Julie Uses Her Sleeping Stepfather

Story Info
Scared at home alone, Julie asks to stay at stepfather's.
2.2k words
4.41
111.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkgz
darkgz
2 Followers

We had a pretty good scare the other evening. I usually keep my cellphone right next to my bed just in case there is some emergency that family needs to call me about. A month ago, my stepdaughter, Julie, had called. She'd been completely terrified when someone tried breaking in through her backyard sliding glass door. Her husband was working the night shift at the time, so she was alone with her two kids. The only thing that had "saved" her was an alarm on the door that had gone off and frightened away the guy when he got the door open. She immediately called the cops, but once she did that, she called us. She begged us to let her and the two kids come over to spend the rest of the night. She was just too freaked out to stay at her house.

A couple of weeks later, my wife had left on a business trip to New York, and I had just gotten to sleep when my cellphone went off. It was Julie again, and, just like before, she was freaked out because she was sure she had heard someone walking around the house, and had called the police again. The police had actually found some fresh footprints around the side of the house, but whoever it was apparently never tried to get in. Since her husband was working the night shift again, she pleaded with me to let her and the kids come over to stay the rest of the evening. I have a great relationship with my stepdaughter, so it was no problem to let her do that even though the wife was gone. That's not saying Julie isn't gorgeous - she's drop-dead gorgeous- but she's my stepdaughter and I just never even let my mind go there.

When Julie got to the house with the kids, I could tell she was really shaken. Having this happen to her twice in such a short time frame just made her nerves completely fried. After telling me a little more about what the police had done and said, and about her and her husband agreeing that a full-blown lighted, camera, alarm-system would be purchased and installed the next day ... she asked if it would be o.k. for her and the kids to sleep in the King sized bed with me. I really didn't think anything of the request, since I figured she'd be on one side of the bed and the kids would be between us, and obviously that would be good for all of them after the trauma of the evening. I said that would be no problem.

We all went back to the far corner of the house where our master bedroom was, and I told them I was going to walk around the house and make sure everything was secure before I came back to bed. I'm a little freaked by the lack of security in some areas and have to check every door whenever I have that "feeling". I was also a little thirsty, so I cruised through the kitchen and got myself a drink of some milk, knowing that doing so would also give Julie and the kids time to get situated. After my few minutes pause in the kitchen, I headed back to the master bedroom.

Julie and the kids had gotten into bed and buried themselves under the covers. There was a small nightlight in the master bathroom that gave me enough light to move around by. I put my slippers back in my closet and went over to my side of the bed. I kept some loose sport shorts and a t-shirt on just so I wouldn't make anyone uncomfortable. When I lifted up the bed sheets on my side of the bed, I discovered that Julie was in the middle, facing the kids who were on the other side of her at the other edge of the bed. That meant I'd be lying right next to Julie. I really didn't want to say anything because I felt that anything that I might say would make the whole situation even more awkward, so I just figured I'd climb in and not worry about it. Julie had been the one to situate herself and the kids that way, so that must have been what she felt would make her the most comfortable.

What shocked me was what Julie was wearing. The only thing on her was a large t-shirt that she had gotten out of my chest of drawers - I recognized the shirt. Rather quickly as I got into bed, I lifted the covers enough to see Julie's legs, and noticed that there was nothing covering them. In fact, the t-shirt had climbed up her backside as she got in to bed, and I could see there was nothing under the t-shirt at all. I didn't need much light to tell me that I was seeing a slight piece of one of the best asses on this planet.

I've got to admit it. At that point, for the first time in my time of knowing Julie, my body reacted. I could feel some movement in my cock, and knew I needed to shut that down as quickly as possible, so I tried to focus my mind on what I'd be doing over the weekend. It was nearly impossible to focus, though, when I knew that about a foot away from me was a bare ass and some young, perfect, warm flesh - it was killing me.

There was no way I could sleep, so I just laid there wondering if I was going to be awake all night. I'd say I had been lying there for maybe an hour, trying to keep my mind off of Julie's body next to me, when Julie started to stir and pushed towards me in such a way that we were in a full-on spoon position. I didn't know what was going on. Did she think she was home and I was Dan, her husband? If she was awake at all, she would no doubt feel my hardness pressing against her ass cheek through my shorts. Hard doesn't even describe it. I was stretching out of my skin hard ... the painful kind of hard. This was nuts! I'd say we were in that position for only a couple of minutes, when Julie reached around and started feeling my hardness through my shorts - stroking me and squeezing me. Could she know where she was and who she was doing this to? She HAD to be just dreaming and thinking she was at home.

