Julie's New Orleans Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
An anniversary trip turns wild.
9.2k words
4.47
157.1k
102

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never would have imagined that I would be writing a story such as this. Maybe it is my conscience, but somehow I just think I will feel better if I get this out. I know my husband reads stories such as this online and perhaps he will come across it. Part of me wants to just tell him and the other part does not. It is his fantasies that fueled these events anyway, so I am pretty sure he would forgive me and understand. Still my mind uses his potential anger as justification for not telling him. The ugly truth is that I don't want him to know. Somehow it would take away part of the naughtiness, the nastiness, that makes me wet every time I think back on it.

Shane and I recently took a weekend getaway last week to New Orleans. It was approaching our eleventh anniversary and we had really looked forward to getting away together. After eleven years we still have a lot of fun together including a fantastic sex life. We always try to find time to be creative and fun in bed, but use little getaways like that to really cut loose.

Really cutting loose sexually with Shane frequently includes role-playing his fantasies of sharing me with other men. For years that has been a standard fantasy in our bedroom. It has never been my fantasy, but still have tried to be an enthusiastic participant. Sometimes I will send him messages during the day telling him I am with my lover and can't wait for him to come home and enjoy how wet I am if my poor pussy isn't too sore. Other times I whisper details of my latest slutty adventures to him while he is fucking me. I will come out of the bathroom wearing a tiny little skirt and tell him that it's what I was wearing when my latest lover picked me up in some bar...that my lover seemed to really think it was hot so it only seems fair that he, my poor hubby, should get to enjoy it also.

Like I said, I never would have chosen that line of fantasy, but invariably I can feel his cock jerk inside me when I whisper some particularly lurid detail...or feel him moan into my pussy when he is eating me and I "accidentally" call out the wrong name. That is always enough to get my willing participation. I love my husband and pleasing him is the all time greatest turn on.

Anyway, I guess that is enough background on how I ended up where I am today.

Our trip began on a Thursday with us driving to New Orleans, about a four hour drive for us. We arrived late and pretty much went straight to bed. The following day we slept late and went about a day filled with shopping, sightseeing, and just enjoying holding hands and being together with the lazy, relaxed pace that being on vacation afforded us. Friday night came around and after a great dinner we headed back to our hotel to get ready to go out on Bourbon Street.

The only part of our little games that spilled over into reality for us was how I would dress to go out. Shane has a thing for short skirts and would be heartbroken if I wore one out that didn't allow the possibility of my panties being revealed. My choice for that night would not disappoint. It was a black mini-dress that was tight and very short. I wore a lacy black pair of thong panties that would be impossible to hide while bending over in that dress. The top was tight enough, and at age 32 my breasts are still firm and perky enough, that I wore it without a bra.

We had a great time that night drinking and generally behaving like a couple of college kids. For the most part our activities were pretty tame in nature until our last stop. We decided to venture into the Hustler store as we were passing it on our way to our hotel. Our collection of sex toys is pretty extensive already, but there was one item I had asked for and not yet gotten. Shane had purchased a couple of vibrators in the past that were not huge, but on the larger side and I did not enjoy them as much. However, a few months ago, in a particularly hot session of lovemaking, I found myself shaking through an incredible orgasm when he pushed his cock inside me sharing the space with my favorite toy. Shane's cock is average size. I only had four others before him and he is larger than all but one of them. My (at least at that time) favorite toy is about his size with vibrating bunny ears. Oh my god what had I been missing?!?! For some reason being so full was suddenly my new fantasy. I had almost immediately put in my request that he find me a new toy...something big and with a suction cup that I could stick to the shower or tub.

This was the first time we had gone to "that type" of store since then. They had a section that was clearly devoted to women with the same desire. I reached out and pulled one off the shelf and turned to tell him that was what I was looking for. It is supposedly sculpted after some porn star and I can best describe it by simply saying it looked fan-fucking-tastic! The material is soft and life like and it has a remote to make it vibrate. There were larger ones there, but it was plenty large enough that the look of surprise on Shane's face when I chose it was priceless. Apparently, the look on my face told him I was serious because he took it straight to the register to buy it.

