Juliet Entertains Five Men

Story Info
Juliet ends up the stripper at her fiancé's stag party.
17.1k words
86.6k
92
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I've written since I was a child. Don't worry, I wasn't writing erotica back then! This is in fact the first erotic story I have ever written. So let me know if you like it; otherwise, let me know what you didn't like about it.

*****

Juliet and Burt were soon to be married.

It was only nine months ago that Juliet and Burt met, six months ago when they moved in together, and two months ago when they got engaged. Things had certainly moved fast for them.

Their reasons for this quick pace - besides love, obviously - were different, but ultimately similar.

Burt was thirty-nine and thought settling down was now overdue, especially considering he had been ready start a family for some time. He just wasn't bothered about rushing - not before meeting Juliet, anyway.

Burt was an attractive man - six feet tall, with a great body; he also had a good career. He dated on and off, but rarely got very serious with anyone. For his age, he hadn't dated that many women either, as he was actually somewhat shy. A big introvert really, he tended to spend a lot of time working, or engaged in solitary activities.

At thirty-one, Juliet was a little younger than Burt. She thought she had several years before she would feel her biological clock ticking away; but things changed when both her best friends fell pregnant with their first child, within only weeks of each other.

Juliet was a natural beauty - five foot four, long, blonde hair, a slim figure, long legs, and perky 32D breasts. Whilst she knew she was a desirable woman, she didn't like too much attention just for being attractive, so she tended to dress conservatively most of the time and wore minimal makeup, save for special occasions.

Strangers often thought they recognised Juliet, but she never knew why. The first time Burt met her, however, he could tell why - if she dyed her her brown, he was sure she would look just like Anne Hathaway. He mentioned this to her at a later date, but she silently dismissed it. On a few separate occasions he even asked her whether she had ever thought about dying her hair, but even if she got the reference, she never acknowledged it.

Burt had once been told he looked like a celebrity too. A few years before he met Juliet, he was watching an episode of 'Hannibal' with an ex, and she told him he looked a lot like the character Will. He agreed, but thought it was only because they both had very similar hair and beard styles at the time. He forgot all about this comment until shortly after he met Juliet - when, one day, he found himself looking through pictures of Anne Hathaway. In one of the pictures, Anne was dating a man that turned out to be Hugh Dancy - the actor who played the character Will. He found it funny that both he and Juliet had been told they looked like celebrities who actually dated in real life. Although Anne and Hugh's relationship didn't last, and he and Juliet were soon to commit to a life together.

***

It was Saturday night - one week before Burt and Juliet's wedding - the night of the stag and hen (bachelor and bachelorette) parties.

Juliet went out for her hen party - if you could call it a hen party, that is. It was just drinks with her two old friends, Karen and Victoria, and two young girls from work, Maggie and Rachael. They were at 'Bar M' - a popular local club - but had just been sitting at a table, drinking and chatting incessantly for a couple of hours. Maggie and Rachael joined the conversation as much as they could, but they didn't have very much in common with the older women - especially as Karen and Victoria only seemed to talk about their babies.

Twenty minutes passed and, by then, Maggie and Rachael had completely dropped out of the conversation. They had been talking between themselves - staring and whispering about various hunks in the club. Finally, they told Juliet that they needed to go dance. Juliet explained that she was going to stay talking with her friends, but that they could go. So, with much excitement, Maggie and Rachael rushed off to the dance floor.

Juliet watched with slight envy as Maggie and Rachael hurried off,. She had actually wanted to go dance too, but remained at the table talking with Karen and Victoria. It wasn't too long ago that her best friends would have wanted to dance as well; but since having their children, Karen and Victoria had lost all interest. She just hoped it was because they were still new to motherhood, and that they would go back to their old selves - who were certainly more fun and exciting - once the novelty of having children had worn off.

Another twenty minutes passed. By then, Juliet was getting tired of the baby talk as well. As she needed to pee anyway, she excused herself and headed off to the toilets to escape for a little while.

