Julie's Wedding

Story Info
Bride gets fucked on her wedding day, but not by the groom!
1.5k words
4.03
278.9k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was a Goddess. I'd first met her a year or so ago at a beach party, and had immediately fallen into serious lust with her. I can still recall what she looked like in that skimpy bikini, her perfect ass, C-cup breasts, and a mouth so kissable that I found myself panting with passion. I knew then and there that I simply had to have her.

The problem was that she was dating my best friend, Mark. And though I've done some terrible things in my life, I'd never cuckolded a friend. At least, not then. I waited, hoping they would break up so I could date her, only to watch them become closer and, eventually, engaged. And as the day of their wedding approached, I knew time was running out. Once they were married, I was out of luck, but until then she was fair game.

The problem was, how? She'd never given any indication that she was interested in me, only in Mark. There was no WAY she'd have sex with me willingly, yet I wanted that above all things. So I set my devious mind to devise a plan, and it did not disappoint. It wasn't until the day before the wedding that the plan came to me, but I grinned with anticipation as things became clear.

Fucking her is what I wanted above all other things, but to do it on her wedding day? I almost came just thinking about it.

The wedding party was meeting at the church, split between two smaller outbuildings. The groom's party was in one, and the bride's in the other, and everyone arrived almost two hours early. I was there even earlier, helping set up and get things ready, and I made sure that Julie's dressing room was one with the sliding glass door in it.

I was already in my tux when everyone arrived, dressed as a fashionable Best Man, and moved around making sure things were going smoothly. About 45 minutes before the ceremony, I put my plan in motion.

I buzzed into Mark's dressing room, supposedly to make sure they were ready, and lifted his cell phone as I was leaving. It sat in my pocket as I made my way into the bathroom. The first thing I did was turn it on silent and disable the buzzing feature, then I texted Julie.

"I want you, now. Can I come over?"

And I waited. Excitement thrummed through my veins, and I could hear my pulse pounding in my ears as I sat in the stall, staring at the little screen. Finally, she replied.

"Its bad luck for us to see each other before the wedding."

I grinned at that one... in fact, I had COUNTED on her bringing that up. If she hadn't then I would have, but much better if it came from her. I felt my erection growing as I typed my reply.

"I don't want to SEE you, I just want YOU. Can I come over? I won't look... promise."

Time passed slowly.

"*Giggle* Sounds like fun."

I almost fainted, but I managed to send my reply before almost sprinting out the door.

"Lock the door. Be alone, with your back to the sliding glass door. I'll be right there. And no peeking!"

I did manage some semblance of control, and went outside, working my around to the back of the other building. I found the doors I meant to enter, with the curtain drawn, and slid it open enough to peek around the edge of the curtain.

Julie stood in her wedding gown, positively glowing with beauty. Her back was to me, and the long train pointed at me like an accusing finger. I didn't care, and closed the door behind me. Then I walked slowly over to her, bent over, picked up the edge of her dress, and crawled under it. I held the edge up enough to let light in so I could see this magnificent sight.

Julie was obviously planning on being a naughty girl later that day, as she wore a silky-white thong under that chaste wedding gown. I reached up and ran my finger under the thong nestled between those lovely ass cheeks, and felt her tremble in response. Then I slowly lifted it to one side and out of my way.

I needed both hands now, so I dropped the hem of her gown and was plunged into darkness. I could still see a little as light seeped through the material of the gown, but not much. Leaning forward, I inhaled her scent, savoring the musky smell of a horny woman. Then I nestled my face between her cheeks and licked her pussy once, long and deep, like an ice cream cone. The sound of her moan above me made ME tremble with desire.

The angle was awkward, with her standing upright, so I ran one hand up her bare back inside the gown and applied some pressure, encouraging her to bend over. She did so with alacrity, indicating a level of lust compatible with my own. With better access, now, I began licking her for all I was worth.

I used all the tricks: the ice cream cone lick, lashing from side to side, even spelling the alphabet with my tongue on her clit. She trembled and moaned above me, obviously enjoying this as much as I was. As I slid a finger into her dripping pussy and thrust in and out, I felt her leg muscles lock and her body shake. She struggled to remain silent, but her deep, throaty exclamation indicated the strength of her orgasm.

"Uuuunnnngh!"

When she stopped shaking and her breathing began to slow, I gave her pussy one last lick and nibble, and then moved back a little and stood up. Her train came with me, and I draped it over her back, in one step both ensuring she couldn't easily look back to see who was fucking her and getting that bulky fabric out of my way. Now I could see that she was leaning on her elbows on a table next to the wall, her naked ass and well-licked pussy exposed to the world in all their glory.

The sound of my zipper was loud in the quiet room, and my dick surged eagerly out my shorts. I stepped forward, looking to make sure her head was still down, and slowly slid my cock into her dripping wet and ready-to-be-fucked pussy. Her moan, low and drawn out, matched my pace as I slid into her to the hilt. Once I bottomed out, I held still for a moment to savor this situation. When she half-picked up her head from the table, I pulled out until only the tip was still inside her... and then I went to town.

Hands gripping those perfect hips, I fucked her at a moderate and even pace, sliding deep into her and pulling out all the way before plunging back in again. Over and over I fucked the pussy that I'd been dreaming about for the past year. She began to shake again, and then I felt the first electric tingle in my dick that signaled a building orgasm.

My pace increased and, despite myself, I grunted with the effort to hold off coming for just a moment longer. My building orgasm grew until it almost overwhelmed me, and I plunged as deeply into her as I could as I came, sending my seed deep into her willing womb. As I continued to come, I kept moving in small, quick thrusts, keeping the fucking sensation going and prolonging my pleasure.

Eventually I was finished, and now came the tricky part. I slid my dick out of her pussy and watched with satisfaction as my come began running down her leg. When she began to straighten up, I put one hand on her back and gently held her down. With the other hand, I slid the thong back into position, belatedly covering and protecting her already plundered treasure. Then I zipped up and slipped out the sliding glass door, pausing to take one last look at her glorious ass and well-fucked pussy before sliding it shut and striding off.

Once around the corner, I extracted the wet wipes I had brought and wiped her delicious pussy juices off my face and hands, then went back into the bathroom to make sure I got it all. Presentable again, I resumed my efforts to ensure my best friend's wedding went off without a hitch, pausing only to replace his cell phone before he noticed it was missing.

The wedding was glorious, and they will be celebrating their fifth anniversary in a few weeks. Neither has ever said a word to me about what happened, so it seems I got clean away with it. I will never forget that experience, as it was the best sex I've ever had, with the sexiest woman I've ever known.

Here's to you, Julie.