Juliette Gets a New Dress

Story Info
Wife takes charge of CD hubby.
3.7k words
4.35
61.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It builds up like a huge wave of excitement, lust and fear.

My want for a dirty, no holds barred session with my wife.

She knows it's building up in me, the grumpy comments, the early morning hard-on's that prod her in the back.

Nice, romantic love making has its time and place, but the sexual animal in me is beginning to stir.

"I want to be your sex slave" I whisper.

"I know" she replies, almost dismissively.

"When?"

"Soon babe, soon."

She knows my darkest fantasies, my deepest desires. I am the adventurous one, willing to push the boundary, always trying to see how far I can go. She has come a long way from the nervous shy young woman. Blossoming into an amazingly open minded, if somewhat still shy, nervous, sexy woman.

I opened up about my fondness for dressing in her underwear, how sexy it made me feel, how turned on I felt and how I dreamed of fucking her while dressed in her stockings, nervously hoping that I wouldn't freak her out and ruin everything,

It's Thursday morning, I have physio today, and she is off work.

"Is Juliette coming out to play today?" she asks me with a slight grin as we lie in bed, before we have to get up.

"She can do..." I stammer, heart beating a bit faster then the norm.

She kisses me, and jumps out of bed.

"Coffee?"

"Uh...please..yeah..."

She packs the kids off to school, and I get ready to go to the Physio. Nothing more is said about Juliette. Did she say it half asleep? Is she playing with me? What is her plan?

I get through my appointment with the Physio, desperately trying to put her words to the back of my mind, but not entirely succeeding, nearly giving in while standing in my underwear in front of my Physiotherapist!!

I get home, looking up to the bedroom curtains as I pull in, they are closed, my heart starts pounding, is she waiting for me?? I walk in and there is a note on the table.

"Get ready for me, I have popped into town and will be back at 11. I want you washed and wearing what I have laid out on the bed. I want you to be clean! I am going to make you mine xx"

I race upstairs, 40 mins or so to get showered, shaved and cleaned. I shave over my pubic area to make it smooth, and then shave my face, she hates stubble when I go down on her!

In the bedroom,Juliette's stockings and corset are laid out on the bed. My cock twitches as I see a new wig and a note.

"Get dressed, make up and high heels xxx"

I am more then turned on, I am now a big bubbling mess of sexual panic, what do I do first, make up, or stockings??

I opt for the corset, I slide my legs into it and wriggle into it, it's a tight fit and I sweat lightly as I get the straps over my shoulders, the end of the corset sits above my now fully erect cock, my recently shaved chest showing at the top.

I sit down on the bed, noticing the pre cum on my cock, I wipe my thumb over it and put it to my lips, and lift it off my thumb with my eager tongue. Next, stockings...she has put a new pair out for me, wow, I am really excited by this for some reason, normally I get the old laddered pair! I shiver as I place my foot in and pull the stocking up my legs, I wish I had shaved them, but no time for that today!

The corset has three clasps to hold the stockings, I put the first clasp from the corset onto the front of the stocking,then the back on, then the side on. I repeat the process on my other leg. I pull on a pair of lace knickers, tucking my erect cock into the corset, in a vain attempt to hide it!

Next it's the heels, a recent addition to my dress up days, I didn't have the courage to buy them in a shop, instead I ordered them online.

The week they took to arrive, I will admit, was the scariest I have endured for a while! As soon as I clicked to order,I panicked, what would she say, think, how would she react to seeing her man in heels??

Well, I reasoned, I had been upfront with her about having sex with a transsexual, so high heels should acceptable!

I put the heels on and did up the strap over my ankles, my legs taking on a new shape as I stood to admire myself in the mirror, now for the makeup. I am useless at this, and was hoping she would walk in and help me with this stage of my transition into Juliette.

Foundation first, all over my face, and neck, fully aware of how ridiculous I look, I carry on regardless. I apply the cheap Kelly Brook lipstick, red of course, and then I hear the car pull up...heart pounding I reach for the wig and put it on, a new brunette one, nicer then the red one I ordered with the heels a few weeks back, I look really different, still like a drag queen, but I am pleasantly surprised how I look, giving how I have rushed to get ready.

She calls me from downstairs.

"Juliette, are you here babe?"