The walk to our hotel seemed longer than before. I can honestly say that I have looked forward to trying other toys in the past, but I was truly wet thinking about this one. By the time we reached our room my panties were soaked thinking about that huge thing sliding into me. I was so enamored by it that I grabbed it from his hand and sucked it when he approached the bed with it. I had never sucked one of my toys before. This was different...I was truly craving this thing.

To say I was not disappointed is a major understatement. It was amazing. It felt almost completely life like and for the first time ever I closed my eyes while he used a toy on me and imagined it was someone fucking me rather than just me enjoying the penetration and vibrations of a toy.

The next day started with just enough hangover to feel the previous night, but not enough to discourage wanting to do it again that night. We had a great day and were even more excited to be going out than we had been the night before. When the time came to get ready I think Shane was shocked beyond words. I have a skirt that is I suspect designed only for the bedroom or perhaps to be worn on the beach over a bikini bottom. The bedroom is the only place I had ever worn it. It is half denim skirt and half sheer ruffle material. Imagine taking a typical denim mini-skirt and cutting it in half. If you put it on now it would not cover your crotch let alone your behind. Now imagine taking sheer ruffle material and sewing it to what is left of the denim skirt. The ruffles are only a few inches themselves and so it is still so short that my ass is bared by just a brisk walk let alone sitting, bending, etc... I wore it with a spaghetti strapped top that hung loosely over my breasts. When I first walked out in it I think he thought I had changed my mind and wanted to stay in. He couldn't believe I was going out wearing it.

I guess it is better late than never to describe myself. I am 5'4" tall with blonde hair. At around 130# I am not skinny, but definitely not overweight. I pride myself on going to the gym several times a week and Shane swears I have a better body today than when he married me at age 21. He says he has a running debate with himself as to whether my ass or my breasts are my best feature. I am campaigning him to let me get my 32B's kicked up to C's, but he is resisting me so far. Normally I am not full of myself, but I must say that when I looked at myself in the mirror in that outfit I not only looked like a hot chick....I looked like a highly fuckable, slutty hot chick!

The night started much the same as the previous night. We had a few drinks and roamed Bourbon Street mingling with the partying crowd. This time though we spent more time stopping in different places for a little while instead of just walking around. I was left by myself frequently when Shane would go get a drink for us or go to the restroom. We both laughed at the fact that not once did he come back without some guy being beside me trying to pick me up. It was all quite harmless as they all took the approach of just trying to flirt and strike up a conversation rather than actually making a move.

We chose one bar as our favorite and spent quite a while hanging out on the balcony watching the crowd below. Shane was completely shameless at taking advantage of my outfit. We spent a good deal of our time with him standing behind me kissing my neck while his hands caressed my legs. I am sure he was enjoying what he felt, but I know that more than that he was getting a tremendous thrill from the way he was exposing me to the crowd below. The sheer ruffles of my skirt hardly even had to be lifted for him to rub my pussy through my panties. He would occasionally turn me to kiss him and lift the ruffles groping my ass, exposing it completely to everyone on the street below.

Several times I saw guys on the street below who I know had just been up there on the balcony with us. The more I drank the braver I got and would look down and smile at them letting them know that I was more than alright with the fact that they had gone in search of a better view up my tiny skirt.

Usually, I am fairly shy about going along with his game of exposing me, but I was dressed like a little fuck toy and was thoroughly hot feeling and being treated like one. It didn't hurt any that he was constantly whispering in my ear.

