Julie Shaves Daddy

Story Info
Adult daughter shaves her father.
1.3k words
4.11
175.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers

A week of so after I had arrived to visit and you were stroking my cock and balls. You suddenly sat up and looked closely at what you had been holding. "Daddy, you aren't clean-shaven any more; your hair is starting to grow back and it tickles my nose a little."

"So what do you think we should do about this situation, Baby?" I smiled.

"Well – you could shave it Daddy. Or...you could let me do it?"

The thought of having your hands massage my cock and the anticipation of trying to control my excitement and not cumming all over you both frightened and challenged me. "OK, Baby! Let's do it!"

You jumped up from the bed and told me to stay right there. As I lay there naked, I could hear running water and the opening and closing of several drawers and cupboards in the master bath. You returned - still in all your naked sensuality - carrying a shallow metal basin from which steam arose. Under your arm was a rolled up bath sheet that I knew from our showers together to be thick and soft. You asked me to roll to my side and you unrolled the towel so that it was totally under my legs and half way up my back. It was also wide enough to catch any water that might go astray on the sides. When I looked down, I saw that when you had unrolled the towel, you had spread out a small pair of scissors, a shaving brush and soap cup (haven't seen those for a while; you told me that this is what you bought for your own use and the shaving soap is very mild) and a washcloth.

You had me scoot up and you placed a pillow under my lower back so that my ass was elevated and all was displayed for you. Taking the washcloth, you soaked in the steaming water, wrung it out and wrapped my cock and balls in the soothing warmth. "This will soften your pubic area and make it more pleasurable" you told me. After allowing the warmth to settle in, you removed the cloth and inspected my cock very closely; so closely in fact that your warm breath struck my pee opening and you (quite accidentally I'm sure) blew gently into me. I jerked and my cock started to grow. "Oh no, Daddy! We can't have that!" I felt the sudden freeze on my balls as your hand – holding an ice cube that you obviously had taken from the bar fridge in the bathroom where we kept our wine for our long, languid baths together. The effect was instantaneous – I deflated immediately.

You then decided that I had not grown that much hair and set the scissors aside. Rather, you dipped the shaving brush with its silky soft bristles into the hot water and then worked up a later in the cup. I expected you to use the brush to apply the foam but you set it down and, covering your hands with the fragrant white bubbles, started to spread it the length of my cock (now instantly alert!), around the base and part way up my stomach, caressed my balls until they were covered and then reached back to cover my perineum and anus.

"Now, Daddy; we have to let that sit for a few moments to soften the hair so why don't you occupy yourself by relieving some of the pressure in my tits? Mm?"

You knee beside my head and lower your full swinging breast to my adoring mouth and I take your unbelievably full and hard nipple in my mouth and pull on it with my teeth. You spurt warm sweet milk into my mouth and after I let some escape down the side of my face, I swallow over and over! When the pressure has been relieved for you, you pull your nipple free with a slight 'plop' and looking down at, say "Bad Daddy! You spilled your milk. Now Baby will have to clean you up!"

Your hot tongue laps at my wet cheeks and neck as you clean up and swallow your own mother's milk. "Yum!" is all you can say.

With that, you crawl down and sit cross-legged between my legs and lift the razor. You firmly take the end of my cock in your left hand and draw the razor very gently up the underside of my hard pulsing cock. After each stroke, you rinse the shaving cream off the blade and come back for another pass. Soon, I can look down and see my rigid member glistening clean and shining with sheen of precum coating all sides. Next you quickly shave off the base of my cock and my lower stomach. Then, stretching my ball sack taut, you very, very carefully remove all vestiges of hair until I feel baby soft to your touch.

Taking the warm cloth once again, you encase all the newly shaven parts to warm them and soften the skin. Setting aside the water and your other tools, you reach into the bedside table and remove a bottle of edible lotion and start to apply it with your soft hands to the slightly raw skin. It feels so wonderful!

Unbeknownst to me, you pulled something else from the drawer at the same time. As you bend lower to take my smooth cock into your mouth, you first insert your tongue into my pee hole and blow so gently. Your tongue then encircles my cock head just below the sensitive glans and I raise my hips to bring your mouth deeper on me. However, you want to drag this out and take me to the edge. You slowly draw me all the way into your throat and then out again. You repeat this countless times and each time I am close to cumming, you apply just enough pressure to my shaft to slow me down. You have been doing this for over 30 minutes and I am almost delirious with frustration and passion.

As I cry out for the - I don't know the number of times! – for release, I feel the firm vinyl (almost skin like) cover of our anal vibrator touching my sphincter. So much precum has rolled down my crack that the large bulbous head of the toy slips inside me easily. As you start a continuous deep throating of my cock – taking me down to the base with your lips – you are fucking me deeper and deeper with the 8" vibrator. It is almost 3' wide and it is stretching me sooo much! Just as I don't think I can take any more, you turn the vibrator on full as it reaches my prostrate and I almost pass out from the sensations!

My anal muscles spasm around the beauty in my ass and I clamp down to keep it in place – the feeling on my prostrate is like your G-Spot! My cock feels like it is growing longer and wider in your hot mouth and I jerk my hips upwards as I try to fuck your throat. I can't stand any more: "Oh baby!!! Daddy's going to cummm! Please. Don't. stop!!"

My cock streams thick ropy spurts of cum against the back of your throat and it is almost too much for you to swallow but you manage to take every drop. I just keep shooting more and more as the vibrator and your throat do their magic.

Finally, with a sigh of satisfaction, you ease the vibrator from my bum and lick my cock and balls to clean me up. I am so fully sated I can hardly speak. With a last lick and suck of the tip of my softening cock, you come up into my arms as I hoarsely whisper "Thanks, baby! What a wonderful experience! Soon it will be my turn!"

With that, you roll into my arms and we fall into a deep sleep dreaming of our next encounter; what will it be??!

silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers