Julie Working Late Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie's first night, with boss and another couple.
4.2k words
4.13
70.6k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

Julie got up a little earlier than usual the next day. I had already made the coffee, and was working on breakfast for her when she walked down into the kitchen in her short silk robe and kissed me good morning. "I wish Doug would give you the day off after you had to work late," I said, wishing we could spend the day together.

"Well, I do have a real job with real responsibilities at work, on top of the one I did last night, and no one else is going to pick up the slack for me just because I was fucking the boss and his wife yesterday." I wondered if that was a dig at my employment situation. I shrugged off the idea as I laid out her breakfast and she sat down to eat. "Can you believe how she took control last night? It not only turned me on having her dominate and control me, but watching my boss get ordered around by his wife was pretty cool as well."

I stood behind her and gave her a shoulder rub as she ate. "You were amazing last night. That is definitely one of my favorite videos in our collection."

"What do you have planned for today?"

"Well, I figure I will look around for a job. That should kill about 15 minutes until I realize that no one is hiring engineers yet. Then I have some grocery shopping, and some yard work. Are you going to be home at the normal time?"

"Yeah, some of the girls are going out for drinks after work, but I don't think I'm up for it today. Thanks for breakfast, sweetie. I'm going to jump into the shower."

I finished up the last couple of things I needed to do to get her ready for work, and headed up stairs to get dressed for my day. I figured she would be in for a long shower after the abuse and punishment she took yesterday. Remembering last night, I was unable to resist turning on the TV and pressing play, reliving her (and our) adventure from last night. Within minutes I was stroking my now rock hard cock, watching her again fuck her boss Doug and his wife. Soon after that, I exploded, my orgasm splashing over my belly and chest. I was surprised to hear Julie give me a round of applause for my performance. I was even more surprised when she walked across the bedroom to me, leaned over, and licked the cum off me. She was so hot standing there in just a towel, I almost contemplated trying to get her to have a quickie with me before she left. I knew she was probably sore from last night, so I deferred. I watched her put on her bra and panties, nylons, and skirt. She topped of the outfit with a tight fitting sweater and a strand of pearls. She looked amazing as always. "Don't stay up here too long watching videos," she chided me, smiling as she gave me a goodbye kiss.

I laid back, thinking about the shocking job loss that had led us to this situation. Although I found some jobs during the 18 months since I lost my high paying engineering job, they didn't pay nearly enough for us to pay our bills. As my frustration working construction, bartending, working as a security guard and delivery truck driver mounted, the tension in our house mounted. At least until Doug made the shocking job offer to my wife. Picking myself up off the bed I went to get on the computer, and searched a couple of job sites. Like I had figured, there was nothing for me. I was glad I had such an understanding wife. Through my trials and tribulations, through my frustrations and hostilities, she always stood by my side. I was lucky to have her.

I decided to show my appreciation by cooking her really nice meal tonight, so I leafed through some cookbooks before writing my shopping list. I found something, went shopping, and then put everything away. I hustled out to do yard work, and that took most of the rest of the day. It was getting hot out, so by the time I got done with the yard work, I had a good sweat going. I came back in the house in desperate need of a shower. I thought back to Julie's long shower this morning, and how good it must have felt after what she went through last night. My thoughts drifted to the conversation she told me about when Doug had called her into the office that fateful day. She had been working directly for him for about six months at that point. She started working for Doug at just about the point I lost my job. She had worked her way up to become Doug's personal secretary over the previous year, getting raises along with new responsibility. She liked her job and co-workers, and enjoyed working with Doug. She never expected the twist the job would take, or how it would save us from financial ruin.

"Julie, could you come in my office please?"

"Yes, Mr. Cass."

"Please call me Doug. Julie, I think I am a very good judge of character. We have worked together closely for awhile now. Do you enjoy working with me?"

"Yes, Mr. Cass. Very much."

"Please, call me Doug. I understand you husband has lost his job, and your financial situation is unstable, to say the least." Julie was surprised, but before she could answer, Doug continued. "I make it my business to know about my key employees. Please don't be offended- I just need to know what is going on in my house in order to remain on top."

"I'm not offended, sir. I'm just surprised you think of me as a key player."

