Julie's Girls Night Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's tales of a night out.
3.1k words
4.06
200.4k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Julie, and I are an ordinary couple in our young to mid 30's. We have been married for ten years and I love her more every day. She is also more beautiful than the day we married. She is a natural blonde, 5'4" tall, and has become a fitness fanatic. While she is not thin and muscled, her curves are perfectly sculpted and firm. I am constantly torn when considering whether her full perfect ass or her soft, still firm breasts are my favorite feature.

Our sex life is fantastic. No other wife in the world is more dedicated to making sure her man is satisfied. I like to think I return the favor. This little story is an example of how dedicated my beautiful bride is at making me happy.

We regularly enjoyed indulging my fetish of imagining that she was a complete slut in the arms of someone else. Though I knew she played along with these fantasies out of her willingness to please me not because it was her fantasy too, she had become quite good at humoring me. Every time I was gone overnight I would receive text messages telling me how she was being naughty. The tales got better and better through time. She learned all my dirty little secret obsessions by judging my responses. Her tales came to regularly involve describing how much larger their cocks were than mine and/or how they lasted forever and recovered quickly for round two or three.

Though I was the first, and only a few times in the distant past, to have been allowed to fuck her perfect little ass she would tell me all about how she begged her imaginary lovers to fuck her married asshole. On one trip I even received a letter describing how the two TV delivery guys, both college age guys one black one white, had fucked both her holes and then covered her in cum. The thought of my beautiful, perfect little good girl wife begging to have a cock in the one place that only I had been, let alone both holes at once, was exquisite torture. It was all imaginary fun, but never failed to have me dying to fuck her silly when I got home. While I would do so she would tell me how I had to be careful since she was still sore or ask how I was enjoying my sloppy seconds. She would kiss me after sucking my cock and ask if I could still taste her lover since he had cum in her mouth earlier.

I know it confounded her trying to understand how I could be fascinated with the humiliation and degradation of having a slut for a wife, even if just in fantasy, but she expertly played along regardless.

That, as the reader must know it would, leads me to a particular night. It was the first time that my wife had gone out for girls night that was more than just playing games at a friends house or dinner and a movie. She had gone with her workout buddy and all around gal pal Nikki to hear a band at an upscale bar we had recently found. I eagerly agreed to stay home with the kids and let her have a girls night out.

To say I eagerly agreed is an understatement. Though I was perfectly happy with the really naughty stuff staying fantasy, I did enjoy the sense of realism imposed on my fantasy world from certain things. Watching men ogle at her when she would go out wearing something a little slutty or at least flirtatious was great fuel for my fire. While I knew she would not do anything overtly risque I also knew that she would be dancing with her hot friend and would inevitably be hit on and perhaps even dance with someone else. I didn't mention those thoughts as I didn't want to ruin our fantasy by having her think I had crossed the line and wanted it to become our reality. Nevertheless, I hoped she would dance and flirt a little and then be open to sharing enough details to create a few new tales out of the harmless reality. The fact that the imagined would stem from some real, albeit harmless, acts was intoxicating.

Nikki came to our house so she could leave her car there and they could share a cab to go out. Just describing Nikki is enough to cause an erection. While not as pretty as my wife there is something about her that just exudes sexuality. At 26, she is six years younger than Julie and is a fitness instructor with an incredible figure. She is about 5'2" with incredible, I would guess, D cups. I actually prefer Julie's ass, but Nikki's is super tight from being so fit. The best thing about her is her willingness to dress to please. Wow can that girl wear some short dresses. She seems to have an endless supply of impossibly tight and daringly short dresses that she wears without needing an occasion. She clearly knows how good her body is and enjoys showing it.

Julie knew Nikki would be dressed to kill and had decided not to be outdone. She was wearing a brown dress that stopped just beneath her ass. The top of it was snug, but not tight, and showed off her breasts perfectly. It was just tight enough against her bra that I could tell it was my favorite lacy black one that was absolutely tantalizing to behold. The back plunged enough that the bra strap was occasionally revealed as she moved. The bottom of the dress was loose enough that when she sat or bent down it moved enough to readily reveal her panties. She looked stunning. She had bought the dress to wear for me since I love to show her off, but never got around to it. Just the fact that she was now donning it to go out without me was a tease.

