Julie's Pantyhose Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
Julie and Carl carry on.
3.3k words
4.29
38k
9

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,391 Followers

I had convinced Barry that I could handle Carl. It took him a little time but he eventually agreed. I told him I would phone mum and get her to come over so I wasn't alone with him. Barry was up and ready for work, he stood over the bed looking down at me.

"Are you sure, I mean I can take the day off?"

"No besides if they are handing out redundancies you shouldn't give them an excuse to pick you."

"Well OK, but I'm still not happy about you being left alone with him and what will you tell your mother?"

"I'll tell her I feel sick, anyway he's out all day today. Now just go to work."

I watched him go to the bedroom door.

"Barry you made a mistake yesterday, just remember that."

"Julie I'm sorry, I..."

"It's too late now, and like I said you must take the blame. Now go to work I've enough to worry about."

I smiled as I heard the front shut. I had reduced Barry to the point of tears. I now had him convinced he should have stopped Carl last night.

I smiled as I stood naked in front of Carl with a breakfast tray.

"Come to my room when you are ready."

He grinned back. We lay cuddling after another session of great sex. He had licked me to an orgasm, and I had come twice on his cock before he finally shot his load. I felt satisfied and was content just to lay with him.

"I can't believe you convinced him it was his fault," Carl said with a grin.

I kissed his naked chest. "Well I always know what to say and do. Now just remember how to act when he gets home."

He nodded. "Worried and scared?"

"That's right but don't over do it OK?"

He nodded.

"God I'm going to miss you when you go back to Germany," I stated with a sigh.

"Maybe you should take some photos of me."

"No the sex I mean. I have the memories but they will soon fade."

I grinned and kissed him. I then dragged my red painted fingernails lightly across his chest, and then watched the white trails they had left quickly return to the golden brown colour of his skin.

"I could always video us doing it."

"You have a video camera?"

I got out of bed and started rummaging around the wardrobe.

"It must be here somewhere."

"Julie should we be doing this? What if Mr Gordon finds it?"

"He won't," I replied confidently.

I pulled the camera out inspecting it.

"It looks OK."

"No we cannot do this."

"Oh Carl don't be so lame you sound like Barry. I mean look I even shaved my pussy for you this morning. Please, do this for me?" I said in my cute little girl voice.

"You'll have to tie me up first," he said with a laugh.

God my fanny started leaking at the thought of him spread-eagle on the bed at my mercy!

"OK it's a deal," I purred.

"What?" He answered looking a little shocked.

"I mean I made a sacrifice for you, I shaved my pussy, and I've got to keep that a secret from my husband."

I sat on the bed and let my hand stroke across his limp cock.

"Go on it'll be fun, please Carl darling, please, for me?"

I slipped my mouth over his nipple and sucked gently.

"OK, OK," he said finally.

"Um, you like the idea more than you admit judging by that," I said pointing at his cock.

Then I saw it in his face. Good my fanny was really gushing now at the thought of my German stud tied helpless before me.

"So that appeals to you does it Carl?"

He didn't answer, well apart from a jerk in his cock.

"You have to be, convincing," he mumbled.

I saw the serious look in his eyes.

"Oh just how convincing? Don't you think I can?"

"No."

God he was pushing me. I liked a challenge so I wasn't going to back down from this.

"OK let's just see," I said with a grin.

So there he was tied to the bed. Arms and legs spread-out. I gagged him in spite of his protests, and then put a blindfold on him too.

"Oh Carl you look so helpless, and so gorgeous."

I bent down and kissed the tip of his cock. He jerked. I found some black hold-up stockings and a pair of black court shoes. Then I put on the wonderful mini skirt he had bought me. I went topless for this on purpose. The sight of Carl tied on the bed really turned on, but even so something was missing. His cock was hard it just didn't look right. I wanted him to appear like he had been forced. I slapped his cock. He jumped with surprise and the gag muffled a cry. I slapped it again.

