Julie's Ideas On Jogging

Story Info
Wife spices up their sex life.
1.3k words
4.37
116.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I enjoy a great sex life. We always have and it seems to go on and on. From time to time we like to spice things up a little, the idea of open air, being watched, being caught sex is very thrilling.

A few months ago I cuddled up to Julie in bed, from behind, wrapped my arms around her and (as she loves) lifted her silk nightie and started very slowly running my hands over her breasts, flicking her oh so sensitive nipples and pinching them gently. Man do those nipples harden quickly. Julie started moaning softly and squirming around, pushing her lovely arse into my groin and my ever hardening dick.

There I was in heaven as usual when Julie whispers in my ear that she has a new idea, she would like to try. When she told me what it was I couldn't help sliding my very hard dick into her very, very wet pussy.

This leads onto a Friday three weeks ago, when we tried out her idea for real.

I've been running for a while now and Julie has just recently started jogging at the same time.

This Friday she dressed as usual in her sweat pants and T-shirt and we went to our local disused rail track to run. Unusually Julie suggested I get out the car and go on ahead, to run as far as I wanted and then head back and meet up.

I ran a couple of miles turned round and headed home. When I'd gone a way back I noticed Julie jogging toward me, but she was now wearing a short skirt not her sweat pants. God this was her idea about to become reality.

I ran up to her, let a walker stroll past (the guy seemed interested in Julies lovely legs beneath her very short skirt). Julie is a petite natural brunette with great legs and a wonderful pair of tits and the most gorgeous eyes (first thing I noticed about her), she had been running hard and was out of breath and her brow was covered in sweat. She turned around and watched the guy walking away and shuddered. I grabbed her from behind and asked her what she was thinking. Julie replied that he was the third guy to stare at her legs. I said what did she expect and wasn't it nice that guys found her attractive. She told me to put a hand under her skirt and I'd get the answer to that question. So always one to oblige I ran a hand up her thigh and over her arse and then between her legs to her pussy. 'Bloody Hell' I said not only was she soaking wet but she had taken her knickers off as well. This skirt barely covered her arse cheeks, the thought of her without knickers as well was such a huge turn on. I suggested that perhaps the guys were seeing more than her legs and she confessed (still breathless – but not from the running) that she had had to stop and bend over to retie her shoe laces twice, and that both times coincidently someone was passing by.

Julie was now shaking with excitement and wanted me to fuck her there and then. Her idea had been for me to catch her hot and sweaty and bend her over and take her from behind out in the open.

I stopped her touching herself (she does that a lot), and said she would have to wait. I said I wanted to see what happened when her laces needed tying next time someone was about. She asked if I was serious and I said bloody right I was. So I jogged a hundred yards away and waited. It wasn't long before a couple of guys walked past me towards her and I turned and followed a few yards behind them. When they got close to Julie she bent down onto one knee and started fiddling with her shoes, her skirt rode up almost around her waist, her legs were well apart. I thought she would keep her head down but just as they approached she looked up, straight at them, sweat on her face, hair damp and sticking to her cheeks and just smiled a big, big smile. They slowed down and for one awful moment I thought they would stop, but they just stared and stared at her, turning their heads as they went past. By the time I got to her she was frigging her cunt harder than I have ever seen her, her eyes were glazed over and she was barely aware I was there. The guys had stopped twenty yards past her and were watching her open mouthed. I whispered to her that they were still watching and this just made her frig even harder. She told me to lift her top up and play with her tits, I said that they would see and she just smiled and said "good". I did as she said and lifted her top so it was above her tits and touched her nipples which were rock hard. She was moaning loadly now and stood up and turned around. I was behind her with my arms around her playing furiously with her tits as she bent her legs a little and frigged herself harder and harder. The guys didn't move but first one and then the other started rubbing themselves through their jeans, and then one followed by the other unzipped themselves and took out their rock hard pricks.

My beautiful wife opened her eyes and watched them wanking and motioned them towards her. We have a rule, we both like the thrill of being watched, but have always said that no one else would ever join in. I started getting worried (but also incredibaly turned on), she let them get close and asked in a very croaky voice whether they liked what they saw. They both nodded, Julie then said that although they couldn't touch her, that she was going to make herself cum for them and that she wanted them to cum too. One of them said he wanted to cum on her tits. Julie turned to me and said she loved me very much and would I mind?

I couldn't talk and just nodded, both guys got very close, I kept playing with Julies tits and I could tell she was close to an amazing orgasm. The guy on the right suddenly jerked and pumped a load of cum on Julies chest followed shortly by guy number two, I felt it hot and sticky on my fingers and I rubbed it into both her tits and then put a cum covered finger in her mouth. That was it, Julie just lost it, she was almost screaming out load, panting and half crying when she came. She almost collapsed to the ground, I held her up and turned her around to face me, we hugged and hugged, I told the guys thank you and they quietly left us.

I wanted desperately to fuck her there and then I can't remember my dick ever being this hard, but I could tell Julie was finished for the time being.

I took her home, ran her a hot bath, washed her then sat next to the bath and slowly wanked myself as she told me what she had been thinking and feeling earlier. I came as she leaned over and kissed the end of my dick, and lovingly cradled my balls in her hands.

Since then one of us just has to mention this happening and we end up fucking like crazy people, she gets so wet, so quickly it's incredible.

Hope you have enjoyed this story 'cos it's absolutely true. I'm not sure we will want or be able to repeat this but if we do I'll write and tell you all about it.