While walking to the toilet, Juliet felt eyes ogling her body. That was one of the rare occasions when she had dressed "like a feminine woman" - to borrow the words her mum uses when Juliet actually puts on a dress and makeup. She had gone a bit further that night, however, with it likely being her last time out before marriage.

Juliet had worn a little black mini dress, held up by two very thin straps. The top of the dress sat just about high enough to cover her bra, with the hem being a little bit more modest, hanging a few inches below her crotch. Underneath she had worn a yellow lace Brazilian thong and matching strapless bra. "Very sexy" were the words her fiancé used earlier that night, when he saw her slipping on the dress. He then proceeded to kiss her neck and slide his hands all over her body - this went on for a minute or two before she eventually had to pry his hands away from her.

Juliet had made it as far as the small corridor that lead to the toilets, but was blocked from going any further. The club, as typical, was crowded, but the main issue was that in front of her were two enormous men having, what appeared to be, a mid-air, arm wrestling competition.

Juliet stood waiting for a while, wondering if she should just squeeze past, when, all of a sudden, she felt a hand cup her bum and give it a quick squeeze - and not just squeeze one of her cheeks, but actually between her cheeks, practically at her crotch. She quickly spun round, but she couldn't see who had touched her.

Not wanting to wait for another assault, Juliet decided to attempt squeezing past, between the men and the corridor wall. She just about managed to squeeze her way through, but as she did she dropped her purse and phone on the floor. Instinctively, she bend over to retrieve them, not paying much thought to how short her dress was - as she typically wore clothing where it wasn't an issue. Someone said "tasty" - which Juliet clearly heard. As she rose to her feet she never looked back, but was sure she had just accidentally flashed her thong to those behind her - which likely included her groper.

Once in the toilets and relieving herself, Juliet thought about the groping she had just received. She was mad about it, no doubt, but she was ashamed to admit that part of her didn't mind it either. This was largely because, two weeks prior, she had convinced Burt that they shouldn't have sex again until after the wedding. You know, to make it special for when they finally did make love on the wedding night. What a mistake that was! They usually had sex daily, or at least five times a week, and so she found herself continually getting sexually frustrated. Burt feeling her up before she left the house hadn't helped either.

By the time Juliet had exited the toilets, the men had stopped their silly display of strength, and were no longer blocking the path. Juliet quickly hurried back towards the table and, as she approached, noticed that Karen and Victoria had put their coats on. Juliet had noticed them checking their phones during the previous hour, but was surprised they had put their coats on whilst she was in the bathroom. So when Juliet got back to the table, not surprisingly, Karen and Victoria announced they should really be getting home.

"It's only ten," Juliet said to them. She wasn't exactly bothered by them leaving but wanted to feign that she was. The women gave the same excuse Juliet heard all the time in those days - they were mothers now and had to get home to their little ones.

Karen and Victoria left and Juliet was alone at the table. She started gathering her things when a man, about fifty years old, sat down next to her. He wore an expensive suit but looked a little sleazy still, somehow, as he sat there smiling at Juliet. Juliet just smiled back politely and continued to gather her things. The man then started to pat his leg - he was signalling Juliet to sit in his lap! The 'sleazy' assessment was spot on! Juliet had finished gathering her things and just left the table without making further eye contact with the man.

***

At Juliet and Burt's house, Burt was sitting and drinking with four guys: his old friend, James, who was also his best man; two work colleagues, Tim and Shaun; and Henry, who was Tim's brother, and who had been invited only to make the number of attendees seem a little less pitiful. Burt hadn't actually met Henry before that night.

The five men started by talking about themselves - their hobbies, etc. - because, as a group, they knew little about each other. James only knew Burt, and Henry only knew his brother Tim. But Tim soon turned everyone's attention to his brother, when he explained that Henry was one of those human calculators. No one believed him though, given how shabby Henry looked, but Tim was insistent.

"What's eight times four?" shouted James, to Tim.

"Thirty-two," answered both Burt and Shaun, simultaneously, within a second of James asking. Burt and Shaun then looked at each other and started laughing.

"That's kids stuff," said Tim. "Try some harder calculations than that."

