Julie's Journal Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie attends an orgy, Aliyah loses her cherry.
6k words
4.52
34.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May 13

My brother is coming in eight days, and I am going to fuck him. In the meantime, life goes on.

I didn't see my friend Aliyah at school yesterday. I thought maybe she was too heartsick after I told her about David's phone call to me. I debated with myself whether to tell her or not, but, to me, what he did was the ultimate betrayal. If it was me, I surely would want to know.

Well, when I saw her today, you could have knocked me over with a feather. Her hijab was gone, and so was her long baggy dress. She wore a white peasant dress, cut several inches above her knees, with a scoop neck that showed a modest cleavage.

Her waist-length black hair was combed out and hung loose down her back. She wore a beautiful pair of gold hoop earrings, and some pretty pink lip-gloss. White is definitely a great color for her, because it shows off her olive skin and flawless complexion.

"Aliyah, what happened? Did your father relent and let you wear western clothes?"

"My father and brothers went back to Iraq. My mother wouldn't go with him, so it's me and Mom and my sisters here. They're going to get divorced."

"Won't he miss her? And your sisters?"

"Women are treated like shit there. We're considered possessions, just like cattle. He'll just get a new wife, maybe more than one."

"I missed you yesterday. What were you doing?"

"Shopping!" she said with a huge grin, then twirled around in her new dress, her skirt flying up, revealing her lovely thighs. She bent over and showed me her new half-bra, a totally sexy light lavender lace. "And I got a thong to match."

"How's your Mom holding up?"

"She deliriously happy. She got married when she was thirteen, had my older brother when she was fourteen. She never had a choice, her father arranged the marriage."

"Is she going to adopt western ways too?"

"Well, today she's wearing designer jeans and a halter top. She's 36 and she really looks hot. I'd never seen her body before, she was always covered up."

"So now that you're liberated, what are you going to do?"

"The first thing I'm going to do is lose my virginity. Um, do you think Nathan would fuck me?"

"We can ask him when you come over tomorrow. I'm so excited for you!" I gave her a huge hug.

Carrie Nelson and Debbie Sanders had invited me to a slumber party at Carrie's house tonight. All the popular girls were going to be there, and I was flattered to be with that group. I think.

I didn't know what kind of sleepwear would be appropriate, because I had never been to a slumber party before. I usually sleep in the nude, but I have some baby dolls. They were see-through lace, and pretty risqué, but I thought what the hell and brought them anyway.

Sometimes I have to laugh at myself, because it was only a month or so ago that I slept in a full length flannel night gown, never had sex, I didn't even know what masturbation is, and I'd never had an orgasm. Now look at me—a teen-age sex maniac. I think about it all the time. Is that normal?

I had no idea what to expect when I got to Carrie's house, and I didn't know most of the girls who would be there. I've always been kind of shy, and with the upbringing I had, I didn't have a lot in common with them. Not too many of them had been raised in a Christian colony like me.

They all seemed to be pretty nice, but I had the feeling I was being checked out pretty good. Carrie's father was barbequing hamburgers in the backyard, and they were serving cokes and other soft drinks.

She whispered to me, "the parental units are going to leave after dinner, so we won't have them around to chaperone." I wondered why we needed chaperones anyway, because we were all over eighteen, and of legal age.

As soon as they were out of the driveway, Debbie shouted, "It's par-tay time," and two other girls came out carrying a case of beer. I knew I liked wine, but I had never tasted beer before. We were all sitting around the picnic table next to the swimming pool.

Someone twisted the top off a longneck bottle and passed it to me, and I took a big sip. It was kind of bitter compared to soda, but I decided I liked it. I was thirsty, so I took a really big swallow, the bubbles raced up from my stomach, and I burped. Kind of loudly.

"Oh, excuse me," I said, and looked really embarrassed. One of the girls laughed, took a really big gulp, and burped even louder that I had.

Then it became a contest. "UURP!" came from one side of the table, "BEELCH!" from another. We all laughed so hard there were tears streaking down our faces. It was hardly lady-like. Then we drank some more beer.

Janie pulled a bag of green stuff out of her purse, put some carefully on a small piece of paper, and rolled it up. She lit it up, inhaled a big mouthful, held her breath, then passed it to Heather, who did the same.

