Julie's New Orleans Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie and Johnny while hubby is away.
10.9k words
4.18
41.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am certain the fact that I am adding a chapter to this story leaves little doubt that I did in fact eventually hear from Johnny. The fact that it resulted in having this chapter to add will seem predictable at its reading here, but it was not predictable to me prior to its happening. At least, not the way that it happened.

It was no big surprise that Johnny called. In fact, the only surprise was that it took so long. I had saved his number in my phone that morning under a different name. I used the name of one of my friends, but used a spelling that was one letter off of being correct.

Nearly three months had passed since our adventure in New Orleans. Shane and I had relived the events many, many times in our playtime. Did I mention MANY times? You may recall the large toy that we purchased on that trip and we had gone so far as to name it Johnny. Shane loved recalling our adventure as much as I did, regularly using our plastic "Johnny" while talking over the memories of that night. He loved hearing me beg for it while he would tease it along the entrance to my pussy. On more than one occasion he would slip his own cock into my ass while "Johnny" was lodged deep inside me, just the way it had happened in reality.

As much as it did for me, it seemed an even more powerful arousal for him. If there were ever times when I had reached my peak and wanted to bring Shane off quickly, all I had to do was start talking about it. I had even learned things about Shane that I never would have imagined. He seemed to enjoy it not only when I mentioned Johnny, but when I used the memory to taunt and humiliate him. Occasionally, I would have reached my peak and be urging Shane to finish. Nothing seemed to accomplish that better than to tease him... "what's the matter sweetie? Is my pussy too loose for you to finish? Maybe that's because Johnny came over and stretched it out today?" Invariably, I would feel his cock harden and his pace quicken. "Mmmm...that's it...faster sweetie...that always seems to make you go faster...I guess sloppy seconds are easier to enjoy going faster, huh? You can be honest if it is too loose for you to feel it...I mean, I can hardly feel your cock in there either."

I had always masturbated fairly regularly so it was no big surprise that I spent a fair amount of time playing with plastic "Johnny" when Shane wasn't around. Though my conscience preferred not to dwell on what particular part of the night I imagined the most when I was alone. For some reason, the image of lying in bed with Johnny on top of me, slowly and quietly fucking me while Shane slept still drives me wild and was always the focus of my 'alone time'. Every time I have used my plastic "Johnny" alone I have had the same image in my mind as I climax...Johnny standing beside the bed, looking up at him with my mouth open, my hand stroking his cock till it erupts on my face and in my mouth all while hearing Shane's quiet sounds of sleeping next to me.

That piece of the memory alone was enough to leave me entirely puzzled that I had not gotten a call sooner. I mean, that was his last image of me as well right? It is embarrassing to admit, but my ego was more than a little bruised. I know with his looks and build he likely had pretty good luck with hotties younger than me, but I am only a few years older. It's not like I was some old lady he got drunk enough to find "do-able". In my mind it was a good thing that he had not called because I this point I was so offended that I was actually angry with him and would tell him to go to hell if he did call. If he called after all this time it would seem like he just finally got desperate enough.

At least, that is what I had told myself until I heard his voice on the line. Instead, I found myself being nice and justifying that by thinking I would see what he wanted and then really show him by saying "no thanks".

"Julie?"

Confusion lasted less than a second when he spoke even though my mind was set to hear Stacie's voice when I saw the caller ID.

"Umm...yes. Hello." "Hey Julie, this is Johnny...from New Orleans."

"Yeah, I know...hi." I instantly cursed myself for not acting like he was so insignificant that I couldn't immediately recall him.

"Is this a bad time?"

"No, I am at home alone" I replied. Shit! The circumstances of our trading phone numbers at least implied secrecy and I had just opened a conversation by stating I was home alone. I cursed myself again for the possible implication due to not thinking before speaking.

"Oh, well how have you been?"

I felt my temper flare at the question. How have I been? Really? While my husband sleeps you fuck me quietly for your own pleasure, cum on my face before slipping out of the room and then wait three months to call and open with how have you been like there is nothing odd about that?!?! Rationally, I realize that I have no idea what I could have expected him to open with, but at the moment I was not feeling rational.

