Julie Turns 18 Ch. 2

Story Info
Mom joins the action.
1k words
4.33
209k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeeC
LeeC
28 Followers

When I went into the kitchen I noticed mom had put on a tight T-shirt and mid-thigh tight skirt. She hadn't done that in long time. She told me "go get the groceries out of the car."

I waited to see if she would say anything about the scene in the back yard. She never said a word. When I came back in with the groceries her I noticed she had taken her bra off. As I was admiring her tits unencumbered by a bra, she broke my concentration with "go get the decorations going."

I looked into her eyes, they were sparkling and she was just smiling. It was driving me crazy. What was going on? Julie had not come out yet, so I didn't know if she was going to obey me, and mom was not talking to me about her intentions.

I said "I have to go to the bathroom, then I'll start decorating." I went into the bathroom right next to the kitchen. I found mom's bra, but the panties next to the bra made my heart skip. Had mom taken her panties off too?

One of my fantasies included peeing. With my heart in my throat and beating so hard I thought mom could hear it, I left the door open, hoping she would watch. I turned around to see if I could see her. She was standing next to the sink washing vegetables. I had to hurry so that my dick wouldn't get so hard. Just thinking about mom watching was starting to make it stir. When my pee hit the water, in sounded like a waterfall. It was echoing in my ears. I looked into the mirror above the toilet and sure enough mom was watching. I looked right into her eyes, but she didn't look away. She watched the whole time. I finished up and put it away. When I went past her I patted her butt, and told her "I am going to decorate the pool." She surprised me by saying "Thank You"

I wondered for what, decorating the pool or letting her watch.

I decorated the pool and sat down on the lounge chair facing the house. I watched mom through the glass door, as she got food for the party ready. She looked like she was floating on a cloud.

When she was done with the food, she came out and sat in the chair across from me. She answered my question about the panties when she spread her legs and I had a very nice view of her bald pussy. She had shaved her pussy, I couldn't believe it. It looked beautiful.

I heard the clock strike 4 o'clock. It had been over an hour since I left Julie in her room. I decided not to worry about her and looked back to mom, who was starting to rub her own pussy.

Just then I heard the door open and Julie walked out in her skirt. She had her head down and wasn't looking at anybody. She walked very slowly across the patio like she still wasn't sure about this, but she had obeyed me. I looked back to mom who had shut her legs. Julie walked over to me, as if ready for inspection. I nodded over to mom, and she knew just what I wanted. She opened her legs for all to see. I put my hand on Julie's butt and turned her toward mom. I heard her gasp when she saw mom's shaved pussy.

I slid my hand up her skirt between her thighs to feel her. Julie spread her legs to give me access, and for the second time today I had my fingers buried in her pussy.

I opened my zipper and took my cock out, and with my spare hand began stroking it. I was so horny I couldn't see straight, I had to cum. Julie must have been too, because when she saw my cock she didn't hesitate. She crawled over me, straddled my cock and impaled herself on me.

I looked over at mom who now had her tits out pinching one of her nipples with one hand, and the other hand in her pussy. She was not just pinching, she was pulling it like nothing could hurt it. I had pulled several girl nipples just a little bit, and they complained, but mom's tit was being pulled so hard it was no longer round but looked like a cone.

I took Julie's halter off and started pinching her nipples. I slowly started pinching harder and harder. The harder I pinched the hard she jumped on my cock. Pretty soon I had her nipples pulled so hard her tits looked like cones too. I heard mom start to scream and it must have been contagious because Julie started to scream, and them; I started to, as my cum exploded into Julie. We all collapsed, and the only thing you could hear was three people breathing hard trying to recover from the most intense orgasm I had ever had any way.

When I looked at mom, I just had to push Julie off me, and with my cock still out I walked over to mom. Without saying a word, I pulled her head over too my cock. She opened her eyes, opened her mouth and began to clean me off. She had to be able to taste mine and Julie's cum. Just the thought of that made my cock start to stir again. After an orgasm like the one I just had, it probably wouldn't get hard, but mom's tongue made the stirrings go all the way to my throat.

I didn't have to worry about getting hard very long, as the doorbell rang. Bev and Aaron must be here. Bev was Julie's best friend and her brother Aaron was mine.

Bev was shaped a lot like Julie. That's why they became friends. When Bev moved here, It gave Julie someone to talk to. The other girls in the school were all ways giving Julie a hard time about the size of her tits. Neither of them dated very much, but both girls could talk to someone with the same problem. That had been 3 years ago, and they were still close.

Up until now they were just little sisters. I looked at Bev, and thought of her in a whole new light.

LeeC
LeeC
28 Followers