"You know you really are stupid. Just wait until Barry sees this. It's all part of our game Carl. He'll be home in an hour so we've time for a little fun before he gets here."

I slapped his cock again. He tensed his body. His cock was fast losing its erection. I moved close to his ear.

"He likes you Carl, if you know what I mean?" I whispered.

He struggled harder.

"Oh suddenly dawned on you has it? Well I have just about had my fun with you now it's my husbands turn."

God knows where I was getting these thoughts from. I hated to think my husband was gay. But my words had the desired effect on Carl. He was panting into the gag.

"I told Barry how wonderful you are. He can't wait to try you for himself, and I bet that nice firm ass has never had a cock thrust into it."

God was he scared now! He mumbled and swore into the gag. I picked up his limp cock; he tensed as I did so I suspect fearing another slap.

"So I've got about an hour with you first. You belong to me for that length of time until my husband takes over!" I hissed.

Again he renewed his struggle.

"Oh don't worry Carl he'll lube you first. Hey maybe you should wear my stockings for him the last boy did. He did look cute with my silky underwear on and Barry's cum dripping from his mouth and ass."

I switched on the camera. The first image it would produce was a naked boy tied to a bed, and struggling to get free!

"Just relax Carl, you belong to me now. Oh I know you don't want sex but just try and enjoy it."

I crawled on the bed and began to kiss his cock. He struggled a little but my tongue soon had him responding.

"Oh that's better darling. You know Barry will want you for the remainder of your stay. I'm sure the sore feeling won't last beyond a week or two."

I moved up and squashed his cock between my tits and gradually began to rub myself up and down his stiffening member. He lay there struggling to get free from the nylons I had used to secure him to the bed. Maybe he had something on his mind? Still his cock was getting harder and I couldn't wait any longer. I straddled his dick holding it and rubbing it along my moist cunt lips.

I leaned forward and began to whisper, "Now fuck me Carl before my husband comes home and wants his turn. You know he really gets pissed off with Germany beating England at football all the time, I hope he doesn't take it out too much on your sweet ass."

He bucked hard nearly throwing me off the bed.

"Don't be silly darling you are going to fuck me whether you like it or not!" I yelled.

I pushed myself down on his cock. He tried again to throw me off but I had him now deep in my cunt. I moved close to his ear. I could see the sweat building up on his brow. He was still pulling hard to get free.

"Carl fuck me baby," I cooed in his ear, "Come on it's me Julie. I made all that up about Barry. Carl you do realise that don't you?"

I pulled the blindfold off his eyes and smiled at him.

"Had you worried though didn't I?"

I undid the knot of his gag. He gasped for air. Then spat some swear word in German.

"I hope that was a compliment?" I teased.

The relief on his face was a picture. He smiled up at me and began ramming himself into me. I groaned with shock at his forcefulness.

"You told me to be convincing, I guess I was," I said with a self-satisfied grin. He gritted his teeth and jabbed hard into my cunt.

"Oh baby I'm going to have to wind you up more often," I said with a laugh.

I bounced up and down on his thick hard dick. In no time I was shuddering to a most incredible orgasm. I moaned and whimpered as my juice ran like a river. Carl followed a few minutes later, grunting, and again using some German words that he hissed out. I collapsed on top of him kissing his sweaty cheeks as he panted and gasped fresh air into his lungs. I untied him and we cuddled for a while. I lay on my back and Carl began kissing my bare breasts. I lay in a dream world enjoying every tender touch. Then he moved down my belly and flipped my skirt up. He began lightly flicking my clit. I squirmed unable to take his feathery touch.

"Julie you clit sticks out."

God how fucking unromantic I thought.

"Don't," I said knowing full well what he meant.

"No, it's sexy."

I felt quite embarrassed until his lips closed around it and he flicked it with his tongue making me squirm again.

"Oh Jesus how many is that?" I winced spreading my legs further apart.

"Three," he said his voiced muffled by my cunt.