"OK, seven thousand two hundred and sixty-two times, twelve thousand, five hundred and forty-nine?" shouted James again.

"Really!" Shaun said to James. "You're going from eight times four to... those stupidly high numbers you just -"

"Ninety-one million, one hundred and thirty thousand, eight hundred and thirty-eight," answered Henry, cutting off Shaun.

The room fell silent.

"No way is that right!" shouted Shaun, breaking the silence. "Someone check it."

Burt grabbed his mobile phone from the table and punched in the calculations. "He's bloody right!" he announced to the room.

"No way!" was the general response in the room, particularly from Shaun. Burt showed them his phone screen.

James and Shaun looked surprised; Tim looked happy that his brother got the correct answer and proved that he wasn't lying; and Henry just sat there looking rather smug.

Over the following five minutes Henry was given a number of calculations to do, answering each one quickly and correctly. The guys soon started to get bored of Henry's unnatural talent though. Taking advantage of a brief period of silence, James shouted out, "so who's got a sex story?"

The guys sat talking on the new subject for an hour. Many of the conversations were about the guys' past sexual encounters and conquests; and most of them ended with the storyteller claiming that it really did happen, despite of the dubious looks from the others. Shaun's one and only story did actually stand apart from the others though.

Shaun told the guys about a time when he ended up walking into the wrong changing room at a local sports centre. He said he had got several feet into the room before he looked up and noticed all the women, in various stages of undress. Several of the women started shouting at him, saying that he was a pervert, and yelling at him to get out. As he hurriedly turned to leave he almost ran into a big, butch woman, who was now standing in front of him, blocking the door. She grabbed his crotch, quite forcefully, told him he was a naughty little boy, looked him and up, and then proceeded to kiss him straight on the lips. This torment only lasted a few seconds though, and she then released her grip. As soon as she let him go he quickly left the changing room. In fact, he left the whole sports centre. He was supposed to be changing to play squash with a friend, but he was so embarrassed, that he just had to leave.

Everyone laughed at Shaun's story, and asked him whether it was true. He sounded genuine when he said it really did happen to him, exactly like he told it. Henry made things a little weird though when he asked Shaun whether there were any little girls changing when he went in the changing room - Shaun told him there wasn't. Henry could just have been genuinely curious about the whole situation, but his comment caused everyone to look at him oddly, and the room went quiet for a little while.

Henry and Tim broke the silence by quietly talking to each other. Burt noticed Henry looking excited as they spoke to each another. Burt just barely overheard a snippet of their conversation.

"How long till she gets here?" Henry asked his brother Tim.

"About an hour... Now shh!" replied Tim.

"Wait, who will be here in an hour?" Burt nervously asked Tim.

"Well it was meant to be a surprise," replied Tim, who then turned to look at Henry, "but someone couldn't keep his mouth shut!"

Tim then turned back to address Burt. "A stripper. I booked a stripper to come here at ten."

"Please tell me you're joking!" a panicked Burt asked Tim.

"Well, no. I know you said it would be low-key and there would be no stripper, but I never realise you didn't want one... I thought it would be a nice gesture."

"Well it is a nice gesture, Tim, don't get me wrong. And I would have liked to have a stripper, but Juliet was just so adamant about not wanting me to have one."

There was a few seconds silence before Tim spoke. "Well, she will be here about ten, and I can't even call to cancel as I made the arrangements at work, and don't have the contact details on me."

The room fell silent again.

***

Back in the club, Juliet had found Maggie and Rachael on the dance floor and had joined them. The young girls from work were dancing with a couple of equally young, good looking guys. Juliet had been an awkward fifth wheel for a while, as she danced around the couples - but that was about to change.

Another young, good looking guy was now dancing around the girls. By the looks he was giving Juliet, however, it was clearly her he was interested in. He was getting closer and closer to her, and the two were trading smiles back and forth between them. Soon he was dancing right beside her; and soon after they were dancing seductively around each other. It didn't take much longer for them to be heavily grinding up against each other as they danced.

They only spoke once, very briefly, to tell each other their name. When Gus introduced himself to Juliet she first mistook it for him just grunting in her ear.