"Fine" I said. Short, one word answer in a disinterested tone... that should show him!

"Well, I know it has been a long time and I hate that I haven't called sooner, but I really have thought about that night a lot."

"It has been a long time" I quipped. I wanted to leave it at that and continue with the Ice Princess routine, but part of me wanted to not cut him off completely yet. Again, I know it is egotistical, but I really wanted to understand why it had been so long without any interest from him... so I added "we have thought about it a time or two as well."

I would never have carried on with him behind Shane's back, but I could have explained to Shane that he must have gotten my number from my phone and then left it to him if he wanted to arrange another threesome or leave it in the past and just enjoy the memory.

I could almost hear him grinning.... "I am glad to hear that. "Shane is doing alright" he asked?

"Yes, he is out of town on a hunting trip at the moment." Shit, so much for thinking before speaking! I really wasn't intending everything I said to sound like an invitation.

"Oh, well...umm...hmmm....well, I had kinda wondered if you guys wanted to get together this weekend." A moment or two passed and he added... "I didn't really mean that to sound as forward as I guess it did. I just meant that I have moved to Houston and don't know anyone here. You guys seemed like you would be fun just to hang out with so I...." he was clearly searching for what to say and just left the sentence hanging there.

I let the awkwardness sit for a moment before responding. My only memory of him was of someone so completely in control that I was amused by this turn of events. That night in New Orleans had probably been my greatest sexual experience in large part because I felt so overwhelmed by his presence and dominated by his physical power. It had completely fulfilled my suppressed submissive tendencies. Yet, being in control of this moment was empowering and I loved it.

I decided to play on my sense of power at the moment by being the first to mention or allude to the nature of our encounter. "I am guessing we did seem pretty fun to 'hang' out with" I added laughingly.

"Well," he was laughing also... "yeah, there is that, but I really did mean that if you guys wanted to act like that didn't exist we could just get together sometime and go out or something."

My laughter was out loud and probably was more than was needed to express my thoughts about that comment. Yeah, sure....let's just get together...you, me and hubby and act like the night we met didn't end with hubby pleasuring himself in my ass while your cock was buried deep in my cunt...yeah, that sounds about right.

He was laughing along as he attempted to regain some control of the conversation and the forwardness of his comments took me somewhat by surprise. "OK...well, I don't really know what to say so I will just put it out there since dancing around it isn't working well for me. Look, I really had a great time that night. I mean, reeaally had a great time. I won't attempt to hide that I would gladly fuck you again anytime with or without Shane. But, I really don't know anyone here yet and if you wanted to just hang out sometime I think we would have fun either way."

His candor caught me off guard. Not just that though...it did more than just that. I wanted to deny it to myself, but hearing him refer to fucking me...to actually use the word...saying that he would love to fuck me again. If I had been becoming aroused just by talking to him I had not noticed until then. I could feel myself getting wet.

"Well...ummmm..." I stumbled.

"Look, let's just get together and have a drink. Nothing more...I promise. I know it has to seem rude that I didn't call for so long. At least let me buy you, or both of you, a drink and explain that."

I said no...or at least I said let me discuss it with Shane when he gets back...I am sure I said anything except... "Sure. Why not, I don't really have any plans tonight." Shit! Why did I just say that!?!? I knew why I said it. I said it because I was enjoying my little game. He had said he wanted to fuck me again and I was thrilled by it. Thrilled not because I had any intention of letting him, but because it healed by injured ego. I felt in control again.

That was truly my intention. I didn't secretly want to let something happen and was just making excuses to myself. There is not a woman alive who doesn't like to be desired and after having felt rejected for three months this was a chance to return the favor. It had the lure of both vices...ego and revenge.

