Juliet's Amazing Family

Story Info
Juliet is a nympho in training with both of her sexy parents.
3.5k words
4.35
146.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

by BrettJ © 2012


Juliet Parker covered her mother up and tucked her into bed and then she opened the window to allow a nice breeze to drift in. Claire often had a nap after sex and the sex she had shared with her oldest daughter had been intense and mind-numbing as it always was between them. Mother and daughter shared an intense sexual bond that was undeniable and at no time was Juliet denied her mother's body when she came to Claire in need of loving.

Juliet loved looking at her mom's large-breasted, small-waisted, long-legged body. Claire was a beautiful woman at 38 and probably would be at 46. Juliet's grandmother Doris was still gorgeous at 56 and she probably kept granddad Bart on his toes, Juliet thought.

Juliet went into her bedroom and changed into a bikini after a quick shower. It was a lovely summer day and a swim would hit the spot. The bikini was necessary because it was mid-afternoon and you never knew just who might show up unannounced. Had it been later in the day or evening, Juliet might well have gone skinny dipping as she really didn't care about modesty. Still, there was no sense in shocking the entire neighborhood.

Juliet grabbed a towel and some sun block and made her way to the pool. Her father was already sitting in the nice water, enjoying the afternoon. Frank Parker owned his own company and would occasionally take a day off, leaving his subordinates to run the show. He only hired reliable, trustworthy people and thus, he was able to relax and enjoy himself. He smiled when he saw his daughter approaching the pool. She was becoming quite a sexy young woman and he was sure that she inspired several of her classmates to have naughty thoughts, maybe even some of her teachers as well. Juliet's long brown hair hung down to her waist and her tits were already a nice 34C. She still wasn't fully developed, but she was a nice piece of ass by most men's standards. Several of his friends at work told him that he had a gorgeous family, two lovely daughters and a sexy wife.

He supposed that was true, but the sexual connection between him and Claire was no longer as strong as it once had been. They even had separate bedrooms and fucked only when their joint urges grew too strong. Right now, the object of his desire was sliding into his arms and wrapping her bikini-clad body around his. Her agile little tongue shot deep into his mouth as her budding tits pressed against his chest.

"Where's your mother?" Frank asked, cupping her lovely little buttocks as the water helped support her weight.

"Inside, having a nap," Juliet giggled, running her fingers idly along her father's strong arms.

"Wore her out, did you?" Frank chuckled.

"Uh-huh," Juliet sighed as her father's hands caused her arousal to slowly return. "She told me that I'm an insatiable littleslut."

"She's right about that, you little tease," Frank chuckled, reaching under the bikini bra to pinch his daughter's erect nipples. "Don't you ever get enough sex?"

"God, no," Juliet sighed, melting against her father. "Who could ever get enough of your wonderful cock or of mom's sweet cunt? Hey – I'm not a tease either, I put out and I have for a while now." The sexy 18-year old slid her bikini bottom to one side to let her father's cock move inside of her. As she began bouncing up and down on his rod, she remembered how all of this had started 6 months ago, a few days after her 18th birthday. Until a few years ago, Juliet had hated getting clothes for her birthday. She didn't see the sense in it, she could just run around in jeans and sweats and stuff. For reasons she herself didn't understand, at 16, her entire attitude changed. The pretty clothes her parents had given her appealed to her.

"You should be wearing nicer underwear from now on, lacy, pretty things and dresses for when you go out," Her mother told her, giving her two huge bags of clothes. "I've even bought you your first pair of high heels, go and change and show us how pretty our little girl is."

The once-rough and tumble, tomboyish Juliet would have put up a fight, but this one squealed with happiness and rushed upstairs to put on a pretty dress and heels. She came back downstairs and everyone fussed over her, her parents, her sister Monica and her grandparents. She felt like a lovely young lady for the entire birthday and didn't want to take the clothes off, not ever. Over the next several months, her wardrobe began becoming far more feminine. Some of the boys at school teased her about it, but a lot more of them didn't. Juliet barely noticed, those silly boys weren't even on her radar. She was happy in the company of her girlfriends, like her best friend Natasha, who always noticed when Juliet wore something new. "You're so pretty Jules," Tasha would tell her. "I wish my parents would let me dress like that or buy nice, sexy clothes."

