Julie's First Time

Story Info
Julie seduces Rob as husband watches.
4.8k words
4.35
232.3k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RexB
RexB
36 Followers

This is the story of Julie's first time. It happened about three years ago, but you know it's so clear in my mind that it feels like yesterday, and gets me so horny just thinking about it.

Rob, an old friend of ours, called from down south to say he was travelling around the country in a converted bus with his new wife Karen. He said they were in need of some time out of the bus to do some repairs and stretch their legs in a full size home for a few days. We were happy to help them out, and we looked forward to catching up on old times with Rob, and meeting his wife Karen for the first time. I noticed that Julie was very happy that they were coming, and seemed more excited as the time drew closer to have friends staying with us.

It was the beginning of summer when they arrived, and at sub-tropical latitude 27 the summers start early and finish about six months later. Julie and I had already slipped into "troppo" mode as the weather was keeping the pool and the spa quite warm all day and most of the night. Being on long term holiday, Rob and Karen were very relaxed about life in general, so it was agreed within a few days of their arrival that the summer uniform would be sarongs for both the males and the females at all times, and that underwear was optional. The ladies agreed, as they didn't particularly feel like having to do the washing anyway.

Now the sarong is an interesting piece of clothing. Just a length of thin cotton cloth, it is tied above the woman's breasts and then somehow makes its way between the legs and is tied again at the waist, or it is simply wrapped around and tucked in at the breasts, making a short shift that stops just below the bottom. However for the men, it is folded in half lengthwise and simply tied at the hip - not quite a skirt but more than a loincloth. We learned early on about what you could do, and couldn't do in a sarong tied this way, when Rob and I were both squatting down to look at a blown fitting on the sprinkler system, and the girls started laughing at the sight of two scrotums dangling in the breeze.

We started off the visit by agreeing to share the household duties of cooking and cleaning, by taking it in turns each day, giving each couple a day off every two days. The couple that were "off" for the day became the drink waiters for the entire day.

It was the nights that became interesting, as we would swim for a while, or sit in the spa with a glass or two enjoying the cool night air. For the first few nights we started out wearing swim suits, but you know how it is! A man knows instintively how easy it is to flick the catch on a bikini top and make it undo, and then stop the girl from doing it up, so while her hands are full of breasts in danger of losing their covering, he whips the bottoms down, and what's a girl to do? Retaliate of course! They ganged up on us to remove our suits by a combination of grab and tickle. After that we bowed to the inevitable and agreed that it was okay to go nude in the pool at night. I was surprised that Julie agreed so readily, as she is generally a little modest.

Julie is quite tall at 5'10", but is a willowy redhead with a very shapely figure that compliments her height. She has breasts that are not large, but are blessed with the most beautiful, sensitive pink nipples. Her pubic thatch is untrimmed but not thick, showing her lips clearly.

Karen, on the other hand, is quite the opposite and shows that a Polynesian ancestor lurks somewhere back there in her family tree. A pretty girl with long dark wavy hair, without her costume on her dark tan contrasted with the lighter colour of her breasts, but her nipples were large and brown. Her pubic hair was thick and dark brown on the prominent bulge of her mound. She is shorter than Julie, and has a more womanly, curvy shape.

We had very pleasant times in the spa, laughing and frolicking as we talked and drank, and hands occasionally strayed below the bubbles, accidentally or otherwise, to other people's interesting places. I remember one instance where Julie was leaning forward to whisper something to Karen, Rob adjusted his position on the seat opposite, then Julie very slowly lifted her bottom towards him. I just knew that his hand was touching her from behind, and she was letting him do it.

It then hit me why she had been so happy to learn that they were coming to visit. My dear wife had the hots for Rob! When she kept volunteering to get out of the spa to serve more drinks, I realised she was flashing for him.

