Julie's Revenge

Story Info
Julie got her revenge for her husband banging some bimbo.
9.1k words
3.65
49.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMood
LMood
34 Followers

I guess I was angrier at my husband than I realized. I can't think of any other reason I ended up doing what I did. Other than the fact it was fun - and felt real good. But there definitely was some spite involved.

Hal was in Omaha conducting a training program. On Friday he called and said he wouldn't be coming home until the following week. He made up some lie about having to do 'another session.' My ass! The only thing he was doing was some young chick with big tits. He was sorta a good husband, but even good husbands have been known to wander. I confess - I checked his story and found out there was no Saturday class added on. Hal does have a weakness for big tits.

In any event, when my neighbor Kim found out I'd be all alone for the weekend she invited me over to spend Saturday with her. Her own husband, Alan, was going to be gone most of the day at some golf thing and she was all alone too. We spent the morning sun bathing in their back yard. Her string bikini barely covered her assets, with which she was almost overly endowed. Not all the big tits were in Omaha.

My more modest assets were covered by a modest two-piece. As we lay on the deck drinking wine coolers I was uncomfortably aware of what an exceptionally sexy woman she was. Every time she moved, her nipples would appear and disappear behind the wisps of cloth covering them. It was a struggle not to stare at the magic triangle at her crotch. When she lay with her legs apart I could detect the outline of her pussy lips. I'd never really had a thing for woman, but if I did Kim would be high on the list. I lay there thinking it was a shame Alan wasn't there also. I would have loved to see him in a skimpy suit. I've admired - okay, lusted after - his tight ass for a long time.

Kim was telling me about their recent vacation in Jamaica. "We met a real nice couple there. They were a lot older than us, but we had a lot of fun together. Want to see our pictures?"

"Sure," I told her. Truthfully, looking at photos of other people's vacations always bores me, but she had been nice enough to ask me over so how could I refuse. Kim took me inside and I tried not to sigh when she pulled out three fat envelopes of photos.

The first set of pics were ordinary vacation photos. The two of them walking on the beach. Sunsets. Sailboats on the ocean. Blah, blah, blah. There were some shots of the two of them with an older couple. "That's Richard and Marion, the couple I told you about. We met them on the flight down and spent a lot of time together." The last photo she showed me was of the two women from behind, walking along the boardwalk. It took a second, but then I realized they were both bare from the waist up.

"No bra?" I said. "So you went topless did you?"

"Sure," she said. All the women were. If I hadn't taken my top off Alan would never have looked at me. Besides, Marion hadn't even brought a top, or any underwear either I don't think. Want to see the other pictures. We don't show them to just anyone," she said with a sly grin. By that time she finally had me interested.

The next batch of photos were mostly of the two women displaying their tits. As I already knew from her bikini, Kim had terrific boobs. Large and heavy, yet still firm. Small nipples with dark areolas. Marion had much more petite breasts, but they were very shapely. She had sharp, pointy tips with almost no dark around them. Several of the photos showed either Alan or Richard with the two women. There was one photo each of the men standing with the woman, a big tit in one hand and a tiny one in the other. The shot that really got me interested was of Marion standing behind Kim, her arms around the younger woman. She was holding Kim's jugs up towards the camera. In the final photo Kim was kissing Marion's nipple.

"My god, Kim. You two were really playing with each others boobs?"

"Yeah," she answered. "It was fun. And hot. I still get wet just thinking about it." That's when I realized I was getting wet myself. I couldn't help but look at Kim's breasts, erect and clearly visible through the cloth of her bra. "Would you like to touch them, Julie? To touch my breasts?" I guess I must have nodded because she immediately pulled her top off. Cupping her girls, she held them out toward me. Awkwardly I reached over and ran my palms over her nipples. She seemed to shiver slightly as I felt their hardness. Getting more nerve up, I cupped the soft globes in my hands, lightly rolling the tips between my fingers. I wondered vaguely if the slut Hal was cheating on me with had tits as nice as these. It might have been petty of me, but I hoped not.

"That feels nice, Julie. Can I touch yours?" I nodded again and Kim reached around me and unhooked my own bra. I released her long enough to let her slip the garment off my arms, my hands immediately going back to her caress her girls. I think I gasped when she grabbed my smaller boobs in her hands. I know I gasped when she pinched them, hard. But it wasn't pain that took my breath away. It was the wave of pleasure that seemed to travel down through me making my pussy tingle. I knew I was getting wet. Hell, we could smell it. "Let me show you the rest of the pictures," Kim said. Reluctantly we let go of each other and Kim pulled out one more stack of photos. "Alan and I haven't shown these to anyone yet."