Juliet knew her BFF came from a family with money, so she cooked up her little scheme. "You come with me when I go shopping and buy the stuff you like," She told Natasha. "You can keep it at my house in a drawer and whenever you feel like dressing up, come over early and change."

That idea suited Tasha and soon, there were two little hellions at school to contend with. Juliet's parents kept a watchful eye on her, but Tasha's barely batted an eyelash. So long as she kept her grades up, they didn't pay much attention to their daughter. It was all about appearance for the Whitcombs, they were status-seeking snobs. Several months went by and both young women began amassing a lovely collection of dresses, shoes and especially sexy lingerie.

The two friends spent a lot of time together and the minute they got home from school, would switch from blue jeans into bikinis or prettier, lacy clothes and hang out in Juliet's bedroom, just talking. "I love all my new clothes," Tasha would sigh. "Yours are so pretty – I wish I looked as good as you."

"What are you talking about?" Juliet asked her. "You're just as pretty as me, you've got guys following you all over the halls."

"Maybe, but I don't have tits like yours," Natasha complained. "Everyone says you have the best tits in school."

"Yours are fine and besides, I'd kill to have legs like yours," Juliet countered. "You look so good in dresses and heels."

There was a combination of heat and tension in the room as the two girls moved together, holding hands. They were just on the precipice of something when Juliet said "Wait – I know where we're both going – and I want us to go there,really I do. You're my best friend Tasha and I think it would be great – but there's something I want to do first, can you give me some time?"

Natasha looked at her and cocked her head. "Just how much time are we talking about?"

"Not a lot – a few weeks, I promise," Juliet smiled and leaned close. "Here's something to make it worth waiting for." For the first time, she kissed the slender blonde as a girlfriend would, tongues and all. Juliet felt her body respond, her nipples were erect and her pussy was wet. She almost gave in to her body's desires, but held back.

"Oh, fuck," Natasha sighed as they parted. "Now it will be even harder to wait."

"I'm going to make it up to you," Juliet promised. "We're going to do everything that we want and you can spend the night and we'll stay up late and get totally nasty. Now go home before I can't resist stripping you and doing you right here."

Natasha pouted but gave her best friend another loving kiss and went home. Had she known how much she would benefit from waiting just a few more days, she would have not have voiced even the slightest objection.

A few days after she turned 18, Juliet entered her mother's bedroom. Claire looked up from the book she was reading and smiled. "My, don't you look pretty and grownup, what's the occasion?"

Instead of PJ's, Juliet was now wearing a black lace bra and tiny thong. It left little to the imagination. "I wanted to look sexy for you Mommy, because I want us tofuck. I want to have sex with you tonight. I know you and Daddy don't do it much anymore and I think that's a shame, but the thought of us loving each other makes me really, really horny. I want to touch your body, your tits and your pussy and I want you to touch me. Do you want that, Mommy?"

Claire looked over at the slender, pretty teenager. Common sense told her she should say no, but she knew that part of the reason she had been buying Juliet all these feminine clothes was her own burgeoning desire to strip her baby girl and show her how sexy she was. Claire had been reading a lot of lesbian fiction and the thought that she and Juliet could be each other's first thrilled her. "Yes," Claire spoke in a breathy tone. "I want that very much, come to bed with me baby – Mommy wants to eat your sweet, pink pussy."

The sexy teen and her lovely mother crawled into each other's arms and began to kiss. At first, their kisses were shy and tentative, but that didn't last very long. The kisses became heated and fervent and their hands reached for each other's bodies. Claire hadn't worn much to bed and she let her daughter explore while she took in the full sight of her daughter in the frilly lingerie. This was so evil and forbidden, so decadent and her pussy creamed with perverse delight.

The two women, one young and sexy, one older and sensual, moved about the bed in a sensual, carnal manner. Their tongues licked everywhere they wanted, nothing was forbidden. Claire felt the perverse thrill of her daughter rimming her ass. She loved the way Juliet's slender fingers probed everywhere and the unabashed delight her daughter seemed to take in eating pussy. It shouldn't have been this good with her own daughter, but it was and Claire knew that she would never be able to turn back the clock. They had established a new relationship and she would want much more in the future.