"In t..the bedroom mistress.." I stammer back, heart pounding.

Footsteps, coming up the stairs, her smile beaming at me as I stand at the top of the stairs, waiting nervously.

"Well, well, look at the little slut! I bought you a present...be a good girl, put it on while I take a pee."

She throws a New Look bag at me, I catch it and feel so excited by her dominant manner, I peek into the bag and there is a new dress in there! I kiss her on the lips as she squeezes past me into the bathroom, she suddenly slaps me hard across the face! Anger flashing in her eyes!

"Who said you could kiss me bitch! Wipe that cheap shit lipstick off and get that dress on! Now!"

What the ... My cheek stung, and I felt silly, hurt and ... Excited!

I walked on my heels into the bedroom and took the dress out of the bag, Took the tags off and slipped into it, my head was swimming, I felt as though I had taken a massive hit from a loaded bong, my mind was rushing, swirling, I felt so...so...so high!

I put some socks into the cups of the corset, re-adjusted the dress, which was a red floral print number that sat just above the knee. It felt so light and airy, and I twirled from side to aside, enjoying the rush of air over my stocking clad legs, up to my balls, tucked into my knickers!!

I felt a slap on my arse.

"Look at you, you have been busy while I was out! Now let's sort your make up out girl."

She stood in front of me, smiling a wicked smile that I loved seeing. She went to work my face, applying the eye shadow, then the lipstick that made my lips tingle.

After ten minutes, she steps back, smiles and tells me to have a look. I step up to the mirror and am stunned, she has made my old face into something else! I look like a drag queen, but am very please with the result.

"Thank you mistress" I almost whisper.

"Sshhhhh.. Go downstairs and make some lunch, I would like a pitta bread, houmos and a salad, you can have the same."

I stand and stare, wondering who this woman is, how am I so lucky to have her?

"Do you want another slap bitch!" She barks at me, causing me to step back, stunned.

"N..no mistress!"

"Well shift that fucking slutty little arse now, before I lose my temper!!"

Speechless, I turn, in my dress and heels and make for the stairs, slightly giddy, I grab the handrail and start to walk as ladylike as I can down the stairs. I hear her put some music on on the bedroom, and her singing to herself.

I go into the dining room, my heels clip clopping across the floor, I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror, I pause, turn and stare at the woman staring back, I move to the kitchen, the blinds are open, shall I close them?

"Leave the blinds open!" she calls down

I go into the kitchen, what if the neighbour opposite can see in!!

I comfort my panicked mind, reassuring myself that I look so different, the old lady across the road wouldn't be able to tell it was me, I fill the kettle, smiling at my new found braveness, when I sense movement from next doors drive, I freeze...shit...a postman steps over the wall! He looks straight at me, smiles and walks right across my drive, right across the window as I stand helpless, water pouring into the water filter, frozen I just stare as he smiles and moves to the front door to deliver the post, my heart is pounding! He moves onto the next house, and then the next, did he realise I was a man, did he just smile and move on, or did he think I was just a housewife filling the kettle up!!

Suppose I will never know.

My heart racing I prepare lunch and call her when it is ready, she comes down the stairs, and all I could think was "wow!", dressed in the outfit I bought her, secretly wanting it for myself!

She looks amazing, a red and black corset with red trimmed stockings and new high heels!

Wearing the red wig I normally would wear, she looks like a complete stranger to me, I gulp, and tell her how amazing she looks, she smiles and agrees. We sit and eat lunch, as surreal a scene as I could ever have imagined!!

Lunch finished, she stands up and orders me to tidy up, and then close the blinds. I do as I am told, shaking in anticipation of what is to follow. She walks upstairs I steal a look at her as she ascends up the stairs, she stops and looks over her shoulder and winks at me.

I walk around the dining room, nervous, horny, impatient. I look in the mirror, soaking in the moment, when I hear her coming, I straighten up my stockings, then my dress, one last look, I want to be perfect for her.

She is wearing a strap on cock, 7" inches and thick! Her leather paddle tapping her stocking thigh, tap tap tap, and a Devils grin.

"Kiss me" she demands as she reaches the bottom of the stairs.

Our lipstick painted lips meet.

