Julie's Saga Pt. 01 - The Party

Story Info
What will happen if he’s at the party?
6.7k words
3.7
64.2k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straightened my floor length black dress as I stepped off the elevator on the top floor of the hotel into my company Christmas party. Like many women my age I was a little self conscious about my body, but I did what I could to stay looking good. Not a perfect body by any means, but my husband Mark always tried to help me feel good about myself. This dress helped, open back, one button around my neck and a slit on the right side almost all the way up to my hip. Even I had to admit, I looked good!

Mark always had mixed feelings about my company Christmas party every year. He always enjoyed the food, but not always the company.

"I don't know anyone and nobody talks to me," He would say.

"I know, but you love me and do it for me," was my usual reply.

He would just nod and smile in agreement. Every year on the way home we stop at a little hole in the wall cigar shop and have a cigar and one last drink before we headed home. Here, he got the chance to do what he probably loves most to do, smoke a cigar and sip some kind of whisky or tequila. I rarely went with him any other time he smoked but always did this night every year. My way of making it up to him for doing something he didn't really like doing for me. We always enjoyed this night together, although this year we agreed for it to be a little different. Usually the party for our small advertising company was held at some restaurant or country club around town, but this year they decided to move it to a hotel, so Mark and I decided to take advantage of the discounted room and stayed the night.

As I enter the top floor ballroom I scanned the already full room. Marcy was at the bar getting a drink with her husband. Amy was at a table with her boyfriend. All the usual suspects were already here as Mark wanted to be "fashionably late".

"I'm going to go get a drink, do you want me to get you one?" Mark asked.

"Red wine please," I replied with a smile.

As Mark walked away I turned to find a table, and that's when I saw him. Joey was about 5 or 6 years younger than my mid-thirties. Tall, a few inches taller than Mark. Dark brown hair, and hazel eyes that a girl could get lost in if she wasn't careful. He is wearing navy blue slacks that he fills out perfectly from behind and a matching jacket that he fit equally as well. I saw him before he sees me and without even realizing it i catch myself slightly biting my lip and staring. Then I saw her, flirting with Joey. Nicole, in her mind, God's gift to the world or at least to the men of the world, and probably a few women too. I did have to admit she was pretty. She is tall, long blonde hair, blue eyes and wearing a white blouse with a designer black pencil skirt and black high heels. I could see why Joey was flirting. She looked good. My heart sinks just a little.

"Get ahold of yourself Julie, you're married," I think to myself.

Joey and I didn't talk very often, not nearly as often as I would have liked, we worked in different departments on different floors. I would see him in the halls, or occasionally on our lunch break, on rare occasions I would have to go talk to him about some accounting issue that came up. We always got along when we talked and we both may or may not have flirted in the past. Nicole on the other hand was a different story. I worked directly with Nicole and any time Joey came around I saw her checking him out. Any time she had to go to accounting she never failed to let me know where she was going, and I knew why. Sometimes it seemed like she would make up excuses to go see him. If I was honest, I did it too, just not as often.

Just as I turned to go find Mark, Nicole saw me and gave me this kinda of "haha I got to him first, eat shit" look. I smiled a half hearted kind of smile and walked away. I found Mark standing at the window over looking the Denver skyline and the mountains in the background sipping his vodka and soda. I walked up and ran my hand down his back. Mark wore black slacks with a grey sweater and blue undershirt. He looked good. Although he would only admit it to me, he was more self conscious about his body than I was about mine. I do what I can to reassure him but I don't know how much he believes me. When he felt my hand on his back he smiled at me and handed me my Pino Noir.

"Thank you. Should we find a table?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll follow you." He replied.

I spot a table on the other side of the room tucked back in a corner. Being as late as we were it was about the only table left, but I know Mark didn't mind sitting away from people. Getting to the table we wanted meant we had to walk past the dance floor where a few people started to gather and dance a little, most people were still scattered around the room as they sipped their drinks and made small talk. As we sat down I looked around the room and saw Nicole talking to some of the other women in the company but I didn't see Joey next to her. I caught myself looking for him which made me feel horrible. Here I was walking with my loving husband, actively looking for Joey. Then I saw him, and he was walking straight toward us!

"Hi Julie."