While we hadn't seriously discussed the situation of her making love to another man, she knew that my favourite sexual fantasy was a threesome, and in our past lovemaking, I had hinted at the possibility. The thought came strongly to the fore in my mind, and an enormous erection throbbed into life between my legs. Julie soon realised it too, as she casually groped me, and stopped short when her hand touched it. She looked at me quizically, and I just shrugged it away. She grinned, then went over to Karen and whispered in her ear in a loud fake whisper that told everyone what I was hiding below water level. You could see a devilish glint in Karen's eye, as she suddenly discovered that her glass was empty, and she needed a drink waiter to fill it for her. Of course Julie declined, and Karen asked me to do the honours. I had to stand up, climb out and serve drinks with the three of them staring at my erect penis, and making all sorts of comments and jokes about it. By the time I got back, Karen had decided to give Rob an erection as well, and was fondling his cock and balls. As I handed the ladies their drinks, Karen laughed and proudly announced that Rob and I were now a matching set.

Later, as Julie and I lay in bed, we discussed what had happened. As I fondled her breasts, I asked how his fingers felt in her pussy. She went very quiet, as she realised that I had known what was going on. She then confessed that it had turned her on. I admitted that it had turned me on too, and that watching her being fingered had given me the erection. That night we made love more passionately than we had in years.

The next day, Karen received a phone call she had been expecting from her pregnant sister, and had to return to New Zealand for a week. Julie and I promised to take good care of Rob while she was away. The next afternoon while Rob was driving Karen to the airport, Julie and I stayed at home, and I commented to Julie that she had been very quiet all morning. When I asked her what was wrong, she almost burst into tears as she admitted to me that she had been feeling very horny, and thoughts of having an affair with Rob kept coming into her head.

I hugged my sweet Julie, and said to her "Making love to Rob isn't an affair. You're not unfaithful to me if I know all about it, so it would just be a screw for the fun of it!" Julie just looked at me, stunned at my words. "Are you telling me it would be okay with you if I did have sex with Rob?" My reply was "Only if I can watch!" She burst out laughing, and replied "I need a drink".

Over a rum punch, we discussed our feelings about this, and I let her know how much the idea of another man fucking her turned me on. She was getting quite excited at the thought of it, but was also frightened about making the first move. I suggested that over the next week she should seduce him in front of me, and I outlined my plan.

That night the three of us got into the spa as usual, but the atmosphere was a little strained without Karen, mostly I think with the sexual tension between Julie and me, so we got out early to watch t.v. I stretched out on my recliner chair with just a towel around me, while Rob sat at one end of the sofa, sarong knotted around the waist. On getting out of the spa, Julie had just knotted her sarong around her waist like Rob, and walked into the room topless. Rob whistled his appreciation, and Julie made light of it by saying "I'm just one of the guys tonight". She took the other end of the sofa beside Rob, casually leaned against the arm of the sofa, and curled her legs up onto the seat.

By the flickering light of the television, I realised that by sitting that way, Julie's sarong had ridden up behind her, and that Rob could see her pussy from behind. I pretended to watch the screen, but I saw his hand slowly move up between them. She didn't flinch as he started to fondle her, though her nipples soon gave her away. I tried not to let my breathing betray my arousal. After a few minutes Julie got up to pour us a drink. As she passed me I could see that she was flushed with desire. She brought us back a liqueur nightcap, and settled back on the sofa to drink it. We finished the drink, and all said goodnight. Rob gave Julie a goodnight kiss, and I thought he ran his fingers across her breast as he turned away.

I did my nightly rounds, locking up and switching off, then returned to the bedroom - to find Julie lying on the bed with her knees drawn up and her hands between her legs, in total arousal and only her fingers to satisfy her. I quickly dropped my towel and lay on the bed with her. She pulled me towards her and said "Fuck me now!" So I did.

I rolled her over on her back, and slowly entered her. She groaned and started to thrust her hips upwards, almost over the edge into orgasm. Knowing that I was only a few strokes away myself, I slowed down the pace, slowly withdrawing then entering her until my balls rested tight in her groove. As I moved gently in and out, she tried to speed up the process by sharp pelvic thrusts as I entered her. The tip of my penis was just drooling liquid into her as I tried desperately not to cum too soon.

I thought of other things that would distract me. I tried to get angry at Rob for fondling my wife, but that just made me horny. I thought of poor Karen, being cheated on by her husband while she was away, but all I could think of was her beautiful brown nipples, and that cute furry bush of her, and that just made me worse. Just before I fell over the edge, I withdrew my cock and lay back down on the bed. Julie was in agony, at the point of the most intense orgasm she had experienced in years, and I had pulled out. "What's wrong?" she cried.