It was with both of those vices in mind that I chose my outfit for meeting him. The black dress I chose was perfect for my mission. Its hemline was a few inches above the knee, short enough that it was sure to draw interest, yet not so short as to say I came here to get laid. The skirt portion flowed loosely like a sundress and the way it hung on my behind had earned a few stares the other times I had worn it. The top was a halter tied around my neck and revealing much of my back. I had worn it without a bra before, but decided that would cross the line between teasing and offering. I chose a black lace one that allowed the straps to be removed so it could be worn with a low back top such as this one. I rarely wore anything except thong panties and made no exception tonight; they were black lace and matched the bra perfectly...not that anyone but me would ever know that of course.

I was pulling the thigh high stockings up my legs when Shane called. He always called in the evenings when he was gone. It was not at all uncommon for me to use the occasion to torment him. He would always ask what I was up to while he was in the middle of nowhere hunting or bogged down working out of some hotel room. I would almost always create lurid fantasies of the fun I was having without him. He knew that I was making it up and I would grin knowing that at some point that night he would be furiously pumping his cock imagining the fantasy I created. Tonight was no different when we had gone through the usual 'how was your day' and such. Well, almost no different.

"So what are you up to tonight?" he asked as though on cue.

"Well, I had just finished slipping thigh highs up my legs under that black halter dress you like so much."

"Oh really..." he played along.

"Uh huh..."

"Got a hot date do you" he quizzed?

"In fact I do."

"Ummm...and who is the lucky fellow?"

"Johnny" I replied matter of factly.

He laughed. "Ahhh...a date with Johnny. I wish I were there to watch."

"Hey, just because a good looking, well hung young stud wants to buy me a drink doesn't mean he is getting in my panties" I retorted, meaning every word of it.

He continued to play along, clearly enjoying our little game. "Is that so? Seems that thigh highs and that little dress is a little much for just letting someone buy you a drink don't you think? I bet you don't have bra or panties on under it do you?"

"I am not that kind of girl!" I declared mocking great offense to his implication.

"The slutty kind" he responded simply. "I think you are a good girl who secretly likes being a slut...a married slut, no less. I think before the night is over your eyes will be rolled back in your head while 'Johnny' slams his big cock in your married, slutty little cunt."

Naming my favorite toy Johnny had gotten Shane worked up so many times by invoking images of the past that I knew I had brought our little 'fantasy' to just the point where I like to leave it. I knew he was completely worked up and wondered what he would be thinking about tonight when he took hold of his cock. Would he imagine me as he thought I would be in reality; laying in our bed pleasuring myself with plastic 'Johnny'? Or would he try to recall that night in as much detail as he could...if so what scene would he picture that would send him into orgasm? Or would he imagine some created fantasy of me actually going out alone with Johnny?

I had created that fantasy many times. In reality they were lies told for his amusement and I never felt bad about it. The irony was not lost to me that I felt really guilty for telling him the truth this time. I am still not sure why I didn't tell him the truth. I really didn't intend anything more than a drink. I was equally certain that he would not have had to stroke his cock for orgasm that night because he would likely have cum in his pants just thinking about it if he knew. Even if he knew I wasn't going to do anything.

Nonetheless, I ended our call having not spoken a single untrue word...technically, at least. "I have to go now sweetie. You don't want me to be late do you?"

He chuckled. "We wouldn't want that... you run on to your date."

"Oh, and sweetie..." I added.

"Yes, dear..."

"I am really looking forward to you coming home."

"Mmmm...me too my little slut."

"One little catch though. You have to answer a question and then make me a promise" I demanded.

"Anything, my love."

I made sure he could hear my best evil snicker... "You should be careful before promising anything. You might not like this one." I left a brief pause before continuing, knowing this last bit would torture him in a way he loves... "Is your little cock hard imagining 'Johnny' fucking me?"

It was more a groan that I heard than a moan. I knew he loved the double humiliation of me referring to being fucked by someone else and also calling his, though actually above average, cock 'little' by comparison to my supposed lover.

I chuckled. "I will take that as a yes. Now, understand me quite clearly. Don't you dare touch that little thing until you get home and I give you permission. I mean it. If you so much as shake it when you pee, you will be doing it for yourself for a while."