"Oh Julie, you are very important. I think this place would fall apart without you now."

"You're every kind to say so, sir, but I really think you are exaggerating. Thanks for saying it though, Mr. Cass."

"Please, call me Doug. As I was saying, I need to know what is going on in order to remain competitive, especially in these trying times. I unfortunately think that I may need to resort to some, how shall I say it, less than ethical practices in order to keep this company alive. I think that you are someone I can trust with this. You aren't looking to screw me over for a payday, are you Julie?"

"No, Mr. Cass. What is this all about exactly?"

"Please, all me Doug. Julie, you are a very sexual creature, aren't you?"

"Doug, I don't know if I like where this is going," Julie said as she stood to leave the room.

"Julie, please sit down and hear me out. This is not a conversation I have entered into lightly. As I said, I am pretty good at reading people, and you strike me as someone who enjoys sex very much, and is probably very good at it. Increasingly, businesses are turning to sexual favors in order to woo clients and secure contracts. I have resisted this distasteful practice, but now see no other alternative to slowly bleeding to death and losing this company I founded. I could of course go to high class call girl agencies to solve the problem, but would prefer to work with someone I could trust. I trust you Julie. Julie, you are someone that enjoys sex, aren't you."

"I'm not a whore, Doug."

"I don't think you are, and I would hope I have never given the impression that I do. I think you are someone who enjoys sex very much, and is not above seeing pragmatic benefits come about as result of her passion. Do you enjoy sex, Julie?"

"I do, Doug. Why don't you tell me exactly what you have in mind."

"What I have in mind Julie, is offering you a very special form of overtime. I would require your services once a month. I would need you to be at your sexiest for an entire evening. For that one night per month, I would be willing to pay you $10,000 a month."

"To have sex with your clients?"

"To fulfill the sexual needs of my clients, whatever they may be."

"I appreciate the offer, Doug, and lord knows we could really use the money, but I don't know if I could do this. What am I supposed to tell my husband?"

"I would tell your unemployed husband that when he gets a job offer that is this good, and can keep you in your house, he came make judgments about how you make you money. Of course, that's just me. Julie, I don't want to make trouble for you, or make you do something you don't want. I was hoping you would see this as a mutually beneficial relationship, and we would be able to help each other out."

"I don't know, Doug. I don't think I can do this."

"I tell you what: I don't need an answer right now. If you say no, then you say no. We move forward, and pretend that this conversation never happened. I don't want you to feel pressured. I would ask however that you sleep on it. Think about it, and give me your answer tomorrow."

I found the tape of her first night working late with Doug, and put it in the VCR. As the tape rewound, I started thinking about what happened before the tape even began. She was so nervous that day, right until the time that the limo picked her up from our house. Once the limo got there, a sense of calm overtook her, and she was ready for whatever she had to do. She was dressed in a brand new floor length evening dress (provided by Doug), a pair of Jimmy Choo heels (also from Doug), and a string of pearls I bought for her that we really couldn't afford but I put on the credit card anyway. I think it was the guilt. For some reason, all I could think as Doug helped her in the back of the limo is "She isn't wearing any underwear." I thought that over and over again that night.

She and Doug ended up going to Doug's opera box with a sixty year old oil tycoon and his thirty year old trophy wife. The champagne flowed in the limo on the way there. After intermission, she switched seats with the trophy wife and sat in the back row of the box with the tycoon. He pulled her dress down and fondled her breasts throughout the second half of the performance.

There was more champagne on the ride from the Opera House to Doug's house. During that ride, the trophy wife, a trim and fit blond, 5'5, 112 pounds, took the top of her dress down, exposing her surgically enhanced 32 D breasts. She requested Julie's assistance, and Julie crawled across the floor of the limo to suck on her nipples and fondled her breasts. While she was doing that, the tycoon pulled Julie's dress over her hips, exposing Julie's ass and bare pussy to everyone. While Julie played with his wife's breasts, he rubbed his hands over my wife's ass, and eventually inserted two fingers into her pussy. As she got more and more worked up, the trophy wife hiked up her dress, and pushed Julie's head down between her legs. Julie lapped up the trophy wife's pussy, while the tycoon worked Julie to orgasm with his fingers.

