Julie Working Late Ch. 01

Story Info
She is boss's wife's birthday present.
2.4k words
4.12
135k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
419 Followers

Julie made just enough noise coming in the door to wake me up. After a couple of minutes, I heard the click of her pumps as she walked up the stairs to our bedroom. She put a tape in the VCR, turned the TV on, and let me watch her undress in the static glow that emanated from the screen. She undid the zipper on her slinky black cocktail dress, and let it slide down her body to the floor. She turned around, giving me a perfectly silhouetted view of her body as she bent over to undo the clasp on her heels before stepping out of them. Still with her back to me, she undid her lacy, see-through bra. She turned around and slowly slid it down her body, exposing her erect nipples. She slowly spun around, giving me a long look at all of her curves as she seductively played with her black G-string, finally sliding it down to the floor. Respecting my preferences, she left her black thigh high stocking on.

Knowing my full attention was on her, she stood in front of the silent television and slowly ran her fingers in between the lips of her pussy a few times, before climbing over me into bed, and snuggling on my chest. She ran her fingers over my lips, letting me smell and taste how horny she was. As she trailed her fingers down my chest and stomach, finally wrapping her fingers gently around my fully erect cock, I kissed her passionately before asking her, "So, how was work?" As she ran her perfectly manicured nails over my balls, she reached over for the remote control and pressed play.

In a moment, a familiar scene appeared on the television screen; her boss's living room. Seated on the couch was her boss's wife, gorgeous as always. Even though Sheila was ten years older than my wife, she appeared to be about the same age, all with out resorting to plastic surgery (except for her breast enhancements). She looked elegant, sitting alone on the couch in a forest green business suit, black camisole, and black heels. She finished the last of her drink, and took a puff of her cigarette. Her husband walked into the scene as she set her drink down, kissed her lovingly, and said, "She's here."

"Good," Sheila replied, "call her in so she can freshen my drink." Doug, dressed in shirt sleeves and a tie, walked over to the door, opened it, and asked Julie if she could please come in. Julie walked in, dressed just as she had been when she came into the bedroom minutes ago, and stood in front of the couple as they sat next to each other on the couch.

Doug said, "Julie, it is my wife's birthday, and the three of us are going to have ourselves a little party. You are to be both the entertainment and the gift. I expect my wife to enjoy this evening very much. You are to do whatever she says, exactly how she says it. Do you understand?"

Julie fidgeted a little on her heels, and bit her lip for a moment before answering, "Yes sir." I knew she never knew what her assignments were on the once a month occasion she had to "work late" at Doug's house, so I'm sure she was taken aback by his instructions. I know her assignments have never included Sheila before.

"Stop fidgeting!" Shelia barked at Julie, "And come over here and fix me another drink."

"Yes ma'am," Julie answered.

"I am not a ma'am," Sheila shouted. Calmer she said, "You will respond 'yes Mistress.' Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"You will never respond 'No Mistress.' Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, now take this glass and fix me a Scotch on the rocks."

"Yes mistress."

As Julie strolled to the bar area, Sheila could be heard praising her. "Medium length brown hair; very pretty; gorgeous green eyes; fabulous legs; trim and fit; and suitably subservient. You did excellent work Doug. I love my present." Soon, Julie came back with her drink. Sheila told her to kneel down in front of the couple on the floor, and Julie complied. Sheila downed the drink in one gulp, and made a disgusted looking face. "You dropped the ice in and let it chip, didn't you? You ruined my drink on my birthday!"

Julie looked upset. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." Sheila cut her off.

"Your only response should be 'Yes mistress.' Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"This will be your last reminder. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good, now you will be punished for ruining my drink. Lean forward so you ass is sticking in the air, and your face is down on the ground."

"Yes Mistress."