"Oh fuck...baby..."

"Sweet dreams my little hubby" and I hung up the phone.

I was simultaneously pleased with myself for giving him what I know he loves and ashamed of myself for having just played such games with the truth.

Forty five minutes later found me pulling into what looked like a trendy bar and restaurant in a part of town where I had never been. It was a nice area and the last few years had become the hot spot for Houston's college age and young professional's crowd. My first inclination had been to recommend somewhere I knew, but decided it was better to avoid the appearance of impropriety by being spotted by someone I know.

It was around 9 PM and the place was really nice and a great concept. I made a mental note that Shane would really like the place. It was a huge building that had a very upscale restaurant on one side and the other half of the building was an equally classy bar/club setting where I entered. I was a little early so I took a seat at the bar and declined the bartender's offer to order something. There was a small dance floor beyond a few tables. Next to the dance floor was a stairway leading to where I could see that there were more tables and what looked like a few rooms for private parties.

There was only a small crowd. I chuckled knowing it was mostly guys hoping to beat the rush to whatever ladies decided to come alone and not leave that way. That suspicion was confirmed as I was declining my second offer of free drinks when I saw Johnny walk in.

He saw me when he was about fifty feet away and stopped for a moment before walking toward me. My heart was racing. I didn't know what to do. Should I stand? Stay seated? Hug him? Peck on the cheek? Handshake? What do I say? I think I am pretty socially adept, but I was completely at a loss on how to handle greeting someone who met this criteria: I had spent less than twelve hours with him and yet I had held my husband's hand while his huge cock pummeled and came in my pussy, during which I had asked his permission to let my own hubby fuck my ass at the same time, then slept sandwiched between them before blowing him and taking another load of his cum in my mouth before he slipped out the door. Is there a protocol for that? If so, I didn't know it.

To make matters worse, he looked good. Really good. He was more attractive than I remembered. Funny, but my memory of him had been how strong he was and the power of his persona. Both of those things were evident in his walk as he closed the distance, but I had forgotten or just not paid attention to how just plain good looking he was. His powerful chest and arms were apparent beneath a fitted, button up black shirt that he wore un-tucked with slightly worn jeans. I remembered he was tall and would guess somewhere around 6'2.

My dilemma of how to greet him was resolved by him as I had remained frozen in my seat just smiling at him as he approached. He put both arms around me in a hug. His hand on the small of my back pulled me into him so firmly that I nearly slipped off the stool forcing me cling to him with my own arms to keep from falling. He said hello softly with his head next to mine. It was really no more hug than is appropriate for good friends. I just wasn't sure that was what we were.

Having told the bartender I was waiting for a friend to order, he was offering as soon as we broke our greeting. I turned to tell him what I wanted when Johnny spoke instead. "No thanks, we are going to get a table upstairs and the waitress can get it...thanks though."

With yet another decision made for me I felt him grab my hand and start to lead me upstairs. My mind was in a torrent as I let myself be led to a booth against the wall overlooking the dance floor below. I was furious with myself. I didn't know what the hell had happened that let him go from being awkward on the phone to taking control. Mostly, I was furious that I had let it happen because the undeniable fact was that he had been here for less than five minutes and my panties were fucking soaked!

I was determined to let my arousal drive my cause rather than be subjugated to his will. This was supposed to be about me teasing him and I had every intention of doing just that. There was no harm in it turning me on at the same time. After all, I had plastic 'Johnny' to satisfy me when the night was over and he was back at his place stroking his own cock.

We managed idle small talk for the next hour while the waitress kept us supplied with fresh drinks. I was giving the best flirtation routine that I knew how to give. I had turned in the booth to face him, folding one leg up on the booth while the other hung off the side. Naturally, that caused my skirt to ride just high enough to reveal my stocking tops. All the while calculating the deniability in my mind; 'what do you mean teasing you? I just sat comfortably and part of my legs showed. I was just being comfortable with a friend. It didn't occur to me that between friends that would be considered tantalizing.'