Julie Working Late Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out my tongue, and stuffed the thumb of my hand that was in her pussy into her ass. "Are you ready for me to lube you up and ride you like the cheap whore you are?"

"I may be many things lover, but I am not cheap. Give me that big cock. I want you in my ass now."

I grabbed the KY, and squirted it on her asshole, and then my cock. She released her hair with one hand, and started to spread the lube around her hole, and then plunged two lubricated fingers into her ass. I was ready to fuck that now. She was so stretched out that I was able to shove my cock all the way into her in one push. I held it steady, pushed balls deep into her backside, as she transferred her free hand to her pussy and started to rub her clit.

"That's it daddy. Give me that hard cock. Make your little slut cum. Fill up my ass with you hot cum. Oh god, that feels so good. You feel so big in my ass. I want you to fill me ass with cock, and then shoot your load deep inside me. Give it to me baby. That's it. Pound that ass. Fuck me harder. Harder. That's it. Fuck me deep. You feel so good. Oh god. You're so big. Give it to me. Fuck you little whore's ass. Fuck that ass. Cum in my ass. Fuck, that's good. God I love your cock. Pound that ass. Fuck me harder. Harder. Harder. Ohhh god!" She screamed out in orgasm just as I shot my load deep inside of her. She turned her head to look at me, and I managed to keep my eyes open during orgasm so that I could look at her as she screamed out my name, telling me I was the best ass fucker she had ever had. I shoved my cock in all the way a couple of more times when I was done coming. "Do you want me to clean of your big cock, lover?" she asked me with a smile.

She turned over to lay on her back, and I crawled onto the bed. My cock was starting to deflate, but was still somewhat erect. She put a hand on my ass, opened her mouth, and took my entire length into her mouth with one push on my ass. She sucked me off hard, and licked all up and down my cock. By the end, I was harder than when I started.

"Keep going baby, I think you can make me cum again," I pleaded. She kept working on my cock, and then turned over so she was on her side. She used her other hand to cup my balls, and she gave them a little squeeze. I wanted to come again, but didn't usually come anywhere near so soon again after coming. If anyone could bring me to another orgasm already though, it was Eve. I reached my hand down and spread her legs. I rubbed her clit a few times, and then I started spanking it. I started off real gentle, and gave her plenty of time to recover between blows. I gradually built up momentum, and was soon smacking it pretty hard and steady.

"You like it rough like that baby? You like getting your pussy spanked. You're a nasty little slut, aren't you? You're the dirtiest whore on the planet, aren't you? You got a cock in your mouth that just came from your ass, and you're letting me smack that used up pussy of yours around as hard as I want. You are such a filthy whore." I stopped spanking her and shoved two fingers in to her pussy, causing her to have another orgasm almost immediately. As she moaned with my cock in her mouth, she increased the intensity of the blowjob. In another minute or two, before her orgasm had subsided, I could fell mine approach. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and rubbed it all over her face. "I'm going to come on your nasty whore face, baby. Give you something to remember me by." I tugged at my cock and sent a couple of spurts of cream out onto her waiting lips and tongue. She sat there with the load on her tongue, mouth wide open, and then finally swallowed. I sat down on the bed, and leaned against the headboard. "You sure earned your five grand tonight, baby. That was awesome."

"I'm the best little whore in town," she said, pulling the covers up over her and laying down on a pillow. I snuggled up next to her and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling great, until I realized that we had less than an hour until check out. "Julie, wake up honey. It's almost time to go." We had been camped out in the room for a week now, ever since she got back from her trip with Doug, so the place was a little trashed. We needed to pick up and pack, and needed to do it soon.

"Mark, is there coffee yet?" Julie asked softly.

"Not yet. I'll make some real quick, but you need to get up now." I started to get out of bed, but Julie grabbed me and pulled me back down. She kissed me deeply.

"You were amazing last night." "So were you, 'Eve'. I can't believe we have to go back to the real world today. Although, I do have to say, sleeping in my own bed tonight his going to be great." I got up and made coffee, and then started to pick up and pack as the coffee brewed. Julie lounged until the coffee was ready, and insisted on drinking her first cup before she did anything. We still managed to make it to check out on time.