The tape started after they got back to Doug's living room. The men entered the shot in their tuxedos, and the women were naked expect for their heels and pearls. The men sat down on the couch, and the women fixed a round of drinks. When the drinks were ready, the women came to serve them and sit down on the couch; Julie by the tycoon and trophy wife by Doug. They chatted easily for a few minutes while sipping their drinks until the tycoon asked that they get the show moving.

Julie gulped down the rest of her drink, and then lay down on the floor in front of the couch. Trophy wife also got up, and sat on Julie's face. She rubbed her fingers over her swollen clit while Julie worked her tongue in between her lips. Eventually the trophy wife leaned forward, and started to lick Julie's pussy as well. The tycoon said he wanted them to use their fingers as well as their tongues, so Julie obliged by starting to finger fuck his young, wife's bald pussy. As the trophy wife started to come, she lifted her head from Julie's pussy and started to scream in ecstasy. When her orgasm subsided, she clamped her lips on Julie's clit and stated to furiously finger her slit. It only took a few more minutes for Julie to come. As the two women lay there on the floor in the afterglow, absent mindedly stroking each other's nipples and pussies, the two men stood up and started to take off their clothes.

The tycoon kissed his wife, and then bent down to start eating out my wife's pussy. Whenever he pulled his face up to ask her if she liked it, the juices glistening on his face could be seen on the tape. Meanwhile, Doug had lain down on the floor and the trophy wife was sucking on his dick. He instructed her to sit on Julie's face again while she was doing that, and she swung a leg over Julie's head and rubbed her clit while my wife again had her tongue buried in her pussy. The tycoon was now fucking my wife with his fingers, starting with one and working himself up to three fingers in her pussy. He then stopped eating her pussy, and joined in with Julie eating out his wife. While Julie furiously lapped up her pussy juices, the tycoon spread her ass cheeks and started to tongue her tight asshole. That brought her to another rollicking orgasm that made her stop sucking Doug's dick. When she had finished cumming, Doug helped her to her feet and took her to the couch.

Julie started to suck on the tycoon's dick while he watched Doug lean his wife over the side of the couch, and stand behind her. She spread her legs and started rubbing her clit, and Doug positioned himself behind her. He started sliding his cock into her dripping wet pussy, and was soon slamming his entire length into her. Meanwhile, the tycoon had stopped Julie from blowing him, and had whispered something in her ear. She nodded yes, and her reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a tube of lube. He had her get on her hands and knees, changed his mind, and pushed her head down to the carpet. He spread her legs a little farther, exposing her tight asshole to the camera. He squirted some lube on her hole, and started to work it in with her fingers. Julie was getting worked up, and I saw her hand slip between her legs. She worked over her clit while the tycoon prepared her ass for a good hard fucking.

Meanwhile the trophy wife had started to scream, and Doug started grunting. They came together, with Doug shooting his hot spunk deep into her pussy. She stood up and started to kiss him, and then dropped to her knees to take his hard cock in her mouth and clean him off. They then sat down on the couch to watch her husband finish servicing my wife.

The tycoon squirted some more lube onto his cock, and turned to acknowledge his audience. Julie begged him to take her anal virginity. We'd had anal sex for years, but I guess she was just slipping well into her seductress role even on her first time out. The tycoon worked his wrinkled cock up to her hole, and then slowly started to press in. He pulled out, and pushed in gently. He kept the operation up until she emitted a loud sigh, at which point he pressed hard into her anus. She worked over her clit, and he finally managed to bury his cock all the way in her ass. He held it there for a minute to allow her to adjust, and before he could start working it back in and out, she greedily started to move her body, using him as if he were an inanimate object, to get herself off.

I had been lightly stroking my cock throughout the rest of the scene, but started to increase the pressure and speed I was beating off, knowing the climax was coming soon. Julie's screams of pleasure were having an effect on the tycoon, and he could not hold off for very long. He quickly pulled out of Julie's ass, leaving her exposed hole gaping, and moved in front of her. He started to pull on his cock, and she looked up at him and stuck out her tongue. He lost control and sprayed sperm all over her face. As he collapsed in near exhaustion from his pleasure, his wife jumped off the couch and proceeded to lick his spunk off my wife's face. When she had cleaned Julie off, she took her husband's entire cock, coated in my wife's ass cum, down her throat and cleaned him up too. She then turned back to Julie, and passionately kissed her. The girls knelt facing each other, making out, their fingers wandered down to each other pussies, and they brought themselves to one last orgasm there in front of their men.