Julie did as she was instructed, and looked gorgeous face down and ass up. Doug reached over the side of the couch, and handles a riding crop to his wife. "Doug, you should pull that cock of your out, because when I'm done whipping her, she is going to service you so I don't have to." Doug pulled off his pants, reached into his boxers, and started rubbing his hand up and down his cock. Shelia watched him for a moment, before returning her attention to Julie. She pulled her skirt up, exposing her stocking tops and g-string. "You do have a fabulous ass, don't you?"

"Yes mistress." No sooner had Julie whispered her response than Shelia brought the crop down hard on her right cheek. As Sheila rubbed her hand over the cheek she had just smacked, she brought the crop down forcefully on my wife's left cheek, causing Julie to moan slightly.

"She must be a bad servant if she is this used to being punished. Doug, did you bring me a bad plaything for my birthday?" She then brought down the whip five times on Julie's left cheek, and then followed that up with five blows on her right.

"No, Sheila," Doug responded, "None of my business associates have ever complained about her."

Sheila brought down the whip hard one time on each cheek, reached forward and pulled Julie up by the hair, and instructed her to "Prove your worth by sucking my husbands cock until he comes all over that pretty little face of yours." Julie crawled across the floor to her boss, and he pulled his six inch cock out of his boxers and aimed it for her face. She started licking around the head of his cock, and then ran her tongue up and down his shaft. It could be seen glistening with her saliva. Sheila started giving Julie more instructions, "Now take it into your mouth. That's it. Now swallow it all the way down. Good girl. Now keep deep throating him like that." Julie kept sliding down his cock until her nose touched his pubic hair.

Shelia knelt down behind Julie. "You keep servicing my husband while I start on your tight little hole," Sheila instructed.

"Yes mistress," Julie said, gasping for air. Sheila started by pulling aside the g-string, and rather than start eating Julie pussy like I expected her to, ran her tongue over Julie's exposed asshole. She grabbed a cheek in both hands, stuck her tongue out as far as it could go, and started to tongue fuck Julie's ass. She spit on it a few times to help get it wet, and then reached into a bag and removed a black butt plug.

"Doug, please pull your cock out of her mouth while I stick this in her ass. Servant, you will lick his balls until this makes it in."

"Yes Mistress."

Sheila pressed slowly on Julie's tight opening, but it took a few minutes, and some more saliva until she was able to spread her wide enough to start working the plug into her. Julie started furiously licking and sucking Doug's balls, as Sheila slowly but surely managed to get the entire plug up Julie's ass. Julie let out a load moan when it was all the way in.

"I see our little slut likes that, Doug. Grab her by the hair and start fucking her slutty little mouth." Sheila started to undress, and when she was naked she reached back into the bag to pull out a 10" strap on. Doug was holding Julie by the hair, and was pumping his cock deep down her throat. Julie could be heard gagging as Shelia adjusted the strap-on. Sheila lay down next to Julie, watched her husband fuck her throat for another minute, and then ordered Julie to mount her. Julie slid onto the strap on, and Shelia checked to make sure that the plug was still in place. She then beckoned her husband over and said, "Let fill all of the slut's holes."

Doug positioned himself standing over his wife's head. Julie leaned forward slightly and resumed sucking his cock as she started sliding up and down on Shelia's plastic cock. Shelia pulled down Julie's dress and started rubbing Julie's breasts, and tweaking her nipples. She then started twisting them hard, causing Julie to squirm, but any protest was muffled by the cock in her mouth. Doug started grunting, and then withdrew his cock from her mouth moments before he spurted cum all over her face. His load was large, and it quickly dripped down her chin and fell onto Sheila's face. "You disgusting slut! You are the cum whore, not me. How dare you allow that seed to drip onto me?"

"I'm sorry mistress." Sheila's eyes got noticeably wider, and she grabbed Julie by the hair and pulled her face down until it was within an inch of Sheila's.

She screamed in her face "You will only respond 'Yes mistress.'"

"Yes mistress."

Gently now she ordered, "Now clean this off of my face." Still impaled on the strap-on, Julie proceeded to scoop up the splattered cum with her fingers, and then licked her fingers clean. "Good servant. Now let's takes this plug out so I may punish you by shoving this strap on up your ass."

