Julie's Steamy Client

Story Info
Julie spends a steamy erotic day with a new client.
1.2k words
3.6
21.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's fingers would slide across the cold stone surface, sending a chill up her arm. A coy smile would crease across her porcelain face. She thought the man had good taste, despite his over masculine portrayal. He knew what a lady would enjoy. She bent over to peer into the mirror, reflecting her smooth skin on her face. Julie would dab over her nose with the pressed powder that lay on the counter humming softly, nearly impatient waiting for the man's return.

Julie would dwaddle for a solid hour, letting the satin robe envelope her form as she paced the floor. Alternating between the pacing and sitting on the soft downy covers on the bed tapping her hand against the bed post staring at the heavy wooden door that was slightly ajar. As her eyes would grow heavy, fatigued by the earlier steamy session, and the fire wrapping warmth around her near bare body, she would sense a large figure hovering over her now supine body. A heavy hand would drape loose stands of hair behind the ear.

A soft moan would escape from Julie's pursed lips taking in the oak-smokey smell the man exuded in her presence. Her body would relax further, his arms wrapping around her waist, hoisting her higher into the bed, his body now bare of his silken robe, the only clothing donned would be his boxers. The down comforter pressed down around her head as his weight would now over tower hers. His hips pressed against hers. His lips would press against her smooth neck, Julie's eyes would open, her fingers draping across his upper back, encouraging the affection.

His hands would deftly undo the satin robe exposing the skin and flesh to the warm air. Julie's body would immediately react lifting her hips to his, her hands lifting and pushing the boxers down across his chiseled thighs, freeing his manhood. His erect veined cock would hang near horizontally as he pressed himself against her exposed thighs and inner legs. Their soft writhing would guide it across her moistened slit.

His lips would find her tender lips, arousing her further, his tongue dipping into her mouth, overwhelming her senses with his taste, his weight and his touch. His hands would begin to trace across the smooth surface of her body, his calloused hands cupping the soft mounds, his thumbs tweaking across the already erect nipples. His thumb and forefinger would grasp each of them, twisting and tweaking each nipple, as his hungry lips continue to press against Julie's soft tender moist lips.

A moan would escape her lips, breaking the kiss as her hips would rise against his, demanding more, demanding him. He would respond by pressing his hips into hers, his cock sliding between her creamy thighs, sliding up against her moistened slit roughly. His hand would wrap around her neck and head as his other hand would slide between them, pressing the head of his cock into the tender entry she offered.

Julie's inner muscles would flicker around the tip as it penetrated her. Her pussy walls would slowly be spread by the intruding cock. His bulbous tip spreading her inner walls, his broad hips pressing her thighs apart. She would bend her knees instinctively, wrapping her legs around his hips wanting him deep. With one deft thrust he would slide into her, her tight walls stretched around his cock. A carnal moan would escape as he felt her tender silken walls slide open like a hot knife pushing through butter. Julie would cry out in utter pleasure as she would feel his head push past her velvety hot spot.

His hips would begin to thrust. He would push Julie's hips into the plush bedding, thrusting over and over. Fighting the tightening walls around his cock, Julie's body writhed and curved up with each thrust. Her moans desperate, hungry and lustful, thoroughly enjoying his force. Her fingers would drag across his chest, tracing across his lower abdomen, occasionally her hand would dip down to their own connection, spreading her own lips for a deeper penetration. His thickened shaft would push deeper with each thrust, his moans deep, gasping as her aroused body would tighten around his cock. The sensation suffocating, intense, and intimate and he would want more, thrusting further for more.

Julie's moans would grow, her chest heaving, her nipples at their most erect. The pleasure building in her lower abdomen, she would resist the urge to release her climax, her body beginning to shiver and quiver. He would feel her clamp down; the familiar feeling of her pending orgasm would encourage him to keep thrusting, pushing past her tightness, feeling the moisture around his cock grow as she could not resist the surge of pleasure much longer.

Julie would finally release, the overwhelming bridge of pleasure crossing her face like a wave in the ocean. The endorphins rushing through her system, making her eyes squeeze shut the moans growing low, guttural and instinctive. Her body writhing and clenching against the bed spread. Her muscles trembling beneath the massive male figure.

He would groan feeling the muscles flicker over his cock. He would clench his abdomen as he would feel his pending explosion. He'd reach up against her lifted thigh and press it up over his own shoulders, thrusting the furthest her body would allow, as her body clenched he would push through, until the rolling sensation enveloped his cock and the liquid manhood would begin to leak uncontrollably.

With a loud cry out of pleasure he'd plant his knees down against the bed and his hips firmly against hers, letting his scrotum thrust against her tender skin below his cock. His cock would explode, spurting his cum into her, coating her inner walls with his seed. He'd moan milking himself against her quivering walls.

Julie would pull the man closer as he completed the orgasm. She would gently thrust from below milking his thickened shaft. His weight growing more and more braced against her body, until he rolled across her body, pulling her onto his hips as his eyes grew heavy, overwhelmed by his own rush of endorphins. Her hands would gingerly placed around his arm and torso, her eyes closing accepting the inevitable pleasure state the two were in.

The fire would flicker further, dying slowly as the wood fuel would disintegrate. The man would wrap the dozing Julie in the comforter, his lips pressing against her neck whispering hoarsely, "Clean up, I will return for more later." His hands firm yet gentle as he stroked her naked body underneath the blanket. Julie would moan softly her reply and her body left cool with his body gone.

He would be gone for several hours, completing remaining business he had left. Julie would rise in that times, letting the satin robe remain on the bed. Her curvaceous hips would sway as she made her way into the ceramic tiled bath. She'd gingerly wash herself, using the lavender vanilla soap among her body. Soft moans would escape as her mind would disappear to the scenes that unraveled during the day. Before her mind would drift further the water began to cool, she would rinse quickly so she could be wrapped in a towel.

Her hands grabbed at the plush royal purple towel. Her moist body would move efficiently around the room, she would crouch next to that same marble stone counter lifting the tab of the envelope that he had left before walking in for the second session. Her eyes would count the bills, when she found it sufficient she placed it in her clutch and returned to the bed to prepare for his re-entrance.