Julie's Night Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, Dan pulled himself from his pants. Phil watched, grinning, as the two faithfully married men beat their meat over Julie's naked body in front of a crowd of onlookers. Julie moaned and purred, touching herself and vamping like crazy while the guys furiously wanked themselves.

"I'm going to cum," Dan practically screamed.

"Do it," Julie purred. "Cum on me. Cum on my face. Cum on my tits."

"Fuck!" Dan spasmed, raining spray after spray of semen down on Julie, covering her face and tits just like she'd asked.

Rob followed quickly, adding his own coating of white goo to Julie's heavy tits.

"Wow, boys," Julie sighed, rubbing her hands through the white mess covering her tits. "Those were some big loads. Thanks."

"Hey Julie," Phil said, finally walking over to her."

"Hey you," she grinned at him. "I'd wondered where you'd gotten to."

"I'm surprised you even remembered," Phil leered at her.

"You started this," she grinned.

"Well, I'm ready for my turn," he grinned, kneeling between her legs.

"Waited for sloppy seconds?" Julie smirked.

"More like sloppy tenths, you slut," Phil groaned, thrusting his cock into her wet opening.

She was practically fucked out, stretched and sloppy with who knew how many loads. Her body was covered in sticky spunk. He leaned away from her, so the only place they touched was the loose, soaked hole of her open pussy. Even then, Phil knew he wasn't going to last. The idea of fucking some other guy's slut wife, after she'd done an entire room full of guys, turned him on like he wouldn't believe. For a moment, Phil thought as he hammered away at her abused pussy, he understood why Glen didn't voice any objections to his wife's whoring around. In that moment, he was pushed over the edge, adding his own cum to the soup dripping down her slutty legs.

Julie smiled as Phil staggered away.

"That was fun," she grinned. "Now, can someone give me a ride home?"

12