"Yes mistress."

Julie rose up off of the strap on, and turned around to present her ass to Sheila. She put her head to the ground, and spread her legs to ease Sheila in removing the plug. Sheila removed the plug with an audible plop, and positioned the strap on at the entrance of my wife's enlarged anus. Doug held Julie's cheeks apart, and Sheila managed to shove the cock into Julie's ass with on thrust. "She's good and loose now," he observed.

"Doug, lie down in front of her while I fuck her ass so that she can get you hard again with her mouth." Doug did, and Julie started sucking him again as Sheila continued her deep steady strokes into my wife's backside. I was just appreciating the old fella's ability to bounce back under the careful ministrations of Julie's lips and tongue, when I realized the action was starting to pick up in real life. I realized that Julie had started (apparently a while ago) to masturbate, and was now working herself up to an orgasm. I could see the reason why- onscreen she was just starting to be wracked by an intense anal orgasm. Shelia had managed to fit the entire 10 inch shaft into my wife's ass, and Julie could not help but scream out in pleasure. Beside me in bed she came as well, and closed her eyes as she started to recover. My cock was craving attention.

Sheila removed the strap on from my wife, and admired Julie's handiwork in reviving her husband. "OK Doug, sit on the couch. I'm ready for you to fuck my ass now. She bent over, and pulled her ass cheeks apart, and instructed Julie to start licking her ass to get it wet. As Julie started working on her tight rear entry, Shelia's hand made it way between her legs and she started massaging her own clit. Doug slowly stroked his member as he waited. After a few minutes, Sheila was ready, and squirted some lube onto her husband's cock. She slowly lowered herself onto his dick, and slid up and down, sliding it in a little deeper inside of her each time until he was fully inside of her. "Oh yeah, baby, that's it. Fuck my tight ass. Servant, come over here and eat my pussy." Julie crawled over, and started licking Sheila's pussy as Sheila bounced up and down. It took less than three minutes of the anal and clitoral stimulation for Sheila to lose control and start screaming out in pure ecstasy.

She stood up from her husband's still hard cock, and started sucking on Julie's erect nipples, and then started biting them. She twisted Julie's nipple, and slapped her breasts a couple of times. Shelia lay on the floor in front of Julie, and commanded her to continue eating her out. As Julie started to comply onscreen, Julie in real life slid her head down under the blanket of our bed, and engulfed my rock hard cock in her mouth. As she slid up and down my cock, I watched onscreen as she wantonly munched her boss's wife's pussy.

"Grab that strap on and work it into my asshole servant." Doug handed Julie the already used toy, and she lifted Shelia's legs off the ground and started working the enormous toy into her ass. "Doug, I want you to fuck her in the ass until you come while she pleasures me," she ordered her husband. Doug positioned himself on one knee and slowly started to take my wife's ass. Shelia was quickly working herself up to another intense orgasm, between my wife's oral skill and the ten inches filling her ass. Doug picked up his intensity and started pounding his cock into my wife's ass. She started moaning louder as well, and I could see her fingering her slit with her free hand as he fucked her. Doug was sweating now, and started grunting as his orgasm began to reach the boiling point. And watching the entire scene, my wife had slid my entire cock into her mouth and was gagging as she continued to deep throat me. Shelia let out the first shout, and was soon joined by a chorus as Julie, Doug and I all achieved a quadruple simultaneous orgasm.

Julie swallowed my entire load of cum, and grabbed the remote. We watched onscreen as Shelia forced her to suck off both the strap on and Doug's cock. Sheila then dismissed her. Telling her she may shower before leaving. Julie replied, "Yes mistress," and exited out of the shot. The camera stayed on far a few more minutes as Shelia continued cleaning off the strap on and her husband's cock with her mouth.

Julie finally turned off the TV and answered my question. "Work was fine."

formywife
formywife
419 Followers