Juliet had been dancing with Gus for a while, but with every minute they continued to grind up against each other, the more guilty she started to feel. She knew the dancing was a little more intimate than a good girl should allow. She decided she needed to tell her dance partner that she had a fiancé. Then, perhaps, Gus would make the decision she found herself unable to make, and walk away.

It was rather loud in the club, and so as Juliet spoke to Gus, he cupped her low around the waist and pulled her in close against the side of his body. With her lips practically touching his ear, she told him of her dilemma. She knew he must have heard her, but yet he stood motionless, in the same position, with her lips to his ear. When he eventually turned, he kept his hand on her waist as he swivelled his body, so that his chest pressed directly against hers. Then he pulled her body in tight to his, their crotches now touching, as leaned in and spoke into her ear. "I have a girlfriend, who I love... It's only dancing."

Juliet decided she liked Gus' logic and continued to dance with him.

About ten minutes later, Juliet's dancing session was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. It was Maggie. Her and Rachael were going to the bar to get another drink and asked Juliet to join them. Not really wanting another drink, nor to leave Gus, Juliet declined. It wasn't until Maggie and Rachael each grabbed one of her arms and led her off towards the bar, that Juliet realised drink wasn't the only thing they wanted.

Now at the bar, Maggie said to Juliet, "wow, he's a hotty," whilst turning to look at Gus, who was now left to dance alone. "I see you're making the most of your freedom," Maggie continued, winking at Juliet.

Juliet never replied to Maggie. She just stood at the bar, staring at this gorgeous young man and contemplated what she would have done tonight if she had been single.

"Loving girlfriend my ass!" Juliet thought to herself. "He would fuck me in the toilets right now if I asked him."

Maggie looked at Juliet, as though she could read her mind.

Juliet knew she had to change those dangerous thoughts of hers. "Get ahold of yourself, woman! Just because you haven't had sex in a couple of weeks is no reason to start thinking that way. Besides, you've never been one of those girls who could cheat on her partner."

Juliet had been lost in thought and hadn't seen the older man approach Gus; she just suddenly saw him talking into Gus' ear. He looked like the same man that approached her at the table. She had also seen this man ogling her on the dance floor, but tried to avoid making any kind of contact. The two men spoke for about twenty seconds, looking in Juliet's direction a couple of times, then Gus nodded to the older man and walked away. The older man stayed on the dance floor, staring at Juliet as she stood at the bar.

Maggie had finished being served and handed Juliet her drink. "Hey, what happened to your dance partner?" she asked Juliet.

"It looks like he turned from a prince to a frog," joked Rachael, as she looked at the older man, now standing in Gus' place.

They all laughed, but Juliet's was only a slight, forced laugh, as she was a little annoyed. "I think the frog just scared him off," she said. "They were talking for a bit, and then my prince left."

"Oh, that's a shame," said Maggie. "You can share our guys. I don't think they're prince's, but boy are they handsome!"

"Thanks. But I if I go over there that 'frog man' will try and hit on me... Can we stay at the bar?"

Maggie and Rachael looked at each other briefly, before Maggie finally answered Juliet. "While I don't think our guys will leave if we don't rejoin them, I do think they will find someone else to dance with... We can stay if you really want us to though."

Juliet thought about it for a little while, but then realised she was being silly. The girls were young, and they had two studs waiting to dance with them. Juliet had already got to dance with a hot stud - and she probably shouldn't have done that. She told the girls to go and enjoy themselves, and that she would stay at the bar and finish her drink. Hopefully Frog Man would leave the dance floor soon.

The girls made their way back to their guys on the dance floor - not a minute too late as well, as a couple of girls had started showing an interest, and were dancing around their guys. Maggie and Rachael were distracted by this new competition and soon forgot about Juliet.

Juliet stood at the bar, trying not to look at Frog Man; but also trying to see if he was still on the dance floor. After a couple of minutes she looked over and accidentally caught his eye. Her worst fear now - he started walking over to her at the bar.

***

The conversation back at the house was in full swing again, with the guys exchanging stories of risqué situations they had previously found themselves in.