Out of guilt at abandoning me they hung around for a bit and had a drink with me before leaving. I was pretty sure that I managed to avoid being caught glancing up Nikki's dress every chance I got. It was hard not to look after the first time. Apparently her aversion to having much on didn't stop at her dress length. Her completely bald, panty-less pussy was on full display. My sex life with Julie is so satisfying that I rarely fantasize about other women, but in my mind at that moment my head was under that tight dress running my tongue up that slit while my hands relished the weight of those large, full boobs.

Finally, they called a cab and I was to be left with my mind reeling from its secret fascinations. If Julie only knew how excited I was about her going out without me. Nikki went out to hold the cab while my wife ran to do one last thing before heading out. When she kissed me goodbye she revealed that one last thing she had tended to. As she kissed me in the doorway she slipped her tiny thong panties into my hand and whispered.... "I noticed you seemed to appreciate the fact that she wasn't wearing any and you know I hate to be outdone."

She grinned widely and grabbed my cock through my pants as she left me with parting instructions... "Don't think I don't know you are dying to see if my kiss tastes like cock when I come home. You might want to try not to wear that thing out while I am gone. If it is not up to satisfying me by fucking your sloppy seconds you will have to eat it instead." She headed out to the cab shaking her ass more than was really necessary. Damn! Busted twice! My beautiful minx had read my mind AND caught my roaming eyes. My fingers played with the panties in my hand. Was I imagining things or were they moist? The real question was...was she wet just from her little mind fuck she had created or was she looking forward to adding the element of realism to our little game the same as I was. Was she was looking forward to telling me about the guys who hit on her and danced with her or was she looking forward to being hit on and dancing with them.

I did manage to not jerk off before she got home, but it was a long tortured night. Well, that is sorta true. I should clarify that I managed not to cum. I couldn't resist stroking my cock occasionally. I spent the whole night entertaining the mental images of her dancing and flirting. Images of her smiling and shaking her head to say "no, no, no bad boy" when one of her dance partners would let his hand sliding over her ass turn into a grope. Then letting the grope last just long enough to give them a good feel only to shut them down when they would take that as permission to raise the skirt enough to cup the bare skin of her ass in their hands. I imagined her smiling at seeing the lust in their eyes from her tease and relishing in the power of torturing them by constantly denying anything really naughty.

My erection raged all night hoping my thoughts were not too far from reality...that she would come home with her pussy so wet from having actually been so daring that it is easy to complete the fantasy that she is wet from having been fucked. I was not disappointed.

I have no way of knowing how much is true, but she described in great detail how she danced with Nikki knowing that they were teasing every guy there. She related that when she did dance with some of them they clearly assumed they could take certain liberties with someone who would wear that dress and dance so provocatively with another woman. She claimed it was a huge turn on knowing the assumptions they made about a woman wearing a wedding ring and exhibiting such behavior.

I could sense where reality departed from fantasy. She went on to describe having let several of them finger her in the club and that she and Nikki eventually had gone back to the apartment of one of them with two of his buddies. The details she went into describing all the things they did was incredible. I knew that part was fabricated for my enjoyment, but something told me that the portion of the story about dancing and flirting was real and that she had truly enjoyed it. That was as perfect as I could have hoped! My mind was reeling! I had never guessed she would ever let loose that much.

That night as she climbed into bed, to begin relaying her story, she started slowly stroking my cock and tracing her fingernails all over my body. She pushed me down every time I tried to kiss her and shoved away my hands when I tried to touch her with them. She was completely in control and loving it.

Every detail was thought out. She described how she started dancing with one of the young studs when they got back to the apartment. She was between my legs looking up at me as she told me that she knelt in front of him suddenly and took his cock out of his pants. She gripped my cock and slowly licked it...telling me that she smiled up at him when she did that too. Only she told me that the smile at him was more a grin when she saw how large it was.

"Not like this one....this is nice and all, but I could hardly fit my hand around his. I knew I was about to put it in my mouth, but I really wanted it in my cunt....and believe me when I tell you that I was more than wet enough to take it."

She took my cock in her mouth while I told her what a filthy whore she was. She grinned and told me that yes she was as she came up to finally kiss me. I could taste my cock on her lips and realized instantly why she had not let me kiss her. She wanted to complete the fantasy by actually tasting like cock.

"One of them came in me, but the others came on mine and Nikki's faces...can you still taste it?" Holy shit she was getting good at this little game! "Do you want to fuck me now? You want your sloppy seconds you little pervert? You can cum in my mouth if you prefer. It doesn't matter to me." She tightened her hand around my cock while still kissing me. "I'm not likely to feel this thing anyway as much as my pussy was stretched out tonight."