It looked too small to be a cigarette and the smoke smelled sweeter. When it was passed to me, I did the same thing they did. But I couldn't hold it in. My throat burned and my eyes watered and I couldn't stop coughing.

"Aha, a pot virgin," Tiffany giggled. "Don't feel bad, everybody does that the first time. Take in a little bit of smoke and a lot of air," she said, and demonstrated. I tried it that way and I didn't cough or choke at all.

Then, all of sudden, the thought hit me. Pot? That's marijuana isn't it? Oh my God! The devil weed! They showed us the movie "Reefer Madness" at church camp. Was I going to go insane? Become an ax murderer?

I looked around the table, and everyone really calm and smiling. And eating chocolate chip cookies. Lots of them. God, they were good! Best cookies I ever tasted. Ever.

Then somebody passed another doobie around. I was a pro by then. Sucked that mother right down. I scored a bag to take home for Colleen and Nathan. Now I can turn them onto something. Gee, listen to me; I sound like a real doper.

The music was the best I ever heard. It was Eric Clapton. Now, I've him before, and even the same CD, but never like this. It's like you could pull the notes right out of the air. "I Shot the Sheriff." Wow, I can sing that. So I did.

"Let's go swimming," Carrie shouted.

"Um, I didn't bring a bathing suit." Truth is, I don't even own one.

"We didn't either; we're going skinny dipping."

"You all can skinny-dip. Myself, I chunky-dunk," Marla said. She was kind of, uh, well, fat. She also has gigundous boobs.

I love skinny-dipping. I love being naked, especially in front of other people, guys or girls. I guess I've turned into an exhibitionist.

Being the new girl in the group, I know they're going to check me out. But that's okay, I've got a beautiful body. I'm going to check them out too. Women's bodies really turn me on. Men's too. I think maybe I'm bi.

We all stripped off our clothes. Most of the girls either shaved their pussies, or had a landing strip, except Marla, who had a huge black bush. "I can't see it past my stomach to shave it," she laughed. At least she was comfortable with who she was.

Most of the girls were pretty well endowed in the boob department, but they were all different. Carrie had pretty big ones, probably a D cup that only sagged a little bit. Debbie's were kind of elongated, with really big nipples.

Janie and Heather had really small breasts, barely a handful. "We belong to the IBT club."

"What's the IBT club?"

"Itty Bitty Titties." We all laughed at that one.

Carly got a boob job for her eighteenth birthday. She's really thin and has these enormous hooters. She says the guys really go for them. I think they look ridiculous.

Of all the girls there, I think mine were the nicest. I'm probably prejudiced, but mine are round and full, sit high on my chest, have a nice uplift, and have quarter-sized areolas with pretty pink nipples.

Karen had a little digital camera and went around taking pictures of us. I posed for mine, pulling my waist-length natural blonde hair over the front of me, so my breasts peeked through. I was kind of turned on, so my clit and some of my inner labia stuck out through my slit.

We all went swimming then. Marla stood on the diving board, bounced a couple of times, and did a huge cannonball. We noticed she spread her cheeks apart before she hit the water. "Power douche," she said, grinning. We were lucky there was still some water left in the pool.

All of a sudden, I looked up at one of the second story windows and saw two faces peeking out from behind a curtain.

"Carrie, there's somebody watching us from up there," I said.

"That's just my little brother and one of his buddies getting cheap thrills. This'll give those little dickheads some jack-off material for the next month," she laughed.

"Come on, let's get dressed and go in before the guys get here."

"Guys?"

"What's a slumber party, if a bunch of guys don't raid it?"

They had a finished rec room in their basement, and there were wall-to-wall mattresses on the floor for us to sleep on. And to do other stuff on, as I later found out.

Before long five guys came clomping in, carrying two cases of beer. There were eight girls, so we were a little mis-matched. "I'll get my brother Tom," Carrie said.

Well, Tom turned out to be a super-hunk. He stood 6'2", had really broad shoulders, dark hair and green eyes, and a face that looked like Brad Pitt. He's twenty-two. Our eyes locked on each other. He licked his lips, and I licked mine. Instant chemistry. Yum.

Let's see, there was Tom, Brad, Tony, Jim, Art, and a guy they introduced as "Meat." All the guys were on the football team, so they were pretty buff.

"Why do they call him Meat?" I asked Debbie.

"Wait awhile; you'll find out."

All the guys were checking me out pretty thoroughly. Fresh meat, you know. I heard somebody whisper, "what a fox," and that made me feel really good.

Beer flowed freely, and there were about a dozen pre-rolled joints on the coffee table. Before long everyone was all mellowed out. "Let's start the games," Carrie announced.

"What kind of games?" I thought about Monopoly or Clue, or something like that.

"Sex games."

"Wow, you play sex games with your brother?"

"Sure, we're fuck-buddies. He copped my cherry when I was fourteen. I seduced him."

Wow, I thought. Maybe my brother and I can be fuck-buddies. That would be really cool.

Turns out we were going to play poker. Strip poker. Because there were so many people, if we did it one at a time, it would take all night, so we divided into teams, guys vs. girls.

If a girl got the best hand, all the girls would remove an article of clothing from all the guys. So you wouldn't get the same guy all the time, the girl with the highest hand would undress the guy with the lowest one. And vice versa.

Confused? Yeah, so was I, but it became more clear as we played.

Oh yeah, one other thing; the couple involved would make-out for two minutes, once the garment was removed. While you were kissing, you could fondle each other, but only in the areas where your clothes had been removed. Like a guy could play with my tits, but only when my bra was off.

When both people were totally naked, you could fuck. I was really excited.

Each person wore only four items; girls wore a blouse, pants or skirt, bra, and panties. Guys wore a shirt, T-shirt, pants, and undershorts.

The girls won the first hand, so we all took a guy's shirt off. I got Tony. He was just an okay kisser, and didn't ring any bells. Besides, his breath smelled like garlic.

Because there wasn't an equal number of people, two of the girls had to pair off with each other. Tiffany and Carly were the first two, and the guys really got off on watching two girls make out. They'd really go nutso when the game went further.

The guys won the next one, and I was paired off with Tom! I was quivering with excitement when he pulled the crop-top over my head. He stepped back and looked at my breasts spilling out of my pretty lacy half-bra.

"You are really beautiful," he whispered in my ear, before he pressed his lips to mine. While we kissed, he ran his fingers through my hair and massaged my back. He was a most excellent kisser. His mouth moved from mine to the tops of my breasts, and I flooded my panties.

Girls won the next one, and I took off Jim's T-shirt. He had a really muscular chest and taut abs, and he was a pretty good kisser. Tom was kissing Heather and our eyes were locked on each other's the whole time. It was electric.

Art took down my cut-offs, and I was down to my lacy bra and matching thong. He massaged my ass cheeks, while he kissed me. He had an erection that he ground into the front of me. I don't even remember if he was any good at making out, because all I could taste was Tom's sweet mouth.

I found out why he was called Meat, when I slid his Levi's down. He wasn't wearing any underwear, because there wasn't a pair of Jockey shorts that could hold that thing; he ran it down his pants leg.

"Jesus Christ on whole-wheat toast!" I said when I finally freed that monster. King Kong schlong, and it wasn't even hard yet. He had balls that belonged on a pool table. Everyone in the room was cracking up. These kids had known each other from grammar school and everyone has seen it before.

Because he was short one item of clothing, according to the rules of the game, I got a reprieve from doing anything with it. It would have taken two hands just to jerk him off.

When the girls lost, I was so glad that it was Tom who got to take my bra off. His eyes lit up when he saw my bare breasts, and his hand were so gentle when he caressed them. When he tweaked my nipples, I couldn't hold back, and I came right there.

I must have moaned rather loudly, because a couple girls look really envious. "I want you," he whispered in my ear.

"Oh, I want you too."

It must have been kismet or something, because I got to be the one to take Tom's briefs off. When I slipped them down his legs, my face was right in front of his throbbing erection.

His cock was beautiful. Pretty big. (Carrie told me it was 7 1/2 inches; she measured her brother's cock. I wonder how big my brother's cock is?)

I licked it all the way from bottom to top, and then I kissed the head. He oozed a bit of clear liquid, and I sucked it up. When we kissed again, my lips were all slippery. While we did our two-minute make-out, I stroked it with my hand. He was moaning the whole time.

Looking around the room was really trippy. All the girls were topless and the guys were naked. All of them had a hard-on, and it was neat to see all the different kinds and sizes of cocks. I saw my first uncircumcised penis too. It had skin all the way over the head, with just a little bit of the tip sticking out.

A lot of guys didn't last the whole two minutes. They shot their loads right away, and their partners seemed really disappointed.