"You like knowing that your sexy little panties are on display to the whole world don't you slut?"..... "mmm...so what do you like better, feeling my hands on your ass and slipping into your crack or the fact that by doing so there is a group of college guys down there watching me grope it and talking about how hard they would fuck it?"... "I bet that guy who was flirting with you when I came back from the bar is hung like your new plastic lover...what do you think, would his real cock feel as good or better?"..."Close your eyes....close them and stand right here on this balcony while hundreds of people can see me rubbing your pussy and think about what is in store for you later....picture what it will feel like when I have your new plastic friend buried in your cunt and I slip my cock into this fantastic ass of yours"

The last one did it for me. I almost came standing there imaging just what he described.

The group of guys next to us flirted shamelessly every time Shane would leave my side for a moment. I was fairly certain that the one closest to us could hear at least some of Shane's teasing. He had introduced himself to us as Johnny. He was less rowdy than the rest, but at the same time was more forward. He wasn't just being flirtatious, he was openly coming on to me. He never reached out and grabbed me, but when he said something to me he would put his arm around my waist....not pulling me into him, just placing it there. He would speak in a soft, but firm voice so I would have to lean into him as he spoke if I wanted to hear him.

At one point Shane returned as I was leaning in to listen to something he was saying. I didn't notice him return until Johnny acknowledged him. The thing I noticed was how he responded. Shane was standing a few feet away watching as I was leaned into this stranger who was whispering in my ear. His arm was around my waist with his hand on the top of my ass. He did not pull away sharply or at all appear apologetic. He simply nodded at Shane and continued until he had finished his sentence. Shane waited until his arm slipped from around me and just smiled at us both as he handed me my drink.

The way he didn't seem at all ashamed of being caught by my husband with his arm around me was intensely erotic. My poor panties were soaked with my juices. It wasn't until then that I bothered to actually look him over. He was probably six feet tall, in his mid 20's and in obviously good shape. Not Greek god good looking, but likely didn't sleep alone often unless he wanted to.

We finally pulled ourselves away from our spot on that balcony and Shane suggested that we go into one of the many strip clubs. I was not opposed at all, in fact I had been quite honest about wanting to visit one. He claimed to be resisting my boob job because he doesn't like how they feel. While I don't really have any bi-curiosities, I did want to see what he meant by getting to feel some.

We chose a table in the back section of the place near a second stage. All the dancers from the main stage came for two songs before their turn was over and they returned to offering lap dances. It was only the third girl to come on stage who caught our attention. She was a bit taller than me and brunette, but similar body type in that she was curvy with a great ass and spectacular tits that must have been D cups. What really captured us both was the looks she was giving me. I can still picture her face and the seemingly devilish grin that captivated me. She would toss her long hair and stare smiling at me as though her only purpose was to seduce me.

Shane shoved a handful of bills into my hand and told me to go tip her. My inhibitions had been drowned some time ago and I don't know that it would have mattered. I went to the stage and stood somewhat awkwardly. She came directly in front of me and it seemed that she never quit staring deep into my eyes no matter which way she turned. I had never been touched in a remotely sexual way by a woman and yet I felt no hesitation as she pressed my face between her breasts and reached back lifting my skirt to cup my ass cheeks in her hands.

I returned eventually to my seat and she came by to see us as soon as she left the stage. She explained the prices for a lap dance and told us that she would choose the booth where I could be certain to see everything. Shane immediately handed over what she asked for and she took my hand guiding me to a nearby booth.

In the few moments before the next song started I sat there wondering what exactly to expect. I could not have imagined what was coming. This gorgeous creature crawled on top of me and started slowly moving her body against mine. At first my eyes were still captured by hers as she began moving. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts encouraging me to feel them. A whole new understanding for Shane's fixation on them dawned on me as I felt their soft weight in my finger tips. Instinctively my hands groped and massaged them.

Her own hands started at my top squeezing my tits through my top and then continuing downward. She slid backwards off of my lap until she was kneeling before me. I watched her intently as her finger tips slid up my legs....when they got within an inch of the crotch of my panties my head fell backwards losing all recognition of the world around me outside of her fingers and their journey.