We decided to stop at a diner for some breakfast before we hit the road for our four hour drive home. We chatted easily about the great week we had just spent: shopping, dancing, visiting museums, movies, long walks, drinking, and of course, fucking. It was week that every couple should be able to experience once. I t was almost like second honeymoon; just the two of us, as if no one else on the planet existed.

Of course, it was all paid for because my wife fucked other men, including her boss. Who she would be going back to work for tomorrow, while I sat at home unemployed. As I drove down the highway, she napped lightly in the passenger seat. The weekend seemed like a thin silver lining on a very dark cloud.

We got home, unpacked, and had dinner. I was in a foul mood, but tried to play it off like I was just tired from the drive. I don't think she bought it, but I didn't really care. She started to get ready for bed, and I finally decided I needed to confront her.

"I don't think I want you working for Doug anymore. I don't think I can handle this. I never should have agreed to this. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Well, this is unexpected," she said, a dark cloud coming down over her face. "I always said that if you were uncomfortable with this, I would quit. But I think I need to do this for a couple of more months to sock away some money, since you still haven't had any luck finding a job yet. I'm a little surprised. This seems to be coming out of nowhere."

"It's not coming out of nowhere; this has been building for a while. It all came to a head with your weekend away with Doug. I can't fake it anymore."

"Ok, ok. That's fine. I'll let Doug know, and figure out some way to wind these extracurricular activities down."

"I'm not just talking about that. I want you to quit your day job too." I hadn't really planned on saying that, but once it had come out I knew that is what I wanted.

Julie's jaw dropped. "Are you out of your fucking mind? You want both of us to be unemployed in this economy? Please tell me you are kidding and this is all just some big joke."

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I thundered. "I have never been more serious about anything in my life. I know this will come as a shock to you, but most guys never would have let their wives fuck other men for money in the first place."

"Let me? Let me? You let me fuck other men for money? You asshole. You forced me to fuck other men for money. Your unemployed ass would have lost us this house and had us living on the street. You don't own me; I don't need to ask your permission to do things. You don't let me do anything. I am a grown ass woman who makes her own decisions. You don't like being married to a whore? Fine! Get up off your ass, get yourself a job that pays $120,000 a year, and I will gladly quit. Shit, you certainly didn't mind being married to a whore last night. You watch those fucking videos over and over again and seem to like them. You know what? Fuck you." She stormed off up the stairs and headed for the bedroom. What the hell just happened? I politely asked her to not fuck around on me, and she blew up like that. Maybe she was just a whore at heart.

I slept on the couch that night, and woke up the next morning feeling calmer. I wasn't about to change my mind about what I wanted, but at the same time I realized that I could have handled the situation better. Julie was still pretty pissed, understandably, and so I let her vent and sulk as I figured I would wait for round two until a more appropriate time. She left for work without saying a word to me. She left to go to work for Doug. Even though it was only nine in the morning, I needed a drink.

I poured myself a Scotch, and then went upstairs to lie in bed and get a little more rest, considering how poorly I had slept on the couch last night. Julie, the smartass that she is, had pulled all of the video tapes of her exploits with Doug out and had them lined up in order next to the VCR. I knew she knew I watched them a bunch while she was gone, and I guess I really was being a little hypocritical about all of this, but I couldn't help what I felt. How did this situation get so spun out of control that in her mind I was the bad guy for asking her to not fuck other men?

I thought about how she reacted when she came home after that first night with Doug. She didn't talk to me that night either. She slipped into a warm bath, and then came silently to bed. I wrapped my arms around her, unsure of how I should react. We fell asleep in each other's arms, and woke up the next morning as if nothing had happened. But it had. I downed my Scotch and went downstairs and poured myself another. If I was just a worthless, deadbeat, lazy husband, I was going to do it in style.

She hadn't brought home a video of her first night working late. Those didn't start arriving until after her second night. She was in a much better mood after the second night. That was partially due to her just being more comfortable about the whole situation. She also told me that she was happy that Doug had made the tapes and let her take them home. It proved that not only did he trust her with company secrets, but in allowing me to watch what happened she felt it was allowing me to share in the excitement with her. She brought home the tapes from the first two nights, and I struggled trying to decide if I actually wanted to watch them. Finally the titillation factor overtook me, and I had to see what my wife was doing with these other men. I grabbed one of the tapes, and popped it in.

The scene was the soon to be familiar view of Doug's living room. Julie was sitting on the couch, dressed as a schoolgirl. She had her long hair done up in braided pigtails. She was wearing a white button up blouse that showed off the red bra she had on underneath. She was wearing a red plaid skirt, lacy white socks that folded just over the ankles, and decidedly non-schoolgirl six inch white heels. She sat with her legs crossed, waiting.

Doug walked in with an Asian man. He looked to be in his early forties, and looked like he belonged on TV. He was about Doug's height, but a little trimmer. He was dressed in a very expensive suit, and was smiling and laughing with Doug as they walked into the room. When he spotted Julie, his jaw dropped, and the laughter stopped.

"She is very beautiful," he said, with only the slightest trace of an accent. "Your truthfulness in this regard bodes well for our business partnership. Hello, I am Goro. It is very nice to make your acquaintance."

Julie stood up, and walked over to Goro with her head bowed. "I am very pleased to meet and serve you," she said with a little curtsy.

"Very beautiful," he said, placing his hand under her chin and raising her gaze to meet his. His eyes locked on hers, and after a few moments she averted her eyes to avoid his stare.

"May I fix you a drink, sir?" she asked demurely.

"You may, and please call me Goro."

"Julie, I have bought a bottle of the finest sake to commemorate this occasion. Could you please pour us three sakes from the bar, please?"

"Yes sir."

Goro took Doug's hand and shook it earnestly. "You have found the perfect woman: beautiful, subservient, and properly respectful. I think this will be the beginning of a powerful friendship amongst our business interests." Julie walked over with the three sakes, and passed them around.

Doug raised his glass. "Here's to a beautiful personal and professional relationship." The three of them did their shots, and Goro smiled warmly.

"That is very good sake! Julie, Doug, could you please join me on the couch?" The three of them sat on the couch, with Julie in the middle. "Julie, I don't know if Doug has explained to you why you are here. I have started a tradition, it origins not important, of sharing a woman with whomever I enter into business with. Doug has generously offered your services so that I may feel comfortable entering into this business arrangement with him. I feel this is a much better way than a handshake to get to know somebody, and to know if I can trust them. I don't expect either of you to understand, but for this deal to proceed, this needs to happen." Goro finished his speech and looked at Julie. Doug's attention was on her as well.

Watching the tape, I tried to process the emotions that were violently confronting each other inside of me. I was, understandably, revolted: I was about to watch my beautiful, loving wife have sex with two other men for money. I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on as well; I was getting to watch a video tape of my beautiful, sexy wife getting double teamed. My own personal porn stash, featuring the woman who I thought was the sexiest creature on the planet. There was fear and dread, giddiness and naughtiness, hope and despair all swirling together inside my head and heart. My eyes were glued open, my breathing stopped for a moment, and I'm pretty sure that my heart skipped a beat as, instead of answering Goro with words, Julie smiled delicately, reached over with her hand, and started to undo his belt and pants. She licked her lips, and lowered her mouth to his waiting cock.

Time snapped back to reality as I watched. She started to suck off Goro, and he mumbled encouragements. Doug meanwhile had worked his hand under her skirt and was fingering her hole. I looked down and realized I was as hard as I had ever been, and figured, "What the fuck? This is why they made me the tapes, right?" and pulled my own cock out and started to jack off.

"Now suck him off," Goro instructed Julie, ands she shifted her body as Doug pulled out his cock, and then went to work on him. Goro got down on his knees, and buried his face in between Julie's legs. He pushed aside her panties, and started to tongue her sweet, young pussy. "You taste very good," he said, her juices coating his face, before returning to her tender box, this time inserting a finger inside of her as her licked and sucked her clit. Doug was meanwhile holding onto her pigtails as her head bobbed up and down on his slick shaft. They continued this way for a couple of minutes. I was so worked up that I did not. The sight of my wife getting eaten out and finger fucked by a stranger as she sucked her boss's dick, all while being dressed like a naughty schoolgirl was too much for me, and I shot my load all over the place.

