Julie Turns 18 Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings renew childish games and then some.
1.2k words
4.19
203.9k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeeC
LeeC
28 Followers

I looked at my sister with her short shorts, and her halter-top. Julie turned 18 today, and was showing off. Mom had never let her wear her shorts so short or so small of a halter-top in public. Once in a while she would wear them around the house, but never outside or in public. We were out in the back yard, and even though it wasn't in public, it was outside.

I wanted to put her over my knee or pull her hair, wrestle with her, anything, but I wasn't allowed to. We used to do those things, but mom made us quit when Julie had started to develop. For the last 6 years all I could do is fantasize.

I remember feeling Julie's developing tits and ass, pretending to wrestle, and how they felt. Every time I pinched her or spanked her she used to giggle. I remember mom used to get in between and stop the wrestling, and how great her big tits felt. For awhile mom seem to enjoy the wrestling, but one day she made us promise not to do it any more. She had felt how hard it made my cock get. She never said anything, but she turned beat red. We tried to sneak it in, but we all ways seem to get caught. Mom watched us like a hawk.

I think mom was worried we would do something improper. When I think back to those days, mom used to dress differently too. She used to where short t-shirts to bed, halter tops, shorts, now, flannel gowns, oversized t-shirts and sweat pants

I would lie in my bed a night, stroking my hard on thinking of feeling Julie and mom's tits. I fantasized how they would look naked. I could just imagine how Julie looked like mom did 20 years ago. Julie was full figured, but did not look fat, with enormous tits full thighs and a round ass. Mom was 30 pounds heavier, but had filled out the tits and ass proportionately.

When I stopped my fantasizing and daydreaming, I noticed Julie had her practically bare ass in my face. I threatened to paddle her 18 times, and she just wiggled it and walked over to a chair. I didn't know that mom was close enough to hear. When I turned around and looked mom in the eye, I expected to be chewed out, but she didn't say a word.

I started daydreaming again about spanking her, maybe even pulling her shorts down. She only had on terry cloth shorts with elastic to hold them up, and it wouldn't be difficult to get them down. They were so short she couldn't have panties on. Just the thought of seeing her naked ass and pussy made me hard as a nail.

Then I noticed mom staring at me. I had on tight jean shorts on, that showed my hard on, and mom was staring straight at it. I looked at her eyes, but she did not see mine. When she finally looked up, she looked flustered, and said " I have to go to the store, I will be right back.

Julie was standing by the back railing with her back to me. I saw mom leaving, and I decided to find out if Julie would say anything. I went up behind her and swatted her butt.

Julie said, "if you try that again I will scratch your eyes out."

That was just the enticement I needed to do that again. I didn't care what mom would say. I swatted her butt again and she went after me. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her into the grass. I turned her over and we started wrestling and rolling around, but I got her over and began spanking her 18 times and pinched so she would grow an inch. When I let her up she jumped me with her claws bared. We rolled around on the grass laughing and giggling like we did when we were younger.

I decided to go one step farther and pulled her halter-top off her boobs to see what would happen. She didn't stop she just came after me for more, that's when I saw mom watching from the window. She had this glazed look in her eyes, but she just watched. I don't think she knew I saw her, but I expected her to run out and stop us.

I let Julie get the better of me, as she held my wrists down. I had my arms stretched all the way over my head, so that Julie's nipples were in my face. I took one into my mouth and suck on it, I wondered why mom didn't do anything. I heard Julie moan, and her eyes were closed. She was no longer holding me down but hugging my head to her boob pushing it further into my mouth.

She was sitting on my cock, which was hard a nail. She started rocking back and forth on it, making it harder, and making my head go crazy. I began biting her nipple, which made her moan louder and rock harder. I lost track of time and space as my cock started cumming in my pants. Julie collapsed on top of me, panting and trying to catch her breath. After a couple of minutes, she got off me and went into the kitchen, not saying a word.

Was mom still there? I got up to see if anything was going to happen, but mom wasn't there. Julie had gone to her room with the door closed. I wanted to talk to her and get her feelings about what happened. I thought the sooner the better, if I wanted to get inside her pants, before she had time to feel sorry and regretful.

I knocked on her door, and entered, before she could tell me to go away. She was on her bed crying and playing with herself at the same time. I guess she was a bit confused.

I walked up to her and kissed her on the mouth, and slipped my tongue into hers. She let me kiss her and we played swords with our tongues.

I told her "I love you, and I wanted to continue our activities we did outside." I replaced her finger in her pussy with mine, and was pinching her clit, and sawing my fingers in and out. She began moaning, her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She was bucking her pussy up and down so my fingers would go even deeper. Her cum was running out onto her thighs and she started to scream. She lay down on the bed, and I was just rubbing her pussy gently when I heard mom, and the front door. I told her "put on a mini skirt and leave the panties off, when you come down." I was curious to see if she would follow my directions. How far would far she would go.

I left to see if mom needed help with the groceries and to see if mom would say anything. She just said, "get the rest of the groceries out of the car" and went into the kitchen.

LeeC
LeeC
28 Followers