When we got down to the final hand of poker, I cheated. I slipped Tom two aces, and he gave me a three and a six. He won and I lost, so he got to fuck me. I was in heaven!

Janie and Heather were the two odd girls out, so they had to do each other. All the guys stopped to watch as they kissed, played with each other's breasts, and finally settled into the 69 position. I had done it with another girl, both Colleen and Aliyah, but I'd never watched two others do it. I think I was as turned on as the guys. It was really hot.

Meat and Marla sat out the final round, because she was the only one who could take on that monster cock. Her cunt must be as wide as her body. They did it doggy-style and we watched as he slipped it in her pussy. He kept slowly going, pushing it in. I don't know how, but he got it all in. It must have touched her heart. Literally.

Most of the guys just hopped on their partner and started humping away. Tony came so fast that Tiffany didn't even get off. We could see her frigging her clit with her fingers after he was through. His jizz was pouring out of her vagina. Wham, bam, thank you ma'm.

But not Tom. He really knew how to make love to a woman. He kissed and licked me all over my body. His tongue laved my nipples and they got so hard, I thought they would burst.

He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked, then moved across to the other one. My body was on fire. I writhed under him and came so hard I must have leaked a quart of juice.

His mouth moved down to my pussy and he sucked up as much as he could get in his mouth. "I love your scent," he said.

He spread my lips apart and looked at me. "Your pussy is so beautiful." I like looking at in the mirror too. My lips look like pink rose petals.

He went to work on me with his tongue, flicking it across my hood until my clit peeked out. He ran circles around its swollen head, then sucked it into his mouth and worked it with his lips.

My hips started to buck, my whole body shuddered. "Oh yes, yes...OH GOD YES," I screamed, as my orgasm flooded his face. The girls were looking at me with envy, cause, except for Carrie, none of their partners had gone down on them.

"I'm ready, Tom, please let me feel your cock inside me." He hovered over me and rubbed the head of his cock all over my clit, then he slipped it into me. Slowly, slowly, until he bottomed out, touching my cervix.

My hips rose up to meet him as he thrust into me. After awhile, we switched positions and I got on top of him. My hair made kind of a tent around him, and our eyes we focused right on each other. I loved to watch his face as we made love.

His hands were all over me, fondling my breasts, playing with my nipples, then rubbing my clit with his thumb. I lost count of how many times I came. I was in heaven.

Everyone in the room was watching us, which just added to the thrill for me. Here i was, the star of my own sex show.

I sat all the way down on his cock, and started squeezing him with my vaginal muscles. So tight. So slippery. As I milked him, he started to moan, louder, and louder.

Then he rose up. His whole body shook, and I could feel his warm semen flood me, as he emptied his balls in the neck of my womb. That triggered a monster orgasm for me too, and we collapsed in a heap.

As we cuddled and stroked each other's body, he whispered, "Stay with me tonight."

"Oh yes, yes."

He led me upstairs to his bedroom. I was thrilled; it was the first time I ever spent a night with a guy.

We made love three more times in his bed. Then we cuddled, spooned actually, and fell asleep together. In the middle of the night, I felt him rubbing my pussy enough to get me wet. Then he lifted my leg and slipped his cock into me. We fell right back to sleep, and he was still inside me in the morning.

I'm in love.

May 14

My brother is coming in a week!

I met Carrie at school today. "So, how did you like Tom?" she asked.

"He was wonderful. I think I'm in love."

"You don't want to be in love with him. Trust me. He treats girls like Kleenex; use it once and throw it away. He's my brother, I know him."

"But-but, maybe this is different. He told me I was beautiful, and a wonderful lover."

"Honey, he says that to all the girls. He's fucked everyone that was there last night. Except Marla."

"But he said he'd call me."

"Don't hold your breath; you're just the latest flavor-of-the-month to him."

"But he's just such a wonderful lover, he really knows how to get a woman off, and he cares about how she feels."

"I know, I've been fucking him for four years. We get it on when one of us is horny and doesn't have a date. He did say one thing, though. He said you did some incredible stuff with your cunt muscles. Can you teach me how to do that?"

"Sure. Come over some time, and you can borrow my cousin Colleen's Kegle-Master."

"So, I hear your brother is coming to stay with you. Do you fuck him?"

"Not yet. He's nineteen and he's still a virgin."

12