"Stand up and take off your clothes," Goro commanded, and Julie pulled Doug's cock out of her mouth and stood up. The men helped her to undress, caressing her soft, smooth skin, and planting kisses upon her exposed flesh as they did. When she was naked, except for her heels and socks, they had her sit back down between them and each started sucking on one of her breasts. As they were giving all of their attention to her chest, her hand dropped down between her legs to rub her aroused pussy. She brought up her wet fingers, and licked herself off of her fingers. This seemed to be what Goro was waiting for, because as soon as she had done this, he announced, "It is now time for us to share her. Doug, I will kindly ask you to go first." Julie put one leg on the couch, and the other on the floor for balance. She pointed her ass up towards Doug, and in one fell swoop he pushed his hard cock deep into her pussy. She started moaning immediately, and a squishing sound could be heard with every one of Doug's thrusts. She reached out for Goro's hard cock, dangling free in the air, and grabbed hold and gently drew him to her. She proceeded to swallow his cock back down her throat, and continued to suck him off all while Doug was pounding her pussy.

"I want to fuck her now," Goro announced. Julie released his cock, and Doug stepped back from her. Goro turned her over so she was lying on her back, and inserted himself deep into her. She started to pant, and then to scream. Doug stifled her audible output by walking near her face, and forcing his pussy juice coated prick into her mouth. Goro was on his knees in between her legs, and was twisting and pinching her nipples as he fucked her good and hard and steady. He let go of her breasts to lift up her legs, spreading them out, and allowing himself deeper access. She slurped on Doug's cock, but couldn't help but have trouble gasping and choking as Goro plowed deep into her pussy.

"Doug, you fuck her again and cum inside of her now." They switched positions, with Goro now feeding her his well endowed meat, and Doug starting with slow, deep thrusts into her pussy, gradually working his way up to quick, powerful thrusts. The whole time he was fucking her she was shouting incoherently, and when he finally came, groaning out that he was coming, she rubbed her clit furiously and came with him. Watching at home, my cock had reawakened and was now hard again.

Goro walked over to where her legs were still spread, and thrust himself inside of her again. He thrust two or three times, and then walked back over to her face. She opened her mouth hungrily, and swallowed down the concoction of her juices, Goro's cock and Doug's cum. Goro went back and forth between her two holes, poking her a few times in the pussy, and then having her wash him clean. Finally after his fifth trip between her legs, he pulled out and sprayed cum all over her stomach. He shook Doug's hand, and then hastily got dressed and left without saying another word. Doug thanked Julie, and they embraced right before the tape cut.

"I see I shouldn't have been too worried about what you saw on the tape," Julie said, surprising me in that I hadn't seen her come up the stairs to our room. She had caught me, cock in hand, covered in cum, watching her video debut, being shared by her boss and another man. There was no way to pretend that this didn't turn me on. "That was the tonights, right. We should watch the other one. There's another girl involved."

"Really?" I said dumfounded. I had always fantasized about seeing her with another woman. I thought that would only exist in the realm of fantasies. Now I was not only getting to see it, but it was on tape for my continual viewing pleasure. She popped the other tape in, and came and lay next to me on the bed. We watched the tape of the oil man and the trophy wife. She gentle stroked my cock while we watched, keeping me hard, but not doing enough to make me come. She promised me a great blowjob when the tape was over. It was at the end of the tape that my confused emotions erupted into fury. I watched on screen as Julie, after the people she had been hired to have sex with left, fucked her boss Doug for no apparent reason. I was pissed.

"What is that about?" I said, standing up from the bed and yanking my cock away from her.

"What are you talking about?" I could tell from the look in her eyes she had no idea why I was so pissed. "What's wrong baby? Do you not want to watch the videos anymore? I just won't bring them home."