I rolled onto my side, with my dick thrust out towards her, and throbbing with every beat of my heart, and said "There's a man along the hall in the guest room, who has gone to bed horny, with his wife away in another country. I think hospitality demands that we satisfy his need, don't you?" Julie just looked me in the eye for what seemed like forever, then slowly smiled, kissed me deeply and long, and got out of bed. She moved to the door and opened it. Turning towards me she said "Thank you my darling". I replied "Just tell him I went to sleep, and you need it badly!" She closed the door.

I grabbed my cock in absolute agony, and squeezed my balls as I listened for the sounds of her walking down the hallway, pausing for a while at his door, then opening it. I listened as she closed the door. For about five minutes I listened for the door to reopen, hardly daring to breathe, but it didn't. My cock erupted sperm at the realisation that she was in his bed, in his arms. They were doing it, they were fucking!

I eventually drifted off into a dozing sleep, and must have slept for about an hour, when Julie quietly slipped back into the room, and into bed beside me. As she cuddled into me, I asked her how she felt. "Fucked!" was her reply. I was instantly awake, and insisted that she tell me all about it. She told me that he was shocked that she had arrived naked in his room, but accepted instantly that I had fallen asleep, and that she needed to be fucked. So he fucked her, three times.

By the time Julie had finished telling me how he had fucked her, how big his cock was, how good it felt, how much he came, I had an enormous erection again. But Julie, my beautiful darling that had just been fucked by our house guest, didn't stop there. She told me how much she wanted to show me her appreciation for the wonderful gift I had just given her, and moved down to put the head of my penis into her mouth. Pausing for breath, she said "I know that you have wanted me to suck you off for years, and I have never done it. But tonight you get your wish." She put my cock into her mouth, and pumped up and down on it with her mouth, as she fondled my balls. I came in her mouth, and she swallowed it all. It was incredible.

In the morning, we all got up, made coffee, had breakfast, and did all of the normal things as though nothing had happened. Rob was unaware that I knew anything, and I acted my cheerful self so everyone else could just relax.

The day passed uneventfully, except for a phone call from Karen to say that her sister was coping well with the new baby, and that she would be returning home in three days. I was pleased that she had called our house "home", and also realised that we didn't have much time left for playing the seduction game. That night, instead of the spa, we swam in the pool. I put on some soft music, and lit the big citronella candles to ward off the tropical bities, and floated in the warm silky water. The flare of the candles and the gentle beat of the music lulled me into a dreamlike trance. I felt like I was in some pagan ritual.

I awoke from my trance to find Julie and Rod kissing in the pool. He was fondling her breasts, and I think she was holding his cock under the water. I coughed, to give them time to recover their innocent positions, then pretended to wake up. I looked up to find them about ten feet apart, just swimming. Interesting how just swimming can give you an erection of that size, or big pointy nipples!

I said goodnight to both of them, and told them I was going to bed as I was really tired. I mentioned that I was going to take a Valerian tablet, to ensure that I got a good night's sleep. I swear I could see a glint of jubilation in their eyes as I said that I was going to bed quite early, because they knew that they would have lots of time to play. I indeed took a Valerian, so that I would sleep, I let them see me take it, and I went to bed, and slept all night.

I awoke in the morning, just as it grew light, and coincidentally just as Julie slipped back into bed beside me. I lay there with my eyes closed, savouring the start of a new day, and gently rolled over to cuddle Julie as I awoke. "Good morning." I said, opening my eyes. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a log!" she said as she went through the motions of stretching and awakening. My cock sprang to attention, with the realisation that Julie had decided to pretend that she had been in bed with me all night, when I knew I had slept alone. The thought made me horny all day, and the wearing of a sarong did nothing to hide the regular appearance of my erection throughout the day. She was cheating on me, and it excited me!