I responded by forcing my hips up as hard as I could, slamming my cock into her pussy which was indeed dripping wet. She knew I was trying to show her I could make her feel it and purposely avoided any moans or expressions of sensation as I pistoned in and out of her as hard as I could. She simply grinned wickedly at me as she continued her verbal taunting "Hmmmm...that's it baby, fuck me! Can you feel anything at all or is it too loose and wet?"

I flipped her over so I was on top and shoved my cock back in her so hard I felt like I was trying to shove my hips into her pussy instead of just my cock. She actually giggled at my efforts while reaching up to pinch my nipples roughly between her fingers. I stopped fucking her and let my fingers slide up under her ass. One finger teased her asshole and I told her that if she continued to mock me I would find some place tight to fuck.

"Oh no you won't you little pervert...you have gone on and on about wanting to...how do you like me to describe it? Enjoy my well used, freshly fucked, married cunt? That sound about right? Well that is what you have your little cock in right now....my well used, freshly fucked, thoroughly stretched out, wet, married sluts cunt." Her smile widened as she again pinched my nipples hard enough to make me wince and continued... "now I suggest you see if you are man enough to do it any good."

I sat stunned for a moment that even in our little fantasy world she could be such a total and delicious bitch. My ego stung, but my cock was throbbing harder than I had ever known. Just as I started to move again she stopped grinning at me and added more than I could handle.... "besides, what makes you think that would be much tighter?"

The inference that her perfect little ass, that even I don't get to enjoy, had been offered to some young stranger, or strangers, was more than I could stand. I came instantly. I came so hard that I am not entirely sure I didn't black out. As I was relishing in my orgasmic bliss I opened my eyes and looked down at my wife only to find she did not appear as ecstatic as I was. Normally Julie joins me in the moment of post-orgasmic wonderland and smiles as if she has accomplished a great deed when I have cum. She did not seem to be in that place with me and I was a little shocked. This is where we kiss like normal husband/wife and go back to our loving place forgetting the perversions that so recently brought us here. Clearly, her face did not appear 'normal' in those terms.

Before I could speak she cut me off. "I think you still have some work to do. " It was clear from the look on her face that it was not a mere request. "I remember telling you before I left what your choices would be when I got home. Well, you did manage to get your sloppy seconds, but not to my satisfaction."

My mind was racing backwards to recall my earlier instructions as I offered to fetch her favorite toy to give her what she needed. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me backwards causing my deflating cock to slip out of her. Typically, she jumps up at this point in a rush to clean up. She just laid there with that look on her face staring at me. "Lick it...eat me. Lick it and use your fingers in me." I sat there dumbfounded. I had always said that I would do absolutely anything to satisfy my beautiful wife, but being an unerringly straight male the thought of what she was asking...well demanding...was more than a little unsettling.

"You heard me..." My mind was yet again lost for an explanation as I lowered my head between her legs. I laid there looking up at her face, still staring at me, and glancing down at her pussy. I could see my juices slipping out of her. I wanted to please her more than anything in the world, but my brain was less than enthusiastic about the chore to say the least. I couldn't force myself to lick at her swollen lips dripping with our juices, but gently reached out and touched her clit with my tongue. For the first time that night something I did forced her to close her eyes and moan. I continued licking and sucking her clit the best I could without having to dive my tongue into her filthy cunt. "Put your fingers in me." I slipped two fingers into her pussy as I licked her swollen, engorged clit. "More...use more." Simple instructions...again not like Julie to issue any instruction in our lovemaking, but I gladly complied.

We were both later amazed at the things that your body is capable of. In reality, Julie is averse to large things in her. We have tried large toys and such, but she never enjoyed them as much as her smaller ones. That night it took virtually my whole hand stretching her out while my tongue worked over her clit to get her to the finish line. When she came it was like nothing I had ever seen. She practically screamed and her orgasm seemed to last for minutes. I crawled up beside her and enjoyed feeling her stretched out beside me as we kissed...tasting each other on our lips. Finally back to that loving bride I adore.

The rest of this story is yet to come in chapter 2. Naturally, there is a surprising twist on the events of that evening. No, chapter 2 will not reveal the events she described as real. The apartment of the 3 guys and all that transpired there was indeed a fantasy. In my mind...what really happened is even more interesting.