Julie's Climb Pt. 01

Story Info
A homeless redhead sets out to get off the streets.
1.8k words
4.2
9.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name is Julie, she's four feet eight inches tall and light maybe one-hundred pounds soaking wet. Her hair is red, long and not terribly well kept, she wears no makeup but her green eyes shine when she looks at you. She wears a dirty plain white t shirt that's too big over a old ratty purple sports bra that holds her pleasantly sized C cup breasts, old tattered skinny jeans and a pair very worn pink flip flops finishes off her wardrobe.

She carries with her a small messenger bag. In it she has some basic supplies she's collected; two 1 liter soda bottles she keeps filled with clean water, a few small bottles of hand sanitizer she's found laying around, a hand towel, a couple cans of tuna she stole from a convenience store, and a pocket knife. She new her provisions were shit and was growing worried about the winter coming in only a few short weeks, the nights were already getting chilly.

Julie was 21 and homeless, basically everything-less. She moved to the town when she was 18, long story short an accident left her without a job, an asshole landlord evicted her, and she ended up homeless unable to get a job and has been on the streets ever since. Maybe we'll learn more about her past later. For now, it's her desire to leave the streets we follow.

*****

Julie was tucked under an overpass near 7th street hiding from the rain. The chill was starting to set in and she is not dressed for the cold. As lightning bolted across the sky she notices a homeless man he has an oversized coat and a shopping cart he took from a local grocery store. She watches him as he positions himself comfortably under the overpass, he is clearly much better prepared than she is.

The wind gusts blowing some rain across her face, it's going to be a cold night. She feels her nipples harden from the cold. She swallows as she makes a decision to take action. She grabs her messenger bag, throws the strap over the shoulder and walks briskly to the homeless man. As she walks the cold forces her to cross her arms across her chest. She approaches the man.

"Hey, mister?" She says softly, he looks to her and quickly surveys her small frame, bottom to top, he pauses momentarily at her breasts before looking her in the eyes. He's an old man, grey, with quite the beard. "Yeah..." he responds coldly.

"Do you got an cash mister? I got nothing and it's cold" As she speaks she squeezes her right breast, hoping to keep his attention.

He frowns just a bit as he responds "Yeah, I got some but you don't look like you got much that I might want. So..."

She replies but her confidence is beginning to fade. "I'll let you play my titties" she says squeezing her breasts in as sexy way she can. She puts on her sexiest smile and waits longer than she would have liked for his response.

"Honey," he finally replies "I'm an old fat man I got bigger titties than you do." He looks her up and down again, much more slowly this time. "I like where you are going with this. You got anything else?"

She looks to left, then shyly back towards him. She puts on her smile and looks him in the eyes as she says "You want a hand job from a tiny redhead. With some hairless tits you can fondle until you cum all over her slender hands?" She winks at him.

His eyes light up slightly at this suggestion. "Well well, that does sound like a something, I'll need to see one more thing from you though." He pauses as he takes another long look at her breasts, he can feel his cock twitching in his pants. "I want you to clean off that slender hand of yours with tongue. And swallow my cum." He smiles excitedly at her, he's rather hopeful for the handjob at this point. "I'll you twenty-five dollars."

The wind blows again and sky is growing darker, Julie is very aware it's going to be quite cold tonight. She's also aware that twenty-five dollars won't get her a place to stay, not even a shitty place to stay. She responds as she tightens her arms around her chilling torso. "Make it fifty and you'll cum in my mouth and feel my lips and tongue on the tip of your cock." She says in a sexy breathy voice as her confidence builds.

The rain is really coming down, and the wind is blowing it under the overpass. Her white t-shirt is rapidly getting wet and she is getting colder. So much so she's looking forward to be so close to this other warm body. The homeless man reaches into his pockets and pulls out a small wad of the bills. He looks up at her cold, wet, small frame. "I only forty-five, and I want to see your boobs." He says quickly and matter-of-factly.

Julie smiled and kneels down beside him. She runs her hand from his shoulder to his hand and snatches the money. "I'm getting hungry show me that cock you've been hiding". They are conveniently already positioned largely out of sight thanks to some overgrown foliage. The homeless open his pants and pulls them down to his ankle and sits his old fat bare ass on the concrete. Julie removes her t-shirt and then her purple sports bra; a split second later the old man's warm hands are squeezing and massaging her perky breasts and cold hard nipples.