"We cannot ever tell your father about this," Claire told her daughter as they cuddled together. "He would kill me and likely kick both of our asses out of the house."

Juliet sat up on one elbow and looked directly into her mother's eyes. Speaking in a calm, frank tone, she said "Don't be ridiculous, Mom. Ofcourse I'm going to tell Daddy – you aren't fucking him anymore and later on tonight, I'm going to put the moves on him too. I plan for Daddy to be thefirst man I fuck."

Claire went to protest, but Juliet wasn't having any of it. "I don't know why you and Daddy stopped having sex and I don't really care, that's between the two of you. All I know is that I think Daddy's a very handsome, attractive man and I want to have sex with him. You can't very well object – not after all the things you and I have just done."

"There is no way your father will go for anything like this," Claire told her daughter and then she noticed something. There was a look on Juliet's face that said to Claire that she would not be denied. Over dinner that night, she kept glancing nervously at Juliet. Frank picked up that something was wrong, but he assumed it was simply some teenage issue between mother and daughter.

A little before midnight, Frank awoke as the light to his bedroom snapped on suddenly. Standing in the doorway was Juliet in a tiny pink nightgown that didn't cover her slim, attractive young body. Frank tried to avert his gaze, but it wasn't easy. His daughter had become a lovely young woman in the past few years. "Can't you sleep, princess?" Frank asked her. "Is something wrong?"

"Not a thing, Daddy," Juliet said as she approached the bed. "Something is very,very right. Daddy, do you think I'm pretty?"

"Yes – of course you are sweetheart, you're a lovely young woman," Frank told her softly, holding her hand. "The – uh – the first boy you date is going to be a lucky son of a gun."

"I'm not interested inboys at the moment, Daddy," Juliet said, running her hand up her father's arm. "Wouldyou like to be that lucky son of a gun, Daddy?"

Frank blanched. "What are you saying, Juliet?"

"I'm asking if you'd like to fuck me, Daddy, to be the one that gets my cherry. I know I'd love to fuck you, I've been dreaming about it for months," Juliet said, leaning close so that her father could get a good look at her budding breasts.

"Juliet, I can't, I'm your father and it's wrong," Frank protested.

"Fuck that Daddy, I don't care, I want it and you've already got a boner," She giggled. "If you're worried about Mom finding out, don't be – I had sex withher this afternoon and I told her I was going to fuck you tonight."

"You and Claire had sex?" Frank asked, the color draining from his face. "Your mother knew that you were going to come in here tonight?"

"She did," Juliet said in a cool, collected tone. "We had a blast this afternoon, but it isn't fair to you if I only fuck Mom. She's good Daddy – I don't know why you ever gave her up – but that's my gain. You like my lingerie Daddy? I have lots more and I'm going to wear it for you, yourlittle teen slut is going to think of all sorts of ways to get your cock ready for my pussy. Get ready Daddy, we're going to spend the entire night fucking."

Although he knew his daughter was a virgin, she wasn't acting like one in any sense of the word. Aggressively, she pushed him down on the bed. Juliet smiled as she tugged the covers away and saw that her father slept in the nude. An impish smile crossed her face as she lowered her mouth and began sucking his cock. Tips she had learned from magazine articles kept her from choking as she worked her way around her father's shaft. Juliet hummed happily as she sucked, not at all repulsed by the flavor or by the act itself. She knew that she was a naughty little slut and she took a degree of pride in that. She was being a whore for the two people she loved most in the world and giving them a measure of sexual satisfaction – was there anything at all wrong with that? Her beloved Daddy kept staring down at her as if stunned by what he was witnessing. That made the cocksucking teen just as thrilled – she never wanted Daddy to know what was coming next, Mommy either. Juliet wanted to keep them on their toes. She felt Frank's cock pulsate and knew that he was coming. She hadn't had a chance to practice swallowing yet, so she moved away and let him cum on the sheets. Juliet took a taste and liked it, she wanted a bit more and licked some from her lips. She decided to practice sucking some more so that she could swallow his load in the future.