My hands were still kneading her soft, full tits as I felt one of her hands cup my panty covered pussy and could feel her long hair and her breath on my legs. I was wearing one of my favorite pair of panties, but at that moment I hated them more than anything. I cursed myself for wearing them. I would have given anything to have them disappear so I could feel her tongue reach out and tickle my clit as her fingers slipped inside my steamy cunt.

I slowly returned to reality as she climbed back up into my lap and reached around the back of my head pulling it toward her. My mind vaguely registered that a new song had started as she pulled my face to hers and kissed me. It was the briefest of kisses that I could have let linger for hours. Her tongue slipped into my mouth for a split second before parting and she rose to get dressed again.

As I sank back into my seat at our table I heard her lean and tell my husband... "She is going to fuck your brains out because I have her fucking hot!"

She could not have been more right. It was as though my mind was enjoying an explosive orgasm and my body wanted more than anything in the world to join it. I would have fucked my chair at that moment. The thought actually occurred to me to slip a hand in my own panties and finger myself right then and there.

I looked at Shane and told him we needed to leave. He smiled the smile of the proverbial cat as we walked out.

As we reemerged on Bourbon Street I pulled him to me and whispered that I could not wait to be fucked. His response at the time seemed cruel as he laughed... "Patience sweetie...just because you got all hot and bothered doesn't mean the night is over. Come on let's have one more drink."

The last thing I needed was another drink, but I dutifully followed as we went back into our new favorite bar and climbed the stairs to the balcony. The balcony was completely packed, but the same group of guys from earlier were still hanging out and offered to make room for us. Shane offered to buy the guys a drink since he was going that way. They all declined and he patted my ass and smiled at me as he turned to begin struggling through the crowd toward the bar.

I turned my attention to watching the revelers on the street below. The guys all cheered and tossed beads as some woman bared her breasts for all to see.

I felt someone press against me from behind and knew who it was before I could even turn as I heard his voice. "Such a shame."

"What is a shame?" I asked.

"Well, I bet yours are much nicer than hers and it doesn't look like you have earned any beads."

I laughed and even in my semi-drunken state realized my response was probably not smart. Instead of saying something defensive or just laughing it off, I teased softly leaning my head back so my mouth was near his ear... "Mine are much nicer."

I had been slowly dancing in place to the music all around me and failed to stop as I felt him press harder up against me. My options were to be forced up against the rail or push back into him. I stood there not knowing entirely what I was doing as this stranger stood firmly behind me and I ground my ass into his crotch.

Shane and I played our little fantasy games so much that in my present state the reality of the situation didn't fully occur to me. At least not until I felt his hand slip under my shirt and slide all the way up until it was fully cupping my breast. It wasn't tentative or seeing what he could get away with. If it had been I am certain I would have pulled away and asked if he was out of his mind. It was without any hesitation that he pushed up my bra carelessly and cupped my tit in his hand as though he owned it.

He groped it roughly...squeezing it as though he were inspecting fruit. I winced as his fingers closed around my nipple pulling on it and pinching it. I have very sensitive nipples and I would have slapped away Shane's hand if he handled them that way....but still I only stood there....slowly grinding my ass into his crotch while he fondled me.

I was aware of his friends laughing and watching as his other hand grabbed my second breast and it received the same rough treatment. My eyes closed and I leaned forward from the waist as he jostled my tits in his hands making them bounce lewdly beneath my shirt.

"You're right...they certainly feel better than hers looked."

"Mmmm....told ya" I giggled.

"So do you and hubby always have this much fun when you go out?"

He had removed his hands from under my shirt and had them placed on my hips...guiding my ass as I danced into him.

"Yes...I mean, well...no. I mean....we just enjoy playing and teasing. I don't ever really...." and I left the sentence hanging.

"You don't ever really what? You don't just let guys feel you up while you work your ass into their cock?"

I could feel my face turning red. The first shame of what was happening hit me like his words had slapped me. "No" was all I could reply.