Julie smiles, enjoying the warm from his hands and allows him a few moments to get a good look at them before she leans over and takes his old, and somewhat small cock, into her hands. He jumps a bit at the first touch her hands are cold and he's not felt a woman's hands on his cock in decades.

She strokes his cock first slowly and then faster, as he gets more excited she begins to fondles his balls with her other hand. His hands continue to touch and squeeze her breasts and side, eventually squeezing her small tight ass. She leans towards him a bit to give him a better angle and more ass to squeeze. It takes little more than a minute or two until the old homeless man is about to cum. She can see it his face.

She quickly takes the tip of his cock in her mouth and licks as she continues to stroke him quickly. She tastes his pre-cum then with a jerk of his hips cum shoots out of this small old cock into her mouth. She continues to stroke and suck and lick; he stops touch and just lays back on the concrete moaning softly has he empties his balls into the mouth.

Before long his load is done, and balls are fully drained. She lifts her head up, and shows the old man his cum filling her mouth as she continues to stroke is twitching cock. The old man watches the beautiful redhead swallow his cum with a smile. At that he lays back and moans loudly.

Julie stands up, and collects her now soaking wet bra and stuffs it in her messenger bag, and puts on her cold rain soaked white t-shirt. Her hair is wet and flat against her head, her shirt sticking to body making her beautiful breasts basically visible to anyone near her. She smiles one last time at the old man, still laying back with his hard cock twitching. "Thank you, old man." She says as she walks out from under the bridge.

She's met with the full force of the rain and wind, she had been unaware how bad the weather had got. She walks a few blocks, now soaked head to toe to a shitty hotel. It's old and aged horribly, it's wonder someone hasn't shut it down yet.

Thirty minutes later she finally arrives, so cold she's shivering uncontrollably she's clutching her messenger bag to her chest and slips into the lobby. She approaches the counter, still shivering. She's greeted by a woman, with short black hair and dark almost black eyes. "You look like you've seen better days, girl." She says kindly but with a bit of shock as Julie reaches the counter.

"I I I'd lllike a rroo'oom" Julie utters through her shivering. Her shaking hand slowly reaches the counter with the wad of bills from the old man. "Tttthha'at's all I I got, plea'se" she stammers out almost crying in fear she'll be sent away.

The woman behind the counter is horrified by desperate situation she sees Julie in. "Oh my god, you are freezing to death. We have plenty of unused rooms tonight, honey" she reaches under the counter, pulls out a key and places it on the counter. "Room 24, I'll book you for the room come back tomorrow and pay me, we're $56 a night so it looks like you're a little short. But I cannot turn you away."

Julie smiles as best she can still shaking uncontrollably. "Thank you so much, ma'am". Her shaking hand slowly takes the key and staggers toward the door.

"Wait!" the woman behind the counter yells. "Wait for just a second" she runs back to an office and reappears quickly with a fluffy, if not old and worn, bath robe, and a cup of steaming coffee. "Here, I hope it helps. I don't need to know your story, but I want to help where I can." She says with a smile as Julie sips the coffee.

Julie smiles as the steam meets her face, staring into the hot coffee "It's good" she says, "thank you". She takes another sip and looks a robe.

"That t-shirt is soaked, if you put that robe on over it it'll just get soaked too. You should take it off; you're already showing the world your tata's anyway." The woman says.

Julie shakes her head in agreement then sets down the coffee and unceremoniously removes her soaked t-shirt, for a moment her hostess is fully distracted by Julie's sexy form and breasts. "It's soft" she says smiling starting to regain control of her shaking body. Julie then wraps the robe around her and hold it tight. The woman smiles as Julie turns, clearly exhausted and still cold turns to the door. "Thank you" Julie says as the returns to the outside to find her room.

She gets to the room drops her messenger bag on the floor along with her t-shirt. She turns the heater all the way up and heads for the bathroom. She starts a hot shower then hangs up the robe. She takes her jeans and black panties off and rings them out into the sink and lays them out to help them dry.

She enjoys the hot shower, something she's not in quite a while. She sets up her clothes out so that they will dry as best they can and she crawls naked into the bed; the storm is still raging outside. Then she sleeps soundly and comfortably and safe for the first time in months.

To be continued...