We kiss softly, then a bit harder. Our lips part and I can taste her, her lipstick, her breath...feeling drunk from the lust and passion I bite her lip softly..

WHACK!!

A short sharp stinging session hits my cheeks!

And another!!

"who the FUCK told you to bite my lip you little bitch" she yells into my face!

"Sorry mistress" I mutter, confused and a little bit shocked! What on earth has gotten into her, I really am her slave, feeling a little overwhelmed I continue to apologise!

"Lick my shoes you cunt!"

My head is reeling, not sure what is going on, I obey.

"Get on your knees worm, and clean my shoes!!"

I do as I am told, licking her new high heels I feel totally lost in a new world.

"Turn around, show me that pretty little girly arse" she orders.

I shuffle around to show her my arse, "lift your dress ladyboy" she commands.

I expose my bum, clad in her knickers, with her stockings and suspenders leading down my legs.

"You are my slave, mine to do with what I want, when I want and how I want, do you understand bitch?"

"Yes..Mistress"

"You have upset me by biting my lip without my permission, you must pay the price"

"Yes..Mistre..."

I felt the paddle hit my pantie clad arse, sending pain shooting through my body! Followed by another and another...

"Be silent or you will get six more bitch"

Three more hits from her leather paddle, the pain was immense, and pleasurable... Dare I annoy her more?

"Sorry for ..."

WHACK! Another one hit my red arse cheeks, the redness of my beaten buttocks matching her wig.

"Who the fuck told you to speak!"

Four more hits, pain intensifying with each stroke! I stayed silent, not wishing to anger this "stranger" any further!

"Turn around you little piece of shit"

With my back to her. My buttocks were screaming, wanting to be soothed, getting hotter and hotter by the second, burning with pain.

"So you like to wank to trannies? Do ya?

You like to fuck trannies do ya?

We'll show me how you suck cock." She thrust her cock to my face and grabbed my head, forcing me into her. I could smell her, she was hot, I could feel the warmth of her pussy from behind the cock.

"Open your mouth" she ordered.

My mouth opened without me even thinking, she put the cock into my mouth and pushed slowly, my mouth wanted that cock, my red lipsticked lips were swallowing up the head of the cock.

"WIDER!!"

I stretched my mouth as wide as I could,she pushed that cock in, deeper and deeper until I started to gag, tears filling my eyes, the mascara beginning to run down my cheeks.

"You look like a trailer trash whore Juliette, wanna see?"

She reached for her phone and started taking pictures!

"That's it bitch, take it in, see what I have to do when you want s blojob, suck it like the little whore you are!"

I was now getting into the rhythm of giving that cock the best blojob I could, it tasted plastic,and false, but I would not stop, I did not want to upset my mistress.

My cock was fit to burst, as I sucked that cock for all I was worth, my mistress grinding her hips into my face, pushing that cock down my throat, not relenting for a second!

My jaws were on fire, my make up must of looked like a trashy porn stars! That thought turned me on even more!! She was taking more photos, and then ordered me to stand up. My jaws relaxed as soon as the cock came out of my mouth, missing it already, I was ordered to play with my cock facing the table, I released my cock from its knickers, the lace had been cutting into me and it was a blessed relief.

"Wank now slut!!"

I started to wank, unsure what she wanted next, "I am going to cum" I said apologetically, my face burning with embarrassment.

She forced me over so I was bent over the table, and slowly started to lick my arse, right on the hole, cheeks spread so I could feel her warm tongue flicking my pussy, while I wanked myself to the point of orgasm, she cupped my balls and ordered me to cum, there on the table!

I exploded, my cock, bulging harder then I had ever known it, sent my hot spunk across the table, my body rocked, shaking with orgasm, my face contorted in ecstasy. I opened my eyes and she stood there, looking unimpressed.

"Lick the table clean you dirty whore, get all that spunk in your mouth and then suck this cock!!"

My eyes widened, I have always fantasied about eating my cum out of her pussy, but always backed out from doing it, as I stood there, letting her words, her orders sink in, Slap, she hit me across the face again,!

"NOW BITCH!!"

OK, here goes I thought. I bent over and tentatively put my tongue to a large puddle of my cum, she sensed my nervousness and rewarded me with another belt across my arse. I started to clean all my cum from the table, soon I had a mouthful of cum...