I was frozen and just didn't know what to do. My cock was about to explode with desire when she moved her hand to the top of my shorts, and then pushed under my shorts with her hand to feel me directly. I couldn't believe what was happening! I would have given just about anything to just reach out and grab that ass and pull it to me. I wanted to feel Julie's young body all over and fuck her like there was no tomorrow, but I was frozen... scared that I'd let it go too far already and hoping I could fake never being awake if she did wake up.

My shorts were a very loose set, and what Julie did next greatly increased the pain of my desire and hardness. I don't think my cock had ever felt so enlarged and ready to bust out of its skin! Julie pulled the shirt up to expose her bare ass to me and pulled enough of my cock out of my shorts to place me between her ass cheeks. Julie, ever so slowly so as not to wake the kids, (or maybe me, too), moved her ass up and down so that my cock was sliding between her ass cheeks. I was drooling pre-cum now and was getting her crack drenched with it. While she continued to slowly move her ass up and down, she rubbed my pre-cum all over her ass and around my cock. I was going nuts trying to stay "asleep," but Julie grabbed my shaft and just started rubbing it up and down her ass, getting herself really wet with me. I wondered what was she going to do...I wondered how was this going to end. As she rubbed her ass with my cock I could feel the tip of my cock cross over her asshole, and that just about made me forget all the "quiet" stuff and just go ahead and jam my cock into her now completely slick asshole. I maintained, though, and just let Julie have her way with my cock.

Julie moved up the bed just enough to allow her to move my cock between her legs and around to her clit. She continued to rub the head of my cock from her clit back to her asshole, and up and down her slit, and all around every fold of flesh in her crotch. She finally moved me up to her clit and started using me very deliberately against it. Harder, faster, up and down, and in circles. I could feel her starting to move her whole body along with what she was experiencing, and I knew she was going to make herself cum. She worked herself into the best frenzy she could, trying to stay just under the threshold of movement that would wake the rest of us, and I finally felt her tense up and knew she was cumming really hard. She even allowed a small, high-pitched sigh from her mouth that would have given it away to anyone listening. That sound alone about made me shoot my load, but I hung in there, still acting as though I were asleep.

When the power of Julie's orgasm started to recede a bit, she very slowly started moving me around her pussy. I so much wanted to jam my cock into her and get my own release. Was I going to be the disappointed, left-in-the-lurch partner in this activity? Would she now go back to sleep and leave me totally hanging with the hardest hard-on I had ever experienced in my life? I just laid there wondering as Julie continued to move my head in circles around her pussy. Finally, she moved slightly back down the bed an inch or two and moved my cock head to the opening of her pussy. I didn't know what to think. Was she actually going to put me in herself? And then that was exactly what she started doing. She was so wet and hot I could feel her heat, not just on my cock, but on my entire crotch and upper legs. I knew if she took me inside of her, that there was going to be no way to keep from exploding a load like none other I had ever let go before.

Half-inch by half-inch, Julie took me into her pussy until she had me about halfway in. She had her thumb and index finger around my shaft and started stroking me up and down the lower half of it. She started moving her hips just enough to get a little motion of me inside her at the same time. I knew she would expect me, even asleep, to have some kind of reaction now, so I, too, started a slow motion of my hips to match her motion and let an "I'm dreaming" sort of moan come out of me. With her strokes and hip movement and my movement, it didn't take long at all, and I just couldn't handle it any longer. I exploded into Julie like I hadn't exploded ever in my life - wave after wave of cum shots firing into Julie's ever-so-ready pussy. As Julie felt me start to cum, she put me as deep inside her as our position allowed. I could hear her moan as she enjoyed feeling my swelling and release.

After I had shot inside Julie an incredible load, she stroked from the base of my shaft up towards my cock head as if milking me to get every drop of my cum inside of her. She kept that up as my cock started to recede out of her, until finally she had me completely out. Even then, she milked me, and as her fingers removed cum from my tip, I could feel her move her arm up to her head. I knew she was putting her fingers in her mouth several times as she got every drop out of me. I could hear her lips sucking on her own fingers. Finally, she put my shorts back over me as if nothing had ever happened.

Had she been dreaming? Had she known it was me? Did she know that I had been awake the whole time? Or was she hoping that I didn't know anything? What was tomorrow morning going to be like? I wondered if she would try to arrange other opportunities like this one. I wondered if she would ever try to test me to see if I had been awake. I had tons of questions with no answers, and no way to find the answers.

The next morning we all woke up and acted as if the whole night had been a dream. All I know is that that was the best "nothing" I had ever experienced. I didn't know what would happen in the future, but I found myself kind of wishing for another emergency at Julie's house the next time my wife was going to be out of town.

darkgz
darkgz
2 Followers