"Hi!" I say a little too enthusiastically, "Joey this is my husband Mark. Mark, Joey, he works in accounting."

"Hello," Mark says as he extended his hand for a handshake.

"How's it going?" Joey says.

"Good. I saw you talking to Nicole earlier. I figured she'd be on your arm all night. Where'd she go?" I asked.

"Yeah I was able to shake her. We both have to 'mingle'." He laughed.

For the next 20 minutes or so the three of us sat while we chatted and sipped our drinks as the music moves from fast to faster. Then the DJ played some slow music as our drinks were getting close to the bottom.

"I'll get the next round," Joey offered.

"Thanks Joey! Mark let's dance," I asked.

The three of us all got up and headed the same direction, Mark and I stop at the dance floor to slow dance to some sappy love song as Joey continued toward the bar.

"Are you having a good time?" I asked Mark.

"As good as can be expected," He replied with a laugh.

"Well I'll make it up to you tonight, I promise," I said resting my head on his chest.

Mark pulled me in tighter as we danced. The second song we dance to comes to and end I see Joey headed around to the dance floor to our table with a tray. "Crap," I think to myself, "he got us all shots!"

"Looks like he's back with those drinks," Mark said.

As we get back to the table Joey sets the tray on the table. Mark motioned for me to sit down then sat next to me and Joey sat across the table on the empty side.

"Hope you don't mind, I got shots!" Joey said with a smile.

"Depends on the shot," I replied with a laugh.

"Nothing too harmless, just tequila," Joey said sarcastically.

"Great," Mark said as he rolled his eyes.

"Here's to...having a good time!" Mark said. "Cheers!"

After we take our shots Mark took a long sip off his vodka.

"This is going to go straight to my head." Mark said "I better go get some water, anyone else?" He asked as he slid around me.

"Better get three!" Joey replied.

As Mark walked away I turned to Joey and smile.

"Are you having a good time?" I asked him.

"I am. Are you?" Joey asked.

"Much better than I thought I would," I replied with a wicked smile.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nicole on the dance floor with some older guy that I know is married but can't remember his name or what department he works in. I watch them dance and Nicole sees me, then who I'm with and gives me that signature "eat shit" look again. I smile at her and turn back to Joey. For the next few minutes we made more small talk about work, what we like about our jobs, what we hate about our jobs, all the fun stuff. Then Mark comes back with the water. He sets them on the table and I slide over so he can sit next to me.

"Here you go. I got myself another drink too, that line is getting crazy. Hope you don't mind. When I left the bar I realized that was kinda a jerk move to get myself one but not you guys one, I'll go get the next round." Mark said apologizing.

"Don't worry about it, I have to drive home," Joey said. "Are you guys staying here tonight?"

"Yeah we got a room for the night. I thought we would take advantage of the discounted room," I replied.

"Good call, I should have too but it's a little tough to justify all by myself," Joey said.

"Makes sense," Mark agreed.

Mark sits down and takes a long drink off his water then he finishes the last of his second drink, the one Joey brought.

"That was quick," Joey laughed as he looked at Mark.

"Vodka is about the only way I'm going to make it through tonight, well that and the after party," He replied with a smile and a wink in my direction.

"I'll drink to that!" Joey said as he raised his glass. We all cheers and sip from our respective drinks.

"Well after all that water, nature calls!" Mark exclaimed as he stands up. "I'll grab us all another drink on my way back."

With that Mark heads across the room toward the hallway where the elevators and bathrooms are.

"He's pretty trusting, to leave you here alone with some guy he just meet, especially a wife that looks as good as you," Joey said with a flirty smile.

"He thinks I look good. Oh my God!" I think to myself as my heart leaps a little but no words come out. "Say something!" I thought "Thanks," I finally get out with a smile.

Just as Mark entered the hallway and is no longer in sight Joey spun around the table into the seat next to me. I turned slightly to face him better.

"Are you still having a good time?" He asked.

"I am, are you?"

"Yes of course! A little more drunk than earlier but having a great time."

Just then Nicole and I locked eyes. She's pissed. Once again I got that "eat shit" look but this time she added the "and die" part. Nicole stormed toward the bathroom which causes me to have a mini-panic attack. "Was she going to tell Mark." I worry.