"Oh! Shit!" I groaned again.

His three fingers worked in and out of me exploring my stretched fanny. I could hear the slurping noises which sounded quite gross. He moved up the bed and I felt his lips clamp on my big hard nipples as he worked my pussy with his fingers.

"Oh Carl," I moaned dreamily.

I felt him move again.

"No wait. Make me come first," I groaned.

He paid no attention and his cock replaced his fingers.

"No you are a bitch after what you said to me."

"Am I?" I groaned.

"I'm going to tell all of my friends about you English whore!"

I clung to him.

"Tell me more?" I asked enjoying his filthy words.

"Maybe I should tie you up, and get all my friends here. 16 of us would spend the whole night fucking you."

"Christ baby," I exclaimed gasping.

He hooked his arms under my knees pulling my stocking clad legs up over his shoulders.

"We will draw on you, 'ENGLISH SCRUBBER' on your tits," He spat grabbing my breasts.

"What else would you write?" I moaned.

"On your belly would be, 'RESERVED FOR GERMAN COCK', with an arrow pointing to your cunt, and we shall leave you tied up for your husband to find."

"OH!" I screamed as I shuddered hard.

He began grunting and we both climaxed together. We lay in silence slowly letting our spent bodies recover.

20 minutes later I dragged my weary body and my poor sore cunt to the bathroom. Carl slept as I went for a shower. When I came back he was awake and looking into the camera.

"Wow! This is hot stuff Julie."

"God switch it off, I can't keep that really you know," I said as I brushed my hair out.

"Why not, it's quite good. You really had me fooled too."

I snatched the camera off him.

"Come on we've got some shopping to do," I said.

I don't quite know how I managed to keep my hands off of Carl. Good he looked so bloody sexy. And the way he called me Mrs Gordon when we went into the shops, he put a real sexy edge to it that had me dripping. We stood in the queue waiting to pay, he was close behind me and I felt a hand on my backside. I just froze. There he was feeling my ass in a bloody shop! Holly shit was I melting, well my poor shaved pussy was.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered into my ear.

I moved forward his words echoing in my mind. I snapped out of it as I put my things on the counter. This silly girl in her teens started making eyes at him as she scanned my goods.

"Hello," she said with a grin at Carl.

"Hi," he responded with his thick German accent.

"Oh are you foreign?" she asked with a stupid flick of her hair.

"No he's a fucking pelican," I mumbled under my breath.

"Sorry madam?" she asked still grinning at Carl.

"German," he announced proudly.

"Oh nice," she replied with a bimbo giggle.

I handed her the money and had to slap it into her hand to get her attention.

"You here long?"

I picked up the bags.

"No he is not, oh and by the way."

I waggled my finger under my nose. She gave me that thick, 'I don't understand' look. I leaned forward raising my eyes to the heavens and sighing.

"Wipe your nose," I whispered.

"Oh!" She gasped and frantically pulled a tissue out of her sleeve.

Poor thing went bright red.

"That was not nice Julie, she had nothing there," Carl said as we went out into the street.

"So? Would you rather I said hands off girly?" I said with a sly grin.

We got into the elevator.

"You are jealous of me Julie," he stated.

As the doors closed I dropped my bags.

"Fucking right I am," I hissed.

I lunged at him taking him by surprise. I grabbed his hand and shoved it up my skirt and sunk my lips onto his as the elevator started moving.

"You're so wet," he said with a mouthful of my tongue.

"Then take my home and do something about it," I moaned and then forced my tongue hard into his mouth.

We barely pulled ourselves apart as the lift doors opened on the third floor of the parking lot. I looked up to the voice that spoke as I finished straightening my skirt.

"Hello Julie."

God her smile was so bloody sickly.

"Jenny," I replied.

"And Carl too, how nice."

I watched her eyes drop to his groin. Her eyebrows rose.

"Been doing a Liz then?"

"What? Carl go to the car and wait for me," I snapped.