That night, as both Julie and Rob were feeling quite tired, we skipped the nightly swim, and decided to watch a cable movie instead. We spent a little time trying to decide which movie to watch, then I asked, if they didn't mind, if we watch a porno movie I had stashed in the cupboard, called "Frisky Business". Julie's reaction was lukewarm, but they both agreed. I put the movie on, and it was a threesome kind of movie. As usual, I sat in my recliner and they sat on the sofa together. Julie decided to put on something more comfortable, so she retired to the bedroom while Rob settled himself on the sofa with his legs drawn up. I couldn't help noticing that his ball sac was very visibly hanging out where the sarong didn't quite cover his rump. I hadn't realised his balls were so big before.

When Julie returned, she was dressed in a fuck-me set of night wear. It was a short and sheer top that was completely transparent apart from a little lace edging, matched with a little g-string panty of the same material. We could both see her breasts and her hairy vulva through the filmy fabric. Astonishingly, neither Rob nor I commented, but glued our eyes to the screen, both of us wishing to fuck her on the spot.

Julie sat, as usual, on the sofa with her legs drawn up and leaning on the arm rest. But this time her feet were touching Rob's, sole to sole, as we watched the threesome movie. This time Rob's hand slowly moved behind Julie so that he could fondle her, but Julie's hand also moved to the same place. I thought that they were holding hands, until I realised that she was holding his balls in her hand as he fingered her vagina.

After a while I pretended to doze in my chair, so that I could watch the action unfold on the sofa diagonally across from me. I even threw in a fake snore occasionally, so that they would get on with it. They didn't disappoint me.

Through lidded eyes, I watched as she leaned towards him and said "Is he awake?" He replied "I don't think so", and he leaned across to kiss her. She returned the kiss, as he cupped her breast in his hand.

Now I don't know which dwarf I'm supposed to be, maybe Sleepy, perhaps Dopey, but I'm not Bashful. I pretended to sleep as I sat and watched him kiss her breasts through the filmy material. "What if he wakes up?" she said as he sucked her nipples. That set Rob back, and he stopped touching her to think it through for a moment. "Don't stop", Julie said, and she stood up to face him sitting on the sofa. She quickly pulled her panties to the side, and climbed on to his lap. She reached down between her legs and guided his cock into her cunt as she lowered herself down onto his lap. He groaned in pleasure. "But what if he wakes up?" he echoed her question of a few moments ago. "Fuck that!" she said. "Fuck me!" she commanded, as she moved up and down on her cock. He obeyed her command.

I opened my eyes and watched, no longer needing to pretend. He continued to fuck her for about three minutes, his hips lifting to match her downward thrusts until suddenly, Rob noticed that I was awake and watching. He froze. "Don't stop" I said, as Julie turned around to look at me. Rob stared at me like a frightened rabbit, and I repeated "Don't stop Rob, fuck Julie while I watch."

I think Julie started to move first, but soon, both of them were fucking each other as I watched. She bounced up and down on his lap, as his cock moved in and out of her cunt. She lifted up so just the head was still in her vagina, then dropped down onto his lap, so that she squashed his balls between their bodies with her buttocks. I couldn't help myself, I held my cock as they fucked.

I heard Rob whisper to Julie "I think you'd better fuck your husband now", and on his suggestion, she lifted herself off him, and came over towards me. She took off her panties and straddled me in my chair, reached down and guided my cock into the hot, wet cunt that had held Rob's cock only a moment ago. She sat on me, impaled on my cock. I fucked upwards into her. Rob sat and nursed his erect penis in his hand. But as I fucked my wife with Rob watching, I knew I wanted more. I asked Rob to join us, asked him to put his cock in Julie's mouth as I fucked her. I asked Julie to suck him off as I fucked her.

Sitting in my chair, with Julie on my lap and my penis inside her, I watched Rob approach the side of the chair. I stopped moving and massaged her tits, as he faced us both and held his cock towards Julie's face. She took him in both of her hands, one around his shaft, and one cupping his big balls. She drew him into her mouth and started to suck. As she did, I fucked hard into her cunt, and she bounced up and down on my cock. Her face was only about three inches away from mine, I could just have easily sucked him myself, he was so close. She cupped his balls with one hand as she sucked him, and I watched his cock move in and out of her lips. It was quite thick, and seemed huge at such a close angle. She was moaning with pleasure, and I fucked her harder.

RexB
RexB
36 Followers
12