"What are you looking at?" Joey asks.

"Oh nothing, I thought I saw someone I know."

"You probably did, you work with half the people here," Joey said with a laugh.

"Haha smart ass. You know what I mean. Someone we don't work with," I smile as Joey and I locked eyes.

Just as our eyes locked I felt his hand on my thigh and I found myself biting my lip again.

"What are you doing?" I manage to stammer.

"Don't pretend like we both don't want this," he said.

"I'm married, and Mark could come back at any moment."

Just then he pulls his hand away. "Good, he listened." I thought to myself. But he didn't! He was just moved my dress, now I felt his hand on my bare thigh. Joey reached his hand inside the slit on my dress and it was moving towards my pussy that was getting more damp by the second. I lost my breath as I stare at the entrance to the hallway where Mark disappeared a few minutes ago. Then I feel Joey brush his strong fingers across the front of my brand new black thong that I had chosen specifically for Mark to take off me tonight; but here I was sitting in the midst of my entire company, my freshly shaved pussy getting wetter and wetter under the fingers of the heart throb of every woman I work with. I couldn't believe it! I couldn't do this, but I also couldn't stop it! Then I felt Joey's warm breath on my ear and neck.

"You feel like you're getting wet. Are you?"

All I could do is nod my head yes with my eyes locked on the hallway.

"Do you know what I want?" He asks.

I nodded my head no although I knew exactly what he wanted. At least I thought I did.

"I want those wet panties," He said.

I looked at him, "You want what?" I whispered.

"You heard me," He said as his fingers pressed against my now throbbing clit. "I want those wet panties, that isn't going to be a problem is it?"

"But..."

"I didn't ask," He said, before getting up and moving back to the other side of the table.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted nothing more than to pull them off right here and hand them over. Again I glanced over toward the hallway just in time to see Mark emerge from the long well lit corridor. "Thank God!" I thought to myself. Mark was walking toward us then he stopped and headed for the bar. "Crap!" I thought to myself as I looked at Joey. His face was serious with a dominating look in his eye.

"NOW!" he mouthed.

I turned back and looked toward the bar and didn't see Mark. He disappeared behind the wall that separated the bar from the rest of the ball room. I gave in and slowly lifted my hands to my waist inside my dress, slipped my thumbs inside and slid them down my long soft legs. I lean down and with my left hand try to slip them over my heels. Crap! They're stuck! I wiggled my ankle trying to get them free. Finally they let loose and I wad them up in my hand as I reach them out to Joey under the table. His hands are folded on top of the table. I motion with my eyes to under the table hoping he would get the hint. He did, but nods his head 'no'. I knew exactly what he meant. Lost in the moment of what was going on, the rush, the anticipation, knowing that if anyone here saw what I was doing it could cause enormous problems for me. I wadded them up as much as I could get them then slowly lifted my hand over the table and placed the very small amount of lace fabric in Joey's hand.

"Sorry it took me so long." Mark says as he reaches to the table just as Joey put his panty filled right hand into his jacket pocket to put them inside. "Those lines were crazy."

"Don't worry about it," Joey says as Mark set three drinks on the table.

"Oh God I hope he didn't see that!" I think to myself.

Mark sits down and continues chatting as if nothing ever happened. "He must not have seen and Nicole must not have said anything." I continue thinking to myself. Just then, Bill walks up. Bill was an older gentleman, well dressed silver hair nice smile, and Joey's boss.

"Joey, there you are!" He says.

"Hey Bill."

"Sorry to interrupt, but there are few people that I would like you to meet, not to mention they are about to serve dinner," Bill says with a smile.

"Of course, excuse me. Mark it was nice to meet you, hopefully we will see each other again soon," He says as he grabs his drink and looks in my direction. I know what that meant.

"Shall we," Mark said as he stood up and motioned toward the tables where the food was set up.

"Sure," I smile and stand up and straightened my dress hoping to cover up what was now missing praying that he wouldn't notice, that nobody would notice.

"I can't wait to see the spread this year!" Mark exclaimed as he let me walk past him. Then I feel his hand on my ass as he gives it a pinch. "I hope this is on the menu later," He whispered.