I watched her eyes devour Carl as he passed her.

"I don't blame you he's better than my student."

God did I want to wipe that fucking grin off her face.

"Jenny what are you implying?" Shit I wished I never asked that.

"Well Liz poor cow couldn't resist that Spanish boy. You must remember? It caused quite a stir lost her husband over it. Not to mention the court case the boy's parents brought."

"Carl and I have done nothing Jenny," I said trying to sound convincing.

"No? Then why has he got your lippy on his face?"

"I have to go."

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

Yeah right you gossiping bitch I thought.

"Now are we still on for Saturday night?" She asked.

Hell I wanted to slap her smug grin into orbit.

"Yes, now I must go," I said annoyed.

"Yes just time for a quick one before hubby gets home," she said with a chuckle.

"God!" I snapped through gritted teeth as I heard the lift descend.

I jumped into the car still angry.

"She saw didn't she?"

"Wipe your face," I snapped.

Barry took the next day off so I never got another fuck out of Carl. I tried everything to get him alone but Barry insisted he would stay around. Besides I was getting a little worried just in case 'big mouth' spread it around and Barry got to hear. Even so my poor cunt was aching for my hot German lover. Then the day Carl went home to Germany I actually cried! Maybe if things were different. Like he lived in England, and was maybe 20 years old then I could have carried on seeing him. Maybe we could have had a future together? No I had married Barry, I mean he had money OK, but he wasn't 'Captain Fantastic' but hell at least I could control him, and he would do anything for me. I laughed at the thought of him moving into the spare room while I shared a bed with Carl! Then I could have everything, great sex, and money. That was if my husband could keep his fucking job!

So there I was out with Barry the following Saturday night. We would go out with Jenny and her husband Greg from time to time. I smiled and got through it quite well although Jenny would make her little stupid remarks.

"Missing someone?" She asked.

And later on when she was a little drunk her comments kept coming as soon as we were alone. Lin and her husband had joined us by then. I was in the toilet touching up my make-up and there stood Jenny and Lin.

"Ah is that the same lippy you left all over Carl?" Lin asked.

"Christ Jenny!" I snapped.

"Oh I didn't tell Lin she already knew. She asked me if it was true."

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"I speak German," Lin said. "The day before they left my student, Carl, and a few others were discussing you. Now my German is a little rusty so I didn't bother to tell George our student I could speak it."

They both stood there like a couple of grinning twats.

"Well the things he was telling them," Lin said with a wink.

"I don't believe you," I snapped picking up my bag.

"He said he had you hooked, and he made you shave yourself," Lin said grinning.

"Did you shave it?" Jenny asked.

"Fuck off!" I yelled.

"Oh don't be silly Julie, we probably would have done the same with that hunk," Jenny added.

I clung to the sink feeling the tears start to flow.

"Oh don't feel bad. I mean we never would have guessed I mean you are a bit of a snob."

I shook my head at Lin's comment.

"Come on dry your eyes," Jenny said as she rubbed my back.

"Do Greg and Mike know?"

Then I thought I didn't need an answer, they had both been eyeing me up a little more than usual.

"Look we had better get back before they miss us," Lin said.

The door swung open and Lin walked out into the noise from the club.

"Julie we all would be flattered if some 18 year old came onto us. But now you have had a taste make up your mind what you want."

I looked at her not understanding what the fuck she was trying to say.

"I've told Greg not to fix your washing machine."

"My washing machine I don't...Oh," I said straightening myself up.

"I know he fancies you. Mind you he would never touch, so I'm just removing the temptation."

"Jenny I don't believe you if you really think I would go with Greg?"

She looked at me really straight.

"I mean it Julie. Stay away from him. Or everyone will know what a slut you are."

I clenched my fist in rage as she walked out the door.

"I'm not a slut, you cow!" I called through gritted teeth keeping my voice low, "I'm not a SLUT!" I snapped.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,391 Followers