Before she showed me what was in the pictures she told me, "Most of the time we spent with Richard and Marion was in their hotel suite. These were taken there." The first one she turned over was a shot of the four of them sitting on a sofa. The two women were in the middle with Richard sitting next to Kim and Alan on the other side of Marion. "Richard used a tripod and a time-delay setting to take this. He really had to hurry to get back in shot." I hardly heard her. I couldn't think of anything but what I was seeing. All four of them were completely naked. The men each had a semi-erect cock laying against his leg. Kim had one hand on Marion's thigh and the other grasping Richard just below where his cock was lying. Marion was similarly posed as if she was groping both Kim and Alan at the same time.

I took a second before I even noticed, but then I exclaimed,"You're shaved. Your pussy I mean. And Marion is too."

"Yes," Kim said. Alan did that before we left home. Marion has a girlfriend who shaves her."

"A girlfriend," I said slightly incredulous.

"Yep," Kim answered. "You heard me right."

Slowly she showed me each of the final pictures. All nudes. There were shots of Kim with both men, of Marion with both. Shots of Marion and Kim with each of the men separately. There was a lot of touching going on with several shots of Marion and Alan, his cock in her hand. There was one photo of Kim standing between the two guys with a dick in each hand. A couple of fully erect dicks, obviously ready to go. The final shot was of Kim and Marion kissing, their bodies pressed together. I could see Kim's tits mashing against Marion's. Kim had one hand squeezing Marion's ass. By that point I was really smelling pussy.

"I guess I should have told you beforehand, Richard and Marion are swingers. And they picked us as playmates."

"You mean you had sex with them?" I must have sounded like some kind of hick, but I was having trouble thinking straight at the time.

"Yes," she answered. "And not just them. The second night they invited another couple, Tom and May to join us. They are swingers also."

"You mean you had sex with - you fucked - two other guys and Alan knew about it?" I guess I really was a hick.

"Yes, he was right there. But then he was usually banging someone himself at the time." My eyes went back to the photo of the two women kissing. Answering my unasked question, Kim said, "We didn't just do the men you know. We did other things."

"You . . . uh . . . you and Marion?"

"Yes, and with May too." Slowly I raised my eyes until I was looking directly at Kim. I was almost painfully aware that were were sitting there with our breasts nearly touching. I think I realized it wasn't just my sex I was smelling, it was Kim's also. I knew if I looked down I would have seen wet spots on both of our crotches.

"Have you ever kissed a woman, Julie?" Kim asked.

"Huh uh," I answered, shaking my head. I was struggling not to reach out and grab her tits. I wanted to feel them in my hands again.

"Well I'm going to kiss you now." Before I even had a chance to react Kim leaned forward and pressed her mouth against mine.

"What am I doing?" I thought. For some reason I was sucking on her tongue, and it felt good. Her mouth was both soft and demanding as she nibbled on my lips. We both moved forward slightly and I could feel her breasts against mine. I put my hands on her back and pulled her tight to me. Hal hardly ever kissed me as passionately as Kim was. I didn't want her to ever stop. It took a while for me to realize that her hand was on my thigh. As we continued kissing and squirming against each other I felt her fingers at my crotch, rubbing me through my suit. I wanted her to rip it off. To fuck me with her fingers. Instead she just pressed those fingers hard against my pussy, rubbing the cloth roughly against my swollen vulva.

Kim continued rubbing me, pushing me closer towards the release I needed, when we heard the front door open. Nearly panicking, I pushed her away. Alan walked into the room as I tried to hide my breasts with my hands. Kim made no effort to cover herself, but of course it was her husband.

"So," Alan said with a smile. "What do we have here."

"Just two horny women waiting for a man to come along," Kim said with a smile. "Actually I was showing Julie our Jamaica photos. Including the 'special' ones." Neither one of them acknowledged that both of us women were topless.

"So Julie, you like?" he asked.

Regaining some of my nerve I answered, "Yes. I like." Then I reached over to the pile of photos and pulled out one of him standing with Marion holding his cock. "I like some of them a lot," I said, staring directly at his crotch. I was more than aware that the hard-on in the photo was the same dick that was tenting out his pants.