I brush his hand away and smile hoping he didn't notice that I'm not wearing underwear anymore. As we reach the tables where the food is set up, we grab our plates and fill them with the usual, roasted potatoes, Brussel sprouts, green beans, salad, and prime rib. It all looked so good. Mark and I made our way back to the table and chat over dinner. I point out everyone I knew which was about half the room. Gossiping about the lesbian, Amber and how she's on her third marriage. Her first was to a man and they have a daughter. Then she 'changed teams' got married again and divorced again.

"At some point one has to wonder 'maybe it's me'," Mark jokes. I laugh and pick someone else to gossip about and laugh at.

For the next hour or so Mark and I mingle around the party, dance, and drink. Mark enjoys his drinks, but I didn't worry, he isn't a loud, embarrassing drunk. He is quiet, sarcastic and funny when he gets drunk. No need to worry about him causing issues for me at work. Besides he's only half as drunk as some of the sales people. "If anyone has an issue with the people who are drunk, my husband won't be one of them.," I thought thankfully.

As the music slowed Mark reached his hand out, took mine and headed to the dance floor. I love dancing and Mark and I rarely get the chance, so I'm excited to learn that this years party would be at a hotel ball room complete with a dance floor and DJ. I made Mark promise at least one dance, which he did, but then he surprised me with another dance after dinner. I was on cloud nine! Then it hit me, what if he feels my ass again? Which I knew he would. Would he realize I'm not wearing any underwear? I nervously dance with Mark but he doesn't seem to notice. After two or three songs the music speeds up and we started grinding. I turn around and push my ass into Mark's groin. I could feel him getting harder on my ass which made me blush. Don't get me wrong, I love every part of my husband and there is some truth to the 'it's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean' saying because my husband is a great lover. I orgasm just about every time we have sex, but he is by no means the most well endowed man I've ever seen, or been with. He's about average, and if I'm being honest maybe a C-. As I pushed my ass back into him I could feel him grow, by the time the song faded he was almost at full attention. I turned back to Mark and saw he was sweating and panting and about out of breath. I hug him tight.

"Getting excited?" I whispered into his ear.

"Maybe a little," He said "Let's get another drink," as he took my hand and headed toward the bar. When we got to the line he discreetly pinched my ass which caused me to jump and turn.

Just then I see Nicole half walk half stumble out of the hallway and back into the ballroom. Her hair looked a little disheveled. "I wonder what she's been up to," I joke to myself. It's probably just the free alcohol, she's been known to get drunk in the past. Not to mention we all think she got a DUI a few months ago. I reassured myself as I got to the front of the line to get a fresh drink.

After Mark and I got our drinks we headed back to our table to sit and catch our breath and people watch for a while. After about 10 minutes or so of watching people dance and have fun, Joey appeared.

"Hi guys!" He said and maybe slurred a little as he slid in behind Mark. "Mind if I sit for a few?"

"Please," Mark said as he offered him a chair.

"How was the dancing?" Joey asked.

"Great! But tiring," I said.

The three of us sipped our drinks and kept watching the rest of the room. We saw all the usual suspects dancing and having fun and maybe a little too much to drink. Out of the corner of my eye I see Joey sitting across the table from me behind Mark. He reaches his hand into his jacket pocket and pulls the tiny piece of fabric out, shows it to me and smiles. My eyes got as big as oranges and he slowly pulls them out.

"Another drink?" Mark asks Joey and I, as Joey quickly shoved his hand back in his pocket.

"Let me get this one," Joey offered. "You got the last one." As he stands up turns toward the bar.

"Well okay," Mark said much too late for Joey to hear.

A few minutes later Joey returned with our drinks and stumbled just a little as he gets back to the table.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine, but should probably drink some water before I get too far into this one," He said with a smile.

"You're getting a ride home right?" I said to Joey.

"Yeah, probably, definitely too far gone to drive tonight."

"Or you could get a room," I suggested with a smile. "With the discount it probably won't be much more expensive than getting a ride home with as far away as you live."

Joey licked his lips. "That's not a bad idea," He said.

We chatted for a few more minutes as we laughed and watched people dance and stumble around the floor. Partly because they aren't the most graceful group partly because it's getting late and the alcohol has been flowing.

12