Julie's Apartment

Story Info
He discovers how valuable Julie's apartment is.
1.6k words
4.29
72.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's apartment in the University District is in a prime location – top floor, corner unit, one block from campus, one block from The Ave where all the restaurants and shops are, and two blocks from the movie theater. Until last week, I didn't realize just how "prime" it is.

My friend Julie is one of those friends that everyone either lusts after or is jealous of. She is half Irish and half Puerto Rican: beautiful long dark hair, large brown eyes, soft pale skin, 5'5" and 120 pounds, perfectly shaped ample breasts, thin waist. In other words, she is exotic and gorgeous. I have always been jealous of the looks she gets when we go out together. Don't get me wrong. I'm not too bad to look at myself (5'10", long blonde hair, thin, small but perky breasts, long legs, almost no butt, blue eyes), but I just don't have that exotic appeal that Julie has.

Anyway, last week I learned something new about Julie's apartment, something new about Julie, and something new about myself. I stopped by the apartment on my way home after my workout at the gym. I was dressed in my baggy sweats; Julie was still in her white linen blouse and skirt from work. We sat at the breakfast nook drinking wine coolers, chitchatting and listening to music. I got the impression that Julie was somewhat distracted. She kept glancing at the clock and kind of fidgeting in her chair. It looked like she was working up the courage to tell me something. I asked her what was up. She started to answer, hesitated and then said, "Oh nothing." This happened several times.

After about half an hour it was starting to get dark. I got up and started to leave for home. Julie grabbed my arm and said, "wait." "Alright Julie. Out with it. What's going on?" She looked embarrassed, but softly said, "Follow me. I want to show you something."

I followed her into her bedroom and switched on the light. Julie immediately switched it off and whispered, "over her by the window." As we approached the window, she pointed out toward the adjacent building. I followed the line of her finger and caught a glimpse of a window one story below Julie's apartment. I saw the flickering glow of a TV screen. I looked at Julie with a puzzled look. "Just wait," she said. After a couple of minutes a guy walked into view. He looked to be about 25 with a beard and a tan, a bit of a tummy, hairy legs and an erection that pointed upwards bouncing as he walked.

"Jeez Julie. What are you doing? Spying?"

"Just wait. You'll see."

The guy walked to the dresser, pulled out a plastic bottle and squirted lotion on his hand. He rubbed it up and down his penis with his right hand. I asked Julie, "How did you know?" She replied, "He moved in a month ago and does this almost every night."

"How many times have you watched?" I asked.

"Nearly every night. I guess it's become a habit. For some reason, I'm just drawn to the window and have to watch."

"Does he know you're here watching?"

"I don't see how he could know. I always stand back from the window and keep the light off."

I looked back down into the window. The guy was standing facing the TV glow. His left hand was between his legs cupping his balls. He slowly stroked his erection up and down with his right hand. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw Julie brush her nipple through her blouse with the back of her left hand. Come to think of it, I was starting to get a little aroused myself. My palms were sweaty. My heart rate was up. But what could I do about it? After all, it's not like I'm in the privacy of my own home.

I continued to watch. I suspect the guy was watching porno, but I couldn't see the TV from our vantage point. As he stroked, I could see that the head of his cock was turning a darker purple and starting to swell. He lay on the bed. He lifted his hips off the bed with each downward stroke of his hand. It almost looked like he was fucking his hand instead of his hand jerking him. I watched his stomach muscles clench and tighten with each stroke.

I noticed that Julie's breathing had gotten louder and faster. I glanced over. She looked like she was in a trance – her lips parted slightly, her tongue occasionally moistening her upper lip. I'm not sure she even remembered I was there. And darn it, I was becoming uncomfortably horny myself. I realized that I was as turned on by Julie's excitement as I was by watching the guy. In the dark, I noticed that Julie had quietly unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse. I could see her chest move up and down with her breathing. Her left hand fingers were twirling a ringlet of her hair as she stared down at the guy.

After those wine coolers, I suddenly felt the urge to pee. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. As I pulled my sweats down to go, I could really smell my arousal. As I went to wipe, I allowed the TP to graze my clit. God, did I ever have the urge to finish myself right there, right now. But I was paranoid Julie would notice I was in the bathroom too long. I decided to tell Julie I had to go home. Maybe I would be able to relieve the tension there.

As I approached the bedroom, I noticed that Julie was no longer standing by the window. I couldn't believe it. There she was, on her tummy on the floor, face down, her skirt up over her waist. I don't know where her panties were (they weren't on her). She had both arms around a pillow. Her left leg was pulled tightly up under her so that her knee was against her breast. She leaned her pelvis back onto the heel of her left foot. It became apparent that she was grinding her clit onto her heel. I had never even thought of doing it that way. Her face was tilted slightly toward me – eyes shut tight, furrowed brow, biting her lower lip. Each time she pushed back against her heel, she squeezed the pillow and quietly let out a soft whimper. "uh, mmm, uh, uh, mmmm."

Damn, I couldn't believe how wet that made me. I couldn't help it. I shoved my right index and middle fingers into my sweats. My panties were soaked and sticking to my pussy lips. I rubbed my clit back and forth through my panties. I loved the feeling of the wet fabric sliding over me combined with the pressure from my fingers. I pushed against my tummy with my left palm feeling my muscles tighten rhythmically. I watched as Julie ground against her heel, her hips now moving in a circular pattern. I was standing and leaning forward with my knees slightly bent. I began to frig my clit like crazy. My breath was quite fast now, more like panting. I could feel my face flush. I clenched and released over and over as I strained for relief.

I watched Julie's ass muscles tighten while her sounds became more intense. Suddenly, she took a deep breath and held it. She pushed back hard against her heel. Her entire body started to quiver from her ass all the way up to her hands that her clutching the pillow. I bit my lip to keep from making any noise as I felt several violent orgasmic contractions shake my body. Julie exhaled loudly as her body slowly and completely went limp.

Julie must have thought that I had gone, because she did not open her eyes. Instead she reached across the floor and pulled a vibrating dildo out from under her bed. She remained face down but rose up on her knees with her legs spread apart. She turned on the vibrator and backed herself onto its tip. I couldn't believe I was actually standing there spying on my friend fucking her own pussy from behind with a dildo. She was holding onto the dildo with her left hand. She shoved it in and out a few times. I could here how wet she was each time it moved in and out. I watched as she pulled it out all the way. Now she slowly inserted it into the entrance to her ass. Oh my God! She was frigging her clit with her right hand and just held the vibrator in place with her left. I couldn't believe how contorted her face was. She seemed to just be in a constant state of orgasm.

I knew I had to leave now. I was starting to get horny all over again. When I got home I practically attacked my husband. I pushed him onto his back, ripped open his shirt, opened his fly, pulled out his cock and lowered my drenched pussy onto him. Little did he know that as I rode him hard, that my mind could not get rid of the scene I just witnessed. My husband grabbed my ass and thrust into me. He was thrusting into me like the guy in the window had been thrusting into his fist. I came almost immediately. My husband shortly thereafter sprayed deep inside me. I fell asleep exhausted.

I guess the value of Julie's apartment just went up. The next time I hear Julie talk about her apartment's "prime" location, I'll know what she really means.