"Suck it" she said grinning, eyes glancing at the cock she held in her hand.

I opened my mouth, careful not to spill its precious cargo, and took her cock deep into my mouth, I was lost now to a world of fantasy, she could order me to do anything and I would obey.

She glided that cock in and out of my mouth, groaning as she did so, as if she was getting off by me sucking her cock, my mouth was full of cum and cock, I felt dirty, really dirty, on my knees, in my new dress and heels, going hell for leather on my wife's amazing cock!

"Swallow it all, now" she murmured, her eyes fixed on me, unflinching, not giving me any room for escape.

"Now baby"

I licked every last drop of cum of her cock, swallowing it, anything to please her.

"My shoes" she thrust her foot forward, a large dollop of cum was on her shoes, she smiled and "all of it baby" I licked her shoe clean, swallowing the last of my cum.

"Good girl, you like that didn't you?" She laughed.

I nodded, totally out of my comfort zone, but so relaxed in her company, reassured she was in control.

"My turn I think, kiss my pussy" she moved into the front room, ordered me to close the curtains, which I did in full view of the neighbours at the back, if they looked over now, that would see me, as Juliette, drawing the curtains in the middle if the day!

I turned to see her laying full length on the sofa legs open, the strap on still in place, she was playing with it, without even realising. I love to lick her pussy, it drives me wild, I could do it for hours and she knows this. I move her wet knickers to the side and start to kiss her gently, finding her lips to give a little suck then to the clit, it is swollen, waiting for my mouth, I tease it with my tongue, gentle flicking it, and then putting it into my mouth to suck it, and lick it.

I move so I can get my mouth around her clit, I kiss and play with it dropping down to kiss her parted lips and taste her, her pussy and my cum, the taste was almost too much, I lost myself in her and tried to give her the best blojob I could.

I wanted her to cum like a train, my fingers teasing her bum hole, not too much, just flicking around it, teasing her.

I could hear her moaning, her hips pushing her pussy into me, her hand still wanking her cock, I could feel her body tense, and I put her clit in my mouth and sucked and teased and licked and flicked it, I want her to cum, she is getting louder, her moans more urgent, deeper and more guttural, she's nearly there, my finger is teasing her bum, she likes it, but not too soon! The finger goes in, just a bit, I feel her accepting it, I am sucking her clit, soaking wet, her pussy is grinding into my face, my finger goes in bit more, gently does it or I will ruin it for her!

There it is in, she is lost in orgasm, her body shaking, cumming.. I love this.. As she hits her orgasm, I gently remove my finger and let her body dictate the rhythm of my tongue, gently bringing her back from orgasm, and when she is ready, I take it back up a notch, working her back up into a frenzy, she is now widely pounding at her cock and calling me filthy names, I go to town on her pussy, licking, kissing, blowing and sucking her till she is ready to cum again, no hands this time, just my tongue, my chin burying into her pubic bone, grinding her to the point of orgasm, she shouts out!

"YES YES YES"

I am not done, this is where it can all fall apart, with renewed energy I go at her pussy like it is the first time I have ever kissed it, I am enthralled by it, mesmerized by her taste, her scent, her movement. She releases all her frustrations at once, cursing the world as her orgasm crashed into her conscious like a tidal wave, I hang on, relishing the power of the moment, lapping her ecstasy up util she collapses back, her cheeks flushed.

"Wow, good slave." She says kissing me on the lips, I am pleased I have pleasured her, I stand up to take Juliette's outfit off, as we do after we both cum.

"No, stay with me Juliette, I haven't finished with you yet babe!"

I look at her, I flash a nervous smile and she points to her cock.

"Oh yes baby, you are getting the full treatment today, I didn't buy you a new dress and not get to fuck you in it!!"

A wave of fresh excitement hits me, I blush and smile. She leads me by the hand and takes me to the table and forces me to bend over it, I feel her reach for the lube, and then the coolness of it as she puts it around my pussy.

I shudder in excitement, I feel the tip of her cock, starting to press into me. After a while of carefully getting the tip of her cock in, she grabs my hips and pushes, hard and slow,

"You filthy cock loving cunt, I am going to make you scream. I am your mistress, your master, your queen. You will do as I say...ready?"

"Yes Mistress"