Julie's Memoires: Eduardo 1984

Story Info
This guy knew how.
1.2k words
4.62
7.2k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two years into my job repping pharmaceuticals, we were invited to a party at the company owner's house. Charlie and Marge lived about forty miles from where we lived at the time. It was a sort-of cocktail-party-finger-food-buffet-kind-of-thing.

I was wearing a dress with a medium long skirt. Always have enjoyed mid-calf-forties-fifties style skirts and dresses. Usually what I wear. I curl my hair to match the forties image. This dress was a little loose, so I was wearing a belt. Very "Marilynn."

Just after I had finished a couple of little quichy thingies, I noticed a man staring at me. Knowing he caught my eye, he approached. "Hello, my name is Eduardo."

"Hello Eduardo. Are you from around here?"

"I work for Charlie's company, in the Southwest region."

"I imagine your native language helps with sales in that area of the country."

"Yes. Speaking Spanish and English is very helpful. I want to lick your pussy."

"Thank you!"

"Will you let me?"

"Maybe. It depends."

"On what?"

"Well, do you ask this of women often?"

"This is my first time to be so explicit, so yearning."

"Why this time?"

"You are astoundingly attractive to me."

"Can I trust you to be discreet? Or, are you one of those men who will lick-and-tell?"

"I am not just an employee. I am a longtime friend of Charlie and Marge. We attended college together. I am staying here for a few days. My room is on the second floor near the rear of the house."

"Are you suggesting I should ask Charlie if he believes you would keep our confidence?"

"No."

"Marge?"

"No!"

By this time, I could feel the tingle. Would he be any good?

"Where will you be waiting to lick my pussy?"

"Use the far staircase and down the hall to the right, last door on the right."

Obviously, I was going to follow him, I am not one to turn down an orgasm. I was becoming excited enough to make it happen. A quick glass of wine and I was climbing stairs.

Once I entered his room, he wasted no time. He firmly moved me to the bed, reached under my skirt and pulled down my panties. Steadying myself by leaning on his shoulders, I stepped out of them. Holding up my skirt, I sat on the bed as he knelt between my legs on the floor. I knew I was extra wet and ready when I felt the cool air on my puss. I was ready for this.

He first licked me where my legs join my body, from near my bum hole to the top of my groin. Each side. This was special! Erotically close to the prize. With each lick moving closer to my slit. I could feel my lips parting. A great feeling!

Soon he was licking my lips bottom to top. At least a dozen times each side. Most men do not pay enough attention to puss lips.

I could just barely feel the pushing on my clit from the pressure of his tongue when he got to the top. This was exquisite.

He covered my puss with his mouth. He sucked my lips. No tongue. Just sucking my lips into his mouth. He moved up and down sucking, stretching my happy lips. This was a rare treat.

Almost touching my bum hole, his tongue moved up between my lips, touching my puss hole, my piss hole, flattening on my clit to push and rub. Little circles. Side to side. I have had my puss licked and sucked in ways I prolly cannot find words for. But this guy was truly a pussy whisperer.

He put his hands under by me, gripping my cheeks, lifting me. I moved my feet to the edge of the bed. Holding my cheeks firmly, he pushed his tongue into my puss hole until his nose was rubbing my clit. Moving his tongue in and out and around while his nose flicked my clit side to side. 'Oh yeah! This is what I want to be doing now!'

His hands moved to pinch my puss lips, spreading them wide, to place his mouth over my clit. Slowly sucking and licking. A quick-onset orgasm surprised me. Yet deep enough to stop me breathing for a moment.

Then his penis was sliding into me. 'Yes! This is a good idea!

He slowly pushed and pulled. Whoa! I was ready to cum again! So soon? He increased his speed for a few strokes and just as I started to feel the gripping of my puss muscles, he pushed in deep and started pulsing. We were cumming together! 'Yes! Another good idea!

We lay still for a while, enjoying and breathing, before he started to ever so slowly withdraw. Then he pushed in again. Then another stroke. And another. He was starting again! 'Yes! Great idea! I was not going to stop him. The more I cum the more I want to.

He pushed his left arm under my butt, gripping my cheek, and leaned forward on his right arm, hand near my head. He pulled my butt off the bed and tight against him. Moving in and out of me. Not fast, not slow, but deliberate. All the way in tight. All the way out. Fucking me just like I like it. At just the right angle, with the tip of his penis rubbing the top of my vagina, along my special spot.

Sooner than I expected his breathing got louder as he increased his speed. I was already panting. I was going to cum again! Again! In just minutes. It must have been the shear unexpectedness of the situation.

He suddenly pulled me extra tight against him, pushed in as far as he could. Squashing my clit and puss lips. He was grinding me. Hard. Good. And we were cumming together again! Another rare treat.

Unbelievable! The best of the three for me; Intense, long, powerful.

He held me tightly, while his breathing slowed. He gently lowered me to the bed and moved his arm. His cock slid out. He lay next to me quietly. Both of us truly sated. Still twitching. Breathing deeply.

Not sure how long we lay there. As usual, I did not want to move. I started thinking of how I could get him to do all of that again. But, we both had to get back to the party. Eduardo reached to a side table to get a box tissues, pulled a few and handed them to me. I cleaned enough to make it to the bathroom.

We had not said a word while in the room.

I walked down to the party, got a drink, and found my Robert. I had been gone less than thirty minutes. I had had three orgasms in less than thirty minutes. Not a record but memorable.

"Are you having a good time,"

"Yes. I just had a great conversation with Eduardo. He is an amazing linguist."

I picked up another little quichy thingy, wondering if I should serve them at my next party.

It is Great to be a woman.

Julie's Memoires are stories depicting the sexual experiences of a woman born in 1947, raised by intelligent, educated adults, and coming of age during the 60's.

Copyright ©2015 Julie Johnson, All Rights Reserved