her hard enough to leave marks.

I found the resolve to focus on punishing her ass instead of getting off, and I felt her start to speed up. With our bodies still pressed together, she threw her head back and let out a long low moan as she got close.

"Oh- oh fuck. Fuck, FUCK," she yelled out as I felt her start to cum on my cock.

"Ms. Klausner," I warned. I was soaked in her juices and just on the verge of nutting. I wasn't going to do anything to stop her, but I knew I had to at least warn her.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ME," she yelled back in my face.

"Ms. Klausner..." I tried again, but I knew it was probably too late to change course.

"YES, YES, YES," she moaned to me, and I knew I was done for. I felt the benefit of her kegels again as she gripped me tighter, still slamming down with short fast strokes. I was used to burying myself as deep as I could when I came, but she looked so fucking hot riding me that I did nothing to hold her down.

"Oh fuck, Ms. Klausner!" I yelled out as the first spurt landed against her cervix. She pulled me into another deep kiss as I came, shooting what felt like my biggest load ever into her as she moaned into my mouth.

She slowed slightly, transitioning into more of a grind than actually fucking me. She rocked her hips against me, squeezing me hard as she milked every last drop of cum out of my cock.

My hands mauled her as we came down from her clouds. I felt up her sexy body, her thighs, her hips, her tits, and back down to her ass. We rocked into each other, still moaning as we kissed slow and deep.

Our heads turned as someone cleared their throat in the doorway to my office. Standing there was one of our office admins, Ashley.

"I came back first, you have maybe three minutes before the others get back from lunch," she said, before turning to leave. I had no idea how long she was standing there, but the idea of her watching Julie and I fuck was a huge turn on.

Julie looked a little worried, but I shook my head to let her know that Ashley was chill and she had nothing to worry about. We stood up and started to get dressed, and I walked over to my desk.

I took out a business card and started to write down my personal cell number on it, when I felt Julie press into me from behind. I turned and she pulled me into another kiss, and I slipped the card into her hand. She was fully dressed already, and buttoned my shirt for me as she pulled away.

I walked her to the elevator, making an obvious gesture out of squeezing her ass again as we passed Ashley's desk.

"I'll call you," she said with a smile as she stepped inside the elevator.

"Tonight," I finished for her, and she bit her lip as the doors closed between us.