A few minutes later, the tycoon ad the trophy wife gathered their clothes, got dressed, and left. Doug had put his boxers back on, and asked Julie to fix him another drink. "Was that ok for you?" he asked her as she brought the drink over and sat on the couch next to him.

"He's a little bit older than I usually go for, but she certainly knew how to get me off. All in all it was fun. Do you think that will help us land the account?"

"I'm sure it will. The limo went home, but I'll call for a car for you. Did you want to shower before you left?" Julie didn't answer him. She just leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss. The kiss went on, and their tongues started to explore each others' mouths. As they kissed, Julie's hand wandered to Doug's now rigid cock, and she started to stroke him though his boxers. She eventually could take no more, and leaned her head down into his lap. She pulled his cock out from his boxers, and swallowed it down, no doubt tasting familiar pussy juices. He placed his hand on the back of her head, forcing her to take his entire length down her throat. She stopped, and repositioned herself straddling him, guiding his solid six inches into her love tunnel. She started bouncing up and down, his mouth gnawing on her now raw nipples. It only took moments for her to achieve another orgasm. When he started to say that he was going to cum, she dismounted him and got back down between his knees. She jacked him off until he covered her face with cum. She scooped it up with her fingers and swallowed it, and asked where the shower was. He led her out of camera range, and I discovered later that the two of them showered together, soaping each other up, and caressing themselves to one last orgasm for the day. I cleaned myself up, as I needed to start working on dinner. Julie would be home in a little while. I went all out, pouring wine and lighting candles. I even got dressed up in a shirt and tie, something we never did for dinner at home. I timed everything perfectly, and was just putting the food on the table when she got home. Since dinner was ready, she decided to put off changing, and complimented me on the atmosphere of the dining room.

"I just wanted to go an extra mile for you today, since you go the extra mile for me all the time." She complemented me on how well I looked dressed up, and we spent a pleasant 45 minutes over dinner and wine. She mentioned how she thought Vanessa, Doug's other secretary had been acting strange, and thought she might suspect something. "Honey, as observant and intuitive as you are, I just don't see that. You and Doug are pretty careful, and you don't give any signals at work, right? Maybe it's just professional jealousy, or perhaps everyone just assumes you, the hot young secretary, are boinking the boss."

"Well, in this case she is, right? Anyway, thanks for a wonderful dinner. I'm going upstairs to change." I followed her up the stairs to the bedroom, and grabbed a pair of handcuffs that I had stashed out of sight at the top of the stairs. I had left the TV frozen on the scene of Doug cumming on her face from the tape I had watched. When she got within sight o the TV, she laughed a little and said, "Well, I guess I know how else you spent your day." Without saying a word, I walked up to her, and grabbed her by the wrist. I slapped one side of the handcuff around that wrist. I then grabbed her other wrist and handcuffed her behind her back. She struggled, but I had the element of surprise. I pushed her down on the bed.

"Are you still sore from getting fucked by your boss last night?" I asked her, mock anger in my voice.

"Oh yeah, he fucked me so good, my ass, pussy and throat are sore. I'm his little whore, and he shared me with his wife" While she was prone on the bed, I unzipped her skirt and slid it down her legs. I turned her over so she lay on her side, and pushed up her sweater. I couldn't get her bra off with the cuffs on, so I just pushed the cups up and started to fondle her breasts. I placed the string of pearls between her lips like a gag.

"Well tonight you need to be my little whore. I don't care how sore you are, you need to get me off." I kissed her on the lips, and slid my hand inside her black pantyhose. I rubbed her pussy inside her hose over her panties, and then slipped my hands inside her panties. She was already soaked, so I knew my game was turning her on. I lifted her up off the bed, and turned her so she faced her towards the TV. I slipped down my pants, and positioned myself so that my cock was right where her hands were cuffed behind her. She started to rub my cock through my boxers, and I reached my hand back down to rub her slippery clit.

formywife
formywife
422 Followers
12