"Is Hal here too?" Alan asked, looking around.

"No, he had to stay in Omaha," Kim said. Then she added, "Julie thinks he's getting laid." Now that made me blush. "I invited her over for the day to make up for it." I knew exactly what she meant by that. "So Honey, how was the golf tournament?"

"Okay I guess. I got eliminated so I'm through. Can I join you two?"

"Sure, but you smell all sweaty," Kim said wrinkling her nose. As if anyone could smell anything besides our wet pussies. "Why don't you go shower and leave us girls alone for a while. We'll join you in the family room in a little bit."

"Sure thing," Alan said as he left the room.

"Now, where were we," Kim said pulling me to her again. "Oh yeah, right about here," she added as her hand went to my thigh. I must have stiffened because she told me, "Don't worry about Alan. He's smart enough to stay away until we're ready for him. He knows how hot we'll be by that time." That's the last thing she said before covering my mouth with hers.

Once more our tongues were busy while we rubbed our breasts together. "Do I really want to do this?" I asked myself even while my hands were on Kim's hips. It felt so good and at the same time it felt so wrong. Making out with a woman. Letting her touch me, touch my pussy. And my wanting to touch her. The feel of her nipples against mine was bringing me pleasure at the same time it scared me.

But all those thoughts were pushed aside when Kim's hand went under my suit. As her fingers penetrated me, the pleasure of what she . . . what we . . . were doing overcame any misgivings I may have had. "Oh yes, Kim. Yes, yes, please!" What the fuck was I saying. What the fuck was I feeling. Why did it feel so fucking good.

Kim bent over and put her mouth around my right breast, the flat of her tongue rubbing my nipple. "Suck it, Kim. Suck my tit." She did - hard. A wave of pleasure/pain coursed through my body. At the same time she dug her fingers into my cunt. I leaned back against the couch, spreading my legs to give her better access to my body. As I'd hoped and feared Kim began planting kisses down over my belly until her mouth was just above my slit. She inhaled deeply and said, "Julie honey, your pussy smells wonderful. Can I kiss it?"

"Oh hell yes," I managed to gasp. "Kiss it please. I want to feel your lips, your tongue on me." With a smile Kim got down on her knees between my legs, her fingers still inside me. She pressed her mouth over my pussy, her tongue working on my swollen clit. My head was reeling at the thought of what this person, this sexy woman, was doing to me. I had thought Hal was good at pleasuring me with his mouth, but it was nothing like this. She knew just exactly what to touch and how to touch it. It felt like a tongue of fire stimulating me as I'd never felt it before.

"OHSHITOHFUCK!" I cried out. "Eat me Kim. Eat my cunt. Make me cum. Oh please, make me cum." I was begging, pleading with her to give me the release I needed. Suddenly my body tensed. I arched my back and shoved myself hard against her demanding mouth. I may have screamed as the orgasm shook me to the core. Juice was flowing out of my cunt, coating her face with the result of my passion. She never let up, working her fingers and tongue even deeper into me. As I started to come down she shoved a finger up my ass, causing another explosion inside me. I kept cumming, kept screaming, until I finally had to push her away before I passed out.

Kim moved up and kissed me on the lips. I opened my mouth and licked at the sex juices coating her face and lips. "Oh Kim, that was wonderful. I've never cum like that before. Thank you thank you," I mumbled, overcome by the taste and smell of my own sex. As we continue to kiss I placed my hand over her crotch. I traced the outline of her pussy through the wet cloth of her suit. Kim reached down and pulled the suit off and I was touching the soft, slick skin of her bare pubes. It felt good, so different from my own hairy snatch. "Now me, Julie. Please eat me. I want to cum, to cum on your face," Kim pleaded.

One part of me was asking what I was getting into, could I do it. But at the same time I was positioning myself between her legs. I stopped a moment, just admiring her beautiful sex, the bare lips swollen, her clit sticking out from between them. She was wet and slick, her need for me to pleasure her was apparent. With one hand I held the lips apart while I slid two fingers into her. The scent of her desire was nearly overpowering. I working my fingers in-and-out several times, enjoying the way she was squirming. Then I covered her with my open mouth, rubbing my tongue hard against her hard knob.

"My first pussy," I thought. "What am I doing, and why did I wait so long to do it?" I asked myself as I savored the bitter-sweet taste of her desire. I continued licking at her, forcing my tongue in her, as I worked on her with my fingers. I did all the things to her that I knew would feel good to me. As she neared release I pulled my mouth back and blew gently into her, cooling her down with my breath. Then I penetrated her again with my tongue as more and more juice flowed from her. She was pleading with me to let her cum. As I sensed she was at the very edge of orgasm I shoved another finger into her. Her cunt tightened around my hand as her climax hit. She started grunting and moaning, almost as if she was in pain. As I continued to fuck her with my tongue and fingers her moans turned into screams of passion. Her emissions were flooding me, flowing into my mouth and coating my cheeks and chin.

When Kim finally pushed my face away I continued working my fingers her until she reached down and pulled them out. I let her recover a moment, then ran my tongue up her slit one more time, licking at the juice still leaking out of her. Looking up I said, "I never knew how good another woman's sex could be."

"I didn't either," she said. "But once I found out I knew I had to have more."

I moved up on the sofa next to her and as we cuddled I asked, "Have you done it with other couples since you've been back?"

"No, not with another couple. We've both been too busy. We have talked about you and Hal, finding out if you two would be interested. Hal is such a sexy man I'd love to get my hands on him - with your permission of course."

"Of course."

"And Alan's wanted to get in your pants since we first met. We had planned on asking the two of you over this weekend and maybe seducing you."

"With those jugs of yours you'd have no trouble seducing Hal. After all, it worked with me," I said with a small smile. "Lucky me."

After a cuddling a few more minutes Kim said, "I think we ought to go find Alan. I know he's waiting for us. He deserves some luck tonight too, don't you think?"

"Definitely. Uh . . . will it be okay if I . . . uh . . . you know?"

"If you mean can you fuck my husband, of course. He'd be disappointed if I kept you all to myself." I must have looked relieved because she said, "I know you need it. It wasn't all that long ago I was was feeling the same confusion after my first time with a woman. Now, let's go."

When we got to the family room we found Alan had spread some comforters on the floor and was laying on his back in the middle of the room. Yes, he was ready for us. I could tell by the hard dick he was holding up. Like us, Alan was naked. I think my mouth was watering. I know my pussy was.

"Oh look," Kim said. "Alan's got a present for you."

"Ooh," I answered in my most childish voice. "Just what I need. And my size, too." Actually it was longer than the one Hal always provided for my pleasure, but not as big around. We lay down on either side of Alan. I replaced his hand with mine on the cock. It felt like a live animal in my hand. I couldn't wait to get it in me.

Alan turned and kissed me on the lips, then drew back with a smile. "Hmm. I believe that's pussy I taste on you." He kissed me again and said, "Yes, Kim's pussy." Then he turned and kissed his wife. "You taste like pussy, too." He kissed her again and added, "Tastes wonderful. Julie's?"

"Sure is," Kim told him. "Would you like to try some?"

"You know I do," he said with a big smile. The guy was definitely ready for us.

"Julie honey," Kim said to me. "Would you sit on my husband's face and let him taste you."

"What a wonderful idea," I said, getting into the swing of things.

Kim moved away and I knelt with my knees on either side of Alan's head. He grasped my hips and pulled me down until I was just above his face. He took an exaggerated sniff and said, "Ah, smells so good." The he stuck out his tongue and I lowered myself until it was flicking across my pussy lips.

After teasing me a few moments, Alan pulled me further down onto his mouth, penetrating me with his tongue. Kim put her head down next to her husband's and said, "Isn't that a tasty snatch, Honey?" Alan made some kind of noise in agreement, the main result of which was to stimulate me further.

I wriggled around on Alan's face a while, letting him feast on my snatch, but I wanted more. "I need to be fucked," I announced. "Soon."

"Well Alan's all ready for you," Kim said. I raised myself off Alan's face and moved down until I was poised over the cock Kim was holding erect. With her other hand she held my pussy lips apart and I lowered myself onto the pole.

I sank down until I was resting on Alan's thighs, his cock completely inside me. I closed my eyes and sighed at the pleasure of the long thing deep in my cunt. I realized how many years it had been since I'd had anything other than Hal's short, fat dick in me. Alan filled me in a completely different way, penetrating so much further into me. I leaned forward and Alan grasped my hips, rocking me and causing his dick the poke around in my depths. "God, that feels so good," I murmured.

LMood
LMood
34 Followers