"You were amazing baby, you blew my mind," Frank grinned, slightly groggy and befuddled as to where her wild streak had risen from. He knew that he should feel guilty for allowing her to do such things, but couldn't summon that emotion.

"It wasn't exactly your mind I was blowing, Daddy," Juliet giggled, removing the pink lingerie. "It's time for you to be my lover Daddy, for you to eat my pussy and then you're going to put that fucking cock in me. I'm so horny for you Daddy, God, how I want your hard cock in my pussy."

The nubile young teen got her wish in short order. Frank showed her that his oral skills weren't too far behind her mother's and again, she questioned as to why they weren't sleeping together. Her pussy was now creamy and wet and when she slid down on Daddy's cock, she only felt a twinge of pain as her hymen broke. She felt as if Daddy was packing her full of prick and it was the best feeling she had ever known. She began to bounce and moan and the profanity that spewed from her lips astonished her father. It was almost as if Juliet was possessed, it was such a change from her normal, sweet persona.

Frank was sure that after they fucked, Juliet would be sore and tired, but he severely underestimated his teenaged daughter. She had the eroticism of a courtesan, sex burned deep in the depths of her soul. She took him for the ride of a century and when they finished, Frank was the one who was totally worn out.

Breakfast the next morning had two bleary-eyed adults and a chipper, energetic teenager. Claire and Frank knew they had to talk to Juliet at length, but some time later as both of them had to go to work. Juliet herself had no intention of going to school. She got out her cell phone and dialed Natasha's number.

"Tasha? Where are you, girl?" Juliet asked her excitedly. "Do you have any major plans for today?"

"I'm on my way to school, why?" Natasha answered.

"Skip school and get over to my place, I've got big news," Juliet told her friend. Natasha could hear the happiness in Juliet's voice and knew whatever it was, it would be worth missing a day of school – not that she minded that anyway. She practically ran the 5 blocks to Juliet's home.

"What's the big deal?" Natasha asked when Juliet gave her a big hug.

"I fucked both of my parents last night," Juliet confessed. Natasha looked at Juliet as if she was playing a huge practical joke, but Juliet nodded, indicating that she was serious.

"I can't believe you did something so outrageous," Natasha laughed hysterically. "Most people would freak, but I know you and nothing you do surprises me anymore. How was it?"

"Wonderful," Juliet sighed. "But now I have something else I want to do – with my best friend," Juliet grinned as she took Natasha by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

"Really?" Natasha squealed. "We're going to do this, no fooling?"

"No fooling, beautiful," Juliet sighed and pulled her friend into her bed. She undressed the slender blonde and stared at her with desire. 18 ½-year old Natasha had been naked in front of Juliet before after gym class, in the showers, but this time Juliet was looking at her appreciatively. Then Juliet's hands were on her body and she stopped thinking and the two best friends both started doing.

Juliet's mind remembered every moment of the last six months as her Daddy fucked her the way she liked best. As they were about to climax, the two of them were startled by a loud splash and another naked, slender blonde form wrapped around Frank's muscular body. "Am I welcome to join in the fun?" Natasha asked as she reached down to fondle Frank's cock.

"Always," Juliet grinned, leaning close to Natasha and kissing her warmly. A few days after she had taken Natasha as a lover, she had gifted her mother with her first lesbian threesome. It had been so sexy to see her gorgeous mother make love to the second woman of her life, something that was equally true for Tasha. A few days later, she watched excitedly as Natasha sucked Frank's cock and then let him take her cherry.

Juliet smiled with excitement as her best friend and her father climbed out of the pool. She knew that they were going to have a great time for the next few hours while her mother slept and she hoped that Natasha could stay for dinner so that her mother could get equal time with her after.

Juliet's mind drifted to the near-distant future. Her little sister would be 18 in just 5 more months and she wondered if her sister had any little secret desires of her own. Just the other day, she had caught Rachel going through her lingerie drawer. Her auburn-haired sister was starting to become as lovely as the rest of the women in her family. She thought about asking Claire if they could get her sister a "starter" wardrobe of lingerie all her own. She doubted that Claire would put up much of a fuss – she doubted that very much ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers