Julie's Triumph

Story Info
She is happily chastizing a big shot.
9.1k words
3.83
22.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie smiled at Everett over the candle lit dinner at Morton's Steak House. The grizzled, former Foreign Service officer, now an export magnate, caught Julie's eye and smiled right back.

His brown, tanned hand traveled across the steak tartare and, reaching Julie's small fingers with their French manicure, squeezed them gently. Julie really liked Everett, and thought he seemed malleable.

Most men were fairly malleable in Julie's hands; she was your traditional big-busted, full lipped type, with nearly white-blonde hair that hung in a sexy mane around her shoulders.

The shipping millionaire was unlike many men that Julie had dated, in that Everett seemed to have a strong sense of self, and his interest in Julie was courtly, instead of begging and drooling.

Julie felt like she was being watched... she looked over at a nearby table, and there was Horace, gaping at her. Julie rolled her eyes at him. Yes, you pitiful dunce, I too, go to restaurants...I just don't spend my leisure time as I did with you this afternoon, she thought contemptuously.

Horace had not had a release in 81 days, and he was still wearing his belt, though four hours ago Julie had had it off, and was making Horace's dick shake by tickling it with a greasy piece of dental floss, while he bounced helplessly against his handcuffs.

And here Horace was, with his wife of fifteen years...obviously they hadn't slept together in at least a year and a half, or even showered together, she would've wondered about the Iron Maiden Julie had locked to Horace's crotch.

Julie dealt with two kinds of men--dates and potential relationship types, and then the clients she dealt with as a professional teasing and denial dominatrix. Julie, who worked for her friend Keri's tease denial, and key holder service provided a valuable commodity to a variety of men in the city, who would come and visit Julie at different times.

Some of the men were married, or just wanted part-time teasing. These were the belt-less...they wore no chastity belts or devices.

Aaron was one of these.

Aaron had a sweet girlfriend, and a lively life, but once a week, he'd come see Julie, giving her $500, and she'd tie him naked to a table, and play with his dick for several hours, moving her long, white tipped nails up and down Aaron's suffering shaft, before finally allowing him to jerk off.

Then Aaron would leave, refreshed, and go back to his girlfriend until his peculiar desires brought him back the following week. Aaron did it for kicks, she thought, but liked Cumming too much, though he might graduate to wanting long term chastity. That did happen sometimes...

Horace was staring at her...trying to make his eyes moisture-ish. Julie was irritated as all hell. What was he staring at?

Sure, she had her 40DD's stuffed into this little black strapless thing, but it was no more revealing than the corset she'd been wearing with him this afternoon.

Horace was begging with his eyes for her to look at him. Horace had made the mistake of telling Julie that he wanted to have six months of teasing and chastity...he couldn't handle it, though. 81 days and he was a nervous wreck...but Julie would stick to her guns...

Horace was a dramatic example of one of Julie's "belted" clients...the main recipients of her key holder service. she held the keys to their belts...

A less intense version of a belted client than Horace, was Steven.

Steve was more of a typical "belted" client, one who came at least once every two months. Julie kept Steve in a metal chastity sheath at all times, except when it was his teasing time. All week long, Steve would go through his work, his other activities, with his penis thrusting against the cruel metal sheath...and then once a week he'd come see Julie, and the same ritual of stripping, binding and teasing would go on, but it was different, because Steve was far more desperate than Aaron was.

The belt prohibited him from pursuing a separate relationship from Julie, who he paid $500 a visit, just for the chance to get the belt off, and have her play with his poor dick a bit. Steve not only didn't come during the week, but often didn't cum after the session was done...

Julie allowed Steve to cum about once every six weeks, and usually that was after he'd visited her six times, and she'd pocketed three grand.

What was interesting was that Julie's suitors, boyfriend, and 2 ex-husbands had always been the rough-and-tumble guys--ex-cons, day laborers, addicts and the like.

When Fernando came over, for instance, there'd be no chastity teasing for him--

Julie would have all of her holes hit, Frank would demand two blowjobs, probably, and then he'd eat her cooking, borrow ten from her and take another fifty from her purse and bail off, his "BORN TO LOSE" tattoo a bluish-gray caboose on his back walking out.

Julie loved Fernando, she'd rake his back as he pumped in her...but he wasn't husband material...

Julie preferred hell-raising on a weekend basis, thank you...and neither were Steve or Aaron the pitiful slave-boys potential marriage material...too much of them would just be irritating.

Was there a happy medium between adoring slaves and insane redneck boys? It was a puzzle. What Julie liked about Everett was although he seemed quite enamored of her, he wasn't a drooler...he was polite and courtly.

A regular weightlifter with 10 years in the military, Everett was at least as masculine as any man she'd ever met. In Julie's "straight" job as a fundraiser, Ev was the perfect escort to her various events, he danced like a charm...and took her to wonderful get togethers at the Officer's Club.

But at 20 years Julie's senior, Ev didn't really have the charge that Julie needed, though Ev was a fascinating companion, he pampered Julie constantly, and bought her gifts.

She knew there was an engagement ring in the picture. But in their moments of passion...when Everett's penis entered Julie--it his penis felt like a foreign object, and not a particularly welcome one...he just didn't "ring her chimes". But he was too precious to let get away.

Julie was considering-- could she transform Everett into a slave?

She thought Everett might be a great live in "Client" Julie could still receive all the pampering, the presents, etc. and give Everett valuable lessons in self-control, and bestow upon him the favors that many, many men had paid dearly for. Could she do it?

Chapter Two

She is a damn fine woman, Everett thought, as he knelt naked in front of Julie.

I don't understand this submission business, but Julie is so sweet and charming.

What the hell, if she wants me to kneel here for a bit, in the buff, while she stands there in her little black cocktail dress...ooh. Everett looked down, noticing that his member was getting quite stiff.

That doesn't happen much anymore, he thought.

The last time Everett had slept with Julie in the traditional way, she'd had to twiddle him a bit so he didn't lose his erection completely...Mid life does that to a man. But look how hard Little Johnny is now!

"So, Everett, you're enjoying this?" Julie was looking down at Everett's stiffening penis. Everett was a bit embarrassed that she was still completely dressed tonight--stockings, heels, all of it--while he was naked as a jaybird. But God, she's a beautiful woman! Look at that mane of blond hair! "Everett, why don't you come over here and sit on this kitchen stool for me?"

Everett tried to stand up, but Julie gently pushed him back down, and encouraged him to crawl to the stool and then climb up it.

"Julie, honey, why not the LaZ-Boy, or the couch? This is not comfortable." Suddenly Everett was tied to the stool...his hands were roped together, and the rope was knotted to one of the stool legs, and then his feet were tied to the others. There was no back to the stool, so he had to sit up straight. "Honey, don't worry about the other furniture."

Julie was leaning over and whispering in Ev's ear while her nails scratched the inside of his bare thigh.

"You're a submissive tonight and you don't have to think about all that stuff...don't you get sick of worrying about everything? Mommy's lookin' after it for you."

Julie gently took Everett's penis in her palm, and squeezed her fingers around it.

Everett had an excellent view into Julie's cleavage. it was almost sexier bunched in that little black dress than when she was nude!

He was still terribly embarrassed by this predicament, being naked and tied to a kitchen stool, it reminded him of the prisoners he had interrogated in Laos, years ago. Julie's thumb and forefinger encircled Ev's dick while her palm rested on the little area of the stool still exposed between Everett's perspiring legs.

As she whispered in his ear, Everett could smell her perfume, Chanel, he thought." The regular furniture is for the grown-ups, sweetie."

Julie leaned into Everett's neck, subtly pulling her dress down so the tops of her breasts bunched out of the cocktail dress into Everett's face.

"That's for Mommy to entertain her company. Little boys have a nursery...and they eat in the kitchen." Notwithstanding that "Mommy" was 20 years his junior, Everett thought of his old slave mistress, Miss Truncheon, years ago.

When Everett was 20 and in college, he hired a domme called "Miss Truncheon" to live with him and help him focus on school, and as a result she treated him a bit like a child, making him wear a sailor suit like "Donald Duck" but it helped him get top grades at Dartmouth!

Miss Truncheon had been damned strict at times--one slip in his lessons, or a tantrum, and she'd have him across her knee with the pants to his sailor suit down, whacking away with the heavy wooden spoon she kept in the purse. and then Ev would be required to stand in the corner, his pants down, weeping.

If he acted up too much, sometimes Miss Truncheon would give him an enema...oh, that was horrific...but it made him a better man.

Even though Everett was 20 years old Miss Truncheon supervised his television time, and made him go to bed at seven-thirty each night. Even after Everett became a college football quarterback, he couldn't celebrate the games he won with the fellows at a bowling alley, and of course parties were verboten. In bed, seven-thirty sharp.

When Everett was asked out by 20 year old Cheryl Willis, the head cheerleader, to go to the movies, Miss Truncheon had accompanied them, and the next time Ev had wanted to go with her, Miss Truncheon had told him he wasn't ready for dating. Everett had thrown a fit, and Miss Truncheon had stripped Ev, whipping him with a soaking hickory branch, and made Everett parade up and down his driveway in a frilly white dress and patent leather shoes. Cheryl had driven by with a group of girls that afternoon—

Miss Truncheon called her, Everett suspected, but that couldn't be so—and after she'd seen Ev in his pretty outfit, there were no more requests for dates, Everett was the laughing stock of Buttermilk State University...he'd hated Miss Truncheon, but only for a brief period...she allowed no pouting or anger.

Miss Truncheon had also had a very strict policy towards "self-abuse" and after she'd caught Everett masturbating, she'd made him stand in the corner with a pink ribbon tied to this tip of his penis, which just poked out of a pair of adult diapers.

Miss Truncheon had then invited Cheryl and Cheryl's best friend Lana to come over and help with some ironing.

"Just ignore that bad boy, girls..." Miss Truncheon said, as the girls stared at the captain of the football and wrestling teams at Buttermilk State University "He can't stop wiggling his wee-wee...so I'm making him more aware of his shame."

After this experience, Everett resigned university sports and ran home every day at three sharp, to avoid the taunts of the story, which had just gotten around. "I am so glad you stopped all that nonsense, Everett...now we can work on Latin lessons together."

And it's true, Everett's grades went up sharply after this.

And then Miss Truncheon was very comforting, in her way. She'd prepare his bath, and bathe Everett, ...he always had dinner with her in the kitchen...Everett's mother was dead and his father away most of the time, and until he'd graduated from Miss Truncheon had been it... and now he really missed her!. "

Everett was something else now, medals for valor in Vietnam, a distinguished Foreign Service career, and now of course he was a ruthless business man...but it was tiring, being in charge all the damn time.

Julie's blond hair stroked Everett's cheek, and he in took breath. His cock hardened to an intensity he'd never felt in her soft fingertips. Everett closed his eyes, and then opened them suddenly, there was intense pain on his chest. In astonishment, he found clothespins on his nipples.

Chapter Three

Julie carefully pushed her spike heel into the tip of Everett's dick...not too painful, but somewhat. E

verett was lying on his side on the kitchen floor, his dick sticking straight out in front of him, and Julie was giving it a poke or two...Everett had no discipline! You'd think he did, with all that training. It had been six months since Julie had tied Ev to the kitchen stool and teased his cock and tortured his nipples with clothespins.

After a bit of this, she had untied Everett and taken off her clothes, and Everett, still sexually frustrated, had licked Julie to two orgasms, before she'd allowed him to stick his dick in her again. This nightly cunnilingus before sex had continued for a few weeks. Julie had begun demanding longer and longer lapping by Everett.

First there had been the "two orgasm rule" Everett would not be allowed to make love to Julie until he'd licked her to two orgasms.

She had convinced Everett that she couldn't give him oral sex, because blowjobs were what whores gave, and Julie was a lady. (It was hard not to laugh telling him this, as she'd blown Fernando and his friends Carlos and Zeke the night before.

"But I do like it when you lick me down there." she'd said to Everett demurely. "I can't make love to you, Everett, unless I'm very excited, and had at least two orgasms."

When Everett couldn't give her the second orgasm, he dressed and bowed and went home some nights, and others Julie would tie him spread eagled to the bed and play her nails across his throbbing erection as she whispered sweet recriminations in his ear...

"Oh Everett, honey...don't you wish you could've worked harder down there? You could've squirted right in me...it would've been so nice...but now I'll just have to make you think."

This spurred Everett to 'work harder' and eventually Julie increased the rule to a preliminary massage and three orgasms before Everett was allowed to mount, and after that four or five.

Often Everett could barely move his jaw the next day, but he was game to try, and he knew if he didn't get through the five orgasms, that Julie would have to tie him up and make Ev wish he'd worked harder.

In a sense, Everett enjoyed this, it was a challenge to get his reward...

Then one night, Julie had gotten her five orgasms, but told Everett that he would have to masturbate, as she was tired.

Everett looked disappointed, but Julie had teased him a bit with her hand, and finally he'd plopped down on the floor on his knees and jerked off into a small bowl near the table, as to not stain Miss Julie's bedroom carpet.

As Everett became more and more proficient in giving head, Julie told him that she was going to make screwing her more of a treat, and Everett began jerking off every other night that he satisfied Julie...and then every five nights.

This meant that he had to take Julie to five consecutive dinners, and then the massage and the hours of licking, before he got his lay...Everett wanted to see Julie more and more often, naturally, but she refused to see him more than three times a week.

"A lady has to rest, you know." So this meant that Everett was getting to screw about once a fortnight, and jerk off four times in between. Soon Julie and Everett had a full routine--

Everett would take Julie to dinner and a play, or a movie, and take her out for ice cream, and more often than once in a while, they'd wander over to Tiffany's or some nice clothing store, and he'd get her little gifts.

Once home, Julie would remain dressed, and Everett would be tied to the bed, and Julie would stroke Everett's cock for about an hour, scraping her long nails up and around his shaft until Everett was hissing through his teeth.

Unlike her other submissives, Everett was too stoic to whine and cry over his desperation to cum...he'd been torture in Vietnam, and refused to give secrets...but it was a challenge...

Julie would go on till Ev was humping her hand, before untying him and getting her massage, and hours of oral sex...then Julie would tie Everett again, and tease him a bit more, before allowing him to jerk off into a bowl.

Sex was on special occasions like Valentine's Day, and perhaps Everett's birthday.

Then one night, when it was about time for Everett to get his masturbation time, Julie looked at him.

There was no excuse not to let Everett jerk off, he'd taken her to Morton's, then dancing, they'd gone on a helicopter ride that weekend...but she didn't feel he needed relief.

Even if he had treated Julie to a spectacular massage and an intense six orgasms...how would she breach it? "Everett, I want to test your strength...why don't you not jerk off tonight...?

Show me, for once, that you can just give ME a great night...do you think you're up to it?" There had been few tests, academic, athletic or military, that Everett had not been able to pass, and he'd manfully dropped his cock, and lay down behind Julie's beautiful naked body to sleep.

She had immediately spooned him, her full buttocks rubbing sensually against his near bursting penis, but they'd finally gone peacefully to sleep. Julie had awakened Everett in the morning, by twiddling his cock with a fingernail, but when he'd reached down to grab it, she'd slapped his face, hard, and said "Did I give you permission, you bad boy?"

After this, Everett had had to do lots of different things in order to impress Julie...and then she would allow him to jerk off...or she'd play her toes around his cock till he spurted, and then cleaned her foot off...

And once in a blue moon, Everett would get laid. Julie instructed Everett...she let him screw her when he'd given her a platinum card on his account, spent the day helping her move, and taken her skiing.

Supervised masturbation was a privilege for things like watching Everett do fifty jumping jacks AFTER he'd massaged and licked Julie to her five orgasms. Sometimes she'd ask him to wash her car, or jerk off in front of an open window.

One day she'd said to Everett, without smiling. "Tonight if you want to squirt that wee-wee of yours, you'll do it in front of my boyfriend."

And Everett had knelt in front of the type of kid he'd always despised, a long haired punk in baggy pants with a pierced lip...the kid sat next to Julie, who was stunning as always in her denim jumper.

Naked, Everett had rubbed his fingers up and down his penis...now and then, the boyfriend, Slim, would tell him "slow down, old man, do you have to cum this minute"

Yes and then Julie would order Ev to put his hands behind his back and wait till she let him jerk it again...but it had been a wonderfully humiliating and satisfying orgasm when Everett had finally gotten release.

At some point, though, Julie noticed that sometimes Everett was not as excited as others...when she was teasing him. It turned out that Everett had been masturbating at home.

This had to stop. Julie made Everett promise that he could only cum with her permission. This made her giggle, having the guy promise Julie this.